Why is this little snot in the man's face?

23,306 Views | 269 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cinque
KingHendy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is scary you have any kind of platform preaching the good word. I find you twisted, dangerous, and destructive. I would feel more comfortable around a devout atheist than you.
cinque
KingHendy said:

Have you thought they were marching as the voice of the unborn and not against women? Pastor you are vile.
I thought about how poorly catechized those boys were not to recognize the how advocating for the unborn in the womb and the born poor outside of the womb are morally consistent positions.
Make Racism Wrong Again
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

Have you thought they were marching as the voice of the unborn and not against women? Pastor you are vile.
Of course against women. Teens telling women what to
47, why did the baby in Elizabeth's womb jump for joy ?
KingHendy
So it is okay to snuff the life out of babies that will be born poor? Sounds like you prescribe to eugenics and Margaret Sanger's philophies. Such a twisted and evil idea.

cinque
KingHendy said:

So it is okay to snuff the life out of babies that will be born poor? Sounds like you prescribe to eugenics and Margaret Sanger's philophies. Such a twisted and evil idea.

Lay off the hooch.
Make Racism Wrong Again
KingHendy
cinque said:

KingHendy said:

Lay off the hooch.

Ironic. Just make sure you are logged into the right username.
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

Best-selling author Reza Aslan tweeted that the high school junior had a "punchable face." Former Democratic Party chief Howard Dean opined that Covington Catholic is "a hate factory." GQ's Nathaniel Friedman urged people to "Doxx 'em all," i.e., make their personal information public.

More absolute bottom of the river scum. The far left has lost their moorings. They no longer deal in reality.
Really? It's a tu Quoque argument but go the Ocasio-Cortez page and see the sexism and misogyny of the right.

Are there sexist, yes of course, are there some misogyonist, yes of course. I work for a major corporation though, well educated solid business women are catered to as if gold.

And it isn't from just the right, left guys are just as bad, check out the #metoo cretins.

There are also misandrist out the gazoo right now, and it is a popular market. These poor HS kids got a major beat down from the blatant, and unhinged misandry that is occupying the minds of so many leftist women and even men today. A kind of self loathing thing going among a subsection of men.

Please no lectures today, just listen for once.

ops. Get this - Boys show up at a rally to tell women what do with their bodies?

Whoa! You're telling me people in America went to publicly march for something they believe in?? We should probably lock them up for....exercising their First Amendment rights.
. I know you think that's clever(and gosh it sure is!) but the point is - what they were protesting - Protesting against woman's right to her own choices.
PS if one wears the stupid hat then one has consequences to consider.

So if you appear in public wearing your Hillary T-shirt and someone starts screaming at you, that would be your fault because there are "consequences to consider," right?
Yes of course. My car got egged bc of my HRC sticker. Then of course there's the vitriol when I post a disagreement with posters here. Canada, oldbear, G2, Fl Mike, it's all they have got.
And my car was keyed because of my W sticker.

So what?
I was asked. Read a few posts up.
I'm lazy.

Just tell me so what
it's your accusation. You do the work
What accusation?

My car got keyed because of a W sticker
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

Look at these evil men telling woman what to do with their bodies...

LIB,MR BEARS
47, are you more proud when you see a pile of baby parts or an intact, living baby? Asking for a future great-grandchild of yours.
curtpenn
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

Best-selling author Reza Aslan tweeted that the high school junior had a "punchable face." Former Democratic Party chief Howard Dean opined that Covington Catholic is "a hate factory." GQ's Nathaniel Friedman urged people to "Doxx 'em all," i.e., make their personal information public.

More absolute bottom of the river scum. The far left has lost their moorings. They no longer deal in reality.
Really? It's a tu Quoque argument but go the Ocasio-Cortez page and see the sexism and misogyny of the right.

Are there sexist, yes of course, are there some misogyonist, yes of course. I work for a major corporation though, well educated solid business women are catered to as if gold.

And it isn't from just the right, left guys are just as bad, check out the #metoo cretins.

There are also misandrist out the gazoo right now, and it is a popular market. These poor HS kids got a major beat down from the blatant, and unhinged misandry that is occupying the minds of so many leftist women and even men today. A kind of self loathing thing going among a subsection of men.

ops. Get this - Boys show up at a rally to tell women what do with their bodies?

Whoa! You're telling me people in America went to publicly march for something they believe in?? We should probably lock them up for....exercising their First Amendment rights.
. I know you think that's clever(and gosh it sure is!) but the point is - what they were protesting - Protesting against woman's right to her own choices.

So if you appear in public wearing your Hillary T-shirt and someone starts screaming at you, that would be your fault because there are "consequences to consider," right?
Yes of course. My car got egged bc of my HRC sticker. Then of course there's the vitriol when I post a disagreement with posters here. Canada, oldbear, G2, Fl Mike, it's all they have got.
And my car was keyed because of my W sticker.

So what?
Mine, too.
JXL
Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

According to your reasoning, your car being egged was your fault.
Jack Bauer
NBC News Editorial... by this take, then a woman wearing a short skirt is "asking for it", right?

Canada2017
KingHendy said:

It is scary you have any kind of platform preaching the good word. I find you twisted, dangerous, and destructive. I would feel more comfortable around a devout atheist than you.

This
cinque
Does constantly attacking, insulting and ridiculing Waco make you cons feel more Christian, closer to God?
Make Racism Wrong Again
trey3216
cinque said:

Does constantly attacking, insulting and ridiculing Waco make you cons feel more Christian, closer to God?
No, but neither does his preaching
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Canada2017
cinque said:

Does trolling on various message boards, utilizing interchangeable user names make you feel like a 'real ' radical ?
Redbrickbear
cinque said:

"The blood of warriors and heros is closer to God than the prayers of the faithful"
Jack Bauer
cinque said:

cinque has to be an autobot that only responds with rhetocial questions..
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

Those teens are telling women to stop killing, and you are telling women to go right ahead because that killing is, in your view, a human right.
cinque
Jack Bauer said:

cinque said:

Well, do you?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Golem
cinque said:

Jack Bauer said:

cinque said:

Well, do you?
Undoubtedly. And they are correct to feel so. Jesus treated hypocrites like you and Waco in precisely the same way.

Matthew 7:15-20

15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Matthew 23:13-30

13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. 15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are. 16 "Woe to you, blind guides! You say, 'If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.' 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, 'If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.' 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it. 23 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spicesmint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the lawjustice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel. 25 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean. 27 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness. 29 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'

Doc Holliday
Diocese of Covington apologizes for making statements before understanding the full story.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

The Diocese of Covington apologizes for making statements before understanding the full story.

No one would deny that Catholic dioceses are expert at creating narratives that obfuscate issues and truth.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

Those teens are telling women to stop killing, and you are telling women to go right ahead because that killing is, in your view, a human right.

Excellent summation.

Forest Bueller
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

The Diocese of Covington apologizes for making statements before understanding the full story.

No one would deny that Catholic dioceses are expert at creating narratives that obfuscate issues and truth.

What issue, that some old, half crazy, lying ass man came up and tried to intimidate a bunch of kids, right after a group of bigot racist Hebrew "men" tried to intimidated them.

cinque
Forest Bueller said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

JThe Diocese of Covington apologizes for making statements before understanding the full story.

What issue, that some old, half crazy, lying ass man came up and tried to intimidate a bunch of kids, right after a group of bigot racist Hebrew "men" tried to intimidated them.

So says the kid's PR firm.
Make Racism Wrong Again

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.