Talarico vs Paxton

117,403 Views | 1369 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by J.R.
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:



Bad take. Highland Park has been a soft blue district for the last decade or so. Mid-cycle redistricting turned its back sift red but it is current represented by a Democrat, in which case the fundraising data is not terribly remarkable.
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would vote D if the Dems and Talarico were not so radical and extreme.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

Talarico is worse by far. That is obvious. So is Cornyn.


I meant for the GOP. How much better is he than Cornyn is he doesn't get elected.
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

historian said:

Talarico is worse by far. That is obvious. So is Cornyn.


I meant for the GOP. How much better is he than Cornyn is he doesn't get elected.


I'd rather just have a Dem in there than Cornyn... at least they are honest about wanting to f*** you over unlike the Cornyn's of the world who lie and do it behind your back!
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

historian said:

Talarico is worse by far. That is obvious. So is Cornyn.


I meant for the GOP. How much better is he than Cornyn is he doesn't get elected.

Ask the primary voters
They were clear on that point
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hasan Piker reminds us that Talarico is a puppet and does not represent Texans:

Under my thumb?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2026/10/under-my-thumb/
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They are high if they think Abbott has a chance to lose

boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:




Cuckold vote goes for Paxton
HuMcK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wonder what concession in their pending divorce he had to promise to get her to cut that ad.
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

I wonder what concession in their pending divorce he had to promise to get her to cut that ad.

More likely she just watched some of Talarico's statements and realized as much as she hates Ken Paxton, putting Talarico in the Senate would be a crime against God and Nature.
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

I wonder what concession in their pending divorce he had to promise to get her to cut that ad.


She probably just knows basically how each of them would vote as senator.
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:




Cuckold vote goes for Paxton


I'm not sure that means what you think it means.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guy Noir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do not think Texas moderates want Talirico, but Paxton has too much of a history of corruption to deserve a vote.

I used to be pretty much Republican, but MAGA has pushed me out of the tent. I am pretty much Independent now

Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As She Divorces Ken Paxton, His Wife Urges Texans to Vote for Him
In a new ad, Angela Paxton tells voters to focus on the "whole team," not "individual players."
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guy Noir said:

I do not think Texas moderates want Talirico, but Paxton has too much of a history of corruption to deserve a vote.

I used to be pretty much Republican, but MAGA has pushed me out of the tent. I am pretty much Independent now



Exactly Guy. How in the world can Paxton, Trump, and the Republican Party be this damned arrogant? Talarico is going to win. Self-inflicted wound to the head by Trump and this new Pollyanna (All is well in the world) Republican Party. Absolutely mind-blowing!!!!!
Call it a tax, the people are outraged! Call it a tariff, the people get out their checkbooks and wave their American flags!!!
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Guy Noir said:

I do not think Texas moderates want Talirico, but Paxton has too much of a history of corruption to deserve a vote.

I used to be pretty much Republican, but MAGA has pushed me out of the tent. I am pretty much Independent now



Exactly Guy. How in the world can Paxton, Trump, and the Republican Party be this damned arrogant? Talarico is going to win. Self-inflicted wound to the head by Trump and this new Pollyanna (All is well in the world) Republican Party. Absolutely mind-blowing!!!!!

I agree Talarico has and damn good shot. It is Texas, however. If Talarico wins, there is one person to blame. Piggy. Gonna be interesting. Send in my mail in ballot.
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Guy Noir said:

I do not think Texas moderates want Talirico, but Paxton has too much of a history of corruption to deserve a vote.

I used to be pretty much Republican, but MAGA has pushed me out of the tent. I am pretty much Independent now



Exactly Guy. How in the world can Paxton, Trump, and the Republican Party be this damned arrogant? Talarico is going to win. Self-inflicted wound to the head by Trump and this new Pollyanna (All is well in the world) Republican Party. Absolutely mind-blowing!!!!!

I agree Talarico has and damn good shot. It is Texas, however. If Talarico wins, there is one person to blame. Piggy. Gonna be interesting. Send in my mail in ballot.


Well, you could blame Paxton.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Guy Noir said:

I do not think Texas moderates want Talirico, but Paxton has too much of a history of corruption to deserve a vote.

I used to be pretty much Republican, but MAGA has pushed me out of the tent. I am pretty much Independent now



Exactly Guy. How in the world can Paxton, Trump, and the Republican Party be this damned arrogant? Talarico is going to win. Self-inflicted wound to the head by Trump and this new Pollyanna (All is well in the world) Republican Party. Absolutely mind-blowing!!!!!

I agree Talarico has and damn good shot. It is Texas, however. If Talarico wins, there is one person to blame. Piggy. Gonna be interesting. Send in my mail in ballot.


Well, you could blame Paxton.

Paxton did not create the MESS our country is in. Paxton is a POS and would never vote for him. I'm generally for throwing the rascals out, but primarying Cornyn (no balls to stand up to Piggy, before he was primaried , so good riddance), but Paxton? Come on Piggy.
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Leftist propaganda outlet with a worthless report. Who cares what they say? They know little about Texans.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:




I'd cheat on her, too. No consequences.
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think Talarico wins.
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
His liberal clown style definitely fits yours
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

His liberal clown style definitely fits yours


Make sure you use the proper title. "Senator Liberal Clown Style" with two working eyes and $27M less property fraud.
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

His liberal clown style definitely fits yours


Full disclosure: I'm a Talarico donor. He texted me this weekend and asked me to ask you if you ever get tired of being a *****?
Mitch Henessey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

His liberal clown style definitely fits yours


Full disclosure: I'm a Talarico donor. He texted me this weekend and asked me to ask you if you ever get tired of being a *****?
Considering it's WACKO Bear's alt handle, the answer is a definitive "no."
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Paxton is trying to thread the needle with these audio "leaks". Distancing himself from Trump a bit (because he's a boat anchor), while not ever criticizing him directly (because he needs the base to turn out). Last time the audio was released a couple of days before a Trump event in Texas (Denton), just like this time (San Antonio).
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.