Can We Have a Serious, Objective Discussion About Kamala Harris?

23,679 Views | 454 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by 4th and Inches
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

New video of VP Harris zipping past Trump.

When one door closes, another door opens. Other than that, it's a nice car.
2024 model Harris

As they say "that could mean you're in jail"
LIB,MR BEARS
47, here it is one more time. The word Czar is not used but she was certainly tasked with the border.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/03/24/remarks-by-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-in-a-meeting-on-immigration/
Oldbear83
Waco gonna Waco. Complains about facts as "lies", then posts a couple whoppers and hopes we will buy it.

Sorry Waco, this ain't the DNC, we actually keep track of what really happened.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

The shame of it is Vance a few years back made his "cat woman" pronouncement which was insensitive.

But, Kamala said we need to visit, or have the conversation about, men who are in prison for sexually assaulting women having the right to vote. While in prison: This is not true

You are incorrect, I watched the interview. The interviewer specifically broached that subject and she repeated that for all incarcerated, we should have the conversation about their right to vote.

Don't make an effort to correct people who take the time to look up what they are discussing.

Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

So much for objective. All I have seen is lies and vindictive comments. Of course, that's what you get from the right wing swarm. They can't wait for a liberal to post then they swarm with nonsense.

Vindictiveness is a noun that describes a strong desire to get back at someone who has wronged you. (or supposedly wronged you.
You're the only I see on here generally vindictive.

Everytime someone says something that is factually true that you disagree, you vindictively call them out as if they are wrong.

You have literally no clue, because you haven't taken the time to do the research and would never see it because the MSM will hide it if it's a democrat.

Seriously Lester Holt is the only person in the big three that I trust to be fair. He asks tough questions and gets bad answers, but if you don't take the time to archive those bad answers, they WILL disappear and can't be found again.

It is literally amazing how bad the MSM is in our country. They seriously are little more than Pravda at this point.
ATL Bear
This is a forest through the trees issue. Immigration doesn't resonate with the independent crowd much more than it does with Democrats. It's a horse race now because Trump lost the "I'm not a dementia addled incoherent buffoon" angle when Biden dropped out.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Mitch Blood Green said:

That doesn't show her "zipping past" anyone.

In fact, the sky behind her is going sideways, which means she's in a spin out. She went too hard left.

Perfect depiction, thank you.
Mitch Blood Green
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

In fact, the sky behind her is going sideways, which means she's in a spin out. She went too hard left.

The Mach 5 don't go sideways, youngin!
BusyTarpDuster2017
Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

By your video, apparently it can. Speed Racer never should've given up the keys. Never underestimate the woman driver!
BusyTarpDuster2017
ATL Bear said:

This is a forest through the trees issue. Immigration doesn't resonate with the independent crowd much more than it does with Democrats. It's a horse race now because Trump lost the "I'm not a dementia addled incoherent buffoon" angle when Biden dropped out.
Illegal immigration resonates a lot with many democrats - they either won't admit it, or it isn't enough to override their desire for free stuff or to kill babies.
Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

That's enough comments from Spritle/ChimChim.

Just accept it's a meme fail, and move on.
Forest Bueller
Adriacus Peratuun said:

TWD 1974 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

TWD 1974 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

TWD 1974 said:

Midnight Rider said:

Let's try to have a serious, objective discussion without the tribalism and conspiracy theories that are so prevalent on this board.

From my viewpoint, as one who leans Democratic but has never, ever been a fan of Joe Biden, what Kamala Harris has accomplished in the last three days has been nothing short of amazing. I am talking about the money she has raised, about garnering the support of enough delegates to become the presumptive nominee. and about now leading Trump in one of the most recent polls. All this in three days time. Like her or not, she is off to a great start.

As for her VP pick, it seems to be coming down to either Mark Kelly or Josh Shapiro. Either would be a solid pick, but Shapiro, being Jewish, might be considered too much pro-Israel in the current political environment.

Can we have a serious, objective discussion?

Have to think Josh Shapiro is the top choice. Early polling shows Harris a couple points down in Pennsylvania. Dems don't keep the White House without Pennsylvania. Mark Kelly might be a fine choice, but no guarantee having him on the ticket delivers AZ.
Choosing Shapiro is a problematic scenario.

He definitely helps with Pennsylvania & with Jewish voters nationwide.
But he clearly hurts her chances with the big block of Muslim voters in Michigan that she needs to win that state.

If Harris loses either Pennsylvania or Michigan she has no shot at winning the election.
There is a barely possible scenario to 270, winning Pennsylvania without Michigan. No real solution without PA. Harris appears to be making a strong move to the center. Her comments after meeting with Bebe yesterday reflect that. Michigan is a bit of a political enigma--I seem to remember that Obama was under water with the Muslim block for a time in the 2012 election. As Trump is not likely to make a move to embrace the Palestinian cause, however, I expect a lot of the block will come back to Harris. The election is going to be determined in PA, Michigan and Wisc.--expect huge money spent there. It also looks like it will be really close.
Muslim voters in Michigan switching their vote is simply disastrous for Ds.

But in a state where the polling is consistently showing a 1-2% gap and Muslims are 4.5% of registered voters and turnout at higher than average rates [average turnout for registered voters is around 70%] simply having a large portion stay home is enough to swing the outcome.

Turning out the vote is likely the key in Michigan and Wisconsin. The volume of undecideds is simply tiny.

And while there are numerous "scenarios", Ds aren't winning without taking both Michigan & Pennsylvania given polling data over last year.
Its an uphill fight for Dems whichever way you look. Polling in the former blue wall is only slightly better than NC, AZ, Nev.; There is a reason Trump is walking away from debating her, he likes the polling right now. Question is what it looks like after Labor day.
She is in her polling honeymoon. History says it fades over next 2-3 weeks.

If the Ds have a fight at their convention, it is likely she never recovers. But even with a love fest, the next month is going to see a flood of social media content focusing on her bigger mistakes. Her negatives will climb substantially.

Ds are sacrificing to the election gods and praying for a Trump implosion [always possible].
Trump campaign staff's important job is to keep him from imploding.

Harris will implode. She doesn't need adversity to falter. Simple friendly questions often led to her biggest blunders.

And the border. And inflation. Neither is getting fixed any time soon.

With Obama's approval now, the lovefest has begun in earnest. There will be zero dissention just a Coronation.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

I touch myself to Trixie. Still a 9.
Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

You ever think about the fact that this was a woman whom 'Speed' picked up from street corners, wearing short-shorts and calling herself 'Trixie'?

Two guesses to her occupation, and you don't need the second.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

TWD 1974 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

TWD 1974 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

TWD 1974 said:

Midnight Rider said:

Let's try to have a serious, objective discussion without the tribalism and conspiracy theories that are so prevalent on this board.

From my viewpoint, as one who leans Democratic but has never, ever been a fan of Joe Biden, what Kamala Harris has accomplished in the last three days has been nothing short of amazing. I am talking about the money she has raised, about garnering the support of enough delegates to become the presumptive nominee. and about now leading Trump in one of the most recent polls. All this in three days time. Like her or not, she is off to a great start.

As for her VP pick, it seems to be coming down to either Mark Kelly or Josh Shapiro. Either would be a solid pick, but Shapiro, being Jewish, might be considered too much pro-Israel in the current political environment.

Can we have a serious, objective discussion?

Have to think Josh Shapiro is the top choice. Early polling shows Harris a couple points down in Pennsylvania. Dems don't keep the White House without Pennsylvania. Mark Kelly might be a fine choice, but no guarantee having him on the ticket delivers AZ.
Choosing Shapiro is a problematic scenario.

He definitely helps with Pennsylvania & with Jewish voters nationwide.
But he clearly hurts her chances with the big block of Muslim voters in Michigan that she needs to win that state.

If Harris loses either Pennsylvania or Michigan she has no shot at winning the election.
There is a barely possible scenario to 270, winning Pennsylvania without Michigan. No real solution without PA. Harris appears to be making a strong move to the center. Her comments after meeting with Bebe yesterday reflect that. Michigan is a bit of a political enigma--I seem to remember that Obama was under water with the Muslim block for a time in the 2012 election. As Trump is not likely to make a move to embrace the Palestinian cause, however, I expect a lot of the block will come back to Harris. The election is going to be determined in PA, Michigan and Wisc.--expect huge money spent there. It also looks like it will be really close.
Muslim voters in Michigan switching their vote is simply disastrous for Ds.

But in a state where the polling is consistently showing a 1-2% gap and Muslims are 4.5% of registered voters and turnout at higher than average rates [average turnout for registered voters is around 70%] simply having a large portion stay home is enough to swing the outcome.

Turning out the vote is likely the key in Michigan and Wisconsin. The volume of undecideds is simply tiny.

And while there are numerous "scenarios", Ds aren't winning without taking both Michigan & Pennsylvania given polling data over last year.
Its an uphill fight for Dems whichever way you look. Polling in the former blue wall is only slightly better than NC, AZ, Nev.; There is a reason Trump is walking away from debating her, he likes the polling right now. Question is what it looks like after Labor day.
She is in her polling honeymoon. History says it fades over next 2-3 weeks.

If the Ds have a fight at their convention, it is likely she never recovers. But even with a love fest, the next month is going to see a flood of social media content focusing on her bigger mistakes. Her negatives will climb substantially.

Ds are sacrificing to the election gods and praying for a Trump implosion [always possible].
Trump campaign staff's important job is to keep him from imploding.

Harris will implode. She doesn't need adversity to falter. Simple friendly questions often led to her biggest blunders.

And the border. And inflation. Neither is getting fixed any time soon.

With Obama's approval now, the lovefest has begun in earnest. There will be zero dissention just a Coronation.

Primaries are so 60's.

Open conventions where elected delegates actually represent their constituents……. ancient history.

Americans simply need to do as they are directed by the shadowy elites.

Don't question what the corporate media tells you.
Don't question grocery store prices, gas prices , utility bills, day care costs, medical costs .

You really are better off with Harris.

Malbec
Waco1947 said:

So much for objective. All I have seen is lies and vindictive comments. Of course, that's what you get from the right wing swarm. They can't wait for a liberal to post then they swarm with nonsense.

Vindictiveness is a noun that describes a strong desire to get back at someone who has wronged you. (or supposedly wronged you.
#Hypno
ATL Bear
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Illegal immigration resonates a lot with many democrats - they either won't admit it, or it isn't enough to override their desire for free stuff or to kill babies.
Actually they admit it in every issue poll that's taken. It's middle to low in importance ranking. And yes abortion ranks higher, particularly with the Dems.

I'm not arguing it shouldn't be higher, I obviously think it should, but we're talking about getting elected and Trump's primary advantage with a key group is gone. The economy does resonate and that's where he can beat up the opposition.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

You ever think about the fact that this was a woman whom 'Speed' picked up from street corners, wearing short-shorts and calling herself 'Trixie'?

Still better than that Olive Oil. They used an Olive press to squeeze all the goodness out of her.
Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Still better than that Olive Oil. They used an Olive press to squeeze all the goodness out of her.

I blame Bluto.
Realitybites
Quote:

In polling aggregate she's lower than Joe, even at his worst. The "excitement" behind her is being astroturfed.

The problem is that the ballots she needs to "win" are going to be astroturfed as well.
Harrison Bergeron
She's an odd bird that everyone should hate:

1. As a prosecutor, although admitting to smoking pot, she aggressively prosecuted pot offenders and put records of black men in prison for minor drug offenses
2. As a prosecutor, she was responsible for several significant wrongful convictions and actively oppsed sharing truth that would lead to their release
3. As attorney general, she actively proposed not prosecuting minor crimes up to $900 and helped to spark massive crime waves in California
4. As a senator, she is the most left-wing senator in the country, left of Bernie - she favors national health care for illegal aliens, post-birth abortion, etc.
5. As a VP, she failed at her one job of managing the border

Not to mention she seems like a moron who only achieved anything by being a nookie girl.
BigGameBaylorBear
She's dumber than bricks. Would be nice if the Republican Party could hand pick their candidate like the corrupt democrats
Redbrickbear
FLBear5630
Harrison Bergeron said:

She's an odd bird that everyone should hate:

1. As a prosecutor, although admitting to smoking pot, she aggressively prosecuted pot offenders and put records of black men in prison for minor drug offenses
2. As a prosecutor, she was responsible for several significant wrongful convictions and actively oppsed sharing truth that would lead to their release
3. As attorney general, she actively proposed not prosecuting minor crimes up to $900 and helped to spark massive crime waves in California
4. As a senator, she is the most left-wing senator in the country, left of Bernie - she favors national health care for illegal aliens, post-birth abortion, etc.
5. As a VP, she failed at her one job of managing the border

Not to mention she seems like a moron who only achieved anything by being a nookie girl.
She has the Clinton's, Obama's and Hollywood's blessing, she it going to be tough to beat.
Redbrickbear
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

All the vindictiveness have been removed:

Border czar, failure

Set up a bail fund for rioters in 2020

CNN: Harris' voting record in the Senate is certainly one of the most liberal

What more do I need to know?
What more do I need to know? Well, we need to know that what you posted is al lie
Waco1947
Redbrickbear said:

So?
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Border czar, failure

What more do I need to know? Well, we need to know that what you posted is al lie

Back up your accusations or shut up
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Border czar, failure

none of what was posted was a lie.. you are uninformed or willfully ignornant of the truth
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Border czar, failure

LIB brought receipts, while Waco ... brought a tantrum.

ScottS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Border czar, failure

You calling him a liar?????
Forest Bueller
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Border czar, failure

none of what was posted was a lie.. you are uninformed or willfully ignornant of the truth

All of the big 3 called her the border czar in real time and they now deny she is the border czar.
Harrison Bergeron
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Border czar, failure

LIB brought receipts, while Waco ... brought a tantrum little boys watching him dance in a dress.

Robert Wilson
She got a dei admission to a 4th tier law school and failed the g-d bar exam. She's an imbecile.
4th and Inches

Pandering for those young Dem votes!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.