Twitter now belongs to Musk

24,113 Views | 398 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Redbrickbear
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

GFY

increased mention of hate.. not actual hate. Lots of increased mentions of it being on Twitter now but very little increase in actual posts with hate in it.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

GFY

increased mention of hate.. not actual hate. Lots of increased mentions of it being on Twitter now but very little increase in actual posts with hate in it.
Another regime tactic - factless, baseless "questions" of something actually not happening.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

GFY

Another regime tactic - factless, baseless "questions" of something actually not happening.

We have an election denier at the WH Podium! I'm literally shaking!!!!!!

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

GFY

You missed the memo where election denial - like racism, homophobia, sexism, inflation, etc., has been redefined to mean only when non-Democrats do it.
Cobretti
Cobretti

Redbrickbear
LIB,MR BEARS
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Cobretti said:

Move along. Nothing to see here. The Stasi is your friend!
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

GFY

You missed the memo where election denial - like racism, homophobia, sexism, inflation, etc., has been redefined to mean only when non-Democrats do it.
And right on cue...

Time Magazine:
The term "election denier" has taken on a particular meaning, however, after Trump's failed re-election campaign. The phrase has come to be associated with Republicans who claim the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, assert without evidence there was fraud in 2020 voting, and cast doubt on secure voting systemsclaims that lead to the deadly January 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Calling Jeffries an "election denier' is misleading and conflates different issues. "Casting unfounded doubt on the outcome of an election is irresponsible when either party does it," says Rachel Orey, associate director of the Elections Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, a nonpartisan Washington think tank. "But I think it's important to remember that the culture around elections was quite different before 2020."
HuMcK
HuMcK said:

Why would Trump not be a part of this conversation about one of his chief grievances? I get that some of y'all are embarrassed to have supported the guy (the smart ones anyway), but like it or not this story is about him too.

I've long said that I believe the information released from the "laptop" (or a hacked iCloud account, where every scrap released so far has come from) is real, but I also think the story they concocted about where it came from is horse****. Giuliani was stupid enough to literally have himself photographed with a man Trump's admin sanctioned for being a Russian spy, while in Ukraine seeking the exact kind of "dirt" on Hunter that just so happened to then miraculously appear in the hands of a blind man who can plausibly claim to not have seen who gave it to him.

I'm sorry, but if you believe that story and have no questions about it, then you should return your Baylor degree for being a dunce. The question then becomes: does Twitter have an obligation to publish something that may be stolen, may legitimately be fruit of a foreign aspionage action (again), and the suppliers of it can't/won't prove provenance? They decided no, after an internal debate. Given the context of what happened in 2016 and and what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine late 2019-early 2020, it makes sense.

Rudy's Russian spy source for the Hunter Biden narrative is in the news again today for doing Russian spy things.
Redbrickbear
Cobretti
Cobretti
nein51
Why does Congress care? Even if they were up 400% who gives a *****
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

need reciepts Elon! Show the reciepts!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Cobretti
Cobretti
riflebear
How many posters on this site mocked people for saying this was happening and called people conspiracy theorists.

whitetrash
riflebear said:

How many posters on this site mocked people for saying this was happening and called people conspiracy theorists.

In other words, all animals are created equal; some are more equal than others.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
"The left said the Covid booster stops transmission of the virus!"

"The left said the Steele dossier was real"

"The left said the world would end years ago"

Ted Lieu and Eric Swalwell represent California appropriately. GFY

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Cobretti
Cobretti

Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
4th and Inches said:

Cobretti said:

need reciepts Elon! Show the reciepts!
With fascist regressives leaving Twitter in a fit not surprising hate speech is down.
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Is anyone shocked to see this..

ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

The most frightening aspect of this is that the FBI was party to the direction they wanted Twitter to go in its information management.
Jack Bauer
I think I'm in love...

Harrison Bergeron
ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

The most frightening aspect of this is that the FBI was party to the direction they wanted Twitter to go in its information management.
Correct. When the regressives scream of "fascism" it definitely is projecting.
Jack Bauer
Libs suddenly xenophobic, anti-immigrant bigots!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.