Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

108,539 Views | 1800 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
47's about to have a heart attack with this!

KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

I have made my case. Read the OP again.
LOL

Mothra
Waco1947 said:

Your case has been destroyed, just FYI.

You make terrible arguments. You'd make as bad a lawyer as your are a minister.
whitetrash
Mothra said:

Waco1947 said:

Your case has been destroyed, just FYI.

You make terrible arguments. You'd make as bad a lawyer as your are a minister.
Reminiscent of Jim Garrison in JFK; spent 3 years prosecuting Clay Shaw, only to have the jury deliberate less than one hour before acquittal (and most of that time they spent trying to elect a foreman).
Harrison Bergeron
redfish961 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Should anorexics be affirmed or treated?
Do a poll to answer this question.

Would be interesting to see how many are like minded with 47.

Mental illness should be treated and not enabled.
I find it odd the weird, stubborn resistance to stating the obvious. One does not need to be a scientist or doctor to realize if one's brain is misaligned with one's genetics there is a mental illness. Just like one thinks she is fat although being tiny. People are stupid.
Jack Bauer
2 year old boys wear dresses and paint their nails because they have sisters

Girls play with trucks and wear pants because it is fun.

EVERYTHING is new to a child. It's called IMAGINATION. Let kids develop on their own and leave them alone you sick ****s

--
Also, gender is a social construct but any deviation from a gender norm means a kid is transgender? Make it make sense.

Jack Bauer
SCIENCE!

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

SCIENCE!

So if he weighs the same as a duck, does that make him a witch?
Jack Bauer
Somehow generations of parents managed temperamental young children without changing their gender....poor kid.

4th and Inches
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

SCIENCE!

was anybody turned into a newt recently?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Oldbear83
4th and Inches said:

whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

SCIENCE!

was anybody turned into a newt recently?
The Gingriches have learned to stay away from those events ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack Bauer
"Why do you care how we live? We're not hurting anyone!!"

Why do women let men enter their spaces?

Jack Bauer
Why would kids be confused over gender identity? It's as simple as that...

Jack Bauer
Men cannot get pregnant. I dont make the rules, take it up with God.

whiterock
Forest Bueller_bf said:

47 at this point you are simply trolling everybody that disagrees with you.

Calling everybody but yourself ignorant is not constructive.
But it makes him feel intellectually and morally superior, so it will continue.
william
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
Redbrickbear
Realitybites
There are no "LGBTQ kids".
Redbrickbear
whiterock
Redbrickbear said:

If you don't know the name John Money, google it up.... Mengele-esque stuff masquerading as academic research.
Forest Bueller_bf
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

SCIENCE!

Only if they turn someone into a Newt.
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

Parents love their children. The Bible lets us know even the wicked love their own, much less a parent.

These parents can go over the top with their self-righteous indignation, and can become very judgemental towards those who hold to the Biblical interpretation that God created us Male and Female.

This lady is certainly not that. She seems more sorrowful than anything, fearing she made a mistake.

Some, like my nextdoor neighbors, go so over the top, that virtually every post on Facebook and uterance on social media revolves around LBGTQ+ issues about their grown children, who are both on the spectrum of LBGTQ.

Waco1947
What role do prejudice and discrimination play in the lives of lesbian, gay, and bisexual people?
Lesbian, gay, and bisexual people in the United States encounter extensive prejudice, discrimination, and violence because of their sexual orientation. Intense prejudice against lesbians, gay men, and bisexual people was widespread throughout much of the 20th century. Public opinion studies over the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s routinely showed that, among large segments of the public, lesbian, gay, and bisexual people were the target of strongly held negative attitudes. More recently, public opinion has increasingly opposed sexual orientation discrimination, but expressions of hostility toward lesbians and gay men remain common in contemporary American society. Prejudice against bisexual people appears to exist at comparable levels. In fact, bisexual individuals may face discrimination from some lesbian and gay people as well as from heterosexual people.
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

What role do prejudice and discrimination play in the lives of lesbian, gay, and bisexual people?
Lesbian, gay, and bisexual people in the United States encounter extensive prejudice, discrimination, and violence because of their sexual orientation. Intense prejudice against lesbians, gay men, and bisexual people was widespread throughout much of the 20th century. Public opinion studies over the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s routinely showed that, among large segments of the public, lesbian, gay, and bisexual people were the target of strongly held negative attitudes. More recently, public opinion has increasingly opposed sexual orientation discrimination, but expressions of hostility toward lesbians and gay men remain common in contemporary American society. Prejudice against bisexual people appears to exist at comparable levels. In fact, bisexual individuals may face discrimination from some lesbian and gay people as well as from heterosexual people.
Waco1947
James 3:9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness.
These kids are made in the likeness of god. Which makes them precious in God's eyes, and to be loved, not called abnormal, or an abomination, or a blemish on God, or contrary to God's will. they are, as simply who they are.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

oh my goodness, they got discriminated against.. just like blacks, hispanics, asians, women, the Irish, muslims, immigrants from the middle east/India, red heads, short people, fat people, republicans, democrats, and the newest addition- straight white men.

Now, who is it creating all the divisions and labels?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

James 3:9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness.
These kids are made in the likeness of god. Which makes them precious in God's eyes, and to be loved, not called abnormal, or an abomination, or a blemish on God, or contrary to God's will. they are, as simply who they are.
Jack Bauer
Dr. Frankenstein Waco47 is elated by the news of carving up teenagers!

Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

None. It is a myth like "trans" kids having higher than average suicide rates. Just fake news propaganda to further a radical, extremist political agenda.

Just like white people pretending to be blek, so many declaring themselves LTGBWXIG&*#$%(#)@$ shows the advantages of being part of the group.
Jack Bauer
another overweight white woman with the girl she always wanted telling her son that his sex organs are a birth defect.

Look at this B! with her leading questions to an impressionable child.

This is not compassion, this is abuse.

ScottS
2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Forest Bueller
Jack Bauer said:

another overweight white woman with the girl she always wanted telling her son that his sex organs are a birth defect.

Look at this B! with her leading questions to an impressionable child.

This is not compassion, this is abuse.

She has irreparably damaged that poor child.
Waco1947
ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.