Transfer Portal

104,504 Views | 593 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SonOfZuno
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
slimecap
Dcheetah said:

Hi Dcheetah,
I always admire your detective skills!! Thanks for posting.

Brusinbear2001

This is coach cummings daughter… she was great at the end of their game against South Dakota she is a 5'10 guard. Maybe she wants to be with her mom!!
slimecap

Best wishes Tiya !!
Brusinbear2001
Coach Yo released statements saying she is not leaving
Wbbfan29
Coach Yo is staying at ole miss
slimecap
Brusinbear2001 said:

Coach Yo released statements saying she is not leaving
Thanks Brusinbear2001 !
I edited the post to avoid confusion.
Brusinbear2001
Yeah no problem i have been really invested in this whole coaching change and like the blow up of the portal!! Who knows maybe the #3 ranked recruit that is a post player that committed to Georgia opens her recruitment up again and we can snag her lol
Dcheetah
I am hoping and watching for this but if she moves I bet it is to A&M.
Brusinbear2001
yeah i wouldn't doubt it but maybe we have a good pitch. It will be a LONG SHOT
Brusinbear2001
Rickea Jackson Committed to Tennessee
Dr. J
Brusinbear2001 said:

Rickea Jackson Committed to Tennessee
That is interesting. They have a loaded roster with only one senior this past year. Wonder who will transfer out ?
Longtmebear
Who was the malcontent on this year's women's team? The girl from Penn State transferred out in the middle of the season, but she seemed to have injury issues her entire time at Baylor. The freshman from Marquette had a knee isssue all year. Plus, she didn't seem to fit the style of player Baylor is currently looking for.
lookin4awin
You are referring to Kamaria McDaniel. After watching her performance at Penn State, I applauded her transfer to Baylor. She looked explosive and I expected her to add 10 or so points per game. She got hurt, ACL I think, and she didn't fit in, especially after her injury.
Brusinbear2001
i think Kendra can fit with time and being developed. She needs to get more into game shape but her shot is great and she is good at finishing. Her rebounding is probably the biggest weakness that i noticed
BU71
Brusinbear2001 said:

i think Kendra can fit with time and being developed. She needs to get more into game shape but her shot is great and she is good at finishing. Her rebounding is probably the biggest weakness that i noticed
I agree. Do we know if she will be able to play without the brace next season?
Brusinbear2001
it's never been stated in any press or anything i would hope so from a fan perspective but we never know with those types of injuries
Dcheetah

Some familiar names popping up
Dcheetah
Dr. J
Dcheetah said:

TP starting to warm up a little....

Got to believe that CNC is trying to watch film on some of these entrants.....don't know how coaches would evaluate otherwise.
slimecap
Dcheetah said:

Sept 13, 2019
Treasure Hunt Final 5

Dr. J
slimecap said:

Dcheetah said:

Sept 13, 2019
Treasure Hunt Final 5

Well that's encouraging! Have to believe that we could be in the "Hunt" if interested as Auburn and Miss St. are headed in the wrong direction and So. Carolina is loaded with players so minutes may be sparser. Hope she gives CNC a chance if she is still interested in coming to the NEW Baylor.
lookin4awin

we really recruited Treasure Hunt hard. I thought she was coming to BU and was surprised when she didn't.
ScottS
How good is Edwards? Looks like good numbers.
Brusinbear2001
super under sized post player, she can shoot i don't know how consistent. She hit the game winning shot to beat SC.
Dcheetah
Dcheetah

We are following
DFW Bill
Alijah Blackwell from Missouri averaged a double double, number one rebounder in the SEC. She has two years of eligibility remaining. Not a "rim runner", just a very, very good player. She will get many offers from Power 5 schools that have a dynamic WBB program.

If a coach needs to watch very much film of her playing, they shouldn't be coaching.
bearbone11
DFW Bill said:

Alijah Blackwell from Missouri averaged a double double, number one rebounder in the SEC. She has two years of eligibility remaining. Not a "rim runner", just a very, very good player. She will get many offers from Power 5 schools that have a dynamic WBB program.

If a coach needs to watch very much film of her playing, they shouldn't be coaching.
I think there were some disciplinary issues that led to her missing some games this year. Basketball wise, she would be a take in a heartbeat. We could really use some extra length at guard and help with rebounding.
R11
blueeyedbear
bearbone11 said:

DFW Bill said:

I think there were some disciplinary issues that led to her missing some games this year. Basketball wise, she would be a take in a heartbeat. We could really use some extra length at guard and help with rebounding.
She likes the weed
Eball
blueeyedbear said:

bearbone11 said:

DFW Bill said:

She likes the weed
who doesn't?
Big Bear
I agree Bill. She would be a great fit in CNC system. Do not know if she has any baggage.
Wbbfan29
I knew she wasn't coming to Baylor , her body language was off when on her official at the volleyball game, looked like we were boring her. I knew she would commit to Kentucky once I seen her snapchat of her and Rhyne Howard having a blast. The crazy thing is once she committed to Kentucky I knew she was going to transfer with in two years. Just a gut feeling. Maybe Collen can convince her to come to Baylor once again. But I heard her mother (an AAU Coach) is a handful.
setshot
When DFWBill speaks, attention must be paid. He invariably knows whereof he speaks. Blackwell may not be a culture fit, I don''t know anything about that, but she has a lot to offer on the basketball court, and much of it matches Baylor's needs, rebounding chief among them at this point.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
setshot said:

When DFWBill speaks, attention must be paid. He invariably knows whereof he speaks. Blackwell may not be a culture fit, I don''t know anything about that, but she has a lot to offer on the basketball court, and much of it matches Baylor's needs, rebounding chief among them at this point.
Culture can change people for the better or worse.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.