Football
Sponsored by

Kendal Briles commits to staying as Assoc HC and OC at Houston

37,795 Views | 281 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
BaylorBJM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
REX said:

BaylorBJM said:

Lulz, Rex has 955 posts on this board over 900 of which are exclusively about Briles then has the audacity to refer to others as obsessed. He also only refers to him as "Coach" maybe as a way to further endear himself or give physical meaning towards his lust?

Rex is, by all metrics, the ultimate adult male cleat chaser.

Not that there's anything with that/JerrySeinfeld

The joke is on you little buddy!
REX
Well that was ugly
At least it was to military hard to get mad about that
DioNoZeus
REX said:

Well that was ugly
At least it was to military hard to get mad about that
I could understand if army decided to hold the ball to minimize the Coog High possessions...your top 10 offense was a joke, just like you
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
DioNoZeus
So how in which scenario would KB score more? As the OC against Army or taking the sloppy seconds he promised to the guys he was recruiting?
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
LHBear
REX
DioNoZeus said:

So how in which scenario would KB score more? As the OC against Army or taking the sloppy seconds he promised to the guys he was recruiting?

Are you going to be ok ?
Breathe deep
BaylorBJM
REX said:

DioNoZeus said:

Are you going to be ok ?
Breathe deep

It's okay little buddy. It's not ENTIRELY your son's fault.

Just mostly.
xiledinok
bgboyd said:

Who would have guessed? One foot out the door efforts.
DioNoZeus
REX said:

DioNoZeus said:

Are you going to be ok ?
Breathe deep
I'm fine. I'm not the one who continues to show up to a Baylor board with the Briles' family butt plug inserted to brag about yet another underwhelming bowl performance
DioNoZeus
Hey Rex, next time you remove it, slap a BRILEStyle logo on it. Then you can have the dildo salesman approach Bankstons for an order. You can mend some fences and make a buck at the same time. Everyone wins!
Timbear
Briles, Clements to FL St. Man o man. Some folks eating Crow tonight.
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Briles, Clements to FL St. Man o man. Some folks eating Crow tonight.

After today, there's no doubt they quit once they get another job.
Bro
Kendall to FSU. $850,000 buyout plus morality clause. Wonder if there are lots of white girls who like football players at FSU.
xiledinok
Bro said:

Kendall to FSU. $850,000 buyout plus morality clause. Wonder if there are lots of white girls who like football players at FSU.

At least if a Florida State player rapes someone at Baby Briles' house, they won't have Shill cleaning it up.
Timbear
Don't be bitter, X, don't be bitter. (This is hilarious)
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Don't be bitter, X, don't be bitter. (This is hilarious)

What's hilarious is what is coming on the recruiting trail for them in the southeast.
Aliceinbubbleland
Three cheers for Kendal and wish nothing but the best for him and his family in the future. FSU is a dumpster fire right now so this will be a huge test for Kendal.

I hate it anytime a coach ups his contract and then leaves like Kendal has done at UH but it's a different era than the one I was raised in where contracts weren't necessary but handshakes will do.
REX
Bro said:

I hope that the girls like football players st FSU
They do at most schools
RegentCoverup
DioNoZeus said:

Hey Rex, next time you remove it, slap a BRILEStyle logo on it. Then you can have the dildo salesman approach Bankstons for an order. You can mend some fences and make a buck at the same time. Everyone wins!
That's underrated.

I defy anyone to top that..
RegentCoverup
REX said:

Bro said:

They do at most schools
Easy there, hillbilly, this ain't the 1950s. Save for that one jr college in BFE, even most Texas universities Quit asking their women to weari cartoon silly cheerleader outfits to perform at the Texas State fair.

Given your track record, you might want to hold off on commenting about women on universities.

xiledinok
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

REX said:

Bro said:

They do at most schools
Easy there, hillbilly, this ain't the 1950s. Save for that one jr college in BFE, even most Texas universities Quit asking their women to weari cartoon silly cheerleader outfits to perform at the Texas State fair.

Given your track record, you might want to hold off on commenting about women on universities.

They way the post about women makes me think their examples of parental relationships were not very strong. No one was around to ask them to shut up when trashing women.
Aliceinbubbleland
xiledinok said:

Bro said:

At least if a Florida State player rapes someone at Baby Briles' house, they won't have Shill cleaning it up.
Wow. This has to be the lowest form of posting on this board since the merger.
Keyser Soze
Reasonably sure calling every alleged victim filing a T9 case a lying money grubbing ***** was far worse than anything X has ever said.
Timbear
This thread is over. Briles won. Let's move on.
xiledinok
Aliceinbubbleland said:

xiledinok said:

Bro said:

Wow. This has to be the lowest form of posting on this board since the merger.

This ain't 4A or TAPPS. You dance too much on the field and your legs get taken out.

What I posted wasn't any worse than what the former regime did and did not do in our sequence of events. Unfortunately, what I posted is true. Shill should have stuck to taping ankles and icing groins.
chukronos
Interesting that some people on here act like KB's alleged statement is the only time that has happened in college football. Lane Kiffin and OSU come to mind. This article is pretty good: https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2015/01/27/concerns-continue-about-role-hostesses-football-recruiting

Quote:

If the allegations in court documents are true, it wouldn't be the first time the practice of using attractive young women to try to hook teenage football recruits has come under scrutiny.
Most notable was a large recruiting scandal at the University of Colorado at Boulder that included strippers hired to entertain recruits and allegations of hostesses being paid to sleep with recruits. In 2007, the university reached a settlement with two women who said they were gang-raped at a party for recruits.

Inappropriate hostess relationships in programs at Arizona State University, the University of Oregon, and the University of Tennessee also made headlines after the Colorado case.

But more than a decade after that rule change, despite scandals and court documents relating to hostess programs at big-time college football programs, the use of women in recruiting and special treatment for prospective football players still appear to be going on, if informally.
chukronos
Thee University said:

bunation said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

BuNation,

here is the live action shot of you at the Briles Christmas party.

Quote:

I thought it was hilarious. I thought that Baylor was the pillow and the feist was Briles.
How pissed would you be about that .gif if that dog was a black lab and that pillow was white? We wouldn't hear the end of it for years.
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Won? When you get slapped on the biggest financial newspaper in the world's front page for a rape scandal in college football, you are not a winner.

When the highest league in your profession and the leader of the league whose mentor invented the Super Bowl bans you, you are not a winner.

When you are a head coach and your leadership gets the school you worked called "rape u" you are not a winner.

When you leave a legacy of international shame, you are not a winner,

When you get fired after making $20-$30 million and your pillhead daughter or drug induced daughter comes online and threatens posters and trashes women involved in your scandal, you are not winner.

When you make a complete ass out yourself abruptly showing up at your former school's game and are too chicken sxit not to stick around to answer tough questions by the network who owns the playoff, which allows your peers to get Bowl bonus for breaking even .500, you are not a winner.

This ain't TAPPS, you have to beat the big boys to get recognition.
xiledinok
chukronos said:

Thee University said:

bunation said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

BuNation,

Quote:

I thought it was hilarious. I thought that Baylor was the pillow and the feist was Briles.
How pissed would you be about that .gif if that dog was a black lab and that pillow was white? We wouldn't hear the end of it for years.

The pillow is purple, the same color someone might turn resisting. Can we stick to accuracy?
Jacques Strap
Bro said:

I don't think meeting a morality clause at a place like FSU would be much of s problem. I mean look at Jimbo's record.
xiledinok
Jacques Strap said:

Bro said:

I don't think meeting a morality clause at a place like FSU would be much of s problem. I mean look at Jimbo's record.

If they would have stuffed their faces with Jerry Tarkanian towels post firing they wouldn't be the only Bozos in college sports to have morality clauses.

They must think you capable of trying to stick your privates in a Gator's mouth if you get a morality clause at FSU.
chukronos
xiledinok said:

chukronos said:

Thee University said:

bunation said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

BuNation,

Quote:

The pillow is purple, the same color someone might turn resisting.
Didn't know you were a grape.

Quote:

Can we stick to accuracy?
You first.

Richard willis (allegedly): "n----- football players"
x: "It wasn't racist" "Never happened"

KB (allegedly): "White women"
x: "He said it!"
Thee: "racist!"

xiledinok
chukronos said:

xiledinok said:

chukronos said:

Thee University said:

bunation said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

BuNation,

Quote:

The pillow is purple, the same color someone might turn resisting.
Didn't know you were a grape.

Quote:

Can we stick to accuracy?
You first.

Richard willis (allegedly): "n----- football players"
x: "It wasn't racist" "Never happened"

KB (allegedly): "White women"
x: "He said it!"
Thee: "racist!"

Baby Briles' actions speak for themselves. Unless you are a pilled up nail salon chick, you don't need explanations. Common sense should tell you only a moron gets busted for that stuff.

Your dog is pounding and bruising up that pillow to the point it's turning purple.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

Timbear said:

Won? When you get slapped on the biggest financial newspaper in the world's front page for a rape scandal in college football, you are not a winner.

When the highest league in your profession and the leader of the league whose mentor invented the Super Bowl bans you, you are not a winner.

When you are a head coach and your leadership gets the school you worked for gets called "rape u" you are not a winner.

When you leave a legacy of international shame, you are not a winner,

When you get fired after making $20-$30 million and your pillhead daughter or drug induced daughter comes online and threatens posters and trashes women involved in your scandal, you are not winner.

When you make a complete ass out yourself abruptly showing up at your former school's game and are too chicken sxit not to stick around to answer tough questions by the network who owns the playoff, which allows your peers to get Bowl bonus for breaking even .500, you are not a winner.

This ain't TAPPS, you have to beat the big boys to get recognition.
Reread this post.

X is giving you 100% of the truth. The reality is that the Board of Regents played their cards perfectly. Both in the Court House & the Court of Public Opinion. The convinced the public masses, much of Baylor Nation, the NCAA and America that Baylor was a victim of the Briles' regime. Had they not done so, the outcome would have probably resulted in terrible results. They made Baylor the victim.
Now don't feel sorry for the Briles' clan. As time will show, his sandlot offense was beginning to run its course. So take the money, lay low in Horseshoe Bay, and take courses in Italian.
So this Christmas Season, give thanks for the perfect leadership and the route our Board of Regents took to save the program. Never trust a man who wears long sleeves in the Summer.
Again, an excellent post by X. Keep up the good work.
xiledinok
Most people I know who wear long sleeves in the summer have track marks from needle injections. It must be a Stephenville thing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.