Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

108,537 Views | 1800 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nein51
Riiiiiiiiight.
4th and Inches
Egypt had a "trans" ruler

They had a queen that dressed like a male Pharoh..

Rewriting the why of history to fit modern sensitivity is fun
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
whiterock
"transhausen"
Jack Bauer
Imagine instilling into 5 year olds that they are heterosexual.

Children are not gay, trans, non-binary, straight ...they are just kids. Leave them alone.

Redbrickbear
JXL
Jack Bauer said:

Elagabalus was primarily known for being a disgusting degenerate, so this may not be the victory that the trans people think it is.

https://historythings.com/historys-nutcases-emperor-elagabalus/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
Harrison Bergeron
JXL said:

Jack Bauer said:

Elagabalus was primarily known for being a disgusting degenerate, so this may not be the victory that the trans people think it is.

https://historythings.com/historys-nutcases-emperor-elagabalus/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

If the grooming shoe fits ...

We have let mentally ill nuts control the world.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Yeah, no grooming to see here.
Jack Bauer
Getting kids involved in political causes - isn't this illegal??

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

You must use State power to resist this stuff...including jailing people who do this.

Or accept that they will eventually indoctrinate your kids and your friends children.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Groomers going to groom.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

They groomers don't care how many mentally ill children they exploit so old men can diddle children.

It's funny the same people that dogmatically adhere to absolute evolution also believe gayness is totally normal. It is completely illogical to believe a species would evolve into the inability to reproduce. But rationality and intelligence is always the hobgoblin of regressives.
Jack Bauer
I think Christian teachers should put up crosses, Bibles, etc and says "this isn't about religion, this is about Pride!"
GrowlTowel
Jack Bauer said:

I think Christian teachers should put up crosses, Bibles, etc and says "this isn't about religion, this is about Pride!"

47 would lose his **** if teachers pushed religion, but butt sex? He'd get a chubby.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Something that corporate GOP types need to get through their heads....there are NO neutral public institutions.

If you are not pushing your values and your beliefs...someone else will take them over and use these powerful institutions to push theirs.

Its that simple.
Harrison Bergeron
GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

47 would lose his **** if teachers pushed religion, but butt sex? He'd get a chubby.
His religion is butt sex ... and grooming children for butt sex with men.
Wangchung
Harrison Bergeron said:

Redbrickbear said:

They groomers don't care how many mentally ill children they exploit so old men can diddle children.

It's funny the same people that dogmatically adhere to absolute evolution also believe gayness is totally normal. It is completely illogical to believe a species would evolve into the inability to reproduce. But rationality and intelligence is always the hobgoblin of regressives.
To be fair, humans are at a point where we protect almost all of the weakest and dumbest among us and those genes keep getting passed on, so genetic anomalies becoming more prevalent wouldn't necessarily disprove the theory of evolution. Might even support it, in fact.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ShooterTX
Harrison Bergeron said:

GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

He is a demented and evil person.
He is actively trying to lead people into his false religion. The judgements for those who attempt to mislead God's chosen ones, is very harsh.

Waco and his ilk will burn for all eternity... and I'm here for it. Righteous judgement upon the wicked, brings glory to God. At least Waco will eventually bring glory to God... through the flames.

ShooterTX
GrowlTowel
ShooterTX said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

He is a demented and evil person.
He is actively trying to lead people into his false religion. The judgements for those who attempt to mislead God's chosen ones, is very harsh.

Waco and his ilk will burn for all eternity... and I'm here for it. Righteous judgement upon the wicked, brings glory to God. At least Waco will eventually bring glory to God... through the flames.

And the Lord said Amen.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Harrison Bergeron
Wangchung said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Redbrickbear said:

To be fair, humans are at a point where we protect almost all of the weakest and dumbest among us and those genes keep getting passed on, so genetic anomalies becoming more prevalent wouldn't necessarily disprove the theory of evolution. Might even support it, in fact.
Okay. That does make sense and explains a lot.
Jack Bauer
If only teachers were half as excited to teach math, reading, history, science as this 'person' is to teach pronoun etiquette.

Redbrickbear
ShooterTX

Oh look... it's Wacos savior... a trans Jesus!

It's the perfect thing for a blasphemous heretic like Waco.

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
ShooterTX said:

Oh look... it's Wacos savior... a trans Jesus!

It's the perfect thing for a blasphemous heretic like Waco.

the fudge packers are too ***** to blaspheme Muhammad Rapist Prophet.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Example #58,679 that Academia in modern America is ideological and radical and an enemy of free speech.
Jack Bauer
Hearing opposing views...it's called "reality"

Waco1947
Such delusions. Repressed sexuality based on one damn verse in Romans Paul got it wrong
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

Such delusions. Repressed sexuality based on one damn verse in Romans Paul got it wrong
LOL

' Paul got it wrong.'

'Such delusions'.

Gotta luv the internet.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

yeah, thats what happened.. 2000+ years of linear protection of the living word but somehow they got it wrong and you are right..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Can men get pregnant?

Should males be allowed in female sports?

Should males be allowed in female locker rooms?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.