Del Rio Border

42,311 Views | 607 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

The issue is not your phone...

I'm not getting the quotes I responded to to show up when I hit reply but they're there before I hit it.I'm doing something wrong.
Cobretti
Whiskey Pete
Cobretti said:

I guess biden woke up from his basement nap and took a look at his poll numbers?
Canada2017
Rawhide said:

Cobretti said:

I guess biden woke up from his basement nap and took a look at his poll numbers?
His handlers certainly must have.

Maybe they don't think Harris will retain them in their current positions when she takes over.
Cobretti
Thee University
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Joe doesn't want to stop it. He wants it to escalate. 200,000 new Democrat voters each month are more than likely being transferred to Red states. I blame 81 million idiots that are U.S. citizens. Americans should no longer be allowed to reproduce. We have become too stupid.

If you believe they are voting then your last line is appropriate.

It takes about 5 years to get them voting.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Canada2017
Thee University said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Joe doesn't want to stop it. He wants it to escalate. 200,000 new Democrat voters each month are more than likely being transferred to Red states. I blame 81 million idiots that are U.S. citizens. Americans should no longer be allowed to reproduce. We have become too stupid.

If you believe they are voting then your last line is appropriate.

It takes about 5 years to get them voting.
Aren't the children of illegals born in the US becoming voters at the age of 18 ?

What should we guess has been the impact for the Democratic Party over the last 40 years ?
quash

Eleven years on average to citizenship. Voting is a different story at that point.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Thee University
Those "community organizers" will be working overtime. They will get it done in 5 years or less.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Canada2017
Thee University said:

Those "community organizers" will be working overtime. They will get it done in 5 years or less.
Only son of my oldest farm employee had 27 kids as of 1995 ( no doubt he's bred others since ). Ben was a resident of Juarez but could legally work within 20 miles of the US border as he possessed a Green Card.

Of course Ben ( and the various women involved ) made absolutely sure the kids were born in the El Paso hospitals.

Kids got US citizenship ( and all the freebies ) don't ya know .

Ben eventually got a 3 year stretch in Huntsville prison...then deported for cutting the throat of one of his gals. Came back across occasionally to bother his old man for money. The border was THAT porous before the El Paso Wall went up. ( Bush # 2 funded it. . )

Ben never supported any of those kids. Social services 'raised' them all . Think the majority of Ben's kids vote Republican....for capitalism ?

Suspect most of Ben's children now have children of their own .......do the math .

Cheap labor is never cheap in the long run.

Cobretti

quash
Thee University said:

No. There is a ton of aid for those seeking citizenship, including community organizers. And yet eleven years is still the average. And then you have to get them to vote.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wangchung
quash said:

Thee University said:

No. There is a ton of aid for those seeking citizenship, including community organizers. And yet eleven years is still the average. And then you have to get them to vote.

I've tried the desktop version, the mobile version, I've tried and tried but cannot get my responses to post, only what shows up in my last post that had quotes in it. I give up. It wasn't terribly life changing responses anyway, so don't feel too let down.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Sam Lowry
Sometimes it works better if you just hit the reply arrow and not the quotes.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Sometimes it works better if you just hit the reply arrow and not the quotes.
My replies were within the quotes. Out of nowhere the majority of quotes were omitted once I hit reply. They showed up before that, though.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung
Feels like we are going backwards.
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-issues-memo-ending-160249430.html
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Wangchung said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/supreme-court-orders-remain-in-mexico-policy-reinstated

I have to think that the Supreme Court is not too happy with repeatedly getting the finger from the Biden Administration. A lot of huge issues to be ruled on these next twelve months.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wangchung said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/supreme-court-orders-remain-in-mexico-policy-reinstated

I have to think that the Supreme Court is not too happy with repeatedly getting the finger from the Biden Administration. A lot of huge issues to be ruled on these next twelve months.
The thing is, this happened yesterday. They addressed the things the courts said when they ordered it reinstated, and have done it AGAIN.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Wangchung said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wangchung said:

The thing is, this happened yesterday. They addressed the things the courts said when they ordered it reinstated, and have done it AGAIN.
Exactly! Constantly disobeying, disrespecting, and poking the Supreme Court with a stick in the eye is not going to end well for them.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wangchung said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wangchung said:

Exactly! Constantly disobeying, disrespecting, and poking the Supreme Court with a stick in the eye is not going to end well for them.
I hope so. Hopefully the SCOTUS didn't give them a road map to getting their way with the last ruling.
Wangchung
This is SURE to address the ROOT CAUSES of illegal immigration and in no way will entice more people to illegally enter our country, right? Right???

" In a memo released Monday, acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Troy Miller reversed the Trump-era policy, which limited processing capacity at ports of entry in order to prevent border patrol from being overwhelmed by a flood of asylum claims, filed by migrants who know they will be admitted into the country while their cases are being adjudicated regardless of the merits of their claims."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-administration-revokes-trump-era-155925548.html
Wangchung
So within the last two weeks the Biden administration once again filed to rescind the remain in Mexico policy AND has now removed the limits placed on the amount of people that can legally go to our ports of entry and claim asylum, where they will now be released in-country to await their hearing. Root problems still taking a backseat to incentives to crash our borders.
Cobretti
Wangchung
UN says we should offer more jobs and security to illegals.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/un-official-criticizes-migrant-deportations-173944438.html
Polo Bear
Disgusting why would we want people like that in our country? They don't even care enough about their homeland to make it better. They won't learn english or otherwise assimilate and willl extend the cycle of poverty.

I never had an affinity for weak people.
quash
OriginalUniversityOfTexas said:

Disgusting why would we want people like that in our country? They don't even care enough about their homeland to make it better. They won't learn english or otherwise assimilate and willl extend the cycle of poverty.

Wrong, wrong

Immigrants learn English at the same rate as they always have and currently intermarry at higher rates. They tend to hold jobs and support their family and use less government assistance.
Wangchung
The kids of illegal aliens use government assistance, because they do qualify. Anchor babies are more than an excuse to get to stay in country. Legal immigrants are fantastic for our country, but that's a separate topic.
quash
Wangchung said:

The kids of illegal aliens use government assistance, because they do qualify. Anchor babies are more than an excuse to get to stay in country. Legal immigrants are fantastic for our country, but that's a separate topic.

So you're talking about citizens?
GrowlTowel
quash said:

Wrong, wrong

Immigrants learn English at the same rate as they always have and currently intermarry at higher rates. They tend to hold jobs and support their family and use less government assistance.
They don't. Nice try though.
GrowlTowel
quash said:

Wangchung said:

How so?
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

Nope. I'm talking about illegal aliens and how they use loopholes to spit out kids and get tax payer funded benefits.
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

How so?

See both his posts. He's plainly talking about kids born here ("anchor babies" to "get benefits").

So he's whining about citizens.
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Wrong, wrong

They don't. Nice try though.

They do and I've cited the data plenty of times on this board. People just don't read.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

How so?

See both his posts. He's plainly talking about kids born here ("anchor babies" to "get benefits").

So he's whining about citizens.

Law needs to be changed. If someone is here illegally, no automatic citizenship for their babies born here.
Polo Bear
quash said:

Wrong, wrong

Right that's why down in san antonio they got billboards in Spanish?

Thats why over in Minneapolis they got billboards in Somali?

Have you heard of title 1 schools? ESL schools? Unisured healthcare, etc

Saying the same rate as always isn't really countering that the rate is terrible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.