Football
Sponsored by

Oakman

33,901 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

the old bear and xiledinok: two peas in a creepy old guy pod

I'm around her age group. I went out last night with a woman her age.

She's a professional. She understands she'll get complimented on her attractive looks. It's part of the tv business. I am sorry the Escondido mafia cannot compliment a woman and be respectful of them.
It's that last name that knocks her out with the Escondido Mafia.
They believe Spanish names relegate you to house cleaning or working in the nail salon.
Amazing how Escondido is Spanish... yet totally different behind the walls.
SOFT HANDS should enlighten us.

Escondido mafia have any beautiful Mexican American female members? Is it just all white?
We know she is going somewhere in television while Julie is a celebrity in the bubble. A 45 mile only super celebrity.
This is a question for SOFT HANDS...
But he is slow to answer.
I think they have one or two members from the Land of Camels...
But Mexican-American... I know of none.
But Remember... I am NOT allowed behind the hallowed walls of Escondido.
Membership has its Privileges.
Word has it, a DNA sample must be submitted with your membership packet.

Escondido mafia loves to play the race card when it comes to the former regime. I don't think our attractive reporter needs the gated walls to beef up her career or ass.
six straight replies between you two. guess i hit a little close to home

Just two men trying to bring reality to the bubble while discussing your gated walls.

Thee, Art is the Jed Clampett and soft hands is Mr. Drysdale. There's a story with those two.
Malbec
Defense has rested in Oakman's trial. State calling a rebuttal witness. Jury will likely get the case soon.
Keyser Soze

ColomboLQ
Keyser Soze said:

xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

Keyser Soze said:

Relax, it is not your boy. No money for you from Oakman.
YoakDaddy
Looks like jury is going into deliberation.

Malbec
Banned BarleyMcDougal
Malbec said:

Wow.

I'm glad this case is over.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
Apparently there were deleted text messages on her phone showing that she invited Oakman to the bar that night.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
Not guilty verdict
JohnProctor
Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

What happened with Oakman's change of venue request?
It must have been denied and they brought in 500 jurors for that panel.

Amazing how Oakman is putting his knee on Pat Mahomes head 3.5 years ago, acting like an undisciplined player while his coaches let him because they were about winning it all cost. Now, Pat is NFL MVP, his head coach is an NFL coach, and Oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere the public can watch them coach and Oakman's life story is going on center stage.

weird that pat mahomes college head coach just promoted oakman's college position coach on an nfl staff. i thought i read that oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere

Not anywhere people are decent.
I guess he can drive KK to Arizona State to help pick up women for KK. Congrats to him. Cannot wait to see the cheap Cardinals back on the Cowboys schedule!

What's Fake Art's record in Italy? Can you at least keep us updated on Meat ball football. You want to post pro Fake Art. Go ahead!

The irony of how it turned out!
Pat is an NFL superstar and Oakman is a thug who played for Baylor. He has zero sympathy outside the bubble. He made his bed in Waco. Unfortunately, his desperate coaches needed him because no one had been recruited to rush the passer. He left them a stain on their legacy. You might disagree and that's good. We need the public to get more upset before the Ncaa deals with Fake Art.

i've noticed you go on little hissy fit rants every time you are proven wrong
I hope he has better success getting his group to rush the passer than at Baylor.

When your boy gets his show cause and ban, you can throw another hissy fit about how he was screwed. No one will hear it and life will finally move on without him on the field.

What was Fake Art's record in the meat ball league? Go ahead and post it.

Pat is NFL MVP and you are drooling over Oakman. The Houston Texans coach warned Art about Oakman but Art needed his pass rusher. He couldn't find one in Texas to play for us. Tell us how that turned out? I get a good laugh at those fools and it is comedy. I don't cry about anything I have no control over. I just mention how it turned out and the fact it sucks Baylor has to be associated with such a failure.

Not anywhere decent. Where do we buy our Football Cardinals gear? Can we just find some baseball Cardinal gear and pass it off as football Cardinal gear? I doubt anyone outside of Phoenix would know the difference.
i rest my case
WTH? He is like one of those homeless guys walking around downtown just talking incoherent nonsense to himself. He is on ignore for me but the replies give me the tiny glimpse I need.

That was funny Michnas
xiledinok
JohnProctor said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

Amazing how Oakman is putting his knee on Pat Mahomes head 3.5 years ago, acting like an undisciplined player while his coaches let him because they were about winning it all cost. Now, Pat is NFL MVP, his head coach is an NFL coach, and Oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere the public can watch them coach and Oakman's life story is going on center stage.

weird that pat mahomes college head coach just promoted oakman's college position coach on an nfl staff. i thought i read that oakman's coaches aren't wanted anywhere

I guess he can drive KK to Arizona State to help pick up women for KK. Congrats to him. Cannot wait to see the cheap Cardinals back on the Cowboys schedule!

What's Fake Art's record in Italy? Can you at least keep us updated on Meat ball football. You want to post pro Fake Art. Go ahead!

Pat is an NFL superstar and Oakman is a thug who played for Baylor. He has zero sympathy outside the bubble. He made his bed in Waco. Unfortunately, his desperate coaches needed him because no one had been recruited to rush the passer. He left them a stain on their legacy. You might disagree and that's good. We need the public to get more upset before the Ncaa deals with Fake Art.

I hope he has better success getting his group to rush the passer than at Baylor.

When your boy gets his show cause and ban, you can throw another hissy fit about how he was screwed. No one will hear it and life will finally move on without him on the field.

Pat is NFL MVP and you are drooling over Oakman. The Houston Texans coach warned Art about Oakman but Art needed his pass rusher. He couldn't find one in Texas to play for us. Tell us how that turned out? I get a good laugh at those fools and it is comedy. I don't cry about anything I have no control over. I just mention how it turned out and the fact it sucks Baylor has to be associated with such a failure.

Not anywhere decent. Where do we buy our Football Cardinals gear? Can we just find some baseball Cardinal gear and pass it off as football Cardinal gear? I doubt anyone outside of Phoenix would know the difference.
i rest my case
WTH? He is like one of those homeless guys walking around downtown just talking incoherent nonsense to himself. He is on ignore for me but the replies give me the tiny glimpse I need.

That was funny Michnas

You guys are holding onto the past. Art was warned by a pro coach. The not guilty verdict doesn't change my opinion because the students didn't care for him.
I ll take their opinion over old jock sniffers.

Pat is still MVP. It doesn't change what happen on the field.
Tiny Elvis
BDS^
xiledinok
Tiny Elvis said:

BDS^

Biblical jock sniffing levels will never change anything.
Michnas
did the old bear delete his post that said today would be a bad day for "art's army"?
xiledinok
His post was COULD BE...

Is this a victory for Briles?
He didn't help Oakman.
Malbec
Does Oakman get his "B" privileges back now?
corncob pipe
NOT GUILTY...

Duh !!!!

I told all you mfers so !!!!
EvilTroyAndAbed
Has Brenda Tracy tweeted anything yet? I gave up Twitter this year.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

JohnProctor said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

Tiny Elvis said:

i rest my case

That was funny Michnas

You guys are holding onto the past. Art was warned by a pro coach. The not guilty verdict doesn't change my opinion because the students didn't care for him.
I ll take their opinion over old jock sniffers.

Pat is still MVP. It doesn't change what happen on the field.
The Old BEAR
Michnas said:

did the old bear delete his post that said today would be a bad day for "art's army"?
Why in the world would I give a rat's ass about the outcome of the Oakman Trial?

Maybe you need a little schooling, Sunny-Boy.

I follow Baylor football. When they are done with Baylor... I am done with them.
I don't care if they go on to the Dallas Cowboys or the Port Lavaca Sandcrabs.
When the gun sounds on their last game... so goes their interest.
I am not a hero worshiper like some of you. Hanging out with them doesn't make my day.
Same thing with old coaches. I know this site is filled with Robe Touchers and Art worshipers, but for me.. they are just a former hired hand.

So to say Sean Oakman's trial was important to me... Hog Wash.
The jury ruled. Justice prevailed.
Go have a celebration beer with your hero at whatever that Scruffy bar is.
Hope you learned a lesson.
Class dismissed.
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
God is good.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
EvilTroyAndAbed
X: It doesn't matter what a court of law says if it messes with my narrative.

Dude, let it go. This isn't OJ Simpson. Justice was served, albeit years too late.
Timbear
Well, well, well, Old Bear is only happy when his opinion of Art is validated. Unfortunately, Old Bear cannot be happy to know a Baylor player is not a rapist as he hoped he would be. Oakman survived the BOR's conspiracy and Art is not to blame for bringing him to Baylor. Sic'em Old Bear, X, and Thee. You were wrong.
gobears20
Staff
Malbec
The Old BEAR said:

...When they are done with Baylor... I am done with them.
I guess that means you have been done for around 50 years now. Good on ya.
KOKQB70
My cousin played for Sandcrabs many years ago and he would resemble that remark Old Fart, mean Old Man.
Michnas
The Old BEAR said:

Michnas said:

Why in the world would I give a rat's ass about the outcome of the Oakman Trial?

I follow Baylor football. When they are done with Baylor... I am done with them.
I am not a hero worshiper like some of you. Hanging out with them doesn't make my day.
Same thing with old coaches. I know this site is filled with Robe Touchers and Art worshipers, but for me.. they are just a former hired hand.

Class dismissed.
i'll give it to theoldbear and xiledinok. they stay consistent with their excuses and hissy fits when the pesky facts come at them.
Smashmouth
The Oakman arrest was really the final nail in Art's phoney media trial and conviction that he was some sort of creep coach and "rape enabler".
This not guilty verdict should give Art at least some sort of vindication from the false accusations against him.
Dman
Old Biggot Bear backtracking faster than Hillary deleting emails. In other threads he was proudly trumpeting "punishment phases" and asking if Art was going to be a character witness.

Sad going through life a racist and a homophobe hoping defendents found innocent are guilty. Just to fit his narrative about a man who OWNS him .
Reverend
Hey Old Bear you want to come over to Escondido and have a drink? I'll leave the name "small hands" at the front gate.
oldbear69
The Old BEAR said:

Michnas said:

Class dismissed.
hey Health camp , who does Oak see about getting his life/career back?
oldbear69
Malbec said:

Defense has rested in Oakman's trial. State calling a rebuttal witness. Jury will likely get the case soon.
malbec ,,sounds like you might have been at the trial,,,,if so.. what in your opinion was the most compelling evidence for the defense??
The Old BEAR
Dman said:

Old Biggot Bear backtracking faster than Hillary deleting emails. In other threads he was proudly trumpeting "punishment phases" and asking if Art was going to be a character witness.

Sad going through life a racist and a homophobe hoping defendents found innocent are guilty. Just to fit his narrative about a man who OWNS him .
You know something, you love to throw out your RACIST & BIGOT comments
And you know something else... by today's Liberal standards, I probably am.

**** When I was a 2 year old, my Grandmother, gave me my first children's book.
It was the best selling kids book of the time. It's name... "Little Black Sambo"

**** For Easter we would go to Millard Park in Beaumont and take Easter Pictures... at the foot of the Confederate Statue.

**** II understood why the Filling Stations had 2 water fountains and 3 restrooms.

But you know something SOFT HANDS... My kids grew up in a different era. A good era. They played high school sports along side plenty of Black kids. Those Black kids came to my house and they knew they were welcome. I fed them... in some cases I clothed them.

Check it out.
Spindletop Little League, Beaumont Texas. I coached a City Championship team.
Now anybody can do that... but this league was 80% Black. My team had as good equipment as any team in the city. I bought every stick of it.... because those kids couldn't.

Thru the years I have helped more poor families than you can count. I can remember the time my wife and I arranged for a Greyhound and admission for an orphanage outside of Beaumont to go to the old AstroWord in Houston. I don't think there was a white kid in the bunch.

But that's OK. By YOUR standards, Fat Oprah, and your pal, Obama... I am a Bigot and a Raciest.
You know something... Doesn't bother me one bit.
I am happy. Have peace of mind. And am comfortable with who I am.

Have a nice day "hero worshiping" Art Briles.
You once said, I don't know Arthur Ray.... Known him far longer than you. My first times with him were in Stephenville...
Just ask him...
I hope you are happy too.
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
LIB,MR BEARS
KOK QB 70 said:

My cousin played for Sandcrabs many years ago and he would resemble that remark Old Fart, mean Old Man.
My mom was a Sandcrab.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.