Clintons paid to have Trump servers infiltrated - Durham

19,113 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

HuMcK said:

You understand that, even if he losses at trial (he's got better odds than you would like), Sussman is probably not going to jail, right? Not for nothing, but this is exactly the kind of flimsy case you pretended the Flynn prosecution was, except I bet Biden doesn't just pardon the whole lot like Trump's corrupt ass.

That filing is the clearest admission you can expect from Durham that Fox news and others are straight up lying to you about "spying" on Trump. Durham has been going for 50% longer than Mueller now, and has jack to show for it so far except a taxpayer paid vacation to Italy, congrats.

Less than half a day of total jury deliberation.

Sussman and the FBI are having champagne brunch and laughing their asses off. The level of corruption in our country is mind-boggling. Zero Accountability for anything.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

HuMcK said:

HuMcK said:

You understand that, even if he losses at trial (he's got better odds than you would like), Sussman is probably not going to jail, right? Not for nothing, but this is exactly the kind of flimsy case you pretended the Flynn prosecution was, except I bet Biden doesn't just pardon the whole lot like Trump's corrupt ass.

That filing is the clearest admission you can expect from Durham that Fox news and others are straight up lying to you about "spying" on Trump. Durham has been going for 50% longer than Mueller now, and has jack to show for it so far except a taxpayer paid vacation to Italy, congrats.

Sussman and the FBI are having champagne brunch and laughing their asses off. The level of corruption in our country is mind-boggling. Zero Accountability for anything.
Didn't expect any other outcome when the jury is from 95% liberal Washington DC
HuMcK
Meanwhile...
Harrison Bergeron
Rawhide said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

HuMcK said:

HuMcK said:

Didn't expect any other outcome when the jury is from 95% liberal Washington DC
Seemed widely reported that there were several active Clinton donors and supporters on the jury. If one things is consistently clear, "ends justifies the means" is the operating mantra of many despite the need for justice.
Cobretti
4th and Inches
DC gonna DC

Judge Chris Cooper (Sussmann trial) is marned to Amy Jeffries, Lisa Page's lawyer.

Merrick Garland officiated the marriage of Cooper and Jeffries,
Porteroso
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

Married A Horn said:

Another thing my kids asked was how many liberals would 'change' (admit they were wrong). I said absolutely zero. They arent disappointed one of their leaders committed treason, they are disappointed they got caught. Told them the phrase 'the end justifies the means' is everything to a liberal. That they would just find a way to blame trump or accuse him of other stuff.

...and sure enough.

You're growing a new crop of zealots, dehumanizing Democrats. Congrats?
democrats demonize themselves.. try living life without a label. Dont be binary

But telling your kids absolutely zero Democrats will ever admit they are wrong is living life without labels. It's going beyond binary.

OK buddy!
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

Married A Horn said:

Another thing my kids asked was how many liberals would 'change' (admit they were wrong). I said absolutely zero. They arent disappointed one of their leaders committed treason, they are disappointed they got caught. Told them the phrase 'the end justifies the means' is everything to a liberal. That they would just find a way to blame trump or accuse him of other stuff.

...and sure enough.

But telling your kids absolutely zero Democrats will ever admit they are wrong is living life without labels. It's going beyond binary.

OK buddy!
democrats love to label.. it was just a general statement to all that we should try living without giving or accepting a label.

Cheers!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

They got a conviction against Clinesmith. And let's not pretend Sussman was vindicated by the facts here. He clearly lied in his text message to Baker. He was just lucky Durham didn't discover it until about six months too late.
4th and Inches
TURLEY: "I mean, he is facing a jury that has three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann's daughter. With the exception of randomly selecting people out of the DNC headquarters, you could not come up with a worse jury"
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches said:

TURLEY: "I mean, he is facing a jury that has three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann's daughter. With the exception of randomly selecting people out of the DNC headquarters, you could not come up with a worse jury"
Almost seems like some intra-Swamp CYA on all sides.
HuMcK
Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

They got a conviction against Clinesmith. And let's not pretend Sussman was vindicated by the facts here. He clearly lied in his text message to Baker. He was just lucky Durham didn't discover it until about six months too late.

I haven't read anything yet from the jury about their reasoning, so I could be wrong, but I bet the jury just thought whatever lies Sussman told weren't material to how the FBI handled the info. By all appearances the FBI was pretty dismissive of what Sussman brought them, it's hard to say Sussman hiding who he was representing had a material effect on the investigation if they just dropped it immediately anyway. Not to mention the evidence of who he was actually there for (DNC or Joffe) was never even close to clear enough for a beyond reasonable doubt standard anyway, which was not surprise for people outside the echo chamber.
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

I haven't read anything yet from the jury about their reasoning, so I could be wrong, but I bet the jury just thought whatever lies Sussman told weren't material to how the FBI handled the info. By all appearances the FBI was pretty dismissive of what Sussman brought them, it's hard to say Sussman hiding who he was representing had a material effect on the investigation if they just dropped it immediately anyway. Not to mention the evidence of who he was actually there for (DNC or Joffe) was never even close to clear enough for a beyond reasonable doubt standard anyway, which was not surprise for people outside the echo chamber.
They investigated it for at least half a year. If the lies were immaterial it's more likely because the FBI wasn't fooled.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

On the facts, the evidence was more than sufficient to prove Sussmann's guilt. Sussmann lied to then-FBI general counsel James Baker via text message in order to get a meeting to pass the Alfa Bank hoax materials to the FBI.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6d217b94-4450-4367-993b-cf020f2c8d03_682x1023.jpeg

DOJ released exhibits showing Sussmann's texts to FBI Baker
Sussmann lied again during the meeting stating he was not there on behalf of a client in order to get the FBI to open an investigation into the Trump Organization's purported ties with Alfa Bank.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4c951c40-5fa7-4c67-81b4-886db971742e_909x293.png

Later, during testimony to Congress, Sussmann admitted he met with Baker on behalf of a client.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F25d27f10-1188-4216-a765-58919d15961c_717x162.png

Billing records proved he had been working on the Alfa Bank project on behalf of the Clinton Campaign. Evidence also demonstrated that Sussmann billed the Clinton Campaign for the thumb drives passed to Baker during the meeting. How was the Clinton Campaign billed? Sussmann referenced the "confidential project" - the Alfa Bank project.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F420c57a9-adbb-498a-889e-95d930150f97_1002x383.png
4th and Inches
Just a little jury nullification.. nothing to see here

–Horace

Married A Horn
Married A Horn said:

Not that a dang thing is going to come of this: justice department + RINOs = Clinton running for president instead of trying on Orange Jumpsuits.

No one in the world expected a guilty verdict. Everyone in the world knows the guy is guilty. As was said earlier in the thread, the fblie and sussman are having a good laugh right now.

Country is finished...doj is as corrupt as it can be.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
GrowlTowel
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

Married A Horn said:

...and sure enough.

OK buddy!
democrats love to label.. it was just a general statement to all that we should try living without giving or accepting a label.

Cheers!
Was it Kierkegaard or Dick Van Patten who said "If you label me, you negate me?"
Doc Holliday
Married A Horn said:

Married A Horn said:

Not that a dang thing is going to come of this: justice department + RINOs = Clinton running for president instead of trying on Orange Jumpsuits.

No one in the world expected a guilty verdict. Everyone in the world knows the guy is guilty. As was said earlier in the thread, the fblie and sussman are having a good laugh right now.

Imagine what they're going to do now knowing they won't be held accountable.
Married A Horn
What I tell my kids is that they haven't been held accountable for a very long time (and of course this encourages more of the same behavior.)

You are implying this is the first time they have gotten away with something. It's not new. This won't change anything.

It might even get some of the blind liberals on here starting to think in the back of their head 'dang, we are corrupt as ____!'
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Cobretti
Married A Horn
Cobretti said:

'We shouldnt be prosecuting democrats for sedition & treason when Trump mean tweets.'
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
D. C. Bear
Cobretti said:

It doesn't seem like it is really a trial juror's job to decide whether something "should have been prosecuted."
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

They investigated it for at least half a year. If the lies were immaterial it's more likely because the FBI wasn't fooled.
yet still they investigated.....
BrooksBearLives
Married A Horn said:

Lock Her Up (already)

Just out yesterday -
FoxNews: Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

World's biggest crime boss.

Wish I could see all the libs posts on here from back then on how Trump was guilty of collusion with Russia.

Any liberals on here willing to admit they were wrong on this? Rinos?

This aged well.
BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

Married A Horn said:

Married A Horn said:

Your lack of self-awareness is breathtaking.
BrooksBearLives
D. C. Bear said:

Cobretti said:

It doesn't seem like it is really a trial juror's job to decide whether something "should have been prosecuted."

Actually, it IS their job. The case was so without merit, it was a waste of their time.

Y'all were so POSITIVE this would prove you were right. It got laughed out of court after wasting $4million dollars a.
4th and Inches
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

Cobretti said:

Actually, it IS their job. The case was so without merit, it was a waste of their time.

Y'all were so POSITIVE this would prove you were right. It got laughed out of court after wasting $4million dollars a.
jury nullification doesnt equal not guilty..

–Horace

BearFan33
BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

Cobretti said:

ok but I would imagine you thought the Flynn case was rip your clothes threat to our democracy.

What his shows is that a democrat can't get prosecuted in today's DC.
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

Cobretti said:

Call it whatever makes you feel better .

Jury voted ' not guilty' ……the defendant is NOT GUILTY.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BrooksBearLives said:

Married A Horn said:

Lock Her Up (already)

Just out yesterday -
FoxNews: Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

World's biggest crime boss.

Wish I could see all the libs posts on here from back then on how Trump was guilty of collusion with Russia.

Any liberals on here willing to admit they were wrong on this? Rinos?

This aged well.
Look who is back! Like a turd that won't flush.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

4th and Inches said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

Cobretti said:

Call it whatever makes you feel better .

Jury voted ' not guilty' ……the defendant is NOT GUILTY.
the jury was tainted as was the judge

The case should have changed venues

–Horace

Married A Horn
Every single thing in that post was 100% correct. Including the part that the corrupt democrats would not let a thing happen to their crime lord or her pawns.

Try again.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Married A Horn said:

Married A Horn said:

Elaborate. Are you happy an FBI agent was able to launder falsified info from HRC, help establish parallel construction and get away with it?
4th and Inches
Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Married A Horn said:

Married A Horn said:

Elaborate. Are you happy an FBI agent was able to launder falsified info from HRC, help establish parallel construction and get away with it?
yes (insert your fav pronoun here) is/are happy with the outcome

There are a couple of people who post on this site that came running like a hungry dog at meal time when something "good" happens for Dems

–Horace

Doc Holliday

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.