Can We Have a Serious, Objective Discussion About Kamala Harris?

23,754 Views | 454 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by 4th and Inches
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our "border czar" ...

muddybrazos

Gavin cleaning up the optics? Maybe he got the memo that there may be an open convention at the DNC.
J.R.
Harrison Bergeron said:

At the end of the day, she's an inarticulate idiot who flunked the bar and only got her for being a nookie girl and half-black. She's the only president that make Joe Biden not the stupidest president in American history.
you are such a MO. inarticulate ? your fat boy cannot string a cogent sentence together without talking about sharks. I'm not saying I support her. Need to hear policy. Inarticulate . now that is funny coming from you.
Wangchung
J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

At the end of the day, she's an inarticulate idiot who flunked the bar and only got her for being a nookie girl and half-black. She's the only president that make Joe Biden not the stupidest president in American history.
you are such a MO. inarticulate ? your fat boy cannot string a cogent sentence together without talking about sharks. I'm not saying I support her. Need to hear policy. Inarticulate . now that is funny coming from you.
Funny how you always lie and claim your only gripe is with Orange Man Bad, but here you are defending Kamala with all your little might.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Forest Bueller_bf
Things she has espoused.

1) Equity of outcomes, which is communism. Equity of outcomes is not possible without communism, even with it there is a ruling class, which she would gladly be a part of.

2) Jussie was a "modern day lynching" So incredibly racist, simply assuming this was perpetrated by white supremist. And she was a prosecutor, should have REALLY known better than to jump to conclusions.

3) Said the "border wall" was a waste of money. That is simply not true, if there were an actual wall, which there isn't. Just sporadic barriers.

4) A history of supporting anti-fraking
5) Medicare for all, which would be a disaster.
6) Was or is for phasing out all fossil fuels, that is crazy
7) Green New Deal supporter.
8) Fully decriminalize MJ. Maybe not so bad.
9) Supported cancelling Keystone, again really stupid
10) Reimagine the role of police
11) Compared Ice to KKK
12) Supported bailing out 2020 rioters/terrorist.
13) Was actually rated the most liberal Senator at one point
14) Said the rioters in 2020 shouldn't back down.
15) Very questionable Israel/Palestine stance.
16) Called high gas prices "a price of democracy"
17) And a whole bunch of other crazy ass ****

Also..........

18) Perpetuated the lie that Joe was still sharp as a tack behind the scenes.

She is a far left radical, and the last thing this country needs in these perilous times, as a commander in chief.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Things she has espoused.

1) Equity of outcomes, which is communism. Equity of outcomes is not possible without communism, even with it there is a ruling class, which she would gladly be a part of.

2) Jussie was a "modern day lynching" So incredibly racist, simply assuming this was perpetrated by white supremist.

3) Said the "border wall" was a waste of money. That is simply not true, if there were an actual wall, which there isn't. Just sporadic barriers.

11) Compared Ice to KKK

She is a far left radical, and the last thing this country needs in these perilous times, as a commander in chief.

As usual Forrest totally nails it.

Hopefully the American people have even a semblance of a memory in regard to Harris's actions and comments .

But the Dem media machine will do their damndest to mask her record with personal attacks on Trump.
GrowlTowel
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Things she has espoused.

2) Jussie was a "modern day lynching" So incredibly racist, simply assuming this was perpetrated by white supremist. And she was a prosecutor, should have REALLY known better than to jump to conclusions.

11) Compared Ice to KKK

Also..........

18) Perpetuated the lie that Joe was still sharp as a tack behind the scenes.

That's how you do it - no personal attacks needed, this list is true and should be repeated every day.
whitetrash
GrowlTowel said:

Out with the Potato, in with the Hoe!!

Adriacus Peratuun
Midnight Rider said:

Let's try to have a serious, objective discussion without the tribalism and conspiracy theories that are so prevalent on this board.

Can we have a serious, objective discussion?

Given the subject matter and timing, no.

Also, initiating a slanted topic while masquerading as a Centrist is problematic.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Here is at least one article that has not yet been scrubbed where Biden put Kamala in charge of the border crisis at the Southern border.

From 3/24/2021

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56516332

You do realize that this goes against the media template, right?
Absolutely. That's why I posted. Most of the mainstream media's original Kamala/ Border Czar stories have been purged from the internet.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Fre3dombear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Is she half black or half Indian? We know she's very recently descended from slave owners.
Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ScottS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Here is at least one article that has not yet been scrubbed where Biden put Kamala in charge of the border crisis at the Southern border.

From 3/24/2021

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56516332

You do realize that this goes against the media template, right?
Absolutely. That's why I posted. Most of the mainstream media's original Kamala/ Border Czar stories have been purged from the internet.

Screen shorted that one. Someone from the marxists ministry of truth getting fired. It's still there and says as we all know that he appointed her as "border czar"
Forest Bueller_bf
The shame of it is Vance a few years back made his "cat woman" pronouncement which was insensitive.

But, Kamala said we need to visit, or have the conversation about, men who are in prison for sexually assaulting women having the right to vote. While in prison.

But, what does the MSM focus on.

Cat Women.
Harrison Bergeron
J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Clever. Hope that made you feel better.
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

The shame of it is Vance a few years back made his "cat woman" pronouncement which was insensitive.

But, Kamala said we need to visit, or have the conversation about, men who are in prison for sexually assaulting women having the right to vote. While in prison: This is not true

Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Border czar, failure

Set up a bail fund for rioters in 2020 Wrong Multiple tweets, sent on October 23, 2022, claim that Kamala Harris advocated a legal fund that has been used to help "murderers and rapists" get out of jail.

One tweet read: "Kamala Harris says it's "misinformation" that she promoted the Minnesota Freedom Fund, a far-left organization that has bailed violent criminalsincluding accused murderers and rapists out of jail. She's lying."
The Facts

The Minnesota Freedom Fund was set up in 2016 to pay criminal bail and immigration bonds for people who can't afford them.
Although the fund has been operating for six years, it gained wider recognition in 2020 when it was used in the wake of George Floyd's death.

CNN: Harris' voting record in the Senate is certainly one of the most liberal Yes, it is but we its grand.

What more do I need to know?
GrowlTowel
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf
Amazing the MSM is trying to purging publications about things she has done in the past, and flat out lying about her involvement in others things, while calling people who point out what she has done, to be using misinformation.

That is why we can't have a serious discussion about her record. It is fluid, and her meda supporters are making aspects of it appearantly disappear.

Some called her the "border czar" until they decided she wasn't the border czar. Others published she was the most liberal Senator, until they decided to unpublish it.

And no we do not need the most liberal legislator in the nation running the country.

Then she has the normal useful idiots who swallow it hook line and sinker always on her side as well.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

And we are also supposed to believe there isn't a democrat machine.

They are good, I'll give them that.
Forest Bueller_bf
Harrison Bergeron said:

Quote:

Both facts are true

It's true that Harris failed the bar exam on her first attempt, per The New York Times. She later passed.
The bar exam is the qualifying examination for lawyers to receive a license to practice law in a given state.
California has a notoriously difficult bar exam. In 1985, the Los Angeles Times wrote that its pass rate "has generally hovered around 50%."

The other fact was Amy Barrett graduted 1st in her Law Class.
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

As VP how was Kamala supposed to stop the flow of illegal/undocumented?

She failed to accomplish an impossible task.
Thank you for agreeing she's unfit for office.

Between failing to accomplish an impossible task and not defending the Capitol while it is being overrun, I know who I am going to pick as unfit
Ah yes, of course it's an impossible task to people who tell themselves that walls don't work.

We all know even had Mexico paid for a border length wall to have been erected, it would not have stopped illegal immigration.

First you'd need to get Canada to pay for a wall too, then routinely detonate likely spots for underground tunnels along the length of the border, then kill anyone who still crosses, then institute far more restrictive policies on shipping and what is allowed into ports, then start executing all customs officers that accept bribes, and by that point, I bet you'd have very little illegal immigration.

Trump will do this or similar, right? Cuz if not, no need to compare his record on immigration to Harris', both would fail spectacularly and already have 4 years of failed spectacularly.
a leaking faucet beats a busted pipe
Forest Bueller
It is a FACT that NBC ABC and CBS called her Biden's border czar. Now that they want to change their own words doesn't mean they can change their own facts. All the MSM is trying to alter their own record of her.

This is a woman that really needs to be defeated.
J.R.
Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Funny how you always lie and claim your only gripe is with Orange Man Bad, but here you are defending Kamala with all your little might.
Dr. Chung. You need to read more closely. I said, I don't know her or her policies , but I will listen.
Forest Bueller
Something less serious, more in line with Vances cat lady comment, she called the 18-24 demographic stupid, then she cackles.
J.R.
Fre3dombear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Is she half black or half Indian? We know she's very recently descended from sla/ve owners.
she is half Indian and half Jamaican. Is that ok with you or do need just a white dude
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Fre3dombear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Is she half black or half Indian? We know she's very recently descended from sla/ve owners.
she is half Indian and half Jamaican. Is that ok with you or do need just a white dude
The point is, Ms. Harris made a lot of noise about her Indian heritage at first, now she boasts about being 'black'.

So, which is it?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
J.R.
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Quote:

Both facts are true

It's true that Harris failed the bar exam on her first attempt, per The New York Times. She later passed.
The bar exam is the qualifying examination for lawyers to receive a license to practice law in a given state.
California has a notoriously difficult bar exam. In 1985, the Los Angeles Times wrote that its pass rate "has generally hovered around 50%."

class rank means nothing . I know tons of folks whose grades werent' so good (me included). It is about many things.
Forest Bueller
Mothra said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

As VP how was Kamala supposed to stop the flow of illegal/undocumented?

She failed to accomplish an impossible task.
Thank you for agreeing she's unfit for office.

Between failing to accomplish an impossible task and not defending the Capitol while it is being overrun, I know who I am going to pick as unfit

You insist on repeating a lie.

Enforcing existing Federal immigration laws is not an 'impossible task '.

Both Obama and Trump succeeded.

It is impossible for the Vice President. She has no authority and no bargaining chips. John Garner said it best: no statement is more repeated than John Nance Garner's observation that the office "is not worth a bucket of warm spit."

She may or may not be a good candidate or a good president. But judging her by what she did as VP is just stupid.
She was a part of an administration that did nothing, and was tasked with that goal by Biden himself, according to his own words.

I tell you, for those of you critical about Trump's every move, you guys sure are willing to excuse incompetence when it comes to your own party.

At least be consistent. I can (and have) criticized Trump, repeatedly, when he deserved it.

Heck I didn't even vote for Trump last time. Keeping these extreme leftist out of the WW is too important to skip it this time around.
J.R.
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

And we are also supposed to believe there isn't a democrat machine.

They are good, I'll give them that.
now who is Bobby? I'm not familiar with his fine work. Some gutter punk you pulled off twatter. No thanks.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Fre3dombear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

The point is, Ms. Harris made a lot of noise about her Indian heritage at first, now she boasts about being 'black'.

So, which is it?
she is black. Last I check, most Jamaicans are black. She is also Indian. You got an issue with that, because, she isn't white and evangelical and married to a Jew
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Fre3dombear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

So, which is it?
she is black. Last I check, most Jamaicans are black. She is also Indian. You got an issue with that, because, she isn't white and evangelical and married to a Jew
No, you are wrong when context is applied.

For example, Harris is not 'black' the way, Al Sharpton is 'black', but Harris plays up her street cred when in fact she has none.

That's part of why she was so unsuccessful as a candidate for President in 2020. Harris, like Biden, pretended an identity very different from the truth.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Forest Bueller
J.R. said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Quote:

Both facts are true

class rank means nothing . I know tons of folks whose grades werent' so good (me included). It is about many things.

I was just pointing out the other fact that was being checked. Both my brothers were Valedictorians, I wasn't. I certainly don't feel dumber than either.

That said Harris is a pseudo intellectual. She has zero common sense and pretends to be super smart. That explains her continual word salad. Lots of words zero meaning.

Now that speech writers and teleprompters will control her, the continual gaffes will go away.
Adriacus Peratuun
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Quote:

Both facts are true

And the key data for context:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.