Chauvin. What say you?

34,134 Views | 535 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Oldbear83
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chauvin belongs in jail with a banana up his a-s-s. Maxine waters, the same.
Oldbear83
I should have expected TS to resort to lies and insults.

All you have.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
You insulted yourself, and should have embarrassed yourself. Now you're trying to maneuver out of the hole you dug. That's the truth.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
You insulted yourself, and should have embarrassed yourself. Now you're trying to maneuver out of the hole you dug. That's the truth.
More lies from TS.

As I said, all he has, all he is.

TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
More lies from TS.

What lies? It's all observation of what you wrote in black and white that is indefensible. You're just digging your hole deeper. You should move on or retract, and recant what your remarks.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
More lies from TS.

What lies? It's all observation of what you wrote in black and white that is indefensible. You're just digging your hole deeper. You should move on or retract, and recant what your remarks.
My words are clear that I was criticizing the process and the hypocrisy of it. The only 'racism' in it was created by your malignant imagination, TS.

The only one 'digging your hole deeper' is you, boyo.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

You keep dwelling on Chauvin, and I agree he was a bad cop. But you seem silent about Waters' call for violence, about CNN's unending screed about police violence when a young Black man is eighteen times more likely to be killed by another black man than by police.

And while I am sorry for Floyd's death, he is neither a martyr nor an ideal to follow.
I'm sorry for dwelling on Chauvin (and on reforms that could make an encounter like this less likely) but I got sidetracked by the thread title...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

You keep dwelling on Chauvin, and I agree he was a bad cop. But you seem silent about Waters' call for violence, about CNN's unending screed about police violence when a young Black man is eighteen times more likely to be killed by another black man than by police.

And while I am sorry for Floyd's death, he is neither a martyr nor an ideal to follow.
I'm sorry for dwelling on Chauvin (and on reforms that could make an encounter like this less likely) but I got sidetracked by the thread title...
The emotion of the moment is also distracting. I certainly understand the anger from the crime and the desire to see Chauvin punished, but my focus is about what helps people going forward.
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
More lies from TS.

My words are clear that I was criticizing the process and the hypocrisy of it. The only 'racism' in it was created by your malignant imagination, TS.

Where is the hypocrisy in an murder charge and conviction of a bad cop who killed someone in obvious indifference. It's pretty clear you identify with Chauvin. Your ad hominem attacks (what you always resort to when you have no solid ground to stand on) dig that hole deeper and deeper. You're so deep down now, you're going to need ventilation piped in before you asphyxiate.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
More lies from TS.

Where is the hypocrisy in an murder charge and conviction of a bad cop who killed someone in obvious indifference. It's pretty clear you identify with Chauvin. Your ad hominem attacks (what you always resort to when you have no solid ground to stand on) dig that hole deeper and deeper. You're so deep down now, you're going to need ventilation piped in before you asphyxiate.
More bilge from TS, no surprise.

OK liar boy, just so there is no confusion - Chauvin is guilty and belongs in prison.

I have said this over and over, but you continue to see only what you want, so read that over and over to yourself until it sinks in.

As for ad hominem, the hypocrisy of you throwing that claim out is stunning, Your last couple lines by themselves demonstrate you have no use for facts or the topic.

TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
More lies from TS.

OK liar boy, just so there is no confusion - Chauvin is guilty and belongs in prison.

I have said this over and over, but you continue to see only what you want, so read that over and over to yourself until it sinks in.

As for ad hominem, the hypocrisy of you throwing that claim out is stunning, Your last couple lines by themselves demonstrate you have no use for facts or the topic.

Glad to see your repentance.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

All you have.
More lies from TS.

Glad to see what I want to see (corrected for accuracy)
So you still have not mastered reading comprehension.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.