Can we get new candidates?

20,323 Views | 347 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Aliceinbubbleland
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
Waco1947
I probably agree with Scher's assessment "It's *possible* Biden is remaining publicly defiant while preparing for withdrawal because executing a transition takes a bit of time and he doesn't want the fundraising and other campaign work to freeze during that time."
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

I probably agree with Scher's assessment "It's *possible* Biden is remaining publicly defiant while preparing for withdrawal because executing a transition takes a bit of time and he doesn't want the fundraising and other campaign work to freeze during that time."
Dems have known for years that Biden is sundowning and they've only waited until right before the election so they could avoid a primary and put in an establishment candidate who will do their evil bidding.

You're an absolute clown for voting for democrats and a giant fkn hypocrite.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Dems have known for years that Biden is sundowning and they've only waited until right before the election so they could avoid a primary and put in an establishment candidate who will do their evil bidding.

I am a Democrat and did not know about any sundowner.
whiterock
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

That's because the media has been covering for him, right up until the end.

He was sundowning in 2020. It's why Trump was so unruly in the 2nd debate....trying to get Joe to stammer & stumble and crumble on stage like he did last week. Only he wasn't too far gone - the could still get him doped up enough to make it thru the event. But they've finally hit the wall . No amount of adderall or else will keep him cogent.

Aliceinbubbleland
True and our side isn't any better. (
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

If you didn't know you should probably have some cognitive testing done yourself.

I hope and pray that Biden remains the Democrat Candidate for President in November. He is the perfect reflection of all of those that support him. In intellect, character, and personality. To try to remove him would be age discrimination.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ShooterTX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

If you didn't know you should probably have some cognitive testing done yourself.

I hope and pray that Biden remains the Democrat Candidate for President in November. He is the perfect reflection of all of those that support him. In intellect, character, and personality. To try to remove him would be age discrimination.
clearly, Obama needs to find himself a new puppet.... this one is trying to cut his strings.
ShooterTX
whitetrash
ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

clearly, Obama needs to find himself a new puppet.... this one is trying to cut his strings.
KaiBear
You are a radical leftist .

And only a hyper partisan couldn't accept Biden's obvious dementia beginning in 2020.
boognish_bear
whitetrash
boognish_bear said:

Not unlike the family meeting where somebody draws the short straw and has to be the one to go try to take away Grandpa's car keys.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
nein51
Well at least 37% and 33% aren't absolutely insane morons. That's good news.
Aliceinbubbleland
nein51 said:

Well at least 37% and 33% aren't absolutely insane morons. That's good news.
Truth
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

yes, blind and ignorant. You said democrat so, no need to be redundant.
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Remember when fine upstanding members of this board told us that Biden was fit and of sound mind, best president ever?

Yeah.. about that
Until the debate
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Well there you have it ---- nonsense but I am glad you monitoring my posts.
Malbec
Quote:

Can we get new candidates?
Got one now. Does it help?
Aliceinbubbleland
Re-treads don't count
william
dale.

- kkm

{ sipping coffee }

pro ecclesia, pro javelina
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Well there you have it ---- nonsense but I am glad you monitoring my posts.
Yes, I enjoy calling out your nonsense.
Aliceinbubbleland
Unfortunately you cannot tell the voters what they need to hear to win office. You have to tell them lies about what you will do if elected.

4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Remember when fine upstanding members of this board told us that Biden was fit and of sound mind, best president ever?

Yeah.. about that
Until the debate
yeah, it suddenly happened at the debate..

You are a hoot
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Yeah.. about that
Until the debate

Only a fool didn't see Biden's dementia symptoms back in 2020. But you Dems nominated him anyway.

Now look at the damage Biden has done to the country.

Aliceinbubbleland
You aint seen nothing yet if she gets elected. Biden is to the right of her.
Fre3dombear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

This is true. It's amazing how much power a loon like crazy Nancy could amass. But their supporters are easily duped
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Absolutely…..Harris is a complete radical.

And a far bigger hater than Obama even on his worst days.
whiterock
Aliceinbubbleland said:

so by all means write in some nobody in November to let everyone know how much you disapprove
Aliceinbubbleland
Absolutely

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.