Why is this little snot in the man's face?

23,318 Views | 269 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cinque
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These Catholic schools are not making these kids aware of the totality of Catholic social teaching. Shame on them.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/20/686988268/video-of-kentucky-students-mocking-native-american-man-draws-outcry
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html
Make Racism Wrong Again
JXL
Looks kind of like the little snot is in his face because the man walked right up into the little snot's face with his drum and the little snot didn't back away.
settegast
The veteran said 1 thing, the teen another in the article. Yield the right of way young man. Even if you think the elder was wrong, you'll be a better young man from it.
The two most dangerous things in the world are sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. MLK
Jack Bauer
JXL said:

Looks kind of like the little snot is in his face because the man walked right up into the little snot's face with his drum and the little snot didn't back away.

Yep.
Jack Bauer
settegast said:

The veteran said 1 thing, the teen another in the article. Yield the right of way young man. Even if you think the elder was wrong, you'll be a better young man from it.

That kid didn't say a word
cinque
JXL said:

Do you have a clip of him walking up to the little snot?
Make Racism Wrong Again
settegast
I stand corrected there but still just walk away. If the kid was right with his actions the school wouldn't have issued an apology.
The two most dangerous things in the world are sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. MLK
Jack Bauer
cinque said:

JXL said:

Do you have a clip of him walking up to the little snot?

El Oso
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/01/20/critics-covington-maga-critics-push-back-against-portrayal-of-catholic-high-school-as-racist-to-native-american/
settegast
I don't see the veterans confronting the young man. Why is the video so short. The opinion is longer.
riflebear
cinque said:

These Catholic schools are not making these kids aware of the totality of Catholic social teaching. Shame on them.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/20/686988268/video-of-kentucky-students-mocking-native-american-man-draws-outcry
How many times must you fail with your posts? This was a setup. You want to see racism so bad.

Jack Bauer
settegast
Who is matt walsh and why is his opinion given creedence over the writer of the article? His notes racial words called by specific groups but I didn't see it in the article. Did I miss it? I watched the video posted immediately above my post in its entirety. Still didn't see the veteran confront the young man. But I did see the students mock the elders with their chants later in the video. Personally speaking if my parents or grandparents found out I behaved as such in public. I would have had a strong back, bigger arms (from all the extra chores) and a SORE BUTT. Stay classy ky.
riflebear
settegast said:

Who is matt walsh and why is his opinion given creedence over the writer of the article? His notes racial words called by specific groups but I didn't see it in the article. Did I miss it?
fadskier
Cinque never ceases to amaze at how wrong one person can be.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
riflebear
Jack Bauer
When you approach a group that is not bothering you and bang a drum right in their face, you are not a victim.
cinque
Jack Bauer said:

When you approach a group that is not bothering you and bang a drum right in their face, you are not a victim.
The Native activist got in between the two feuding groups to pray chants for peace. He did not attack or touch anybody. Even in the face of ridicule he kept chanting and praying. What were those kids doing there? That was not the March for Life.
Make Racism Wrong Again
cinque
riflebear said:

cinque said:

How many times must you fail with your posts? This was a setup. You want to see racism so bad.

What does this have to do with with Mr. Phillips?
Make Racism Wrong Again
KingHendy
Cinque I am slow clapping for you. You would make a great cartoon.
Baylor3216
Wow. This thread aged as well as a Fire Briles thread in the 1st half of BU @ Kansas 2011
cinque
KingHendy said:

Slow clap this:

Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police

"Given that the full, unedited video of the interaction between Phillips and the students shows that Phillips clearly approached the students, and given that he is connected to left-wing social justice causes, one could conclude that he targeted the teenagers for their support of President Donald J. Trump. Yet the mainstream press narrative is exactly the opposite that the boys targeted Phillips"
Make Racism Wrong Again
riflebear
One of the worst weeks for journalism. I've lost count for how many stories they've had to retract and apologize for. You know when Tapper & CNN are calling out the crazy radical liberal press it's bad. This is why the Trump Derangement Syndrome is so bad, they are so freaked out about race and every other fake social justice activism that they are seeking out stories to smear the President about. It's sad, shameful and flat out scary for our democracy.

KingHendy
did you forget to change accounts again?
BaylorTaxman
cinque said:

Jack Bauer said:

The Native activist got in between the two feuding groups to pray chants for peace. He did not attack or touch anybody. Even in the face of ridicule he kept chanting and praying. What were those kids doing there? That was not the March for Life.

With regards to your last comment, I think they were there because it was the meeting point for their bus.
contrario
cinque said:

KingHendy said:

Slow clap this:

Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police

"Given that the full, unedited video of the interaction between Phillips and the students shows that Phillips clearly approached the students, and given that he is connected to left-wing social justice causes, one could conclude that he targeted the teenagers for their support of President Donald J. Trump. Yet the mainstream press narrative is exactly the opposite that the boys targeted Phillips"
What in the world? This is bad for your point Cinque...
BaylorTaxman
Agreed. I was confused why Cinque posted it.
whitetrash
BaylorTaxman said:

Looks like somebody put on the wrong sock.
BaylorTaxman
whitetrash said:

BaylorTaxman said:

Looks like somebody put on the wrong sock.

LOL you are probably right.
corncob pipe
site owners...

it's time to make a decision
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

site owners...

it's time to make a decision
As long as the moths keep flying into the flame and keep thinking they're scoreboarding whatever the hell that thing is it will continue.

It's like cutting out a picture of Obama, sticking it on your bathroom mirror then yelling at it and thinking you're making progress
ValhallaBear
Waco1947
There are at least competing narratives. The events happened a lengthy time line. For me, looking at the young man and the drum man it's hard to tell what's going on. Lots of different actors and bad actors on both sides. Geez where were the chaperones ?
Waco1947
I feel sorry for the kid. Geez I don't know what I would have done.
ValhallaBear
Waco1947 said:

I feel sorry for the kid. Geez I don't know what I would have done.
You would have said, 'Got any more whisky? I'm a little parched.'

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.