Football
Sponsored by

Oakman

33,598 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
The Old BEAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

This board is entertainment.
I had one poster and alumni tell me he hopes we get the death penalty.
Today meant nothing for me as a fan or alumni.
The public is still pissed off.

Brenda lost her ***** You all need to get with the Ohio State fans. She makes $200k a year victim advocating.

Bear, some of these guys considered today's verdict on par with a bowl win. You consume these guys.

OWNED

You're back! You were trying to prove to us you had real life when you stormed off earlier. That didn't last long.

Side note: Please stop drinking and posting or have the courtesy to provide simple instructions on how to interpret your rants about the man who OWNS you. It's embarrassing.
No, I m going to bed. I 've been out celebrating. I received a text at my event. Figured I would see how mad you guys were at Baylor.

Uhh....what? You really should just hide the phone after a few drinks. Your drunk texts make your sober texts look good. And that's next to impossible.
Soft hands, you went to Costa Rica on vacation. #1 sex tourism place in the world. One would think you come back easy going and not stressed.

I had an nice event. It wasn't behind the walls where no blacks or minorities visit. It was good clean fun.

Hey perv. It was a GREAT get away with my wife and daughters. Life, for those of us who have one outside this forum, is GOOD!! But why don't you fill people in on your sex tourism locations and racist feelings some more!

I've never seen 2 people show their racist and intellectual shortcomings so proudly on a public forum. I thought you and Old Bigot's lives were sad and meaningless already..but it keeps getting better..

I don't go to Costa Rica. Does your wife and daughters know it's the #1 place in the world for sex tourism? I would bet that topic has never come up around the wife and daughters. A bunch of old guys like yourself (rich white men) have made it a hot place for that activity.

Do you have any non white friends? Ones outside athletics?
We keep hearing about his 3 female amigos. Some know how to play the game. Family can make a great cover up.
X... have you noticed how much homophobic is used in his vocabulary?
Is he trying to tell us something?
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Dman
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Brenda lost her ***** You all need to get with the Ohio State fans. She makes $200k a year victim advocating.

Bear, some of these guys considered today's verdict on par with a bowl win. You consume these guys.

OWNED

You're back! You were trying to prove to us you had real life when you stormed off earlier. That didn't last long.

Side note: Please stop drinking and posting or have the courtesy to provide simple instructions on how to interpret your rants about the man who OWNS you. It's embarrassing.
No, I m going to bed. I 've been out celebrating. I received a text at my event. Figured I would see how mad you guys were at Baylor.

Uhh....what? You really should just hide the phone after a few drinks. Your drunk texts make your sober texts look good. And that's next to impossible.
Soft hands, you went to Costa Rica on vacation. #1 sex tourism place in the world. One would think you come back easy going and not stressed.

I had an nice event. It wasn't behind the walls where no blacks or minorities visit. It was good clean fun.

Hey perv. It was a GREAT get away with my wife and daughters. Life, for those of us who have one outside this forum, is GOOD!! But why don't you fill people in on your sex tourism locations and racist feelings some more!

I've never seen 2 people show their racist and intellectual shortcomings so proudly on a public forum. I thought you and Old Bigot's lives were sad and meaningless already..but it keeps getting better..

I don't go to Costa Rica. Does your wife and daughters know it's the #1 place in the world for sex tourism. A bunch of old guys like yourself (rich white men) have made it a hot place for that activity.

Do you have any non white friends? One outside athletics?

Doubling down on taking a fun family vacation and insinuating sexual deviancy? And you proclaim disgust in Art?!! Desperate. But typical. Don't hate me cause you can't get to Costa Rica, or out of your house and off your computer.

Me old? Ha. You really are clueless.

Dman
The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

I don't go to Costa Rica. Does your wife and daughters know it's the #1 place in the world for sex tourism? I would bet that topic has never come up around the wife and daughters. A bunch of old guys like yourself (rich white men) have made it a hot place for that activity.

We keep hearing about his 3 female amigos. Some know how to play the game. Family can make a great cover up.

Yes!! That you are a racist bigot. How isn't that clear? I'm literally spelling it out for you..

The best part, you think that falsely insinuating that I'm a homosexual is an insult?! Yet it just proves my point about you! Going through life jaded, old, and bitter...must suck.
The Old BEAR
Notice a post at 11;22
Within 3.5 minutes he has responded.
He is OWNED. The Art man-love captivates him.
3 posts in 7 minutes... yet last night he said he was off for another week.
We are beginning to understand SOFT HANDS better and better each day.

Any takers on the odds of how soon in March a trip to Italy will appear on his calendar.
SOFT HANDS and the 3-Amigos are off to Florence.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Malbec
The Old BEAR said:

Notice a post at 11;22
3 posts in 7 minutes

Any takers on the odds of how soon in March a trip to Italy will appear on his calendar.
And you responded to him in the same minute. I guess a man should own himself.
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

Yes. The nail salon discussions could be the trigger.

Soft hands, I do not care for your details. Just surprised you would go to Costa Rica.

Dman
Malbec said:

The Old BEAR said:

Notice a post at 11;22
3 posts in 7 minutes

Priceless. Dumb and Dumber live in this forum. 24/7 OWNED. I check back in randomly and after a few vacations.

Is there another forum with 2 posters this clueless of their own absurdity where they don't even realize they are openly being mocked by all?
The Old BEAR
My goodness...
Just read the travel warnings.
Would a decent Family Man take his wife and daughters into such a dangerous place without anterior motives?

https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/costa-rica

No rebuttal to the Italy trip.
It must be coming up soon.

Plus Thee asked him for the name of the Resorts... NO ANSWER.
I bet with all those travel restrictions and warnings, you can get some pretty sweet deals in Costa Rica.
Booger Mountain Lodge has some sweet LGBT "drive-in" ski packages for February too.

Could SOFT HANDS be more Hat than Cattle?

---Arthur Ray Briles---
oldbear69
anybody think its strange no response from milli? hey milli now that oak was acquitted by a jury with 8 women....are we still rape apologists?
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

My goodness...
Just read the travel warnings.
Would a decent Family Man take his wife and daughters into such a dangerous place without anterior motives?

https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/costa-rica

No rebuttal to the Italy trip.
It must be coming up soon.

You think they stopped in to volunteer at an orphanage?

Speaking of Italy? How is the season going?
xiledinok
oldbear69 said:

anybody think its strange no response from milli? hey milli now that oak was acquitted by a jury with 8 women....are we still rape apologists?

Would it validate you guys living vicariously through Oakman's not guilty verdict? Oakman might need to run away from those looking to be a part of it.
The Old BEAR
Dman said:

Malbec said:

The Old BEAR said:

Notice a post at 11;22
3 posts in 7 minutes

Priceless. Dumb and Dumber live in this forum. 24/7 OWNED. I check back in randomly and after a few vacations.

Is there another forum with 2 posters this clueless of their own absurdity where they don't even realize they are openly being mocked by all?
Mocked by all..???
You serious?

A bunch of drunk posters at a Scruffy bar, as they attend the Oakman' Victory Bash.
I bet the Robe Touching & Hero Worshiping was over the Top.
Might have been an all-time cheap liquor sales night.
Bubble antics were on a rampage.

Were other cities celebrating?
Or are they waiting for the sanctions on their disgraced coach?
I'm sure the President of Southern Mississippi won't be picking up the bar tab.
You act like yesterday was the end of the trials... This party is just getting started.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
Soft hands, there are no victories when the 4 inch acquittal story is next to the NFL Crime blotter and off the field section. The media won't even bother covering it today.

It must have been liquor pint night at Scruffy's. Lawyers everywhere looking to pick up tabs and clients.
corncob pipe
you motherfkrs need to get a life
Timbear
X and Old Man Bear, self professed bigot, are so twisted that they are actually upset that Oakman wasn' Convicted. How sick are these people.
The Old BEAR
Timbear said:

X and Old Man Bear, self professed bigot, are so twisted that they are actually upset that Oakman wasn' Convicted. How sick are these people.
Timmy....
Why would you come on here and tell blatant lies..??
As I clearly stated yesterday, I don't care if Oakman was found innocent, guilty, or was run over by a gargage truck.
I don't know the man, don't want to know the man... nor have any interest in his future or past actions.

I am starting to think you are of "simple mind".

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Poor fella, you don't realize we don't care about the outcome. Outside the bubble, the public doesn't give a damn. It's about Briles, Ian and Starr 90 miles north of Pat Neff Hall.

Outside the KWTX viewing area, it's what is next with Baylor.

The only ones depressed about yesterday are appellate lawyers. They like most parties involved love the coin. It will pay for trips and Santa coming down the chimney next Christmas.
LIB,MR BEARS
The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....
As I clearly stated yesterday, I don't care if Oakman was found innocent, guilty, or was run over by a gargage truck.
I don't know the man, don't want to know the man... nor have any interest in his future or past actions.

on page 5 of an Oakman thread, Doug let's us know he doesn't "have any interest in his future or past actions." PAGE 5!!!
The Old BEAR
LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....

on page 5 of an Oakman thread, Doug let's us know he doesn't "have any interest in his future or past actions." PAGE 5!!!
Maybe you should go back an read at 6:05 yesterday afternoon.
I realize you are an agenda driven kind of guy, but between you and Timmy.... PITIFUL
I realize that's a little much for an agenda driven guy... so here it is:

6:05 PM.. Yesterday
Why in the world would I give a rat's ass about the outcome of the Oakman Trial?
Maybe you need a little schooling, Sunny-Boy.

I follow Baylor football. When they are done with Baylor... I am done with them.
I don't care if they go on to the Dallas Cowboys or the Port Lavaca Sandcrabs.

When the gun sounds on their last game... so goes their interest.

I am not a hero worshiper like some of you. Hanging out with them doesn't make my day.

Same thing with old coaches. I know this site is filled with Robe Touchers and Art worshipers, but for me.. they are just a former hired hand.

So to say Sean Oakman's trial was important to me... Hog Wash.
The jury ruled. Justice prevailed.
Go have a celebration beer with your hero at whatever that Scruffy bar is.

Hope you learned a lesson.
Class dismissed.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
LIB,MR BEARS
The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....

I realize you are an agenda driven kind of guy, but between you and Timmy.... PITIFUL

Why in the world would I give a rat's ass about the outcome of the Oakman Trial?

I follow Baylor football. When they are done with Baylor... I am done with them.

I am not a hero worshiper like some of you. Hanging out with them doesn't make my day.

Same thing with old coaches. I know this site is filled with Robe Touchers and Art worshipers, but for me.. they are just a former hired hand.

Class dismissed.

and yet, you're still here; ON PAGE 5.

Your actions and your words don't match. You don't need to convince us what you believe. You need to convince yourself.
The Old BEAR
LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....

Class dismissed.

Your actions and your words don't match. You don't need to convince us what you believe. You need to convince yourself.
Let's spoon feed you so you can understand:

1. I go to Baylor Sporting Events for entertainment value ONLY.
2. I give large sums of money for the perks they deliver.
3. I NEVER follow an ounce of Recruiting. When they get here... we got em!
4. When eligibility is up, my interest in them is over.
5. When we win, I go home happy... I was entertained for 4 hours.
6. When we lose, I go home happy...I was entertained for 4 hours.
7. Win, lose, or draw... The sun still comes up the next morning. I don't have highs or lows.
8. In 27 years, outside of sporting venues, I have not set foot on the Baylor Campus.
9. The Baylor I attended was a Private Texas School. Robert Sloan killed PRO TEXANA.
10. The opinions of those who disagree with me mean nothing. Re-read point # 1.

Hopefully this gives YOU and Timmy some power points to go by.
Both of you seem to struggle.
I know EXACTLY where I stand... You just have a comprehension deficit.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
LIB,MR BEARS
The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....

Class dismissed.

7. Win, lose, or draw... The sun still comes up the next morning. I don't have highs or lows.
8. In 27 years, outside of sporting venues, I have not set foot on the Baylor Campus.
9. The Baylor I attended was a Private Texas School. Robert Sloan killed PRO TEXANA.

PAGE 5
Next to the comics
The Old BEAR
LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....

Class dismissed.

PAGE 5
Next to the comics
What YOU and so many Bubble Boys struggle with is that #'s 1,3,4,5,6, and 7,describe the fantastic attendance for Lady Bear Basketball.
Number one... is what brought them. Only a limited percentage ever attended the old school. Thus Joe Waco.
They just like the entertainment.

I'm just here to educate you about all the things that distress you.
You speak of the Comics.
What's comical is all the whining and crying by those who can't understand the American public....
The Court of Public Opinion.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
LIB,MR BEARS
The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....

Class dismissed.

PAGE 5
Next to the comics
What YOU and so many Bubble Boys struggle with is that #'s 1,3,4,5,6, and 7,describe the fantastic attendance for Lady Bear Basketball.
Number one... is what brought them. Only a limited percentage ever attended the old school. Thus Joe Waco.
They just like the entertainment.

I'm just here to educate you about all the things that distress you.
You speak of the Comics.
What's comical is all the whining and crying by those who can't understand the American public....
The Court of Public Opinion.
You're STILL here?
ColomboLQ
Redbrickbear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

This is the truth and it makes me sick.

The Regents never had any proof art and the rest did anything wrong in regards to sexual assault allegations.

But the media yellow journalism and bad PR kept on coming.

So like a good little board of white collar rich wimps....they folded.

Paid him $15 milllion and burned the football program down....plus insinuated in lawsuits that this was all his fault anyway.

Sad thing is this is more than one coach or one sports ball program. We can hire a good coach like Rhule to fix things on the field.

But we can't fix our corrupt governing system.

ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

ColomboLQ
The Old BEAR said:

Notice a post at 11;22
3 posts in 7 minutes... yet last night he said he was off for another week.

ColomboLQ
corncob pipe said:

you motherfkrs need to get a life
ColomboLQ
Timbear said:

ColomboLQ
The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Old BEAR said:

Timbear said:

Timmy....

Class dismissed.

I know EXACTLY where I stand... You just have a comprehension deficit.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

OWNED

I think a guy taking his family to Costa Rica for a family vacation might have more issues. Sex tourism is #1 industry.
Malbec
xiledinok said:

I think a guy taking his family to Costa Rica for a family vacation might have more issues. Sex tourism is #1 industry.

Quote:

Coffee and banana exports dominated the economy in Costa Rica until 1998 when technology exports replaced both agricultural and tourism as the top industry.

-CostaRica.com

And you claim to be batting .654? Pffft.
xiledinok
Malbec said:

xiledinok said:

Quote:

Coffee and banana exports dominated the economy in Costa Rica until 1998 when technology exports replaced both agricultural and tourism as the top industry.

-CostaRica.com

Baseball reference.
When it comes to Art and his apparent strategy, he is getting no hit. His only chance is to get drilled in the head and the public feel an ounce of sympathy.

It is such a great place the United States Department of State has issued a travel warning.
Malbec
xiledinok said:

Malbec said:

xiledinok said:

Quote:

-CostaRica.com

Baseball reference.
When it comes to Art and his apparent strategy, he is getting no hit. His only chance is to get drilled in the head and the public feel an ounce of sympathy.
Here's a baseball reference for you: You couldn't get a seeing-eye single in the Pecos League.
xiledinok
Malbec said:

xiledinok said:

Malbec said:

xiledinok said:

Quote:

-CostaRica.com

Baseball reference.
Here's a baseball reference for you: You couldn't get a seeing-eye single in the Pecos League.
How old are you?
Your vision is worse than Dickie Thon's.
You also had your first erection while seeing Morganna the Kissing Bandit at a game with your parents. Must be why you like sniffing on jocks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.