Chauvin. What say you?

34,137 Views | 535 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Oldbear83
saykay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

Canon said:

BearN said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

If someone (anyone) decides to take the time to wade through the incoherent word salad above, I'd appreciate both an English interpretation and an executive summary. Thanks in advance.
Since you're 'new' here, I'm generous with my 'first one is free' copy/pastes of an exact excerpt:

The social condition of people is often mentioned in the Bible. For example, the book of Leviticus is all about the law, the right, fair, just living/existence amongst all people on earth. The Bible speaks out against 'corrupt scales' in the market/economy, exploiting the poor by charging exorbitant interest rates/usury, acquiring multiple properties at the expense of the poor/unjust housing, exploiting widows and orphans i.e. misuse of power, welcoming immigrants & treating them well, paying day laborers fairly & quickly and the list goes on, and treating others with love and grace above all else, just to name a few of our responsibilities in the short 80+ years or so we spend on this earth.

So, if the Bible is true, social justice, equality and our role in addressing it, in fact are a concern to God (Hat tip: OldBear & others still questioning that Biblical reference).

And for those not yet convinced, Jesus cared as much as God instructed us to on earth in his reality... He healed people, fed people, embraced the outcast & crossed racial / ethnic barriers, AND he defended women & children in a culture in a time when that was even less popular to do so than it is today on the free boards.

Tying this back to a few posts above, on your prompting, I've been reading thru Leviticus looking for the part where God commands Moses to include healthcare benefits to homosexual spouses for the Children of Israel. Can you tell me what chapter that is in? I only see a few references to homosexuals in Leviticus, but they don't address this topic specifically.
It's enjoyable to see someone with so little to add parroting the arguments they have heard from someone else parroting another person, still. None of them ever reaching an analysis more thoughtful than a puddle at a men's urinal.

These topics have been covered here recently and the twisted left wing vision of 'social justice' has been soundly and roundly dispensed with. As copy and paste is the order of the day...
Quote:

Justice (MISHPAT or MISPAT) and Righteousness (SEDEK or TZEDAKAH or TSEDEQ) are paired so often in the bible precisely because they are not the same thing. Justice is most often a judicial/legal/procedural concept within the Bible, related most often to getting what one deserves. Where it references the poor, it is nearly always referring to equality under that law and delivered as prohibitions on oppression of same. Justice toward the poor as conceived of in the Bible is a negative obligation to not oppress, which includes equal treatment under the law and equal treatment with regard to things like delivering wages on time and so forth. That doesn't differ from the English concept of justice and it doesn't include government-imposed wealth redistribution.

Where charitable giving is prescribed, it's generally under the rubric of Righteousness (SEDEK) or Mercy (HESED) as in Micah 6:8. In any charitable sense, MISHPAT is really only used when referring to what God did for the Hebrews (Deut 10:18) not charity they are to give as individuals. SEDEK is an unusual word because it is more or less a general sense of doing what is right, being right or being in the right. It can refer to actions of kings, weights and measures, speech, being vindicated, being pure, being unblemished and so forth. If pairing is important, it's also very commonly paired with (juxtaposed against) wickedness or sin.

With regard to social justice, we often hear about the Jubilee year and the guidance. If those who used the Jubilee year to justify their views on Social Justice and claims that it is biblical actually read the entirety of the instructions for Jubilee (Leviticus 25:8-55), they would probably think better of using that particular justification.

Ultimately, the Bible doesn't really possess the common modern idea of Social Justice, unless by that you mean the Tribe of Israel condemned and fought against and subdued other tribes, because of their ethnicity and religion, and redistributed those tribes' wealth to themselves by use of force of arms (government). Social Justice is tribalism. It is group justice that expressly denies the individual as an image of God. It has nothing to do with MISHPAT or SEDEK or even HESED. A just society is a society filled with voluntary charitable institutions and a government that doesn't pervert justice by showing favoritism to one group or another, but rather holding to extraordinarily strict equality under the law.

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/83392/replies/2078923

Bubbadog was suddenly and unjustly permanently banned from here, apparently because the moderators are thin-skinned and can't take criticism.

So I'm passing on what he wanted to say in response to Golem, I, II, III Canon:

"Of course, justice and righteousness aren't the same thing. What I claim is that they are inextricably connected to each other. That's why they are so often paired. Like thunder and lightning, which also aren't identical. Where there is lightning, there will be thunder. Where there is no justice, there is no being right with God.

"Golem, this is basic. Why are you so intent on denying the truth of the Bible? Because you fear its implication for our own society?"

I agree with Bubba 100%.

I would add that the quote above takes a modern laissez faire approach and imposes it on the scriptures. First, you can't take laws addressed to monarchies and apply them to democracies. Second, the laws in relation to gleaning, etc., shows that interest in helping the poor goes far beyond not oppressing. Third, even applying the calls to not oppress the poor would be transformative for our country.

What on earth did he say? He's one of the most level-headed thoughtful posters you can find.
Not sure. They never tell you when they ban you. And when you ask them why, you get no reply.

The only thing I can figure is that it was his statement was that if people read the posts on this site, they would think Christianity was a mean and hateful religion. I've seen other people post much worse.

Maybe Brian, Ashley, or someone in charge can jump in here and tell us why this happened to a person who was never abusive to anyone.

Or at least they could do the simple courtesy of letting people know why they were banned.

Maybe someone clicked on the wrong user by accident.
Maybe.
I'll help out here in case it was a mixup... Canon is spelled C-a-n-o-n.
~Regretfully Yours, The Pronoun Lady~
George Truett
saykay said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

Canon said:

BearN said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

If someone (anyone) decides to take the time to wade through the incoherent word salad above, I'd appreciate both an English interpretation and an executive summary. Thanks in advance.
Since you're 'new' here, I'm generous with my 'first one is free' copy/pastes of an exact excerpt:

The social condition of people is often mentioned in the Bible. For example, the book of Leviticus is all about the law, the right, fair, just living/existence amongst all people on earth. The Bible speaks out against 'corrupt scales' in the market/economy, exploiting the poor by charging exorbitant interest rates/usury, acquiring multiple properties at the expense of the poor/unjust housing, exploiting widows and orphans i.e. misuse of power, welcoming immigrants & treating them well, paying day laborers fairly & quickly and the list goes on, and treating others with love and grace above all else, just to name a few of our responsibilities in the short 80+ years or so we spend on this earth.

So, if the Bible is true, social justice, equality and our role in addressing it, in fact are a concern to God (Hat tip: OldBear & others still questioning that Biblical reference).

And for those not yet convinced, Jesus cared as much as God instructed us to on earth in his reality... He healed people, fed people, embraced the outcast & crossed racial / ethnic barriers, AND he defended women & children in a culture in a time when that was even less popular to do so than it is today on the free boards.

Tying this back to a few posts above, on your prompting, I've been reading thru Leviticus looking for the part where God commands Moses to include healthcare benefits to homosexual spouses for the Children of Israel. Can you tell me what chapter that is in? I only see a few references to homosexuals in Leviticus, but they don't address this topic specifically.
It's enjoyable to see someone with so little to add parroting the arguments they have heard from someone else parroting another person, still. None of them ever reaching an analysis more thoughtful than a puddle at a men's urinal.

These topics have been covered here recently and the twisted left wing vision of 'social justice' has been soundly and roundly dispensed with. As copy and paste is the order of the day...
Quote:

Justice (MISHPAT or MISPAT) and Righteousness (SEDEK or TZEDAKAH or TSEDEQ) are paired so often in the bible precisely because they are not the same thing. Justice is most often a judicial/legal/procedural concept within the Bible, related most often to getting what one deserves. Where it references the poor, it is nearly always referring to equality under that law and delivered as prohibitions on oppression of same. Justice toward the poor as conceived of in the Bible is a negative obligation to not oppress, which includes equal treatment under the law and equal treatment with regard to things like delivering wages on time and so forth. That doesn't differ from the English concept of justice and it doesn't include government-imposed wealth redistribution.

Where charitable giving is prescribed, it's generally under the rubric of Righteousness (SEDEK) or Mercy (HESED) as in Micah 6:8. In any charitable sense, MISHPAT is really only used when referring to what God did for the Hebrews (Deut 10:18) not charity they are to give as individuals. SEDEK is an unusual word because it is more or less a general sense of doing what is right, being right or being in the right. It can refer to actions of kings, weights and measures, speech, being vindicated, being pure, being unblemished and so forth. If pairing is important, it's also very commonly paired with (juxtaposed against) wickedness or sin.

With regard to social justice, we often hear about the Jubilee year and the guidance. If those who used the Jubilee year to justify their views on Social Justice and claims that it is biblical actually read the entirety of the instructions for Jubilee (Leviticus 25:8-55), they would probably think better of using that particular justification.

Ultimately, the Bible doesn't really possess the common modern idea of Social Justice, unless by that you mean the Tribe of Israel condemned and fought against and subdued other tribes, because of their ethnicity and religion, and redistributed those tribes' wealth to themselves by use of force of arms (government). Social Justice is tribalism. It is group justice that expressly denies the individual as an image of God. It has nothing to do with MISHPAT or SEDEK or even HESED. A just society is a society filled with voluntary charitable institutions and a government that doesn't pervert justice by showing favoritism to one group or another, but rather holding to extraordinarily strict equality under the law.

Bubbadog was suddenly and unjustly permanently banned from here, apparently because the moderators are thin-skinned and can't take criticism.

"Of course, justice and righteousness aren't the same thing. What I claim is that they are inextricably connected to each other. That's why they are so often paired. Like thunder and lightning, which also aren't identical. Where there is lightning, there will be thunder. Where there is no justice, there is no being right with God.

"Golem, this is basic. Why are you so intent on denying the truth of the Bible? Because you fear its implication for our own society?"

I agree with Bubba 100%.

I would add that the quote above takes a modern laissez faire approach and imposes it on the scriptures. First, you can't take laws addressed to monarchies and apply them to democracies. Second, the laws in relation to gleaning, etc., shows that interest in helping the poor goes far beyond not oppressing. Third, even applying the calls to not oppress the poor would be transformative for our country.

What on earth did he say? He's one of the most level-headed thoughtful posters you can find.
Not sure. They never tell you when they ban you. And when you ask them why, you get no reply.

The only thing I can figure is that it was his statement was that if people read the posts on this site, they would think Christianity was a mean and hateful religion. I've seen other people post much worse.

Maybe Brian, Ashley, or someone in charge can jump in here and tell us why this happened to a person who was never abusive to anyone.

Or at least they could do the simple courtesy of letting people know why they were banned.

Maybe.
I'll help out here in case it was a mixup... Canon is spelled C-a-n-o-n.
LOL!!!
Oldbear83
You are not helping your case with the histrionics.

Grow up or at least recognize your behavior dissolves your cred.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
George Truett
Oldbear83 said:

Is this addressed to me or Bubba?

If it's about me, I didn't think I had any cred left to dissolve!

LOL.

So seriously, you think Bubba deserved a permanent ban for that post?
D. C. Bear
George Truett said:

Oldbear83 said:

LOL.

Pretty sure it is addressed to "in reply to saykay."

Canon, as he's currently called, typically gets in to various ad hom crap with other posters, then he (or others) use their responses as evidence that they shouldn't be treated seriously. It calls to mind the old adage about wrestling with a pig: you both get muddy, but the pig likes it.
Sam Lowry
George Truett said:

Canon said:

BearN said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

Quote:

I would add that the quote above takes a modern laissez faire approach and imposes it on the scriptures.
That is the heart of the problem with both Canon's and Amy's versions of Christianity.
Oldbear83
George Truett said:

Oldbear83 said:

LOL.

Look in the upper right corner. You know, where my post reads "in response to saykay"?

Regarding the ban, I know and like Bubba, so I don't think he earned a ban, even a time out, unless he said something obscene or completely out of his character.

As for you George, you strike me as the progressive version of Florda (btw has he been banned? have not read a post of his in some time) - you use posts like drive-by ammo. Not useful IMO but I can understand the desire to flame away sometimes.
quash
Rawhide said:

Amy Pagitt said:

You're right, I'm using benefits and rights interchangeably. (But I've also said that I believe healthcare and all that it entails IS a right, so at least I'm consistent in my little woman brain.)
Healthcare is a right. The gov't shouldn't block access to it or allow anyone else to block access to it. Not providing healthcare benefits to a spouse through an employee's compensation structure is not the equivalent of blocking access to it.

Healthcare is not a right. Rights are personal. If your right requires something from someone else then it is not a right. You may enter into an agreement with me that gives a contractual right to make a demand on my time or expertise, but you cannot use the government to compel me to provide that expertise to you and call it a right.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
Canon said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

People who take issue with screen names are universally bereft of anything valuable to say. They either want to focus on personal attacks over policy or philosophical discussions, or they want a true name to doxx with a real life they can mobilize their left wing mob to destroy.

Anonymity makes the argument solely about the topic at hand or the failure of one of the interlocutors to sufficiently or accurately address that topic. Ineffective and emotional debaters will always demand personal information.

Um, sir? Did you mean to post this? Same guy who admittedly trolled LinkedIn & started an entire thread to mobilize a new echo chamber about what people who do give their real names are sharing in their public profiles? Feels like that whole "personal attacks or philosophical discussions" allergy you had cleared right up... (checks notes)... like 15 minutes ago. Happy for you.

I'll give you a mulligan on this hole today. Pick a lane.

You are referencing a thread on keeping personal politics out of business, where the premise was that people should not share personal and absurd political information on a business networking site. Yet you somehow draw the conclusion that the thread is similar in kind to demanding personal information about anonymous posters. You are either unfamiliar with sound reasoning or have simply decided it's unnecessary for you to use. For someone to be too clever by half, they first need to be clever at all. Perhaps you should inform your posts with that truism.

And the beat down continues .

Entertaining/rational post......well done .

Robert Wilson
quash said:

Rawhide said:

Amy Pagitt said:

You're right, I'm using benefits and rights interchangeably. (But I've also said that I believe healthcare and all that it entails IS a right, so at least I'm consistent in my little woman brain.)
Healthcare is a right. The gov't shouldn't block access to it or allow anyone else to block access to it. Not providing healthcare benefits to a spouse through an employee's compensation structure is not the equivalent of blocking access to it.

Healthcare is not a right. Rights are personal. If your right requires something from someone else then it is not a right. You may enter into an agreement with me that gives a contractual right to make a demand on my time or expertise, but you cannot use the government to compel me to provide that expertise to you and call it a right.

Co-rrect.

But it sure is en vogue to call healthcare (or all sorts of things we like) a "right."

You don't have a "right" to make someone build buildings, develop technology, go to school, and provide you with goods and services. Lord a mercy.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Rawhide said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Correct, but for me rights come down to a question of compulsion.

Rights prevent some entity from taking something from you, denying you something you have or hold, or compelling you to say or do what you find wrong.

ATL Bear
People tend to want religion in their politics and business until it doesn't serve the objectives of their purpose. This thread is a classic example.
Porteroso
Canon said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what the evidence or even the jury thinks, really. There's enough promised violence and tacit guarantees that a juror who doesn't vote guilty will be destroyed, that the verdict was likely guilty before the trial ever began.
Yeah when you murder a guy in front of a crowd, on video tape, and the entire world sees it/gets mad about it, it's probably really hard to get a fair trial. I can sympathize with that. Chauvin is the real victim here, imo. Maybe we could find a technologically illiterate island tribe in the Caribbean to show the video to, I'm sure they'd vote not guilty.
Canon
Porteroso said:

Canon said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what the evidence or even the jury thinks, really. There's enough promised violence and tacit guarantees that a juror who doesn't vote guilty will be destroyed, that the verdict was likely guilty before the trial ever began.
Yeah when you murder a guy in front of a crowd, on video tape, and the entire world sees it/gets mad about it, it's probably really hard to get a fair trial. I can sympathize with that. Chauvin is the real victim here, imo. Maybe we could find a technologically illiterate island tribe in the Caribbean to show the video to, I'm sure they'd vote not guilty.

You might try responding to the post that was made rather than the post you made up.
saykay
Oldbear83 said:

George Truett said:

Oldbear83 said:

LOL.

Look in the upper right corner. You know, where my post reads "in response to saykay"?

Regarding the ban, I know and like Bubba, so I don't think he earned a ban, even a time out, unless he said something obscene or completely out of his character.

As for you George, you strike me as the progressive version of Florda (btw has he been banned? have not read a post of his in some time) - you use posts like drive-by ammo. Not useful IMO but I can understand the desire to flame away sometimes.
Hey, fren. You just about done drafting your reprimand of Canon's "inappropriate discourse" you were gravely concerned about? My interns work faster than this, but maybe I didn't give clear guidance. Let me know if you need more help. I'm here for you.
Oldbear83
Again, abandoning all pretense of courtesy is a detriment, not a success.

JXL
quash said:

Rawhide said:

Amy Pagitt said:

That is the clearest, most succinct, and best explanation I have ever seen on this issue.
BusyTarpDuster2017
quash said:

Rawhide said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Yours is a good take, but what about, say, the right to a fair trial by jury? Doesn't that require others to provide for it, as well as serve in it?
Robert Wilson
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

Amy Pagitt said:

Yours is a good take, but what about, say, the right to a fair trial by jury? Doesn't that require others to provide for it, as well as serve in it?
That's in the Constitution.
Forest Bueller_bf
George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

Canon said:

BearN said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

Quote:

I agree with Bubba 100%.

Maybe.
Petition to get bubba back. He is very reasonable.
saykay
Oldbear83 said:

How should we frame up the abandonment on the pretense of courtesy when it comes to equating my value as a person to a puddle of piss? What scale exactly do you rate that on... Ounces? Distance from Canon's belt to the urinal? Pee stream velocity? Lots of options here.

But I wasn't a math major. Help this ignorant little lady liar out. You'd think I was coached by Mulkey or something.
Oldbear83
Forest Bueller_bf said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

Canon said:

BearN said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

Quote:

I agree with Bubba 100%.

Maybe.
Good idea, any idea how we can go about that?
Canon
saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

How should we frame up the abandonment on the pretense of courtesy when it comes to equating my value as a person to a puddle of piss? What scale exactly do you rate that on... Ounces? Distance from Canon's belt to the urinal? Pee stream velocity? Lots of options here.

But I wasn't a math major. Help this ignorant little lady liar out. You'd think I was coached by Mulkey or something.

You might start by not lying. It's a good place to start.

Canon said:

Porteroso
Canon said:

Porteroso said:

Canon said:

You might try responding to the post that was made rather than the post you made up.

You're saying he can't get a fair trial in your view. I'm just agreeing, dude.
saykay
Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

Please remind me what I lied about, along with supporting evidence or knowledge you have of that to be making that accusation? And if none exists, what other variables should warrant or justify your word being more valid, true or believable than mine, please kind sir and brother in Christ?
Forest Bueller_bf
Oldbear83 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

Canon said:

BearN said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

Quote:

I agree with Bubba 100%.

Maybe.
I guess someone could start a new thread and use that thread for people to chime in and give a vote of approval for Bubba.
Canon
saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

Please remind me what I lied about, along with supporting evidence or knowledge you have of that to be making that accusation? And if none exists, what other variables should warrant or justify your word being more valid, true or believable than mine, please kind sir and brother in Christ?

You aren't this obtuse. No one is. Your blatant lie and the evidence of your blatant lie is all in the post you quoted. It's all in coherent, standard English. (My part at least) Your weak attempts at deflection are unbecoming of an adult.
Canon
Porteroso said:

Canon said:

Porteroso said:

Canon said:

You're saying he can't get a fair trial in your view. I'm just agreeing, dude.

That's not what I said at all.
Oldbear83
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Oldbear83 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

D. C. Bear said:

George Truett said:

Canon said:

BearN said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

Quote:

I agree with Bubba 100%.

Maybe.
I guess someone could start a new thread and use that thread for people to chime in and give a vote of approval for Bubba.
Thread started
saykay
Canon said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

You aren't this obtuse. No one is. Your blatant lie and the evidence of your blatant lie is all in the post you quoted. It's all in coherent, standard English. (My part at least) Your weak attempts at deflection are unbecoming of an adult.
Canon, I'm for real here - I have NO CLUE what you're referring to. Can someone else translate in Golem-speak what he's talking about - what post - what lie - I legit don't know. Spell it out. Copy/paste. Hell, you can even chisel it into a commandment or fire up Florida Mike's Speak & Spell.

Just explicitly SPELL-IT-OUT please if you really want to have "thoughtful intellectual sparring" you said you most welcome.

BusyTarpDuster2017
saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

Canon, I'm for real here - I have NO CLUE what you're referring to. Can someone else translate in Golem-speak what he's talking about - what post - what lie - I legit don't know. Spell it out. Copy/paste. Hell, you can even chisel it into a commandment or fire up Florida Mike's Speak & Spell.

Just explicitly SPELL-IT-OUT please if you really want to have "thoughtful intellectual sparring" you said you most welcome.

He gave you the quotation that referenced what he was talking about, in his last post. The puddle of urine insult was in reference to the quality of your analysis, not your value as a person, which you accused him of saying.

If you would just quiet your spirit, maybe you could have just looked back and figured it out, instead of busying yourself posting a flurry of comments with what I can only describe as a nauseating, self-important style of writing. I mean, sheesh, if I wanted to read such pseudointellectual, pretentious fluff I'll go read the New Yorker.
saykay
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

He gave you the quotation that referenced what he was talking about, in his last post. The puddle of urine insult was in reference to the quality of your analysis, not your value as a person, which you accused him of saying.

If you would just quiet your spirit, maybe you could have just looked back and figured it out, instead of busying yourself posting a flurry of comments with what I can only describe as a nauseating, self-important style of writing. I mean, sheesh, if I wanted to read such pseudointellectual, pretentious fluff I'll go read the New Yorker.

Umm... per the last sentence, flattery will get you everywhere.

I should have been up front on a few things, I fear, here to avoid an accidental compliment you embedded - comparing my writing style to the New Yorker is the highest praise I could probably receive... if you knew anything about my background. So... thank you, kind friend? #BaylorFamilyForever
BusyTarpDuster2017
saykay said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

I should have been up front on a few things, I fear, here to avoid an accidental compliment you embedded - comparing my writing style to the New Yorker is the highest praise I could probably receive... if you knew anything about my background. So... thank you, kind friend? #BaylorFamilyForever
Accidental compliment? Or intentional insult of The New Yorker?

Word of advice: aim higher.
saykay
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

saykay said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

Awww... I love your quiet spirit, twin sis, w/ that passive aggressive shade. Wurk it, you saucy Bible board queen, yaaaasss. (YAAAAS QUEEN GIF REDACTED)

Aim higher? Well, now that you said so... I'm inspired to go finally make something of myself. I've been waiting for a moment like this for 38 glorious years... so you heard it here first... I found my inpso for whatever I go off and do in my next ten years right here, right now, in this moment on April 14, on the free boards.

(If this screenshot doesn't show up out of nowhere to make fun of me / give me a little giggle in 2031, mods, I'll be truly disappointed).
BusyTarpDuster2017
saykay said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

saykay said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Canon said:

saykay said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canon said:

Awww... I love your quiet spirit, twin sis, w/ that passive aggressive shade. Wurk it, you saucy Bible board queen, yaaaasss. (YAAAAS QUEEN GIF REDACTED)

Aim higher? Well, now that you said so... I'm inspired to go finally make something of myself. I've been waiting for a moment like this for 38 glorious years... so you heard it here first... I found my inpso for whatever I go off and do in my next ten years right here, right now, in this moment on April 14, on the free boards.

(If this screenshot doesn't show up out of nowhere to make fun of me / give me a little giggle in 2031, mods, I'll be truly disappointed).
Ok. I won't be passive aggressive, I'll just be real. I think your writing sucks. I think you're incredibly obnoxious.

Got any thoughts of substance, namely about the thread topic, or any of the points I addressed in my responses to you? Or do you insist on derailing the thread with this little act of yours? Your pal Amy ran away from the points I was making. Maybe you could fill in?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.