Football
Sponsored by

David Boren under investigation for being a sexual predator

30,036 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
aattpp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here is the specific information on who has been hired to investigate David Boren in regards to the allegations of sexual harassment (I would report any and all illegal conduct to this law firm/atty, not just sexual harassment, because the public has not been told everything that is being investigated necessarily, due to the non-confirmation of every detail of who is being investigated and what all is being investigated) :

Jones Day Law Firm
Atlanta, Georgia Office
Natalie A. Williams, Atty.

aattpp
Jones Day Law Firm
www.jonesday.com/atlanta

Jones Day Law Firm
1420 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Suite 800
Atlanta, Georgia 30309-3053
(T) +1.404.521.3939
(F) +1.404.581.8330

INVESTIGATOR: Natalie A. Williams, ATTY.
Email: nwilliams@jonesday.com

Be sure and pass this on to O.U. fraternities, so that current and former O.U. fraternity members who may have been victims can come forward, as the allegation is that Boren preferred fraternity guys, esp. with blonde hair.
YoakDaddy
aattpp said:

Jones Day Law Firm
www.jonesday.com/atlanta

Jones Day Law Firm
Suite 800
(T) +1.404.521.3939
(F) +1.404.581.8330

Be sure and pass this on to O.U. fraternities, so that current and former O.U. fraternity members who may have been victims can come forward, as the allegation is that Boren preferred fraternity guys, esp. with blonde hair.

Thank you, but I don't think that OU has a Phi Chi chapter.
RegentCoverup
aattpp said:

Jones Day Law Firm
www.jonesday.com/atlanta

Jones Day Law Firm
Suite 800
(T) +1.404.521.3939
(F) +1.404.581.8330

Don't be so sure about that, sista.

xiledinok
Didn't know Boren had a preference.
89bear_bf
https://nondoc.com/2019/03/26/ou-grad-alleges-david-boren-tripp-hall-sexual-battery/
xiledinok
There's a press conference coming tomorrow from a wildly liberal professor against OU. Mud to be slung at new OU president.

Boren hasn't been interviewed by Oklahoma 's law firm.

Bowtie looks brilliant getting away from Bowlsby bluebloods.
BaylorOkie
You've been saying for a long time that Boren was this way. I always thought you were just poking fun.
RegentCoverup
BaylorOkie said:

You've been saying for a long time that Boren was this way. I always thought you were just poking fun.

I see what you did there, haha

it's a testament to the corruption of that university and the media.

This has been a story that no one would pursue, but was an open secret since the 1980's. He was essentially caught before but at the time he was the Senate Intelligence committee chair. Sound lofty? Yeah, not as much as you may think. The NSA has a much a larger budget and Boren only influenced the CIA, which dialed back their budgets after the Cold War. Boren wanted funds directed away from the NSA to the CIA, where he held power. In typical blowhard fashion he did his public stump speech and they called his bluff. Told him to leave quietly or they'd crush him. Voila, the next president of a backwater midwestern college with no leadership. It was handled quietly because the Joint Chiefs wouldn't be bullied by him and they knew the details.

I wanted to be sure the media didn't squelch the story, so I hedged my bets in the first story, but now it's out.

The details of this story make a lot of people look like accomplices, including....Bob Bowlsby.

https://nondoc.com/2019/03/26/ou-grad-alleges-david-boren-tripp-hall-sexual-battery/

This is an embarrassment to the Big12 and Baylor should be paid millions in damages.
RegentCoverup
But the media now has the story and it's not going away...
Mitch Blood Green
BaylorOkie said:

Boren called me the other day. Said he had jelly and condoms and wanted Xiled's number.

OldBurlyBear86
tommie said:

BaylorOkie said:

Boren called me the other day. Said he had jelly and condoms and wanted Xiled's number.

I doubt anyone on this board is surprised that Gay Dave Boren had your phone number.
xiledinok
tommie said:

BaylorOkie said:

He's into diversity. I m not surprised he called you. He must want me to give him a lead on a donation to his defense. Where did he get your number and why mention to you about what he has to offer?
RegentCoverup
Apparently, the fearless crusader of Big12 Title IX doesn't launch an investigation when he's the one that's accused.

I'm shocked.
http://www.oudaily.com/news/alleged-sexual-misconduct-by-ou-s-david-boren-tripp-hall/article_fcd70c96-5417-11e9-82d1-4fde765b91b2.html

if the conference doesn't get involved and garnish their Big12 wages, Boob Bowlsby will never recover.
drahthaar
Sounds like BlowU's Title 9 "department" is as effective as BU's was. Man, ain't it great that we're getting to fund the other Big 12 schools' Title 9 development! We ought at least to get status reports on that work and how our $$$ is being invested!

Bowlsby needs to be replaced with a competent leader with integrity and courage. My suspicion is that "following the $$$" might uncover more shady dealings among Bowlsby and the two Bigs in the league.
xiledinok
It's not Title IX at OU.
Boren wasn't as stupid as Starr.
It deals with Boren and his employees.
drahthaar
xiledinok said:

It's not Title IX at OU.

Not T9 yet, anyway.

You are correct about Boren vs. Starr. Political shrewdness at work for Boren.
xiledinok
witchmo said:

xiledinok said:

It's not Title IX at OU.

Not T9 yet, anyway.

You are correct about Boren vs. Starr. Political shrewdness at work for Boren.

It has nothing to do with Title IX. I know that's the robe touchers pray for our oil spill but it doesn't apply.
FWIW, no one is hearing our Baylor Title IX blame squad. People look those guys outside the bubble and blow them off. The don't believe our former regime could grasp any adult concepts or decisions.

Appears there's more victims coming out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.