Can We Have a Serious, Objective Discussion About Kamala Harris?

23,685 Views | 454 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by 4th and Inches
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Yet here we are regardless of that picture she is our nominee and wildly popular among Democrats. So what you got is only picture.
We love her policies which anathema to you. We are charting a brighter future for Americans not a dystopian America of some fantasy past.
so wildly popular that 4 years ago she got less than 2% of the Dem vote and not a single delegate was cast for her in any state primary where she was on the ballot.

Fast forward to where she was ranked as the worst favorability rating for a VP - Hart Research June 2023.

The media is actively washing her online image and telling everybody that what happened isnt really what happened..

"Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play."
Joseph Goebbels

The govt asking big tech to sensor in 2020 and doing it again.

"It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion."
Joseph Goebbels

As the progressive movement continues to change America remember

"We shall reach our goal, when we have the power to laugh as we destroy, as we smash, whatever was sacred to us as tradition, as education, and as human affection."
Joseph Goebbels

And yall say Trump is the one that threatens democracy and is fascist. Yall are literally working out of the Nazi Propaganda ministers playbook
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Kamala was actually NOT popular or well received or respected.

She is not Trump and that is her only qualification that matters to the progressives.
william
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
4th and Inches
william said:

in a cloud above us..

No wonder they wont let her talk.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Jacques Strap
If one of us is unhappy then none of us can be happy

Waco1947
FLBear5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yet here we are regardless of that picture she is our nominee and wildly popular among Democrats. So what you got is only picture.
We love her policies which anathema to you. We are charting a brighter future for Americans not a dystopian America of some fantasy past.
Sounds good. A few questions.

1 - Border, we went from a secure border to an open border. The Dems said that Trump was inhumane, but the issues they had with how people were being held were from Obama - "The Deportation King". The press designated him the king but the border policy is more nuance than your summary.
So, we are going back to Obama's border policy or Biden's Open Border? It's not either/or. It's nuanced and more difficult since now we are talking Central America and vary desperate. "As migration flows shifted from Mexico to Central America, the dominant stream of migration today, the trauma erupting from the border shows that deterrence doesn't work when people are desperate and seeking protection of their human rights." Bill Ong Hing
It's a really tough issue. The new twist political and violence asylum of 1980. It is like unintended consequences.
Ultimately, Congress is ducking the their responsibility.

2 - Social programs or Foreign support, we can't do both at the levels Biden wants, is Harris cutting Foreign Support to pay for Social Programs? Again it is not either/or. Presidents present budgets and congress ignore them and set the budget.

3- Fossil Fuels - Is Harris going to support Biden's Green New Deal? Even though 'CA abandoned the ALT Fuels experiment,' Is this true?

4 - Defense - China is going to be an issue as they want to be the Super Power both economically and militarily, how is Harris going to handle that? Does she view China as a competitor or a Nation, like Joe, that can't compete? China has a huge market in the USA? I doubt they are wanting a cold war.

It is great to say Brighter Future, how about some details? 1) Child healthcare, 2) universal preschool education, 3) keeping or restoring child tax credit so working poor can increase generational wealth, 4) Keeping government out of women's health care decisions 5) Keeping and increasing manufacturing jobs in infrastructure, vocational opportunities.
Trump simply has a dystopian vision and scare tactics that fit my everyday reality.
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

william said:

in a cloud above us..

That's the way most of view because after all the term is "cloud" which are above us. Now use laser like skills on Trump's garbled language. Try Hannibal Lector and straighten out his weirdness. You are a hypocrite
Waco1947 ,la
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

william said:

in a cloud above us..

That's the way most of view because after all the term is "cloud" which are above us. Now use laser like skills on Trump's garbled language. Try Hannibal Lector and straighten out his weirdness. You are a hypocrite

You are the last poster that needs to bring up language skills. How many times have you been called out for nonsensical post?
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

You are a hypocrite
I know I am.. you dont realize that you are
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Jacques Strap
whitetrash
Jacques Strap said:

Giggler gonna giggle....
Jacques Strap

Waco1947
Quote:

Waco1947 said:
That's the way most of us view it because the term is "cloud" literally and figuratively is above us. Now use laser like skills on Trump's garbled language. Try Hannibal Lector and straighten out his weirdness. You are a hypocrite
Sorry for my previous nonsensical post

You are the last poster that needs to bring up language skills. How many times have you been called out for nonsensical post?
Waco1947 ,la
Harrison Bergeron
Great episode from the Honestly Podcast about the Orwellian media and the Harris coronation.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kamala-harris-and-the-election-of-laughter-and-forgetting/id1570872415?i=1000664496396
LIB,MR BEARS
LIB,MR BEARS
Mitch Blood Green
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

You are a hypocrite

Crite! I'm a Blood.
Mitch Blood Green
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Kamala was actually NOT popular or well received or respected.

She is not Trump and that is her only qualification that matters to the progressives.

Are you suggesting you are voting for Trump because of his vision for America or is it his family values? Moral stance on marriage?

Not Trump is as good a reason as any other.
Adriacus Peratuun
Questioning people who vote based on personality [which won't matter in a decade] rather than policies [which realistically might still be impacting our Great Grandchildren] is legitimate.

In any decision making process, establishing proper priorities is a primary concern.

People like Jimmy Carter as a person but he is clearly one of the worst Presidents to ever serve.
Sitting Presidents don't get destroyed [not simply lose, destroyed] in their re-election bids absent huge issues.

And it applies to both parties. Does anyone think that either party selected [or in the Harris situation appointed] the best available person as their candidate?

4th and Inches
Mitch Blood Green said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

You are a hypocrite

Crite! I'm a Blood.
i giggled.. you get a blue star
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Jack Bauer
The only person ahead of you is half alive anyway, what's stopping you.

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

The only person ahead of you is half alive anyway, what's stopping you.

Wait ... I thought the president had not control over inflation ... I'm so confused.
4th and Inches
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Adriacus Peratuun said:

Questioning people who vote based on personality [which won't matter in a decade] rather than policies [which realistically might still be impacting our Great Grandchildren] is legitimate.

In any decision making process, establishing proper priorities is a primary concern.

People like Jimmy Carter as a person but he is clearly one of the worst Presidents to ever serve.
Sitting Presidents don't get destroyed [not simply lose, destroyed] in their re-election bids absent huge issues.

And it applies to both parties. Does anyone think that either party selected [or in the Harris situation appointed] the best available person as their candidate?

Trump likely got more done for Mainstreet America and minorities than any other person would have.
So based on his prior performance, he absolutely is the best pick, despite his flaws.
No guarantee that he will be as good as his prior term, but as of now there is not another conservative that wouldn't buckle under the weight of the progressive's lies and constant attacks.
Jack Bauer
She can't hide for 2.5 months.

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

She can't hide for 2.5 months.

Of course she can. The Regime Media will cover for her.
Aliceinbubbleland
To bad Trump hasn't shut his yap for three weeks. Every time he speaks or posts he loses more votes from swing states.
Kamala Harris: Lina Hidalgo on steroids.
Harrison Bergeron
Can we objectively agree finally that Brown is the stupidest, most radical politician to seriously run for president and only got where she is because she can suck a football through a garden hose and Didn't Earn It?
Harrison Bergeron
Filed under "cannot make this up" ... Brown requiring ID to attend "rally."

https://www.kjzz.org/kjzz-news/2024-08-07/q-az-can-i-attend-the-kamala-harris-campaign-event-in-arizona-on-friday

The Arizona Democratic Party started sending out non-transferrable invitations by email on Thursday afternoon. Only those who RSVP'd to the event and bring ID matching the invitation will be allowed in the arena because of security concerns, the email said.

So the Brown campaign is racist?
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947
Comparing crowd size is a non-starter for winning voters.
Waco1947 ,la
Jack Bauer
Even JIM ACOSTA sees the BS

D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Especially when you have the dead and dementia sufferers voting for you!
Harrison Bergeron
The Regime Media never ceases to amaze ... it's uniform abdication of its basic function should spell the end of it as a profitable institution.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Especially when you have the dead and dementia sufferers voting for you!
Wow! what a low opinion of Trump supporters.
Waco1947 ,la

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.