Football
Sponsored by

Kendal Briles commits to staying as Assoc HC and OC at Houston

37,801 Views | 281 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

REX said:

GoldenBear007 said:

Shocked this thread hasn't been locked yet.

Attempt to get back on topic, but I'm assuming still no official word on Kendal to FSU?

X, Thee and Mili said he would never be back in a P5 job much less at a blueblood

BS!

Throwing a flag on that one.

I've said that some university will sell their soul to the devil.

Hide and watch.
He 's posting because of me.
He's steamed up because Baby is supposedly back in Power 5 and I posted about it several years ago. I don't remember posting he would never get a Power 5 job.
Rex, why are you here?
MilliVanilli
REX said:

GoldenBear007 said:

Shocked this thread hasn't been locked yet.

Attempt to get back on topic, but I'm assuming still no official word on Kendal to FSU?

X, Thee and Mili said he would never be back in a P5 job much less at a blueblood

We realize you're associated with the disgraced Arthur Briles and bitterly trolling a Baylor forum three years later as some form of impotent revenge.

But no one ever said Briles assistants were finished, that's just part of your petty us versus the world fantasy you use to cope with yourselves.

REX
Glad to hear from each of you !!!!!
Merry Christmas
xiledinok
REX said:

Merry Christmas

When is the big announcement? Going to lie more to people's kids on the recruiting trail before bolting?

Someone get BUNATION off that cushion. The cushion looks like she's resisting.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

Merry Christmas

When is the big announcement? Going to lie more to people's kids on the recruiting trail before bolting?

xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Merry Christmas

That dog is still the on the cushion.
Maybe Mrs. Briles has more than a volunteer fire department and a good upholstery cleaner in Dumb Sticks, Texas to hose him off the cushion and clean the cushion.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Merry Christmas

Maybe Mrs. Briles has more than a volunteer fire department and a good upholstery cleaner in Dumb Sticks, Texas to hose him off the cushion and clean the cushion.

Your obsession with Coach is surpassed only by your obsession with the dog and the pillow. Really strange
Please try and get some help I worry about you little buddy
RegentCoverup
Says the guy on another team's message board.

hahahahahahah, nice try, Rex.
REX
Just curious but do you think that only bu alumni should be allowed on the board?
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Merry Christmas

Your obsession with Coach is surpassed only by your obsession with the dog and the pillow. Really strange
Strange would be an assistant coach's father going on a school message board where his son was previously an assistant until one of the major college sports scandals this decade resulted in the son's mentor getting fired and banned from all American football venues.

It's about me, not some washed up dumb ass ex jock football coach who is the face of rape in college athletics.

I think the dog turns on your women at the party. It's really the reason you all got upset at Tellme. You better hope they have a good upholstery cleaner in Dumb Sticks.
REX
xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Merry Christmas

Strange would be an assistant coach's father going on a school message board where his son was previously an assistant until one of the major college sports scandals this decade resulted in the son's mentor getting fired and banned from all American football venues.

It's about me, not some washed up dumb ass ex jock football coach who is the face of rape in college athletics.

I think the dog turns on your women at the party. It's really the reason you all got upset at Tellme. You better hope they have a good upholstery cleaner in Dumb Sticks.

I'm sorry but I'm not smart enough to know if you gave me a compliment or what. If you can redo that in normal English I would appreciate it
Thanks and get some rest
RegentCoverup
REX said:

Just curious but do you think that only bu alumni should be allowed on the board?

Since you ASKED, what exactly are you?

you're not a Baylor fan, I know that.
REX
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

REX said:

Since you ASKED, what exactly are you?

you're not a Baylor fan, I know that.

Since I asked what?
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Merry Christmas

I'm sorry but I'm not smart enough to know if you gave me a compliment or what. If you can redo that in normal English I would appreciate it
Thanks and get some rest

You are here posting because of me and you won't answer questions or admit it.
Why are you here?
Do you feel abandoned not being able to brag about Baylor on Sunday to people who actually are educated enough to know Houston is a glorified commuter?
******* Grove, Texas not have mental health counseling for distraught parents concerned about their children?
RegentCoverup
Rex, I happen to think Ashley and Brian have done an excellent job with this board. I'm not the moderator, never will be, it's all theirs. It's not my call to say who stays or goes, but I support the owners belief that this is a Baylor fan forum.

So why are you here again? We know the back story, your kid works for Baby Briles, you clearly have a problem with Coach Rhule and Baylor having success..
REX
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Rex, I happen to think Ashley and Brian have done an excellent job with this board. I'm not the moderator, never will be, it's all theirs. It's not my call to say who stays or goes, but I support the owners belief that this is a Baylor fan forum.

So why are you here again? We know the back story, your kid works for Baby Briles, you clearly have a problem with Coach Rhule and Baylor having success..

Can you find ONE disparaging comment I've made on Coach Rhule? Just ONE in two + years???
Didn't think so
Carry on little man

And yes those guys run a good board
RegentCoverup
REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Can you find ONE disparaging comment I've made on Coach Rhule? Just ONE in two + years???
Didn't think so
Carry on little man

You've got a better chance of selling Bigfoot on this board than getting anyone to believe you're a Baylor fan.

But really, keep going!

REX
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Didn't think so
Carry on little man

You've got a better chance of selling Bigfoot on this board than getting anyone to believe you're a Baylor fan.

But really, keep going!

ONE????
xiledinok
Rex, why are you here?

You and the Briles robe touchers have been undermining our staff and school for three years. Eventually, you ll realize that it was the wrong path to go down.
I ve enjoyed the Stidham threads the best. It brings out the trailer trash. I ve never seen so much small town support for a handled football player who doesn't make his team better.

Why are you here? Isn't there a ball game you guys have this afternoon? Shouldn't you be at the downtown Fort Worth Hilton filling up at breakfast prior to the tailgate?
Keyser Soze
REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Didn't think so
Carry on little man

But really, keep going!

ONE????

You are like that ****ty mother-in -law that never really says anything direct like "you are not good enough for my son" but instead says things in the nice voice like "that is a lovely dress ...... for you" Most of this obviously stems from your loyalty to team CAB.

In the thread on "Why we loose to Duke" your mother-in-law comment was

"Why we lose to Duke--
Cause they are next on the schedule?"
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/13727/replies/344843

Certainly not the worst thing to say, amusing to some extent and I personally give props to a good sarcastic jab - but this is who you are and you do it often. You defend CAB and take pokes at Rhule / Baylor all the time.

Here is one more good mother-in-law fake nice, comment

When discussing CAB in Italy you stated

"Big question is will he win more than one game?"
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/30504/replies/781873

An obvious shot a Rhule, and lets be honest, win one game in a season you deserve some shots - but with you it is done over and over - reading this thread I have to question if there is some self awareness you are missing?

BaylorBJM
Lulz, Rex has 955 posts on this board over 900 of which are exclusively about Briles then has the audacity to refer to others as obsessed. He also only refers to him as "Coach" maybe as a way to further endear himself or give physical meaning towards his lust?

Rex is, by all metrics, the ultimate adult male cleat chaser.

Not that there's anything with that/JerrySeinfeld
REX
BaylorBJM said:

Lulz, Rex has 955 posts on this board over 900 of which are exclusively about Briles then has the audacity to refer to others as obsessed. He also only refers to him as "Coach" maybe as a way to further endear himself or give physical meaning towards his lust?

Rex is, by all metrics, the ultimate adult male cleat chaser.

Not that there's anything with that/JerrySeinfeld
xiledinok
Rhule gets major credit for getting Baylor to a bowl game after the face of rape and his cronies undermined the school and tampered with the roster. The fossils at the Star Telegram could run a story on it and actually sell a few papers. They might even get credit nationally for the story. It would remind the under 40 crowd that they are still open

Rex has a game at 2:30 but he'd rather keep shooting at Baylor than head to the Armed Forces Bowl. If he goes all dancing Nugg in the bowl parking lot, the MPs will have to spray him good with pepper spray and hog tie him.
Timbear
Just from the perspective of getting hired, Kendall's determination to take Clement's with him will limit his opportunities, a la Tenn.
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Just from the perspective of getting hired, Kendall's determination to take Clement's with him will limit his opportunities, a la Tenn.

It's because none of them can teach the scheme like the O line coach. He is the one who makes that O go.
Timbear
Agree
xiledinok
The schools would have poached the o line coach and leave the other assistants at UH but it seems he is loyal.
4th and Inches
Timbear said:

takng Clements is an easy choice... one of the best O line coaches in college football. It may cost Kendall the job but somebody will take them both
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
xiledinok
Most programs don't let the O coordinator pick the staff. Baby Briles should have been a head coach by now but he couldn't handle himself in 2016.

Timbear
UH is missing several starters on D, so they may struggle against Army today.
Aliceinbubbleland
Timbear said:

UH is missing several starters on D, so they may struggle against Army today.
And their starting QB. Tailspin end of season for Coogs.
RegentCoverup
Army players were sold on all the HOT women on the West Point, Campus.

Stranger
After stinking up this bowl, Baby Briles may be stuck at Cougar High
xiledinok
Stranger said:

After stinking up this bowl, Baby Briles may be stuck at Cougar High

They probably have 1 foot out the door and will be abandoning the Cougars. Similar performance to UCF.
Professionalism isn't in their DNA.
xiledinok
Go Army! 77 please!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.