Where is Bill Brock?

23,228 Views | 234 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by zunooreo
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Here's the truth, I don't GAS if you or Brian laugh at me. These issues involve massive losses of money we should not have to deal with. You can both eat a big d!ck!
You seem really worried about how Baylor spends their money for someone who can't even afford a 13.99 monthly membership to this forum.

DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just like how you don't know the difference between a donation and a stock purchase, you wouldn't know what a big dick looks like
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So because someone chooses not to be a premium member it means they can't afford it? Interesting and arrogant take T-Rex. I'd expect nothing less from you though
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IowaBear said:

So because someone chooses not to be a premium member it means they can't afford it? Interesting and arrogant take T-Rex. I'd expect nothing less from you though
that is exactly what I am saying. I'm happy to keep the lights on so you can continue to be butt hurt
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What exactly am I butthurt about ? Nothing at all. Just pointing out exhibit 1368532 of the ******* you truly are.
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IowaBear said:

What exactly am I butthurt about ? Nothing at all. Just pointing out exhibit 1368532 of the ******* you truly are.

Show me on this stuffed animal where evil Mr t-rex hurt you.
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Middle right toe
SSadler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
To heck with the Bill Brock whereabouts. This is getting good and gooder.

someone pass the popcorn.
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SSadler said:

To heck with the Bill Brock whereabouts. This is getting good and gooder.

someone pass the popcorn.
I wonder if that big dick Brian and I are supposed eat is at the bottom of the popcorn bucket
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is the popcorn buttered ?
BUbearinARK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WacoFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree. Who needs Netflix?!?
Brian Ethridge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
T-REX said:

SSadler said:

To heck with the Bill Brock whereabouts. This is getting good and gooder.

someone pass the popcorn.
I wonder if that big dick Brian and I are supposed eat is at the bottom of the popcorn bucket


BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Prove it, I've been asking for months. And you and your butt-buddy, Mr. T-Rex, can just carry the mantra of the corrupt, enjoy yourselves
Brian Ethridge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BUbackerinET said:

Prove it, I've been asking for months.


TheDom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Prove it, I've been asking for months.
You are lost. On many levels. You eat a d!ck! Loser!
sswienton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Here's the truth, I don't GAS if you or Brian laugh at me. These issues involve massive losses of money we should not have to deal with. You can both eat a big d!ck!

I find it telling that you didn't respond to my post earlier, where I logically, and without calling you names, break down your "we're losing money argument on the buyout" position. I guess you prefer name calling to being proven definitively wrong.
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice - another name caller, total class, join your breathers worshiping the Robe of Rhoades as he kills the athletic program.
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Prove it, I've been asking for months. And you and your butt-buddy, Mr. T-Rex, can just carry the mantra of the corrupt, enjoy yourselves
see you still fail to realize you can't make demands if you have no stake. Unlike you, I am an investor into 365 with an automatic monthly investment of 13.99 via ach from my bank of record. I also made a 1 time lump sum investment into the basketball doc, hence my camera icon. I can demand answers, not you.
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
TheDom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Nice - another name caller, total class, join your breathers worshiping the Robe of Rhoades as he kills the athletic program.
Thats rich!! You start the name calling and then are upset. Total loser mentality.
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Nice - another name caller, total class, join your breathers worshiping the Robe of Rhoades as he kills the athletic program.
so name calling is not ok but telling someone to eat a dick is?
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Nice - another name caller, total class, join your breathers worshiping the Robe of Rhoades as he kills the athletic program.
all of your salt will taste great on the popcorn
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, I enjoy it - time will tell who is wrong. Whether we save money off Milkey's contract is not the issue, the fact that we lost about 2.8 on the buy out is the issue, but I know I am clearly in the minority here, but really don't care. Simply asking questions and seeking accountability apparently doesn't matter anymore at Baylor - I'm good with that. I know exactly what kind of people are here now
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hahaha, I'm enjoying my popcorn, how about you?
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Hahaha, I'm enjoying my popcorn, how about you?
I guess it is pride month so keep on digging into that bucket
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Yeah, I enjoy it - time will tell who is wrong. Whether we save money off Milkey's contract is not the issue, the fact that we lost about 2.8 on the buy out is the issue, but I know I am clearly in the minority here, but really don't care. Simply asking questions and seeking accountability apparently doesn't matter anymore at Baylor - I'm good with that. I know exactly what kind of people are here now
if you hate it so much then why stick around it? Why keep donating? You sure seem to be upset with everything Baylor does per your own comments. Why keep donating?
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
TheDom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

Nice - another name caller, total class, join your breathers worshiping the Robe of Rhoades as he kills the athletic program.
Pretty sure 15 of the 17 varsity sports have been ranked top 25 within the last couple years and we just won a NC in MBB. Once football hits top 25 this year then that will make nearly all varsity sports top 25.

"Killing athletic program"?? You are lost!
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheDom said:

BUbackerinET said:

Nice - another name caller, total class, join your breathers worshiping the Robe of Rhoades as he kills the athletic program.
Pretty sure 15 of the 17 varsity sports have been ranked top 25 within the last couple years and we just won a NC in MBB. Once football hits top 25 this year then that will make nearly all varsity sports top 25.

"Killing athletic program"?? You are lost!
won 2 natties this semester and lost in the title game for a 3rd. Pretty good job by our athletic dept I'd say
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't hate anything - never said that, just want good management and accountability, I'm good, I'll leave my thoughts here for all of you sunshine pumpers, and we'll just see how things play out as we leave millions of dollars on the table. You all can have it.
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbackerinET said:

I don't hate anything - never said that, just want good management and accountability, I'm good, I'll leave my thoughts here for all of you sunshine pumpers, and we'll just see how things play out as we leave millions of dollars on the table. You all can have it.
You seem to be the only person here upset about it. I don't care if baylor lost 100 million. It doesn't effect me in anyway.
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
T-REX said:

BUbackerinET said:

I don't hate anything - never said that, just want good management and accountability, I'm good, I'll leave my thoughts here for all of you sunshine pumpers, and we'll just see how things play out as we leave millions of dollars on the table. You all can have it.
You seem to be the only person here upset about it. I don't care if baylor lost 100 million. It doesn't effect me in anyway.
I can see that. You didn't invest any of your academic and spiritual life in Baylor. Many here did, and would like to see her be able to continue her mission to its full potential, Wasting money inhibits that. Surely you can understand that? It's no different than if the university gave a $1MM research grant to somebody who used it bet the ponies. Would we all say, "No biggie, that's pocket change, I'm sure the committee vetted the recipient well enough, they know what they are doing"? Baylor has hemorrhaged a pile of money over the last 5 years.
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malbec said:

T-REX said:

BUbackerinET said:

I don't hate anything - never said that, just want good management and accountability, I'm good, I'll leave my thoughts here for all of you sunshine pumpers, and we'll just see how things play out as we leave millions of dollars on the table. You all can have it.
You seem to be the only person here upset about it. I don't care if baylor lost 100 million. It doesn't effect me in anyway.
I can see that. You didn't invest any of your academic and spiritual life in Baylor. Many here did, and would like to see her be able to continue her mission to its full potential, Wasting money inhibits that. Surely you can understand that? It's no different than if the university gave a $1MM research grant to somebody who used it bet the ponies. Would we all say, "No biggie, that's pocket change, I'm sure the committee vetted the recipient well enough, they know what they are doing"? Baylor has hemorrhaged a pile of money over the last 5 years.
well 1 million is only 1% of what the light campaign just raised of im not mistaken so it kinda is pocket change. All that I personally care about is if we are winning or not. As long as we are winning, then I'm happy
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pwactwac said:

I just spent 15mins reading through this thread to find out what was happening with Coach Brock.
So does anyone know what is actually happening with Bill?


Coach Brock
.. has not been named in Baylor announcements since the transition on May 3
.. was not included in published photos of the first team meeting
.. was not included in a recent team video of Lady Bears training

I respect Coach Brock and appreciate the many contributions that he has made to the winning culture of the Lady Bears. Through the years, he has made a significant impact on the training and skill building of Baylor's interior players. His many radio interviews (where he dissected the game with a step-by-step technical eye) were enjoyable insights that added to watching the game. His endless on-the-road recruiting trips brought analysis back to the Baylor staff that contributed to bringing players that exceled and met the challenge of producing 3 National Championships and 21 BIG 12 Championship & Tournament trophies.

Although it is unknown what the next career step is in Coach Brock's life (whether it is at Baylor or elsewhere), I wish him and his family the very best as his journey continues.
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes sir, my point exactly.
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
slimecap said:

pwactwac said:

I just spent 15mins reading through this thread to find out what was happening with Coach Brock.
So does anyone know what is actually happening with Bill?


Coach Brock
.. has not been named in Baylor announcements since the transition on May 3
.. was not included in published photos of the first team meeting
.. was not included in a recent team video of Lady Bears training

I respect Coach Brock and appreciate the many contributions that he has made to the winning culture of the Lady Bears. Through the years, he has made a significant impact on the training and skill building of Baylor's interior players. His many radio interviews (where he dissected the game with a step-by-step technical eye) were enjoyable insights that added to watching the game. His endless on-the-road recruiting trips brought analysis back to the Baylor staff that contributed to bringing players that exceled and met the challenge of producing 3 National Championships and 21 BIG 12 Championship & Tournament trophies.

Although it is unknown what the next career step is in Coach Brock's life (whether it is at Baylor or elsewhere), I wish him and his family the very best as his journey continues.
Money talks. He'll stay for the right amount of $$ and provided CNC doesn't see him as a distraction.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.