Football
Sponsored by

Selling beer at Mclane

32,894 Views | 248 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Hound said:

T-REX said:

The Hound said:

What's funny is that none of the five stars on that list and ~ 50% of the four-stars never made that big of an impact. If anyone thinks reeling in four or five stars makes a program healthy and successful, I invite them to take a gander at UT's recruiting class relative to their win/loss record for the last 10 years.

Now, whether Baylor would be more likely to allow alcohol if we started to go .500…maybe I guess. But I don't buy that they would see it as a major incentive to get people to go to games
while I mostly agree, it is a undisputable fact that no team has won a football Matty in the modern era without a 5* on the roster

Thanks Little Matty

But yes, you're correct. It's the five star offensive and defensive linemen that make the biggest difference. Those are the guys that are just physically on a different level
there are some things that just can't be built in a weight room and those 5* lineman have it
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
ScottS
GoldMind said:

cougar king said:

At UH, we sell beer, wine, cocktails, margaritas and hard liquor.

We also have our own beer sold at the games and at HEB called Cougar Paw. Drinkers will enjoy TDECU.

Gotta have some kinda perks to get fans to drive into downtown Houston, I feel you

We had a car stolen in Houston.
Yogi
Contrary to popular belief, Jesus didn't make Hi-C in those giant jars of water.

People forget that prior to the temperance movement of the 19th century, alcohol was generally accepted among all cultures.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
T-REX
Yogi said:

Contrary to popular belief, Jesus didn't make Hi-C in those giant jars of water.

People forget that prior to the temperance movement of the 19th century, alcohol was generally accepted among all cultures.
We drink the finest brews in sec 111
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.