Kari Lake Loses

12,427 Views | 322 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Osodecentx
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Blah blah blah
Everyone's fault but Trump
My take is quite a bit more balanced than yours
Your take is it is everyone's fault but Trump.
blah blah is a bad canidate and thats Trumps fault.. is your take

Blah blah being a bad canidate is not Trumps fault. Its the Dems who switched parties in the primaries and voted the Trump canidates in and then switched back for the gen election. You know this.. its the lack of national GOP help. Its the poor messaging of the canidate themselves. You think these canidates would have won if they had no Trump endorsement?

As others have said, its not all on Trump..
The poor messaging was "Trump really won the 2020 election".

Bingo. When this stupid trope and nutty belief is the core of your message - as it was with many of Trump's candidates, that may be red meat in a few of the majority Republican areas, but doesn't play well outside of them. Arizonans were sick of hearing that bull***** But alas, any candidate who wanted Trump's endorsement had to repeat the election denying nonsense, which of course played into the hands of Dems who painted them as extremists and destroyers of democracy.

Trump's insistence that his candidates repeat that crap at their rallies is yet another huge negative that whiterock conveniently omits in his analysis.

Except 70-80% of Republicans believe the election was stolen, so it's going to be an issue in a primary, whether Trump craws a breath or not. Further, depending on how the issue is phrased, a narrow to large majority of the public sees there definitely is a problem with election integrity.

Osodecentx
"It isn't Trump's fault"
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

"It sin't Trump's fault"
correct- its Lakes fault.. call McCain GOP morons and they dont vote for you..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Wrecks Quan Dough
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

"It sin't Trump's fault"
She broke Reagan's Eleventh Commandment.
whiterock
HuMcK said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Election scandals? How about this? Beto won. You want proof??? You want proof?

Well, how's this? I accusations galore. No evidence by accusations galore.

Which large county in Texas had major issues with their printers forcing people to go to another location on Election Day?

Harris County had a shortage of paper ballots county wide, and delayed openings at over a dozen polling locations. A judge was presented with Lake's complaint btw, and ruled against her, noting that the court did not hear "any evidence that any voter was precluded from their right to vote."

Maricopa (narrowly) voted Dem, more votes from there would have likely hurt Lake and helped Hobbs. Oh yeah, the chairman of the group overseeing elections there is also a lifelong Republican (the guy in the tweet a couple posts up).

Funny you mentioned Harris County.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/11/15/harris-county-election-complaints/amp/

Harris County DA has initiated an investigation.
Mothra
whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Blah blah blah

Blah blah being a bad canidate is not Trumps fault. Its the Dems who switched parties in the primaries and voted the Trump canidates in and then switched back for the gen election. You know this.. its the lack of national GOP help. Its the poor messaging of the canidate themselves. You think these canidates would have won if they had no Trump endorsement?

Bingo. When this stupid trope and nutty belief is the core of your message - as it was with many of Trump's candidates, that may be red meat in a few of the majority Republican areas, but doesn't play well outside of them. Arizonans were sick of hearing that bull***** But alas, any candidate who wanted Trump's endorsement had to repeat the election denying nonsense, which of course played into the hands of Dems who painted them as extremists and destroyers of democracy.

Trump's insistence that his candidates repeat that crap at their rallies is yet another huge negative that whiterock conveniently omits in his analysis.

Except 70-80% of Republicans believe the election was stolen, so it's going to be an issue in a primary, whether Trump craws a breath or not. Further, depending on how the issue is phrased, a narrow to large majority of the public sees there definitely is a problem with election integrity.

As I said, it may be red meat in the majority Republican areas, but doesn't play well outside them, in case you haven't looked at the polls. 63% of all Americans think that the stolen election trope is bull***** I didn't hear DeSantis talking about any stolen elections this election cycle, nor Youngkin. And it certainly didn't play well in Arizona, did it?

As I said, as long as Republicans keep repeating that silly trope, they are going to lose elections. It's pretty simple.
4th and Inches
whiterock said:

HuMcK said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Election scandals? How about this? Beto won. You want proof??? You want proof?

Well, how's this? I accusations galore. No evidence by accusations galore.

Which large county in Texas had major issues with their printers forcing people to go to another location on Election Day?

Harris County had a shortage of paper ballots county wide, and delayed openings at over a dozen polling locations. A judge was presented with Lake's complaint btw, and ruled against her, noting that the court did not hear "any evidence that any voter was precluded from their right to vote."

Maricopa (narrowly) voted Dem, more votes from there would have likely hurt Lake and helped Hobbs. Oh yeah, the chairman of the group overseeing elections there is also a lifelong Republican (the guy in the tweet a couple posts up).

Funny you mentioned Harris County.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/11/15/harris-county-election-complaints/amp/

Harris County DA has initiated an investigation.
Republican Gov. Greg Abbott called for an investigation into problems voters encountered on Election Day last week, pointing to late polling place openings, paper ballot shortages and staffing issues. Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick backed that call.. an election integrity claim was made and it's being looked into, exactly what should have happened so far
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

"It sin't Trump's fault"
I'll be damned
Surprise
Make her Trump's VP candidate
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

"It sin't Trump's fault"
I'll be damned
Surprise
Make her Trump's VP candidate
not a winning ticket

–Horace

whiterock
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Blah blah blah

As I said, it may be red meat in the majority Republican areas, but doesn't play well outside them, in case you haven't looked at the polls. 63% of all Americans think that the stolen election trope is bull***** I didn't hear DeSantis talking about any stolen elections this election cycle, nor Youngkin. And it certainly didn't play well in Arizona, did it?

As I said, as long as Republicans keep repeating that silly trope, they are going to lose elections. It's pretty simple.
we can post numbers back and forth showing 50-60% support on either side of the election integrity issue. Even if we accept that the numbers are balanced (which they're not....most show a majority think we have serious problems with our elections), all it would prove is that election integrity is hardly a right wing trope bull**** thing out on the furthest fringes of the party anathema to anyone capable of swallowing drool. It's a serious, mainstream issue that has to be dealt. Further, why would an electorate content with the growth of mail in voting to 35% of the total (up 7% points from 2018) show such strong support above? Answer: the public knows in its gut we have a problem with elections.

Note the 7% point increase in mail-in vote totals. It is not contested that GOP not only did not compete in mail-in voting, but rather focused instead of in-person voting. So it would seem a reasonable hypothesis that the growth in mail-in voting is overwhelmingly democrat voters, given that we know that mail-in voters in the past have been overwhelmingly Dem voters and that only Dems were working to drive up that vote in 2022. Imagine that. A party works to drive up turnout among a constituency that supports that party over 2-1 and then that party miraculously over-performs in the election. Who'd a thunk?

In an electorate closely divided along partisan lines.....how can a serious political party fail to compete for over a third of the total vote and expect to win.

Fre3dombear
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Blah blah blah

Just check the Florida voter laws. It's insane and look what you get
Harrison Bergeron
Is it just a recurring coincidence that close statewide races break late (days later) for Democrats in close elections due to problems in Democrat-controlled area?
Mothra
whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Blah blah blah

we can post numbers back and forth showing 50-60% support on either side of the election integrity issue. Even if we accept that the numbers are balanced (which they're not....most show a majority think we have serious problems with our elections), all it would prove is that election integrity is hardly a right wing trope bull**** thing out on the furthest fringes of the party anathema to anyone capable of swallowing drool. It's a serious, mainstream issue that has to be dealt. Further, why would an electorate content with the growth of mail in voting to 35% of the total (up 7% points from 2018) show such strong support above? Answer: the public knows in its gut we have a problem with elections.

Note the 7% point increase in mail-in vote totals. It is not contested that GOP not only did not compete in mail-in voting, but rather focused instead of in-person voting. So it would seem a reasonable hypothesis that the growth in mail-in voting is overwhelmingly democrat voters, given that we know that mail-in voters in the past have been overwhelmingly Dem voters and that only Dems were working to drive up that vote in 2022. Imagine that. A party works to drive up turnout among a constituency that supports that party over 2-1 and then that party miraculously over-performs in the election. Who'd a thunk?

In an electorate closely divided along partisan lines.....how can a serious political party fail to compete for over a third of the total vote and expect to win.

You're conflating two different issues. Believing we have problems with election integrity and believing the election was stolen are two completely different things. The vast majority of Americans do not believe the 2020 election was stolen - 63% of them to be exact, according to a September NBC poll. I challenge you to find a poll which says 50-60% of Americans believe the 2020 election was stolen.

One can believe we have election integrity issues that must be addressed, and not believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. I fall squarely within that camp. But again, that is an entirely different issue from the bull**** trope that the election was stolen - and yes, that is a bull**** trope that the vast majority of Americans don't believe. Trump repeating that specious claim only makes him less popular than he already is (34% favorability rating accord to the most recent poll I've seen - but sure, he has a good chance to win it all in 2024).
whiterock
Harrison Bergeron said:

Is it just a recurring coincidence that close statewide races break late (days later) for Democrats in close elections due to problems in Democrat-controlled area? with high rates of mail in voting.
FIFY
whiterock
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Blah blah blah

You're conflating two different issues. Believing we have problems with election integrity and believing the election was stolen are two completely different things. The vast majority of Americans do not believe the 2020 election was stolen - 63% of them to be exact, according to a September NBC poll. I challenge you to find a poll which says 50-60% of Americans believe the 2020 election was stolen.

One can believe we have election integrity issues that must be addressed, and not believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. I fall squarely within that camp. But again, that is an entirely different issue from the bull**** trope that the election was stolen - and yes, that is a bull**** trope that the vast majority of Americans don't believe. Trump repeating that specious claim only makes him less popular than he already is (34% favorability rating accord to the most recent poll I've seen - but sure, he has a good chance to win it all in 2024).
...but if you use the softer wording "fraud affected the outcome" you get a different response = 55-60% range from Rasmussen, trending up most of the last two years and holding fast at its high. As I said, the election integrity issue is right in the middle of the field. Not at all a third-rail. Just depends on how you address it. The public does understand we have a problem.

It is smart for you and Oso to bang on the popularity ratings at this moment. Biden had a good week last week. And Trump is getting a lot of grief from his detractors. So it would hardly be unexpected to see one guy at a peak and the other at a nadir. But prior to last Tuesday, Trump's popularity equaled or exceeded Biden's consistently, and Trump defeated Biden in most head-to-head rematch polls. Where will those numbers go? Gas prices are going to soar. Economy is going to tank. Interest rates and unemployment rates will rise. Next year will be a bad year to be a Democrat. and Trump is now a declared candidate who can raise money and spend campaigning instead of having to shuffle it thru leadership PACs. The investigations will help as much as they hurt, at least initially. So I'd expect to see him rebound.

I wouldn't bet on that 34% number hanging around too long. But it could. We'll see.
If you look at Harvard-Harris dated 18Nov: Trump is +2 over Biden.
They also have him up 22pts over DeSantis in the primary race.
Politico had him up 14pts over DeSantis in the primary race.
So there are polls and then there are polls.
You gotta look at more than one.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

whiterock
Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/arizona-gov-election-in-doubt-as-ag-demands-full-report-on-myriad-problems-in-maricopa-voting

Mothra
whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Blah blah blah

...but if you use the softer wording "fraud affected the outcome" you get a different response = 55-60% range from Rasmussen, trending up most of the last two years and holding fast at its high. As I said, the election integrity issue is right in the middle of the field. Not at all a third-rail. Just depends on how you address it. The public does understand we have a problem.

It is smart for you and Oso to bang on the popularity ratings at this moment. Biden had a good week last week. And Trump is getting a lot of grief from his detractors. So it would hardly be unexpected to see one guy at a peak and the other at a nadir. But prior to last Tuesday, Trump's popularity equaled or exceeded Biden's consistently, and Trump defeated Biden in most head-to-head rematch polls. Where will those numbers go? Gas prices are going to soar. Economy is going to tank. Interest rates and unemployment rates will rise. Next year will be a bad year to be a Democrat. and Trump is now a declared candidate who can raise money and spend campaigning instead of having to shuffle it thru leadership PACs. The investigations will help as much as they hurt, at least initially. So I'd expect to see him rebound.

I wouldn't bet on that 34% number hanging around too long. But it could. We'll see.

A few things...

Your position that 55-60% of Americans believe "fraud affected the outcome" of the 2020 election is simply erroneous. I've googled multiple polls and found none that say 55-60% of Americans believe that fraud affected the outcome of the election. Instead, that number has hovered around 32-40% for the last 2 years, depending on the poll, whereas the number of Americans who believe Biden legitimately won hovers around 55-65%. You need to check your polls and math again, as every one I have seen will prove that the vast majority of Americans do not believe that fraud affected the outcome, and never have. As a result, when Trump and his MAGA candidates keep saying the election was stolen, they give the Dems and the media the opportunity to label them extremists, election deniers and opponents of democracy. - to great effect I might add.

It's no surprise that polls have Trump up over DeSantis. Trump has had the bully pulpit for the last 6 years as president and former president. DeSantis hasn't had that kind of attention. But as always happens, once he does, I expect his numbers to increase significantly as well. We are already seeing the polls starting to break in DeSantis's favor in head to head matchups with Trump.

BTW, that 34% number for Trump was from September - before the midterm ass kicking.
whiterock
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

A few things...

Your position that 55-60% of Americans believe "fraud affected the outcome" of the 2020 election is simply erroneous. I've googled multiple polls and found none that say 55-60% of Americans believe that fraud affected the outcome of the election. Instead, that number has hovered around 32-40% for the last 2 years, depending on the poll, whereas the number of Americans who believe Biden legitimately won hovers around 55-65%. You need to check your polls and math again, as every one I have seen will prove that the vast majority of Americans do not believe that fraud affected the outcome, and never have. As a result, when Trump and his MAGA candidates keep saying the election was stolen, they give the Dems and the media the opportunity to label them extremists, election deniers and opponents of democracy. - to great effect I might add.

It's no surprise that polls have Trump up over DeSantis. Trump has had the bully pulpit for the last 6 years as president and former president. DeSantis hasn't had that kind of attention. But as always happens, once he does, I expect his numbers to increase significantly as well. We are already seeing the polls starting to break in DeSantis's favor in head to head matchups with Trump.

BTW, that 34% number for Trump was from September - before the midterm ass kicking.
Rasmussen has polled the fraud issue since right after the election. It climbed from 47 to 61 percent and has remained in it's higher range consistently (usually high-50s), using the wording "do you believe fraud affected outcome...." Rasmussen is one of those who missed this cycle, but they've been a top-3 firm the prior three cycles, so you cannot discard them as a crackpot outfit. Only when you poll the harder words like "stolen" do the numbers plummet. If you ask the question more softly, as Rasmussen does, and others do on the broader issue of election integrity, the numbers can approach 80% of voters being concerned about what's going on. None of that should cause any sober mind any cognitive dissonance. So many societal institutions now serve progressive interests rather than common good, why should elections be any different? The public is grappling with cognitive dissonance - they know there is a problem going on...what open mind could see what we see and not wonder "my God, this is a disaster"....but they're not ready to come to grips with the consequences of what it means to settle on the proposition that "somebody is stealing elections" so they are almost subconsciously using Hanlon's Razor to kick that particular can down the road.

I agree with your initial take on the Trump/DeSantis support polling. But note last week, hard on the heels of the election results, we had a few quick "inversion" polls (some of which I posted) that reflected heat of the moment, and possibly a little bit of spin that showed a collapsing Trump and a soaring Desantis. Polls do themselves become news from time to time..... But as the RCP averages at the link I posted show, Trump has not crumpled. May not have suffered much at all. I saw one yesterday, a national primary poll - which is in a sense useless since primaries are not "national" but nonetheless can often reflect what is on peoples' minds - that had Trump at Desantis tied (1 point apart in low 30's) with the rest of the results scattered out among a wide number of other contenders the largest of which was "undecided." My gut reaction is that poll, for all it's inapplicability in a practical sense, is probably closer to reality than anything else. At least, it fits my post election reassessment that DJT odds of winning went, in a momentus day, from unassailable to 50/50.

Key thing to remember is, the neverTrumper crowd will be noisy and every bit of news, good or bad, will be spun in worst possible ways, all pointing to looming disaster. You know, just like NYT, WAPO, eieio...did for the full 1st term of the 45th president. Your prediction of Trump's slow and steady demise to the benefit of RDS is a very reasonable assessment. Could very well happen. Also might not. This will be a very interesting race to watch, and Trump will be a VERY tough out.
quash
Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

BREAKING NEWS:

Arizona's Chief Election Officer wins Arizona Governor Election.

Uh, yeah - no conflict of interest and nothing to see here.

What a complete joke.

Lulz, this is a common occurrence. But keep that Stop the Steal vibe going, it's working great...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Osodecentx
quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

BREAKING NEWS:

Arizona's Chief Election Officer wins Arizona Governor Election.

Uh, yeah - no conflict of interest and nothing to see here.

What a complete joke.

Lulz, this is a common occurrence. But keep that Stop the Steal vibe going, it's working great...

"The court gave Ms. Lake a chance to tell her story, to not just spin yarns but to stitch together a coherent narrative," said Abha Khanna, attorney for Ms. Hobbs. "What we got instead was loose threads and gaping plot holes. We know now that her story is a work of fiction."

Lake, a former television news anchor and acolyte of former president Donald Trump, lost the Nov. 8 election by more than 17,000 votes. After making election denialism a centerpiece of her campaign, she refused to concede, even after the result was certified on Dec. 5. Days later, she sued her opponent, Democrat Katie Hobbs, as well as officials in Maricopa County, home to Phoenix and more than half the state's voters.
Canada2017
Kari Lake deserved to lose .
whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

The AZ Bush/McCain Republicans are loving on Katie Hobbs.

We can dump Trump...but we absolutely CAN"T go back to neocons.
This.

the AZ losses are solely attributable to the neverTrump movement.
Osodecentx
AZ losses solely on election deniers
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

You helped fund neverTrump campaigning against Lake, Masters, Hamadeh. Latter lost by 238 votes. Your donation alone might have been enough to get him beat.

neverTrumpers were not an issue everywhere, but in AZ, at least two of those statewide losses were solely due to neverTrump defections, within context of establishment/base infighting that predates Trump.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

You helped fund neverTrump campaigning against Lake, Masters, Hamadeh. Latter lost by 238 votes. Your donation alone might have been enough to get him beat.

neverTrumpers were not an issue everywhere, but in AZ, at least two of those statewide losses were solely due to neverTrump defections, within context of establishment/base infighting that predates Trump.
If true, it's the best $1,000 I've spent, but I fear you are just being nice. Being ugly to McCain and Flake probably drove Independents to Hobbs

If you nominate stupid candidates, you get stupid results. You guys drank the Trump Koolaide and act like it is someone else's fault when they lose.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

If true, it's the best $1,000 I've spent, but I fear you are just being nice. Being ugly to McCain and Flake probably drove Independents to Hobbs

If you nominate stupid candidates, you get stupid results. You guys drank the Trump Koolaide and act like it is someone else's fault when they lose.
i'm still waiting for them to figure out what happened to the other 200,000 votes in Maricopa county. 500,000 people signed in to vote but only 300,000 people actually are recoreded a vote on election day where's the other 200,000 votes?

When 60% of your machines arent working, its a solid case for disenfranchisement and it looks like there are 200,000 cases of it. Does it change the outcome? Maybe, its enough missed votes and statistically, Lake was winning the in person vote.

The system failed the people of AZ even if the outcome wouldnt change.

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

i'm still waiting for them to figure out what happened to the other 200,000 votes in Maricopa county. 500,000 people signed in to vote but only 300,000 people actually are recoreded a vote on election day where's the other 200,000 votes?

When 60% of your machines arent working, its a solid case for disenfranchisement and it looks like there are 200,000 cases of it. Does it change the outcome? Maybe, its enough missed votes and statistically, Lake was winning the in person vote.

Keep singing that song. Independents & moderates love it
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

as they should, the song of free and fair elections is a great tune!

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

And suspension of the Constitution when you lose an election
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

more like a modification to fix the areas where it is silent. You and Sam are quite good at twisting words, doesnt make you right.

Ask yourself, if Pence had no power as yall claimed, why did they clarify and update powers of VP during the election process in the omnibus bill?

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

more like a modification to fix the areas where it is silent. You and Sam are quite good at twisting words, doesnt make you right.

Ask yourself, if Pence had no power as yall claimed, why did they clarify and update powers of VP during the election process in the omnibus bill?
Trump said to terminate, not to amend. Talk about twisting words.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

he also said portions but you like to leave that out

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Okay, terminate portion of the Constitution. Those are your boy's words.

"the termination of all rules ... even those found in the Constitution."
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

which can be implied as not having elections which makes no sense in this context especially with his clarifying statements or writing new ones that covered the issues.

You fall on the side of Trump is a dictator and I fall on the side of Trump sucks at eloquent public speaking. King of smart ass foot in mouth comments.. the media and the political machine love it for the ratings and the fund raising..

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

which can be implied as not having elections which makes no sense in this context especially with his clarifying statements or writing new ones that covered the issues.

You fall on the side of Trump is a dictator and I fall on the side of Trump sucks at eloquent public speaking. King of smart ass foot in mouth comments.. the media and the political machine love it for the ratings and the fund raising..
What makes no sense is the idea that we're going to amend the Constitution before the next election. Trump has made it quite clear that he wants to be reinstated regardless of any rules.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.