Why is this little snot in the man's face?

23,365 Views | 269 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cinque
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just remember, this is the source that BBL goes to for his supporting evidence...

Doc Holliday
Forest Bueller said:

Jack Bauer said:

Go home, NBC, you're drunk.

Dang, the MSM sucks today.

1) The Catholic diocese has the right.

2) They didn't even get the right school right

Once again, fake news.

I know what they're doing:

Jack Bauer
Let's remember the real victims here...the people that made the whole mess to begin with.

ValhallaBear
Gen Z is going to be a real problem for the left

Unlike Boomers that will get on their hands and knees and grovel to anyone so long as their social security checks keep coming and Millenials that can't keep their nose out of their iPhones

Gen Z is becoming woke to the fact that they are left with picking up the pieces of a rotting corpse of a nation that the Boomers created and the Millenials were too lazy to fix

Waco1947
Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

Best-selling author Reza Aslan tweeted that the high school junior had a "punchable face." Former Democratic Party chief Howard Dean opined that Covington Catholic is "a hate factory." GQ's Nathaniel Friedman urged people to "Doxx 'em all," i.e., make their personal information public.

More absolute bottom of the river scum. The far left has lost their moorings. They no longer deal in reality.
Really? It's a tu Quoque argument but go the Ocasio-Cortez page and see the sexism and misogyny of the right.

Are there sexist, yes of course, are there some misogyonist, yes of course. I work for a major corporation though, well educated solid business women are catered to as if gold.

And it isn't from just the right, left guys are just as bad, check out the #metoo cretins.

There are also misandrist out the gazoo right now, and it is a popular market. These poor HS kids got a major beat down from the blatant, and unhinged misandry that is occupying the minds of so many leftist women and even men today. A kind of self loathing thing going among a subsection of men.

Please no lectures today, just listen for once.

ops. Get this - Boys show up at a rally to tell women what do with their bodies?
Waco1947 ,la
Forest Bueller
According to retired Navy Seal Don Shipley - whose YouTube channel is devoted to exposing stolen valor, Phillips' records reveal that he was a refrigerator technician who went AWOL several times, and who was never deployed outside of the United States.

Shipley adds that Phillips never served as a "recon ranger" as he has previously claimed.
[url=?itok=J6QYD6hZ][/url]
Edmond Bear
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

Best-selling author Reza Aslan tweeted that the high school junior had a

ops. Get this - Boys show up at a rally to tell women what do with their bodies?

Maybe you could start a different thread on your favorite past-time so that this one could stay on track.
ValhallaBear
whitetrash
Forest Bueller said:

According to retired Navy Seal Don Shipley - whose YouTube channel is devoted to exposing stolen valor, Phillips' records reveal that he was a refrigerator technician who went AWOL several times, and who was never deployed outside of the United States.

Shipley adds that Phillips never served as a "recon ranger" as he has previously claimed.
[url=?itok=J6QYD6hZ][/url]
Maybe he was a "recon ranger": his job was to "recon"-nect the plug to the outlet once the fridge was repaired.
ValhallaBear
Chief Dances with Whirlpool

Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

Best-selling author Reza Aslan tweeted that the high school junior had a "punchable face." Former Democratic Party chief Howard Dean opined that Covington Catholic is "a hate factory." GQ's Nathaniel Friedman urged people to "Doxx 'em all," i.e., make their personal information public.

More absolute bottom of the river scum. The far left has lost their moorings. They no longer deal in reality.
Really? It's a tu Quoque argument but go the Ocasio-Cortez page and see the sexism and misogyny of the right.

Are there sexist, yes of course, are there some misogyonist, yes of course. I work for a major corporation though, well educated solid business women are catered to as if gold.

And it isn't from just the right, left guys are just as bad, check out the #metoo cretins.

There are also misandrist out the gazoo right now, and it is a popular market. These poor HS kids got a major beat down from the blatant, and unhinged misandry that is occupying the minds of so many leftist women and even men today. A kind of self loathing thing going among a subsection of men.

Whoa! You're telling me people in America went to publicly march for something they believe in?? We should probably lock them up for....exercising their First Amendment rights.
cinque
If I had walked up on my kid staring that old man down, I would have jacked his ass up. That this kid, his parents and their PR firm could craft a narrative wherein he and his classmates become the victims; that he could be invited on national TV to tell his version of events and redeem himself (I see you Justice Kavanaugh) only to have half of America buy his bull, is not surprising.

I would like to have heard, Timir Rice's version of events, or Jordan Edwards', or Treyvon Martin's or John Crawford's... I would like to have seen them get the chance to redeem themselves. But that's not possible.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

If I had walked up on my kid staring that old man down, I would have jacked his ass up. That this kid, his parents and their PR firm could craft a narrative wherein he and his classmates become the victims; that he could be invited on national TV to tell his version of events and redeem himself (I see you Justice Kavanaugh) only to have half of America buy his bull, is not surprising.

I would like to have heard, Timir Rice's version of events, or Jordan Edwards', or Treyvon Martin's or John Crawford's... I would like to have seen them get the chance to redeem themselves. But that's not possible.
Holy damn there's no way you're a real person lol

Gotta hand it to you for trolling and appearing like an unhinged low IQ Democrat, it's spot on!
Forest Bueller
If I had walked up on my insane grandpa, not minding his own business, wandering over to a group of kids he had no business bothering, jumping right into the middle of them and then getting in some poor kids face and beating his stupid drum in his ear chanting gibberish, I would have raced over to him, scooped him up and drove him back to the facility he managed to escape from earlier in the day.

Is that how that foolishness works.
Forest Bueller
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Gotta hand it to you for trolling and appearing like an unhinged low IQ Democrat, it's spot on!
He has to be a bot.
Edmond Bear
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Give Cinque a break. He/she clearly has not seen the video of the old man aggressively walking up to the kid and standing toe to toe or Cinque would have jacked the old man's ass up.
cinque
Forest Bueller said:

If I had walked up on my insane grandpa, not minding his own business, wandering over to a group of kids he had no business bothering, jumping right into the middle of them and then getting in some poor kids face and beating his stupid drum in his ear chanting gibberish, I would have raced over to him, scooped him up and drove him back to the facility he managed to escape from earlier in the day.

Is that how that foolishness works.
Would you have run this by your PR firm first?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Forest Bueller
Edmond Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Give Cinque a break. He/she clearly has not seen the video of the old man aggressively walking up to the kid and standing toe to toe or Cinque would have jacked the old man's ass up.

Oh they have seen it, they have also seen the lies Mr. Phillips has been spreading about the kids being "beasts" and the Hebrew men their "prey".

He doesn't care, facts get in the way of his narrative.
contrario
cinque said:

You have never once criticized BLM for doing much worse. Stfu you lying hypocrite.
cinque
contrario said:

cinque said:

You have never once criticized BLM for doing much worse. Stfu you lying hypocrite.
BLM is a trigger for people like you much in the same way the MAGA cap is for millions of Americans. I guess it's where we are as a country.
Make Racism Wrong Again
contrario
cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

BLM is a trigger for people like you much in the same way the MAGA cap is for millions of Americans. I guess it's where we are as a country.
No, BLM members have done much worse than just stand there. In fact, they have more in common with the racist black Israelites than this young man that stood there and smiled. Yet you haven't once denounced either group once. That's where you are as a hypocritical lying individual. If he had done anything close to what the BLM members have done, I would have immediately denounced what he did, MAGA hat or not. But that's a difference between you and me.
cinque
contrario said:

cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

No, BLM members have done much worse than just stand there. In fact, they have more in common with the racist black Israelites than this young man that stood there and smiled. Yet you haven't once denounced either group once. That's where you are as a hypocritical lying individual. If he had done anything close to what the BLM members have done, I would have immediately denounced what he did, MAGA hat or not. But that's a difference between you and me.
Saying that BLM has done despicable things doesn't make it so. I'd be happy to call them out if you could cite examples of what you believe to be objectionable.
For you to suggest that BLM is not a trigger for millions like you, is just not true. You know better.
Make Racism Wrong Again
contrario
cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

Saying that BLM has done despicable things doesn't make it so. I'd be happy to call them out if you could cite examples of what you believe to be objectionable.
For you to suggest that BLM is not a trigger for millions like you, is just not true. You know better.
So you don't think BLM has ever done anything worse than just stand there and smile? Seriously? You clearly need to pay attention more and turn off CNN once in a while. Whatever bubble you live in that makes you blind to the things BLM has done that are worse than standing there and smiling is clouding your ability to think rationally. Get a grip man.
cinque
contrario said:

cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

contrario said:

cinque said:

The If I had walked up on my kid staring that old man down, I would have jacked his ass up. That this kid, his parents and their PR firm could craft a narrative wherein he and his classmates become the victims; that he could be invited on national TV to tell his version of events and redeem himself (I see you Justice Kavanaugh) only to have half of America buy his bull, is not surprising.

So you don't think BLM has ever done anything worse than just stand there and smile? Seriously? You clearly need to pay attention more and turn off CNN once in a while. Whatever bubble you live in that makes you blind to the things BLM has done that are worse than standing there and smiling is clouding your ability to think rationally. Get a grip man.
Those kids from Covington Catholic did more than just stand there and smile. Stop pretending not to know that.
Just give me a couple of things BLM has done to trigger you, other than exist.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Waco1947
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

Whoa! You're telling me people in America went to publicly march for something they believe in?? We should probably lock them up for....exercising their First Amendment rights.
. I know you think that's clever(and gosh it sure is!) but the point is - what they were protesting - Protesting against woman's right to her own choices.
PS if one wears the stupid hat then one has consequences to consider.
Waco1947 ,la
JXL
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

. I know you think that's clever(and gosh it sure is!) but the point is - what they were protesting - Protesting against woman's right to her own choices.

So if you appear in public wearing your Hillary T-shirt and someone starts screaming at you, that would be your fault because there are "consequences to consider," right?
Waco1947
JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

So if you appear in public wearing your Hillary T-shirt and someone starts screaming at you, that would be your fault because there are "consequences to consider," right?
Yes of course. My car got egged bc of my HRC sticker. Then of course there's the vitriol when I post a disagreement with posters here. Canada, oldbear, G2, Fl Mike, it's all they have got.
Waco1947 ,la
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

Yes of course. My car got egged bc of my HRC sticker. Then of course there's the vitriol when I post a disagreement with posters here. Canada, oldbear, G2, Fl Mike, it's all they have got.
And my car was keyed because of my W sticker.

So what?
KingHendy
Cinque baby the only thing your jacking up is your juggling of usernames on this forum. Keep digging that hole............
KingHendy
Have you thought they were marching as the voice of the unborn and not against women? Pastor you are vile.
Waco1947
KingHendy said:

Have you thought they were marching as the voice of the unborn and not against women? Pastor you are vile.
Of course against women. Teens telling women what to
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

So what?
I was asked. Read a few posts up.
Waco1947 ,la
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

So what?
I'm lazy.

Just ell me so what
Waco1947
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Quote:

So what?
I'm lazy.

Just tell me so what
it's your accusation. You do the work
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
"Sif you appear in public wearing your Hillary T-shirt and someone starts screaming at you, that would be your fault because there are "consequences to consider," right?"
Waco1947 ,la

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.