Del Rio Border

42,715 Views | 607 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

I wonder what it would do for the problem if we mandated 24 hour pride parades all along the border?

It would be another abuse of state power.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

I wonder what it would do for the problem if we mandated 24 hour pride parades all along the border?

It would be another abuse of state power.

Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Cobretti
Cobretti

Cobretti

Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Sam Lowry
There's this awesome website with nothing but tweets. It's called Twitter.
Cobretti
Wangchung
Cobretti said:

Crazy. I read someone on these very boards who was just absolutely convinced the number of people caught illegally crossing the border was the total number that tried...
Cobretti

quash
Wangchung said:

Cobretti said:

Crazy. I read someone on these very boards who was just absolutely convinced the number of people caught illegally crossing the border was the total number that tried...

No, you didn't. If I'm wrong prove it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

Cobretti said:

Yes, I did. They were just absolutely convinced that the number of terrorists caught, at that time, was surely the only number that attempted to gain entry, therefore we did not have an open border problem. It was such a passionate argument though with no regard for mathematical probability.
quash
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Cobretti said:

Yes, I did. They were just absolutely convinced that the number of terrorists caught, at that time, was surely the only number that attempted to gain entry, therefore we did not have an open border problem. It was such a passionate argument thought with no regard for mathematical probability.

Yeah, I remember. Yer a loon.
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Cobretti said:

Yes, I did. They were just absolutely convinced that the number of terrorists caught, at that time, was surely the only number that attempted to gain entry, therefore we did not have an open border problem. It was such a passionate argument thought with no regard for mathematical probability.

Yeah, I remember. Yer a loon.

Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
william
Go Bears!
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Wangchung
Police in Richmond, Va., said a tip from a "hero citizen" helped prevent two illegal immigrants from carrying out a planned shooting at a Fourth of July celebration.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-arrest-illegal-immigrants-hero-214043952.html

Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti

Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
jupiter

Wangchung
Yes, they caught more thanks to the wall. Great point.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Successful illegal entry = didn't get caught.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Successful illegal entry = didn't get caught.
Known, not successful. Well, at least according to the bottom of the meme. In any case; the wall helped us keep a more accurate track of the invasion.
Cobretti
Jacques Strap
Cobretti said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.