Football
Sponsored by

Oakman

33,599 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
Smashmouth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well if Old Bear understands prejudice he should understand a man being wrongly convicted in the court of public opinion
The Old BEAR
Smashmouth said:

Well if Old Bear understands prejudice he should understand a man being wrongly convicted in the court of public opinion
Wrongly Convicted...???
I'll await the NCAA findings.

And on the trial today...
The burden of proof, without a reasonable doubt, is on the State.
OJ was found not guilty too.
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Aliceinbubbleland
Keyser Soze said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Oakman only charged with one count of rape and that was with a bubble girl who admitted she slept in his bed the night before and nothing happened?

Good luck Oakman. That was one crazy charge among a few others.

So what is crazy? Explain

Quote:

Bubble invited him over to bar (deleted text). Are you a female?
Smashmouth
Know the Old Bear is trusting in the corrupt NCAA to investigate Art...I give up!
Aliceinbubbleland
This is the truth and it makes me sick.

The Old BEAR
Smashmouth said:

Know the Old Bear is trusting in the corrupt NCAA to investigate Art...I give up!
Know the Smashmouth is trusting in the corrupt BUBBLE to investigate Art...I give up!

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Smashmouth
Easy Old Bear...the corruption runs deep but I don't believe it's Art so that where we disagree
oldbear69
The Old BEAR said:

Dman said:

Old Biggot Bear backtracking faster than Hillary deleting emails. In other threads he was proudly trumpeting "punishment phases" and asking if Art was going to be a character witness.

Sad going through life a racist and a homophobe hoping defendents found innocent are guilty. Just to fit his narrative about a man who OWNS him .
You know something, you love to throw out your RACIST & BIGOT comments
And you know something else... by today's Liberal standards, I probably am.

**** When I was a 2 year old, my Grandmother, gave me my first children's book.
It was the best selling kids book of the time. It's name... "Little Black Sambo"

**** For Easter we would go to Millard Park in Beaumont and take Easter Pictures... at the foot of the Confederate Statue.

**** II understood why the Filling Stations had 2 water fountains and 3 restrooms.

But you know something SOFT HANDS... My kids grew up in a different era. A good era. They played high school sports along side plenty of Black kids. Those Black kids came to my house and they knew they were welcome. I fed them... in some cases I clothed them.

Check it out.
Spindletop Little League, Beaumont Texas. I coached a City Championship team.
Now anybody can do that... but this league was 80% Black. My team had as good equipment as any team in the city. I bought every stick of it.... because those kids couldn't.

Thru the years I have helped more poor families than you can count. I can remember the time my wife and I arranged for a Greyhound and admission for an orphanage outside of Beaumont to go to the old AstroWord in Houston. I don't think there was a white kid in the bunch.

But that's OK. By YOUR standards, Fat Oprah, and your pal, Obama... I am a Bigot and a Raciest.
You know something... Doesn't bother me one bit.
I am happy. Have peace of mind. And am comfortable with who I am.

Have a nice day "hero worshiping" Art Briles.
You once said, I don't know Arthur Ray.... Known him far longer than you. My first times with him were in Stephenville...
Just ask him...
I hope you are happy too.
Aliceinbubbleland
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

God is good.
A fair Jury is better.
Redbrickbear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

The Regents never had any proof art and the rest did anything wrong in regards to sexual assault allegations.

But the media yellow journalism and bad PR kept on coming.

So like a good little board of white collar rich wimps....they folded.

Paid him $15 milllion and burned the football program down....plus insinuated in lawsuits that this was all his fault anyway.

Sad thing is this is more than one coach or one sports ball program. We can hire a good coach like Rhule to fix things on the field.

But we can't fix our corrupt governing system.

canoso
No words can adequately express my happiness and satisfaction for Shaun Oakman and Art Briles at this verdict.
The Old BEAR
Redbrickbear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

The Regents never had any proof art and the rest did anything wrong in regards to sexual assault allegations.

So like a good like board of white collar rich wimps....they folded.

Paid him $15 milllion and burned the football program down....plus insinuated in lawsuits that this was all his fault anyway.

Sad thing is this is more than one coach or one sports ball program. We can hire a good coach like Rhule to fix things on the field.

Good to see you get your opinion out there.

I am sure there are a fair number in the BUBBLE who agree with you.

I am also pretty sure that you realize the vast majority of America disagrees with you.

There is comfort in the BUBBLE.

Can't go against Smoak... the BUBBLE are his listeners.

I would love to poll this jury... Find out was the State's case just not compelling enough, or was it just "Slam-Dunk" not guilty.

Keep in mind... OJ was found not guilty too.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Timbear
Dang, Old Man Bear. You look bad.
Aliceinbubbleland
The Old BEAR said:

Redbrickbear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

So like a good like board of white collar rich wimps....they folded.

Good to see you get your opinion out there.

I am sure there are a fair number in the BUBBLE who agree with you.

I am also pretty sure that you realize the vast majority of America disagrees with you.

There is comfort in the BUBBLE.

Can't go against Smoak... the BUBBLE are his listeners.

I would love to poll this jury... Find out was the State's case just not compelling enough, or was it just "Slam-Dunk" not guilty.

Keep in mind... OJ was found not guilty too.
Damn man, you are apparently the one in the bubble.
chorne68
I have said many times Coach Briles was a scapegoat for the board. I am very glad Oakman was found not guilty. The board was gutless and used very poor judgement. I was in business for many years and my motto was to make the lawyers earn their pay. If you pay people who sue...other people will come out of the woodwork.
DST
Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

What happened with Oakman's change of venue request?
It must have been denied and they brought in 500 jurors for that panel.

Amazing how Oakman is putting his knee on Pat Mahomes head 3.5 years ago, acting like an undisciplined player while his coaches let him because they were about winning it all cost. Now, Pat is NFL MVP, his head coach is an NFL coach, and Oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere the public can watch them coach and Oakman's life story is going on center stage.

weird that pat mahomes college head coach just promoted oakman's college position coach on an nfl staff. i thought i read that oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere

Not anywhere people are decent.
I guess he can drive KK to Arizona State to help pick up women for KK. Congrats to him. Cannot wait to see the cheap Cardinals back on the Cowboys schedule!

What's Fake Art's record in Italy? Can you at least keep us updated on Meat ball football. You want to post pro Fake Art. Go ahead!

The irony of how it turned out!
Pat is an NFL superstar and Oakman is a thug who played for Baylor. He has zero sympathy outside the bubble. He made his bed in Waco. Unfortunately, his desperate coaches needed him because no one had been recruited to rush the passer. He left them a stain on their legacy. You might disagree and that's good. We need the public to get more upset before the Ncaa deals with Fake Art.

i've noticed you go on little hissy fit rants every time you are proven wrong
A black man didn't go to prison in this case, so X isn't happy.
BigOleBear

Remind me again of how many convictions from the Baylor scandal? One is all I count. And weren't there over 30 rape allegations and several gang rapes? One conviction? And Briles covered it all up and he's in jail, right? I'm late to the party so help me catch up.
Self Made Bear
The corrupt, spineless BOR and their supporters on this board, X, Thee, Old Bear and others make me sick to my stomach. You were willing to throw Oakman in jail to support your narrative. Non of this group even cares that Oakman was found not guilty. They continue their factless assault. That's how sick their minds are.
Dman
The Old BEAR said:

Dman said:

Old Biggot Bear backtracking faster than Hillary deleting emails. In other threads he was proudly trumpeting "punishment phases" and asking if Art was going to be a character witness.

Sad going through life a racist and a homophobe hoping defendents found innocent are guilty. Just to fit his narrative about a man who OWNS him .

It was the best selling kids book of the time. It's name... "Little Black Sambo"

**** For Easter we would go to Millard Park in Beaumont and take Easter Pictures... at the foot of the Confederate Statue.

**** II understood why the Filling Stations had 2 water fountains and 3 restrooms.

But you know something SOFT HANDS... My kids grew up in a different era. A good era. They played high school sports along side plenty of Black kids. Those Black kids came to my house and they knew they were welcome. I fed them... in some cases I clothed them.

Check it out.
Now anybody can do that... but this league was 80% Black. My team had as good equipment as any team in the city. I bought every stick of it.... because those kids couldn't.

Thru the years I have helped more poor families than you can count. I can remember the time my wife and I arranged for a Greyhound and admission for an orphanage outside of Beaumont to go to the old AstroWord in Houston. I don't think there was a white kid in the bunch.

But that's OK. By YOUR standards, Fat Oprah, and your pal, Obama... I am a Bigot and a Raciest.

You once said, I don't know Arthur Ray.... Known him far longer than you. My first times with him were in Stephenville...
Just ask him...

Old Biggot. You earned your nickname long ago. I couldn't have written a more racist "look at me I help black people" rant.

You have a LONG history or homophobic and racist posts. You made the bed. Don't change now. OWN IT.

And just to clarify...would I have used Hilary as an example of your blatant absurdity if I was a liberal?! I expected better even from you. You really are having a bad day.
Timbear
Old Man Bear, gasping as he goes down for the 3rd time.
xiledinok
This board is entertainment.
I had one poster and alumni tell me he hopes we get the death penalty. Hates Baylor now.
Today meant nothing for me as a fan or alumni.
The public is still pissed off.

Brenda lost her ***** You all need to get with the Ohio State fans. She makes $200k a year victim advocating.

Bear, some of these guys considered today's verdict on par with a bowl win. You consume these guys.

Who are some of these posters? I believe posted Oakman was probably not guilty. Good day at the office. They didn't split the difference like the last jury.
SIC EM 94
Timbear said:

Old Man Bear, gasping as he goes down for the 3rd time.

Old Bear "goes down" for the 3rd time? So THAT is why Xiledinok was in such a hurry to run off this evening!
Dman
xiledinok said:

I had one poster and alumni tell me he hopes we get the death penalty.

Brenda lost her ***** You all need to get with the Ohio State fans. She makes $200k a year victim advocating.

Bear, some of these guys considered today's verdict on par with a bowl win. You consume these guys.

OWNED

You're back! You were trying to prove to us you had real life when you stormed off earlier. That didn't last long.

Side note: Please stop drinking and posting or have the courtesy to provide simple instructions on how to interpret your rants about the man who OWNS you. It's embarrassing.
xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

You're back! You were trying to prove to us you had real life when you stormed off earlier. That didn't last long.

Side note: Please stop drinking and posting or have the courtesy to provide simple instructions on how to interpret your rants about the man who OWNS you. It's embarrassing.
No, I m going to bed. I 've been out celebrating. I received a text at my event. Figured I would see how mad you guys were at Baylor.
Dman
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

No, I m going to bed. I 've been out celebrating. I received a text at my event. Figured I would see how mad you guys were at Baylor.

Uhh....what? You really should just hide the phone after a few drinks. Your drunk texts make your sober texts look good. And that's next to impossible.
Malbec
oldbear69 said:

Malbec said:

Defense has rested in Oakman's trial. State calling a rebuttal witness. Jury will likely get the case soon.
malbec ,,sounds like you might have been at the trial,,,,if so.. what in your opinion was the most compelling evidence for the defense??
I wasn't there OB69. I have a friend who was there. His thoughts were that the state's case was a zero. It should have never seen the inside of a courtroom.
The Old BEAR
Dman said:

The Old BEAR said:

Dman said:

Check it out.

Just ask him...

Old Biggot. You earned your nickname long ago. I couldn't have written a more racist "look at me I help black people" rant.

You have a LONG history or homophobic and racist posts. You made the bed. Don't change now. OWN IT.

And just to clarify...would I have used Hilary as an example of your blatant absurdity if I was a liberal?! I expected better even from you. You really are having a bad day.
I am so happy you and Art found each other.
If two people deserved each other... You two do.
The stench of your slime is compelling. Two of a kind.
Conned by a few and hated by the masses.

That's what really eats at your craw.
For every little Bubble boy that will fall in your line....
You know there are TENS of THOUSANDS who will side against you.
You know there is not ONE other school in the Conference who will fight to keep you.
But you know there are NINE others that will gladly show you the door.
ART unified them... They ALL hate you.

You are the tiny minority that can never gain strength without change.
I bet if you run around Germany long enough, you can find some old family and friends that will tell you Hitler was a good guy too.

But lets talk about you for a minute.
Always crowing about your exploits and adventures.
First you bore us with stories about your two daughters.
The two little spoiled world travelers who love their daddy.
Then its a rundown of all your firearms and other toys.
Fast forward to ski vacations and warming houses in Costa Rica....
Then you wounder why you are known as SOFT HANDS.

You are as insecure as Art Briles.
That chip forever lives on your shoulder.
It's you two versus the World....
It's good you two have those ESCONDIDO walls... They protect you from the Big Bad World out there that despises you both.
You hate it... You want to fight it... but you know the numbers are insurmountable.
Wage on with your little fight... Watching you lose is entertaining.
Sad part is.... When the NCAA sanctions come down, NOBODY is going to be happy.
You will say Big Brother over punished you.... While countless others will have wanted the Death Penalty.
From Maine to Montana. From the East Coast to the West Coast, talk radio will be filled with, "Baylor got off too easy."

The most hated coach in America made it become the most hated school in America.
But you already know that.....
Go to Italy. Hold Art's hand. Polish that chip on each others shoulder.
Man, you two deserve each other.
I just hope old Baylor wakes up before it's too late for them too.
Time for them to realize your types are truly the Wizard of OZ.... That tiny little insecure man behind the curtain... only this time it's a wall. Sad, sad, sad little man.

PS:
Next-time we'll discuss your constant use of the word " homophobic" and the subliminal message you are trying to convey.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
corncob pipe
Banned BarleyMcDougal
It's ironic, or maybe fitting, that we're the Baylor Bears, because after reading some of these posts I begin to wonder if I'm in Plato's cave.

Nope. This is real. People are actually writing these things.
xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

Uhh....what? You really should just hide the phone after a few drinks. Your drunk texts make your sober texts look good. And that's next to impossible.
Soft hands, you went to Costa Rica on vacation. #1 sex tourism place in the world. One would think you come back easy going and not stressed.

I had an nice event. It wasn't behind the walls where no blacks or minorities visit. It was good clean fun.

I m told this morning it's not "hate" for Baylor. Emotions were running high last night.

Let me clear up a couple of things.

1) Don't wish any tankers or tweeters good luck. The Arizona Cardinals are guaranteed two things generally in an NFL season...No Super Bowl Championship and the games being blacked out.

2) Our former regime should have not taken Oakman. There was good reason all those big state athletic programs avoided him. They pay attention to the former coach and his opinion. There's no need for a bunch of contradictory stories between coaches.
xiledinok
Malbec said:

oldbear69 said:

Malbec said:

Defense has rested in Oakman's trial. State calling a rebuttal witness. Jury will likely get the case soon.
malbec ,,sounds like you might have been at the trial,,,,if so.. what in your opinion was the most compelling evidence for the defense??
I wasn't there OB69. I have a friend who was there. His thoughts were that the state's case was a zero. It should have never seen the inside of a courtroom.
His track record was the reason for the filing. His charming reputation made the decision easy for them. It happens all the time.
Dman
The Old BEAR said:

Dman said:

The Old BEAR said:

Dman said:

Check it out.

Just ask him...

I am so happy you and Art found each other.
If two people deserved each other... You two do.
The stench of your slime is compelling. Two of a kind.
Conned by a few and hated by the masses.

That's what really eats at your craw.
For every little Bubble boy that will fall in your line....
You know there are TENS of THOUSANDS who will side against you.
You know there is not ONE other school in the Conference who will fight to keep you.
But you know there are NINE others that will gladly show you the door.
ART unified them... They ALL hate you.

You are the tiny minority that can never gain strength without change.
I bet if you run around Germany long enough, you can find some old family and friends that will tell you Hitler was a good guy too.

But lets talk about you for a minute.
Always crowing about your exploits and adventures.
First you bore us with stories about your two daughters.
The two little spoiled world travelers who love their daddy.
Then its a rundown of all your firearms and other toys.
Fast forward to ski vacations and warming houses in Costa Rica....
Then you wounder why you are known as SOFT HANDS.

You are as insecure as Art Briles.
That chip forever lives on your shoulder.
It's you two versus the World....
It's good you two have those ESCONDIDO walls... They protect you from the Big Bad World out there that despises you both.
You hate it... You want to fight it... but you know the numbers are insurmountable.
Wage on with your little fight... Watching you lose is entertaining.
Sad part is.... When the NCAA sanctions come down, NOBODY is going to be happy.
You will say Big Brother over punished you.... While countless others will have wanted the Death Penalty.
From Maine to Montana. From the East Coast to the West Coast, talk radio will be filled with, "Baylor got off too easy."

The most hated coach in America made it become the most hated school in America.
But you already know that.....
Go to Italy. Hold Art's hand. Polish that chip on each others shoulder.
Man, you two deserve each other.
I just hope old Baylor wakes up before it's too late for them too.
Time for them to realize your types are truly the Wizard of OZ.... That tiny little insecure man behind the curtain... only this time it's a wall. Sad, sad, sad little man.

PS:
Next-time we'll discuss your constant use of the word " homophobic" and the subliminal message you are trying to convey.

Let's recap for the readers. I doubt one person reads that absurdly long diatribe:

Im a happily married man, have daughters. We hunt, travel, and enjoy life. Basically a well rounded, functioning part of society.

You are a jealous old racist/homophobic bigot who throws words around like soft hands, Rump Ranger, etc because that's the extent of your intellectual abilities.. Who passes his days on a football forum playing back and forth with 2 other posters with no life....all of whom are OWNED by a coach who isn't here any more.

Got it. THANKS!
LIB,MR BEARS
Malbec said:

oldbear69 said:

Malbec said:

but it did and now a young mansyshot at the nfl is greatly reduced.
Dman
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

Soft hands, you went to Costa Rica on vacation. #1 sex tourism place in the world. One would think you come back easy going and not stressed.

I had an nice event. It wasn't behind the walls where no blacks or minorities visit. It was good clean fun.

Hey perv. It was a GREAT get away with my wife and daughters. Life, for those of us who have one outside this forum, is GOOD!! But why don't you fill people in on your sex tourism locations and racist feelings some more!

I've never seen 2 people show their racist and intellectual shortcomings so proudly on a public forum. I thought you and Old Bigot's lives were sad and meaningless already..but it keeps getting better..
xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

Hey perv. It was a GREAT get away with my wife and daughters. Life, for those of us who have one outside this forum, is GOOD!! But why don't you fill people in on your sex tourism locations and racist feelings some more!

I've never seen 2 people show their racist and intellectual shortcomings so proudly on a public forum. I thought you and Old Bigot's lives were sad and meaningless already..but it keeps getting better..

I don't go to Costa Rica. Does your wife and daughters know it's the #1 place in the world for sex tourism? I would bet that topic has never come up around the wife and daughters. A bunch of old guys like yourself (rich white men) have made it a hot place for that activity.

Do you have any non white friends? Ones outside athletics?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.