Football
Sponsored by

Oakman

33,585 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
Michnas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

What happened with Oakman's change of venue request?
It must have been denied and they brought in 500 jurors for that panel.

Amazing how Oakman is putting his knee on Pat Mahomes head 3.5 years ago, acting like an undisciplined player while his coaches let him because they were about winning it all cost. Now, Pat is NFL MVP, his head coach is an NFL coach, and Oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere the public can watch them coach and Oakman's life story is going on center stage.

weird that pat mahomes college head coach just promoted oakman's college position coach on an nfl staff. i thought i read that oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere

Not anywhere people are decent.
I guess he can drive KK to Arizona State to help pick up women for KK. Congrats to him. Cannot wait to see the cheap Cardinals back on the Cowboys schedule!

What's Fake Art's record in Italy? Can you at least keep us updated on Meat ball football. You want to post pro Fake Art. Go ahead!

The irony of how it turned out!
Pat is an NFL superstar and Oakman is a thug who played for Baylor. He has zero sympathy outside the bubble. He made his bed in Waco. Unfortunately, his desperate coaches needed him because no one had been recruited to rush the passer. He left them a stain on their legacy. You might disagree and that's good. We need the public to get more upset before the Ncaa deals with Fake Art.

i've noticed you go on little hissy fit rants every time you are proven wrong
I hope he has better success getting his group to rush the passer than at Baylor.

When your boy gets his show cause and ban, you can throw another hissy fit about how he was screwed. No one will hear it and life will finally move on without him on the field.

What was Fake Art's record in the meat ball league? Go ahead and post it.

Pat is NFL MVP and you are drooling over Oakman. The Houston Texans coach warned Art about Oakman but Art needed his pass rusher. He couldn't find one in Texas to play for us. Tell us how that turned out? I get a good laugh at those fools and it is comedy. I don't cry about anything I have no control over. I just mention how it turned out and the fact it sucks Baylor has to be associated with such a failure.

Not anywhere decent. Where do we buy our Football Cardinals gear? Can we just find some baseball Cardinal gear and pass it off as football Cardinal gear? I doubt anyone outside of Phoenix would know the difference.
i rest my case
xiledinok
Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Amazing how Oakman is putting his knee on Pat Mahomes head 3.5 years ago, acting like an undisciplined player while his coaches let him because they were about winning it all cost. Now, Pat is NFL MVP, his head coach is an NFL coach, and Oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere the public can watch them coach and Oakman's life story is going on center stage.

weird that pat mahomes college head coach just promoted oakman's college position coach on an nfl staff. i thought i read that oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere

I guess he can drive KK to Arizona State to help pick up women for KK. Congrats to him. Cannot wait to see the cheap Cardinals back on the Cowboys schedule!

What's Fake Art's record in Italy? Can you at least keep us updated on Meat ball football. You want to post pro Fake Art. Go ahead!

Pat is an NFL superstar and Oakman is a thug who played for Baylor. He has zero sympathy outside the bubble. He made his bed in Waco. Unfortunately, his desperate coaches needed him because no one had been recruited to rush the passer. He left them a stain on their legacy. You might disagree and that's good. We need the public to get more upset before the Ncaa deals with Fake Art.

I hope he has better success getting his group to rush the passer than at Baylor.

When your boy gets his show cause and ban, you can throw another hissy fit about how he was screwed. No one will hear it and life will finally move on without him on the field.

Pat is NFL MVP and you are drooling over Oakman. The Houston Texans coach warned Art about Oakman but Art needed his pass rusher. He couldn't find one in Texas to play for us. Tell us how that turned out? I get a good laugh at those fools and it is comedy. I don't cry about anything I have no control over. I just mention how it turned out and the fact it sucks Baylor has to be associated with such a failure.

Not anywhere decent. Where do we buy our Football Cardinals gear? Can we just find some baseball Cardinal gear and pass it off as football Cardinal gear? I doubt anyone outside of Phoenix would know the difference.
i rest my case
What was Fake Art's record in Italy? Let me guess, it was under .500, thus Italian league and no need to add it to the all time record?
Can the public expect a tweet and quitting out in Arizona after a 5-11 season? #FAKECOACHING#
Michnas
xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

i rest my case
What was Fake Art's record in Italy? Let me guess, it was under .500, thus Italian league and no need to add it to the all time record?
Can the public expect a tweet and quitting out in Arizona after a 5-11 season? #FAKECOACHING#

quick google search shows the season hasn't started yet. awaiting your next crybaby rant since you are wrong, yet again
boognish_bear
I'n other Oak news....he's still showing up in recruits offer tweets

Reverend
Did x really comment on Briles record in Italy? Lol
oldbear69
xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

x, how many championships did cab bring home to waco?....i keep asking but you never answer.....shutty on the drivel...how many?
xiledinok
Reverend said:

Yes, did they play games? The new aged offense.
xiledinok
oldbear69 said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

x, how many championships did cab bring home to waco?....i keep asking but you never answer.....shutty on the drivel...how many?

For his issues, not enough! He should have won a national championship with all the collateral damage.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

You poor little baby. Proven wrong again. Still smarting over the cotton bowl loss.

Get a life.
Mothra
Reverend said:

Obsessed. He's got Briles derangement syndrome.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

You poor little baby. Proven wrong again. Still smarting over the cotton bowl loss.

Get a life.
No, still believing Fake Art is coming back to coach?
Every time there is job rumblings you guys hit the keyboards and start posting about how I am going to be wrong. I rent space in the minds of the robe touchers. It is always, "look x, wrong again, Art is going to coach again, you posted he would never coach again."
I have to laugh about it, "yes, I didn't think about coaching in Italy, I guess this is another coaching job, do you want to claim it as a job?"

Pat is NFL MVP and Oakman is the face of Fake Art's legacy outside the bubble.

Should we buy Cardinals baseball gear at half price and wear it to the football Cardinals games? No fans on the road will know the difference. I am glad one poster feels good that a tanker and tweeter kept his job. Fake Art fans can claim victory without having to extend themselves finding Arizona Cardinals gear.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

Reverend said:

Obsessed. He's got Briles derangement syndrome.
It must have been losing or did he quit and no one was told.
I would have expected full updates with Ws.
Not anything about Italy after Southern Mississippi downgraded their football program to critical condition.
I couldn't resist asking. I knew it would strike a nerve. I think those games should not count on his official record but it is always about creating an illusion in the media guide with some guys.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Get a life.
Every time there is job rumblings you guys hit the keyboards and start posting about how I am going to be wrong. I rent space in the minds of the robe touchers. It is always, "look x, wrong again, Art is going to coach again, you posted he would never coach again."
I have to laugh about it, "yes, I didn't think about coaching in Italy, I guess this is another coaching job, do you want to claim it as a job?"

Should we buy Cardinals baseball gear at half price and wear it to the football Cardinals games? No fans on the road will know the difference. I am glad one poster feels good that a tanker and tweeter kept his job. Fake Art fans can claim victory without having to extend themselves finding Arizona Cardinals gear.
I never thought Art would coach again. We will see if it happens. Almost did this year. But I knew that his assistants would get jobs, and they have, contrary to your predictions.

x, I think it would be better for your health if you recognize you have a bad case of ADS. The Cotton Bowl is far in the past, and there is no changing the outcome of that game. Perhaps it will help you let go of the bitterness. And things are on the upswing here. Who knows, we may get to the Armed Forces Bowl or some such this year. Life is good.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Get a life.

I never thought Art would coach again. We will see if it happens. Almost did this year. But I knew that his assistants would get jobs, and they have, contrary to your predictions.

x, I think it would be better for your health if you recognize you have a bad case of ADS. The Cotton Bowl is far in the past, and there is no changing the outcome of that game. Perhaps it will help you let go of the bitterness. And things are on the upswing here. Who knows, we may get to the Armed Forces Bowl or some such this year. Life is good.

A few haven't recovered from Fake Art.

The fact my internet prediction drives some guys crazy is laughable. If it drives the former regime coaches, I m going to put money on FSU firing Willie in the next 2 seasons.

Armed Forces Bowl? You might struggle if our team does well next season.
Start living with the fact Fake Art wasn't one of the all time greatest in college or high school (watch out there, there is a needle).

I miss my morning coffee. Rex?
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Get a life.

The fact my internet prediction drives some guys crazy is laughable. If it drives the former regime coaches, I m going to put money on FSU firing Willie in the next 2 seasons.

Start living with the fact Fake Art wasn't one of the all time greatest in college or high school (watch out there, there is a needle).

Hey, I know you were predicting National Championships for CMR, but we have to take baby steps to get there. We have to walk before we run. And who knows, maybe some day in the future, we will get back to the Cotton Bowl and duplicate CAB's amazing success. Likely? Probably not, but one can still hope.

ADS man. Get rid of it.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Get a life.

Hey, I know you were predicting National Championships for CMR, but we have to take baby steps to get there. We have to walk before we run. And who knows, maybe some day in the future, we will get back to the Cotton Bowl and duplicate CAB's amazing success. Likely? Probably not, but one can still hope.

ADS man. Get rid of it.

You sure need Rhule to fail to make your point.
This ain't TAPPS, you need older experienced players to win games.

Keep thinking about all the accomplishments for Fake Art. Let's see how this Spring goes for him. I m betting on another ESPN story on him with posters on this board begging not to click on the story.

Turn out the lights, the party is over.
Michnas
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Get a life.

ADS man. Get rid of it.

Keep thinking about all the accomplishments for Fake Art. Let's see how this Spring goes for him. I m betting on another ESPN story on him with posters on this board begging not to click on the story.

what are you betting? i would make a wager but i know you would just throw an excuses filled hissy fit rant when you're wrong
The Old BEAR
I've read all this stuff and it's very obvious what is bothering you boys.
Deep down inside of you... you know the truth.
For everyone of you who loves Arthur Ray, there are Tens of Thousands of Americans who hate his guts.
Read the adjectives used to describe him... "Disgraced Coach" is my favorite.
What's the tally? Maybe 10,000 who love him... going up against the MILLIONS who despise him.
America has spoken. The man is a life-long member of the Football Hall of Shame.
This is like getting stump-broke 60-0 by the Longhorns.
You can cry and grit your teeth. But you can't change the scoreboard.
Art became hated. He made Baylor become hated...
But you cant help yourself... you still love him.
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Get a life.

ADS man. Get rid of it.

what are you betting? i would make a wager but i know you would just throw an excuses filled hissy fit rant when you're wrong
I am betting Art will still be buried come this Spring. No one wants the rape coach. He just couldn't go away and was labeled for life.
RansomBU
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Recusal-motion-puts-brakes-on-ex-BU-standouts-sexual-assault-trial-506327291.html

Quote:

Motions to recuse the judge and disqualify prosecutors put the brakes on the sexual assault trial of former standout Baylor Shawn Oakman Monday morning in Waco.
E. Allen Bennett, who represents the former Baylor football player, filed the motions Monday before jury selection started for the trial, arguing that prosecutors Robert Moody and Gabriel Price asked State District Judge Ralph Strother on Feb. 20 to unseal previously sealed defense records that contained information that constituted "essential tools in the presentation of the defense against the indictment and the penalty sought in the case."
Strother agreed to rescues himself, which puts the proceedings on hold until another judge is named to preside over the trial.
Third Judicial Region Administrative Judge Billy Ray Stubblefield's office confirmed Monday it received Strother's request for recusal and is "working on it."
Bennett is also seeking disqualification of Moody and Price as well as Hillary Laborde, who, with Moody, has prosecuted the case since before Oakman's arrest.
Although Laborde was not involved in the motion to unseal the records, "It would be laughable to conclude that Laborde has no knowledge of the information gained by Moody through his prosecutorial misconduct."
Nobody from the McLennan County District Attorney's Office notified the defense they intended to "challenge the propriety of orders previously issued by the court sealing the records," the motion says.
And by unsealing the 11 envelopes in which the corresponding records were stored, Strother revealed defense strategies and "violated the work-product privilege enjoyed by the defendant and his counsel," the motion says.
"At the urging of Moody and Price, the court erroneously disclosed privileged material to the state in an ex parte hearing without notice or hearing," the motion says.
"The court might as well have ordered defense counsel to open his file to the state."
Prospective jurors reported Monday to the courthouse for the start of the trial after earlier completing questionnaires.
Bennett earlier asked Strother to move the ex-player's trial to Daingerfield in Morris County north of Longview in far northeast Texas because of the heavy local coverage of the sexual assault scandal that engulfed the school's football program.
During a hearing on Feb. 1, Strother he'd revisit the change of venue motion after the prospective jurors completed the questionnaires.
That decision is now also on hold until a new judge is named to preside.
canoso
RansomBU said:

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Recusal-motion-puts-brakes-on-ex-BU-standouts-sexual-assault-trial-506327291.html

Quote:

Motions to recuse the judge and disqualify prosecutors put the brakes on the sexual assault trial of former standout Baylor Shawn Oakman Monday morning in Waco.
E. Allen Bennett, who represents the former Baylor football player, filed the motions Monday before jury selection started for the trial, arguing that prosecutors Robert Moody and Gabriel Price asked State District Judge Ralph Strother on Feb. 20 to unseal previously sealed defense records that contained information that constituted "essential tools in the presentation of the defense against the indictment and the penalty sought in the case."
Strother agreed to rescues himself, which puts the proceedings on hold until another judge is named to preside over the trial.
Third Judicial Region Administrative Judge Billy Ray Stubblefield's office confirmed Monday it received Strother's request for recusal and is "working on it."
Bennett is also seeking disqualification of Moody and Price as well as Hillary Laborde, who, with Moody, has prosecuted the case since before Oakman's arrest.
Although Laborde was not involved in the motion to unseal the records, "It would be laughable to conclude that Laborde has no knowledge of the information gained by Moody through his prosecutorial misconduct."
Nobody from the McLennan County District Attorney's Office notified the defense they intended to "challenge the propriety of orders previously issued by the court sealing the records," the motion says.
And by unsealing the 11 envelopes in which the corresponding records were stored, Strother revealed defense strategies and "violated the work-product privilege enjoyed by the defendant and his counsel," the motion says.
"At the urging of Moody and Price, the court erroneously disclosed privileged material to the state in an ex parte hearing without notice or hearing," the motion says.
"The court might as well have ordered defense counsel to open his file to the state."
Prospective jurors reported Monday to the courthouse for the start of the trial after earlier completing questionnaires.
Bennett earlier asked Strother to move the ex-player's trial to Daingerfield in Morris County north of Longview in far northeast Texas because of the heavy local coverage of the sexual assault scandal that engulfed the school's football program.
During a hearing on Feb. 1, Strother he'd revisit the change of venue motion after the prospective jurors completed the questionnaires.
That decision is now also on hold until a new judge is named to preside.

Sounds to me as though the prosecution realizes it needs all the "help" it can get. This would seem to bolster the change of venue motion's chances for success.
LIB,MR BEARS
Is it my imagination or does Moody have his name tied to a lot of sketchy happenings around the DA's office?
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
The Old BEAR
Not a good picture of this gal.
She is cute as a bug.. and an excellent reporter.
KWTX could only hope to have someone so cute.

https://twitter.com/_NohelyMendoza_?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1100557215495278592&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsicem365.com%2Fforums%2F2%2Ftopics%2F41620%2F2

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

Not a good picture of this gal.
She is cute as a bug.. and an excellent reporter.
KWTX could only hope to have someone so cute.

https://twitter.com/_NohelyMendoza_?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1100557215495278592&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsicem365.com%2Fforums%2F2%2Ftopics%2F41620%2F2

Keep her away from the Escondido mafia. She is a cute one. We wouldn't want them to treat her like every other woman that they cross paths. She's a keeper. Why watch KWTX when you can watch a beauty going somewhere in television?
Michnas
the old bear and xiledinok: two peas in a creepy old guy pod
The Old BEAR
Michnas said:

Is this your way of saying you prefer the Large Economy Julie Hays size..???

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
Michnas said:

I'm around her age group. I went out last night with a woman her age.

She's a professional. She understands she'll get complimented on her attractive looks. It's part of the tv business. I am sorry the Escondido mafia cannot compliment a woman and be respectful of them.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

She's a professional. She understands she'll get complimented on her attractive looks. It's part of the tv business. I am sorry the Escondido mafia cannot compliment a woman and be respectful of them.
It's that last name that knocks her out with the Escondido Mafia.
They believe Spanish names relegate you to house cleaning or working in the nail salon.
Amazing how Escondido is Spanish... yet totally different behind the walls.
SOFT HANDS should enlighten us.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

They believe Spanish names relegate you to house cleaning or working in the nail salon.

Escondido mafia have any beautiful Mexican American female members? Is it just all white?
We know she is going somewhere in television while Julie is a celebrity in the bubble. A 45 mile only super celebrity.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

Escondido mafia have any beautiful Mexican American female members? Is it just all white?
We know she is going somewhere in television while Julie is a celebrity in the bubble. A 45 mile only super celebrity.
This is a question for SOFT HANDS...
But he is slow to answer.
I think they have one or two members from the Land of Camels...
But Mexican-American... I know of none.
But Remember... I am NOT allowed behind the hallowed walls of Escondido.
Membership has its Privileges.
Word has it, a DNA sample must be submitted with your membership packet.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

Escondido mafia loves to play the race card when it comes to the former regime. I don't think our attractive reporter needs the gated walls to beef up her career or ass.
Stan Mikita

As always, I pray that justice will be done in this case.
Michnas
xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

Escondido mafia loves to play the race card when it comes to the former regime. I don't think our attractive reporter needs the gated walls to beef up her career or ass.
six straight replies between you two. guess i hit a little close to home

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.