Man sentenced to 7 years in Jan. 6 assaults that forced an officer to retire

19,950 Views | 488 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx
How many Capitol policemen committed suicide after J6?
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Gee, they killed themselves because they faced a tough few hours at work? Well that's exactly like those killing themselves because their lives were being ruined by political prosecutions and facing decades in prison.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Gee, they killed themselves because they faced a tough few hours at work? Well that's exactly like those killing themselves because their lives were being ruined by political prosecutions and facing decades in prison.

Not exactly
Redbrickbear
Sam Lowry
Redbrickbear said:

I don't see anything improper about this.
Redbrickbear
fubar
Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

I don't see anything improper about this.
Oh please. She's an OBAMA APPOINTEE.
Jack Bauer
This "peaceful protest" act got this guy sentenced to a harsh punishment of....time served and 2 years probation.

Osodecentx
Redbrickbear said:

Al Capone wasn't near the murder scene
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Not exactly
Well feel free to share their suicide notes that you obviously have access to...
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

This "peaceful protest" act got this guy sentenced to a harsh punishment of....time served and 2 years probation.

Time after time after time 2020 BLM rioters go low ball sentencing or probation.

The Regime reacts very differently depending on who is doing the violence.
fubar
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Time after time after time 2020 BLM rioters go low ball sentencing or probation.

Who is prosecuting BLM rioters?
Sam Lowry
fubar said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Who is prosecuting BLM rioters?
I'm thinking of states...I'm thinking of states...BLUE STATES...I'm thinking of YOU!
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Doc Holliday
TenBears
Amazing coincidence how the "political persecutions" began right after a bunch of nuts invaded the capitol, bear sprayed cops and setup a gallows for the Vice President of the United States.
Mitch Blood Green
curtpenn said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Longer sentence than one gets for killing a black man in many regressive sentences.

Harming a cop has always resulted in a longer sentence than murdering a black American, the discrepancy being larger the further back you go in time.

Wouldn't have pegged you as an institutionalized racism guy but ok.

Such a predictable and stupid take from you.
Not only is what he said true, harming a police dog will get you more time than killing a black male.

See Zimmerman. Clearly initiated a confrontation with an innocent teen minding his own business. Then HE uses self defense as his excuse.

What about Martin's self defense?
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
He probably is promulgating disinformation as usual, but I will gave Groomer47 for perfectly describing the January 6 Reichstag Fire.
---
"despot never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

"Hitler's primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

Walter Langer
---
Again, he's probably making the sourcing up, but it does perfectly describe the regressive fascists.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

We are becoming an authoritarian state. Orwellian disinformation + unfettered government power to suppress any political opposition.
Porteroso
Without reading i know most in this thread either want to downplay the violence or change the subject. Has "but the blacks!!!" been used yet?
Porteroso
Redbrickbear said:

Isn't something like less than 5% of the footage online?
Porteroso
Redbrickbear said:

Is this before or after this guy poured chemicals into the cop's gas mask and snapped it shut?

Lmao the cops simply let them walk by, instead of getting into a life and death fight with thousands, and somehow it's just a tour.

I bet they toured them right away from where all the politicians and staffers were hiding for their lives. Of course zealots think that's some sort of "see!!! They were invited" get out of jail card.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.