Del Rio Border

42,702 Views | 607 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Fake news. Everyone knows we have open borders...

You're bragging over the fact Border Patrol was only able to catch 23 actual ucking terrorists crossing the southern border in a 12 month span thanks to all aspects of our immigration system being overwhelmed solely due to this administration's policies? Come on, man...

Neither of us know how many terrorists entered, don't pretend like you do.

Well we definitely know it was more than 23 and we definitely know this administration's actions have led to a completely overwhelmed immigration system and border, so in that way you're right that guessing the exact number would be foolish.

I'm going to pretend that the next Hitler was caught.

What a fun game...

Why not, you're already pretending they caught every terrorist that tried to cross the border.

Exactly wrong. What I'm doing is not pretending that I know. Like I said right up front.

But you are pretending. You're pretending 23 is the total number of terrorists that crossed the border and we caught them all. I'm sure you tell yourself that zero illegals slip by the border patrol without being encountered, too.

I'm using English, at least it feels like I am...

I think we can safely discuss the topic using mathematical probability, right? Unless you believe that the only terrorists that TRIED to enter the US are those 23, probability tells us it's likely some, if not many more, got through. Border Patrol will be the first to tell you that tens of thousands of border jumpers never see a border patrol agent or immigration officer in their journey into America. What is your basis for believing 23 is the total that attempted crossing?
Cobretti
Cobretti
quash
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

You're bragging over the fact Border Patrol was only able to catch 23 actual ucking terrorists crossing the southern border in a 12 month span thanks to all aspects of our immigration system being overwhelmed solely due to this administration's policies? Come on, man...

Well we definitely know it was more than 23 and we definitely know this administration's actions have led to a completely overwhelmed immigration system and border, so in that way you're right that guessing the exact number would be foolish.

What a fun game...

Why not, you're already pretending they caught every terrorist that tried to cross the border.

Exactly wrong. What I'm doing is not pretending that I know. Like I said right up front.

But you are pretending. You're pretending 23 is the total number of terrorists that crossed the border and we caught them all. I'm sure you tell yourself that zero illegals slip by the border patrol without being encountered, too.

I think we can safely discuss the topic using mathematical probability, right? Unless you believe that the only terrorists that TRIED to enter the US are those 23, probability tells us it's likely some, if not many more, got through. Border Patrol will be the first to tell you that tens of thousands of border jumpers never see a border patrol agent or immigration officer in their journey into America. What is your basis for believing 23 is the total that attempted crossing?

Dude, ***. I have NEVER said 23 is the total.

If I'm lying quote me. That's how these things work. You lie, I call you out for lying, you offer proof of your claim. I tried o be nice but you refuse to deal with what I say. In ****ing English.

Quote me or STFU.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

What a fun game...

If I'm lying quote me. That's how these things work. You lie, I call you out for lying, you offer proof of your claim. I tried o be nice but you refuse to deal with what I say. In ****ing English.

Quote me or STFU.

I don't have to quote you. Your obvious refusal to address whether or not it's probable more than 23 terrorists attempted to cross the southern border in that 12 month span speaks volumes. You know speaking honestly on it would lend credibility to my statements though, so you choose to attack. You can do better.
quash
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

What a fun game...

Quote me or STFU.

I don't have to quote you. Your obvious refusal to address whether or not it's probable more than 23 terrorists attempted to cross the southern border in that 12 month span speaks volumes. You know speaking honestly on it would lend credibility to my statements though, so you choose to attack. You can do better.

I addressed it. I said neither of us knows how many.

It is logically impossible to both know a number and not know a number

I said we don't know and you CHOSE to hear "23".

That's on you.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

What a fun game...

Quote me or STFU.

I addressed it. I said neither of us knows how many.

It is logically impossible to both know a number and not know a number

I said we don't know and you CHOSE to hear "23".

That's on you.

You must have forgotten about the part where I mentioned mathematical probability or you CHOSE to
ignore it in order to argue that I am pushing a specific number. It is totally logical and mathematically probable that the 23 terrorists caught crossing our southern border in 2021 were not the only terrorists who tried. It is far less probable those 23 were the ONLY terrorists who tried. Your argument is based on the idea we caught them all, otherwise you would admit it's 99.999999999999% likely 23 is merely the number caught rather than the number caught and total that tried to cross the border. Your refusal to admit this obvious probability doesn't bolster your argument that "since we don't know the exact number of terrorists that tried to cross the border we cannot admit it was most likely more than the number caught!" But you know that would be an idiotic take, so help me understand why you think 23 is the magic number? We can't know the exact number total but we can know the minimum that tried that we definitely know of...23. To pretend there weren't more than 23 is just you pretending.
quash

Dude.
Wangchung
Bruh.
drahthaar
All the arguments should fall on Mayorkas, not each other in hair-splitting. We do have a common opponent who may well be "enemy". Don't lose that thru distraction.
Cobretti

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So it is climbable but maybe dangerous. Great job.
Cobretti
Wangchung
Cobretti said:

Democrats love these events. Tractor trailer filled with dead immigrants? Car wreck with dead illegals scattered about the highway? Little kids and women raped and trafficked by cartels? That's a great nights sleep for a dem. They must love it, because they encourage it with every ballot cast for democrats.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cbp-begins-revealing-number-possible-205348870.html

CBP begins revealing the number of possible terrorists nabbed at the border after months of GOP pressure
Adam Shaw, Kelly Laco
Wed, May 4, 2022, 3:53 PM3 min read
In this article:

John Katko
American politician
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has started posting the numbers of individuals encountered at the border whose names are on the terror watch list for the first time since the Trump administration after months of pressure from Republican lawmakers in Congress.

CBP started posting the numbers online last week, after promising Republicans on the House Homeland Security Committee who had peppered the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with requests that the number of those encountered who were recorded on the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) be given to Congress and made public.

After Biden took office in January 2021, CBP stopped publicly posting updates on TSDB encounters at the border, labeling the information as "law enforcement sensitive," even though the Trump administration had previously released this data to the public, which frustrated the GOP congressmen demanding the info.

The numbers show that the number of TSDB encounters at ports of entry by CBP's Office of Field Operations increased from Fiscal Year 2017, where there were 333 TSDB encounters (217 at the northern border and 116 at the southern border) to a recent high of 538 in FY 2019 (258 at the northern border and 280 at the southern border). After FY 2019 it decreased to 196 in FY 2020 and 157 in FY 2021.

FY 2022 is currently on track to outpace FY 2021's numbers, with 131 TSDB encounters so far 96 encountered at the northern border and 35 at the southern border.

As for those encountered by Border Patrol entering between ports of entry, the numbers have increased from two encounters in FY 2017 to 16 in FY 2021 (15 of whom were encountered at the southern border). So far in FY 2022, that number is already higher, with 27 TSDB encounters all of them at the southern border.

The Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) contains information about the identities of those who are known or "reasonably suspected" of being involved in terrorist activities.

The number does not count the number who got past overwhelmed Border Patrol agents at the southern border. Fox News reported last month that over 62,000 illegal immigrants evaded Border Patrol agents in March alone, averaging about 2,000 a day.

In a letter reviewed by Fox News Digital dated April 26 to Homeland Security Ranking Member Rep. John Katko, R-N.Y., and Rep. August Pfluger, R-Texas, CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus committed to providing updates on TSDB data each month on CBP's website.

It appears CBP first posted the TSDB data the following day on April 27.

Former Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott had repeatedly sounded the alarm over the number of TSDBs coming across the border, telling fellow agents last year that it was "at a level we have never seen before."

Republicans on the committee had pushed the Biden administration on the matter with letters in August, November and March pushing back against the administration's failure to make the number of TSDB encounters public. In addition, Pfluger introduced legislation to require DHS to publish the numbers monthly in January and the members held a meeting with Magnus in February where they discussed the importance of disclosing the data.

In March, Republicans on both the House Oversight and Homeland Security Committees urged Mayorkas to allow the number to be made public.

"The American people deserve to know this information and the realities of the security situation we face at our broken borders, especially where terrorists attempt to gain entry to our country," Reps. Katko and James Comer, R-Ky., said in the letter.

CBP did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.
Cobretti

quash
Cobretti said:

That's what decades of failed immigration and drug policy get you.
Wangchung
quash said:

Cobretti said:

Weird that it only ramped up when Biden won, then. Must have just been another one of those coincidences, right? .
DallasBear21
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Weird that it only ramped up when Biden won, then. Must have just been another one of those coincidences, right? .
Don't worry Kamala will fix it. Everything she touches turns to gold ****
Cobretti
quash
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Incorrect.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
It was so bad when Trump was president he actually convinced America to build an expensive new 30 ft wall that Mexico would pay for.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Cobretti said:

Incorrect.

No, that's correct. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/08/13/migrant-encounters-at-u-s-mexico-border-are-at-a-21-year-high/
Wangchung
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

It was so bad when Trump was president he actually convinced America to build an expensive new 30 ft wall that Mexico would pay for.
And legions of smooth brained mouth breathers began trying to convince others that walls don't work. Walls. ****ing WALLS.
Cobretti

Cobretti

Wangchung
What ever you crazy kooks think, don't you dare for one second believe the maniacal idea that Biden is intentionally overrunning Texas with illegals in order to drain the most powerful Red state's resources while pointing at the resulting lower tests scores for our students and higher uninsured rates over all as evidence republicans are evil.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Wangchung
I wonder what it would do for the problem if we mandated 24 hour pride parades all along the border?
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.