Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

108,543 Views | 1800 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by ShooterTX
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
you dont believe the science, you question it. You should question what experts including myself are telling you. Science is a living breathing thing, it represents the never ending pursuit of the truth. We have to be prepared to step away from what we thought we knew to make room for what the new data suggests. - Dr Ben Bikman

The new data is suggesting these gender surgeries and hormone altering treatments arent solving the issues.

You ask me to trust the AMA and other expert groups but they continually push outdated models that dont match up to the latest data.

Diabetic treatment model is outdated by almost 20 years compared to the data. Insulin shots make people have more issues than they solve long term.

Dietary changes that keep insulin low works much better than insulin shots for long term diabetic health

We are still telling people red meat and saturated fat will cause issues but the Minnesota Coranary Study proved this false. This was done 30 years ago yet we still are told this by medical doctors and its in the text books.

The AMA, the ADA, the AHA seem to be the mouth piece for big Pharm and Big Farm.

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad"

False equivalencies with diabetes, straw men for my position. Read your Horace Signature
Waco1947
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

you dont believe the science, you question it. You should question what experts including myself are telling you. Science is a living breathing thing, it represents the never ending pursuit of the truth. We have to be prepared to step away from what we thought we knew to make room for what the new data suggests. - Dr Ben Bikman

The new data is suggesting these gender surgeries and hormone altering treatments arent solving the issues.

You ask me to trust the AMA and other expert groups but they continually push outdated models that dont match up to the latest data.

Diabetic treatment model is outdated by almost 20 years compared to the data. Insulin shots make people have more issues than they solve long term.

Dietary changes that keep insulin low works much better than insulin shots for long term diabetic health

We are still telling people red meat and saturated fat will cause issues but the Minnesota Coranary Study proved this false. This was done 30 years ago yet we still are told this by medical doctors and its in the text books.

The AMA, the ADA, the AHA seem to be the mouth piece for big Pharm and Big Farm.

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad"

False equivalencies with diabetes, straw men for my position. Read your Horace Signature
you created a global position of trusting the experts- my post was on target. You dont like the facts that maybe experts are wrong sometimes or have ulterior motives for their positions.

My signature is for those that need it, even me sometimes.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer

A woman like this?

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

A woman like this?

they have been using female size/weight crash test dummies for years.

Why do you think steering wheels tilt and telescope, the pedals and seats move to fit the driver.. that there is a seat belt height adjustment on the B pillar in most vehicles.

We are governed by morons!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

A woman like this?

spot the difference?

–Horace

KaiBear
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Anti-intellectualisms definition has been revised to.............

"You do not agree with me".
It is anti-intellectualism when posters here, reject the scientific and medical community with regards to LGBTQai sexuality. It is impossible to discuss the issue in face of willful ignorance

Creationism, closing school libraries, denial of climate change, refusing to understand the historical and contextual of scripture, efforts to harmonize the scriptures in the face in spite obvious are all anti-intellectualism.
You're mindset defines anti-intellectualism.

If the "scientific" and "medical" community thinks a genetic man can become a woman, they have flown over the cockcoo's nest.

Spare your lecture.
AMA. ApA, Social worker,etc science

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad
Am always impressed when someone attempts to educate ol 47.

Its impossible to do so of course. The old fella is at the tale end of a self destructive set of life choices.

Not about to admit to being wrong at this point.
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

It is anti-intellectualism when posters here, reject the scientific and medical community with regards to LGBTQai sexuality. It is impossible to discuss the issue in face of willful ignorance

Creationism, closing school libraries, denial of climate change, refusing to understand the historical and contextual of scripture, efforts to harmonize the scriptures in the face in spite obvious are all anti-intellectualism.

If the "scientific" and "medical" community thinks a genetic man can become a woman, they have flown over the cockcoo's nest.

Spare your lecture.

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad

Its impossible to do so of course. The old fella is at the tale end of a self destructive set of life choices.

I don't do it for him.

He is wrong on just about all of his medical stances. His history knowledge is probably his strong suit even though i dont agree with all of his interpretations.

I do have to admit his nonsense posts keeps me on my toes, so I continued keeping up with the latest in human health education and research.

This forum has always been fun for me, if it becomes tiresome or creates stress, i will take time away. I highly doubt we are changing each others minds on any topic posted.

–Horace

KaiBear
4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Spare your lecture.

This forum has always been fun for me, if it becomes tiresome or creates stress, i will take time away. I highly doubt we are changing each others minds on any topic posted.

Agreed

It's rare for anyone to change their opinions.

Though I have certainly picked up some good information from some of the better contributors.

4th and Inches

–Horace

Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

you created a global position of trusting the experts- my post was on target. You dont like the facts that maybe experts are wrong sometimes or have ulterior motives for their positions.

You beg the question "Who you trust?"
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco: "Who you trust?"

It would appear Waco trusts hype and Moloch. I prefer relying on the Lord and hard data.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Research

Most groups like the AMA are outdated in education or are being willfully ignorant. Others are attached to the money from Big Pharma and such

Bet a dollar your family doc told you fatty red meat will give you a heart attack and they have never heard of the Minnasota Coranary Study.. eating of red meat has declined but cardio vascular problems still going up.. why?

Many Doctors think they know it all and having the alphabet after their name makes their biases "truth"

God made us with impressive design to overcome and sustain as long as we followed the rules.

Our chemicals and modified foods are making us sick in many ways. This goes for increased illness, cancer, cardiovascular events, and hormone imbalances that lead to depression, suicide, and even thinking you are a woman instead of a man.

–Horace

ShooterTX
This is 100% accurate.

The next time some leftists try to claim that the "slippery slope" argument is not real... just remember this video.

ShooterTX
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Research

Most groups like the AMA are outdated in education or are being willfully ignorant. Others are attached to the money from Big Pharma and such

Bet a dollar your family doc told you fatty red meat will give you a heart attack and they have never heard of the Minnasota Coranary Study.. eating of red meat has declined but cardio vascular problems still going up.. why?

Many Doctors think they know it all and having the alphabet after their name makes their biases "truth"

God made us with impressive design to overcome and sustain as long as we followed the rules.

Our chemicals and modified foods are making us sick in many ways. This goes for increased illness, cancer, cardiovascular events, and hormone imbalances that lead to depression, suicide, and even thinking you are a woman instead of a man.
I don't see "Who you trust". So who is it you trust?
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Research

so you cant read good

Try again, maybe have a friend read it to you.

–Horace

historian
"And those who know your name but their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." Psalms 9:10

"But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation."
Psalm 13:5

"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." Psalm 37:5

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."
Psalm 56:3

"In God, whose word I praisein God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
Psalm 56:4 (NIV)

"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." Psalm 118:8

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and He will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock." Isaiah 26:4

“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Quote:

New Study: Gender-Affirming Surgery Increases Suicide Risk 12x

What have the pushers of "gender-affirming care" been telling us nonstop? That if we don't support sex changes in kids and others, they are more likely to commit suicide. As Chloe Cole's parents were told, "Better to have a living son than a dead daughter."

But a new NIH-funded study from the University of Texas indicates the opposite is true, stating: "Individuals who underwent gender-affirming surgery had a 12.12-fold higher suicide attempt risk than those who did not." The researchers' conclusion: "Gender-affirming surgery is significantly associated with elevated suicide-attempt risks, underlining the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support."

Dr. J0rdan Peterson took to X to share his unvarnished thoughts: "The butchers and liars were murderously wrong," he wrote. He blasted U.S. President Joe Biden and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for continuing to enable sex-change surgeries, calling it "utterly barbarous and inexcusable."
Source: https://stream.org/als-afternoon-tea-butcher-of-tehran-killed-in-helicopter-crash-new-study-turns-trans-suicide-talking-point-upside-down/
D. C. Bear
"The researchers' conclusion: "Gender-affirming surgery is significantly associated with elevated suicide-attempt risks, underlining the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support."

The logical conclusion, however, is: "let's not do these procedures to begin with and just provide the psychiatric support instead."
BusyTarpDuster2017
historian said:

Quote:

New Study: Gender-Affirming Surgery Increases Suicide Risk 12x

What have the pushers of "gender-affirming care" been telling us nonstop? That if we don't support sex changes in kids and others, they are more likely to commit suicide. As Chloe Cole's parents were told, "Better to have a living son than a dead daughter."

But a new NIH-funded study from the University of Texas indicates the opposite is true, stating: "Individuals who underwent gender-affirming surgery had a 12.12-fold higher suicide attempt risk than those who did not." The researchers' conclusion: "Gender-affirming surgery is significantly associated with elevated suicide-attempt risks, underlining the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support."

Dr. J0rdan Peterson took to X to share his unvarnished thoughts: "The butchers and liars were murderously wrong," he wrote. He blasted U.S. President Joe Biden and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for continuing to enable sex-change surgeries, calling it "utterly barbarous and inexcusable."
Source: https://stream.org/als-afternoon-tea-butcher-of-tehran-killed-in-helicopter-crash-new-study-turns-trans-suicide-talking-point-upside-down/
"Individuals who underwent gender-affirming surgery had a 12.12-fold higher suicide attempt risk than those who did not." The researchers' conclusion: "Gender-affirming surgery is significantly associated with elevated suicide-attempt risks, underlining the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support."

I'm in a mouth-agape level of disbelief at the utter stupidity here. Like it's straight out of South Park.

In essence - "we have discovered that our recommended solution for those stuck in a hole, which is to keep digging, has actually left them in a much deeper hole than they began with.....therefore, our expert conclusion is this: we need to start building a complete subterranean infrastructure (homes, stores, hospitals, roads etc.) in order to make these accessible to those people as they keep digging...."
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Research

so you cant read good

I read very well and I do not who you trust. You site no research. So who do you trust about your truth?
Oldbear83
Waco: "I read very well"

Also Waco:

"I do not who you trust. You site no research."

Grammar matters, sir.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
KaiBear
Oldbear83 said:

Waco: "I read very well"

Also Waco:

"I do not who you trust. You site no research."

Grammar matters, sir.
Interesting how the old fella's grammar alternates from decent to horrible.

Wonder if the day nurse helps him out sometimes.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Research

so you cant read good

I read very well and I do not who you trust. You site no research. So who do you trust about your truth?
cite, not site

What specific research is necessary to back up my comment of I trust research?

My truth comes from God, self, and todays science- peer reviewed international research.

Admit it, you dont care to have the conversation, at most you are after a gotcha moment.

Name a topic and we can get down to research vs research

–Horace

Jack Bauer
Wow....

"Sports are about more than who gets a trophy"...then go play co-ed recreation league.

Redbrickbear
ShooterTX
Just remember that Waco thinks this guy is totally normal and totally sane.

Is anyone really surprised that this wacko moron is supporting Biden?

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
"safe with me"...unlike the doctors who were planning to murder them?

Jack Bauer
Why can't you bigots just understand this...it's so simple!

Redbrickbear
[I hate to go from something so beautiful to something surpassingly ugly, but attention must be paid to this astonishing sign of the times. German pedophiles are celebrating because the German parliament has now decriminalized possessing child pornography. Excerpts:
Quote:

Germany's Parliament (Bundestag) has received the votes necessary to remove a section of the Criminal Code which made the possession of child sexual abuse materials a felony crime. Once the bill, passed last Thursday, comes into effect, minimum sentences for the possession of child pornography will be reduced, and the offense will be downgraded to a misdemeanor.
According to the Bundestag, the bill stipulates that "possession and acquisition should be punishable with a minimum penalty of three months' imprisonment, and distribution with a minimum penalty of six months' imprisonment, and distribution with a minimum penalty of six months' imprisonment. The offenses regulated in Section 184b of the Criminal Code are therefore classified as misdemeanors and not as crimes."
The 2021 law was changed in part because minors were filming themselves on their smartphones in sexual situations, and sharing them. As appalling as this is, it's not the same thing as child porn. But, as some conservative lawmakers pointed out, the Bundestag could have tweaked the law to cover this contingency, instead of scrapped it.
Germany's perverts are thrilled:
Quote:

The move has already been praised by a notorious German pro-pedophile activist group. Known as Krumme-13, or simply K13, the activist group has been described as a "self-help" organization for "pedosexuals."
In a blog post written by its founder and dated May 17, K13 laments that "no politician in all factions apologized to the thousands upon thousands of those affected who fell victim" to the 2021 law which had made possession of child sexual abuse materials a felony.
The sexual anarchy of the cities of Weimar Germany especially the flagrant breaking of taboos is a well known historical fact. I don't think it's accurate to say that sexual immorality caused the rise of the Nazis, but it seems fairer to say that sexual anarchy was one particularly potent manifestation of a broader decadence, a breakdown in fundamental order.
The far right AfD party is rising fast in Germany, chiefly because the mainstream political parties have embraced for many years a permissive attitude towards mass migration. Ordinary Germans are fed up with it so much so that they are violating political taboos against supporting parties deemed far right. Watch closely.] -Rod Dreher
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

47 - Does this moment make you happy?

This is a good sign if they are booing in Oregon.

This is fully a guy running against girls. It's shameful.

Mind you even in TAPPS private school in my kids district track meet this guy comes in 8th place with this time.
Much less the urban public school district he would be in. In my local 6A district he would be JV and come in 10th at best. In Varsity prelims he would be dead last, meaning he wouldn't be varsity.
KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

This is 100% accurate.

The next time some leftists try to claim that the "slippery slope" argument is not real... just remember this video.

Legal age of consent reduced to 12 years old.
historian
That's the obvious conclusion but not politically correct so they had to hedge their position.
historian
Redbrickbear said:

[I hate to go from something so beautiful to something surpassingly ugly, but attention must be paid to this astonishing sign of the times. German pedophiles are celebrating because the German parliament has now decriminalized possessing child pornography. Excerpts:
Quote:

Germany's Parliament (Bundestag) has received the votes necessary to remove a section of the Criminal Code which made the possession of child sexual abuse materials a felony crime. Once the bill, passed last Thursday, comes into effect, minimum sentences for the possession of child pornography will be reduced, and the offense will be downgraded to a misdemeanor.
According to the Bundestag, the bill stipulates that "possession and acquisition should be punishable with a minimum penalty of three months' imprisonment, and distribution with a minimum penalty of six months' imprisonment, and distribution with a minimum penalty of six months' imprisonment. The offenses regulated in Section 184b of the Criminal Code are therefore classified as misdemeanors and not as crimes."
The 2021 law was changed in part because minors were filming themselves on their smartphones in sexual situations, and sharing them. As appalling as this is, it's not the same thing as child porn. But, as some conservative lawmakers pointed out, the Bundestag could have tweaked the law to cover this contingency, instead of scrapped it.
Germany's perverts are thrilled:
Quote:

The move has already been praised by a notorious German pro-pedophile activist group. Known as Krumme-13, or simply K13, the activist group has been described as a "self-help" organization for "pedosexuals."
In a blog post written by its founder and dated May 17, K13 laments that "no politician in all factions apologized to the thousands upon thousands of those affected who fell victim" to the 2021 law which had made possession of child sexual abuse materials a felony.
The sexual anarchy of the cities of Weimar Germany especially the flagrant breaking of taboos is a well known historical fact. I don't think it's accurate to say that sexual immorality caused the rise of the Nazis, but it seems fairer to say that sexual anarchy was one particularly potent manifestation of a broader decadence, a breakdown in fundamental order.
The far right AfD party is rising fast in Germany, chiefly because the mainstream political parties have embraced for many years a permissive attitude towards mass migration. Ordinary Germans are fed up with it so much so that they are violating political taboos against supporting parties deemed far right. Watch closely.] -Rod Dreher

I think the main reasons for the rise of Hitler were the Treaty of Versailles ending WWI and the Great Depression. Declining morals might have been a factor but ard more likely a symptom than a cause. But the Nazis were no more moral than anyone else at the time. Besides condoning violence and openly hating Jews (& others), they had plenty of perverts among their numbers. Hitler's #2 man in the early years was Ernst Roehm, leader of the SA & a homosexual. Hitler had no problem with that until the SA became too powerful & a personal threat so it was purged and top leaders murdered, including Roehm.
historian
KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

This is 100% accurate.

Legal age of consent reduced to 12 years old.

That's been a Leftist goal for years. A few have openly advocating the sexual abuse of children. Soon those voices will be more vocal and there will be more of them.
nein51
There's probably an interesting discussion there somewhere. It wasn't all that long ago that people were married at 12-15. That may include some poster's grandparents and certainly some poster's great grandparents. My wife's grandparents were married at 15, for example and we are not that old. The concept of age of consent is pretty new, all things considered. History is littered with societies that found no particular issue with what we now call pedophilia or pederasty, it was common all across Ancient Greece and Rome, as well as the entire Islamic world for example.

FTR I'm not arguing for that position (that sex with children is ok, it's obviously not) but I think positions that leave 17 year boys with lifelong labels as a rapist for sleeping with their 16 year old GFs are somewhat problematic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.