Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

108,528 Views | 1800 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by ShooterTX
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
God I hate the institutional GOP

historian
RINO scum are often no better than the Dems. Sometimes they are worse. This is evil.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Immediately after your question are the applicable passages from Psalm 19 and Romans 1. The existence of God is self-evident to everyone who opens their eyes and pays attention.

It might not be the job of science to disprove the supernatural but it is the job of real science to prove their own theories or "assertions". If those assertions are contrary to God's word then any attempts to prove them are the same thing as disproving the supernatural.
The job of science is not disprove the supernatural (although as a happy by product science dismisses superstition and the supernatural). Historian, you are trying to use science to prove the supernatural. Science could give a pfft about the supernatural.

it is the job of real science to prove their own theories or "assertions". If those assertions are contrary to God's word then any attempts to prove them are the same thing as disproving the supernatural.

Because supernatural entities (i.e. the "God" of conservatives) are not a part of nature, supernatural entities cannot be investigated by science. In this sense, science and religion are separate and address aspects of human understanding in different ways. Attempts to pit science and religion against each other create controversy where none needs to exist.

The realm of faith is not science but love as in God is love and You shall love God and your neighbor as yourself. This is purview of the Christian faith. Challenge me on the witness of love in our world but not superstition and the supernatural.
My faith stance stumps you because you want to engage in a nonsensical debate about the supernatural. I would invite you to consider and live into the love commandment and ways you and I can share the good news of Jesus Christ.
The invitation to love alongside me is somehow foreign to you but we are Christian brothers in the faith.
And here we go again with the same incoherent, contradictory nonsense where you repeatedly reject the supernatural but then espouse concepts that are completely supernatural.

Time and time again you've been shown this, but your response is either to pile even more incoherent, contradictory nonsense on top, or you choose not to respond all, completely ignoring people's questions that illustrate the fact.

But you've invited a challenge to your "witness of love", so here's a start:

Question: Is "love" a product of physics, or is it beyond physics?
Beyond physics. Love is here and now. For example Physics nor science can determine if you love your wife.
If it's beyond physics, then it's supernatural. That's what supernatural means.

So you DO believe in the supernatural, correct?
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Immediately after your question are the applicable passages from Psalm 19 and Romans 1. The existence of God is self-evident to everyone who opens their eyes and pays attention.

It might not be the job of science to disprove the supernatural but it is the job of real science to prove their own theories or "assertions". If those assertions are contrary to God's word then any attempts to prove them are the same thing as disproving the supernatural.
The job of science is not disprove the supernatural (although as a happy by product science dismisses superstition and the supernatural). Historian, you are trying to use science to prove the supernatural. Science could give a pfft about the supernatural.

it is the job of real science to prove their own theories or "assertions". If those assertions are contrary to God's word then any attempts to prove them are the same thing as disproving the supernatural.

Because supernatural entities (i.e. the "God" of conservatives) are not a part of nature, supernatural entities cannot be investigated by science. In this sense, science and religion are separate and address aspects of human understanding in different ways. Attempts to pit science and religion against each other create controversy where none needs to exist.

The realm of faith is not science but love as in God is love and You shall love God and your neighbor as yourself. This is purview of the Christian faith. Challenge me on the witness of love in our world but not superstition and the supernatural.
My faith stance stumps you because you want to engage in a nonsensical debate about the supernatural. I would invite you to consider and live into the love commandment and ways you and I can share the good news of Jesus Christ.
The invitation to love alongside me is somehow foreign to you but we are Christian brothers in the faith.
And here we go again with the same incoherent, contradictory nonsense where you repeatedly reject the supernatural but then espouse concepts that are completely supernatural.

Time and time again you've been shown this, but your response is either to pile even more incoherent, contradictory nonsense on top, or you choose not to respond all, completely ignoring people's questions that illustrate the fact.

Beyond physics. Love is here and now. For example Physics nor science can determine if you love your wife.
Waco, just stop.

There is not even one verse in all of Scripture where our Lord tells us to place Science above God in any thing.

Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Beyond physics. Love is here and now. For example Physics nor science can determine if you I love your wife little boys.
FIFY pedo.
Jack Bauer
It's as simple as that...

nein51
Harrison Bergeron
nein51 said:

Please commit suicide now!
Jack Bauer
6 years and still look and sound like a dude...biology wins.

historian
So grotesque and sad. The truth is he didn't change into someone new. He's still the same person but uglier and in real need of professional psychological help. Unfortunately, if he sought it he probably would not get it. Instead, the shrinks would try to convince him that his "new reality" was genuine instead of a delusion & fraud.

Superficial and cosmetic changes, even radical surgery, does not change what someone is. They can only try to hide it with an illusion. The results speak for themselves. A lie is still a lie, no matter who says it or how often.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
"Don't ASSUME anyone's gender!!!!"
"Gender is a social construct!!!!"

Also- How can you call me male when I am dressing and acting like a stereotypical female??

nein51
Bro, they have a 5'o clock mustache shadow. Effeminate male but clearly a dude.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

I'd rather be trapped in Buffalo Bill's pit putting lotion on my skin than get coaching from this 'person'...

So wouldn't a man, appropriating a feminine identity, appropriating feminine attributes, and
mockingly using "woman speak" and "woman face" be the ultimate misogynist.
Waco1947
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Prove the supernatural exists?
Wangchung
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

The Big Bang. From nothing came everything. All at once. Maybe you don't know how to label what happened correctly because you're hung up on the word "supernatural" because reminds you of cults, ghost stories and silly movies. It can also be used to label actual events we do not yet have the ability to quantify, as it has throughout history. But an ant who deciphers how a carburetor works doesn't get to declare that knowledge as evidence there is no Ford. Maybe one day we'll be able to understand how Jesus came to be and what made his miracles possible, but leaving it labeled "supernatural" for now doesn't negate its existence.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
historian
A grotesque misogynist in real need of counseling
historian
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'd rather be trapped in Buffalo Bill's pit putting lotion on my skin than get coaching from this 'person'...

So wouldn't a man, appropriating a feminine identity, appropriating feminine attributes, and

Yes
historian
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

That requires some humility
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

God I hate the institutional GOP

Dude looks like a pervert.
Jack Bauer

Harrison Bergeron
historian said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yes
One of the myriad questions 47 refuses to answer is why is blackface bad but Girlface is FABULOUS!
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

YOU prove it. You're the one asserting that it exists, correct? If you're saying love is a real thing, and that it is not a product of physics, then you're saying it is supernatural. Moreover, you're also asserting that this "love" is something that our physical brains can sense, and it can spur us to action or cause us to think differently. If this is true, then this means you believe something that is outside of physics (i.e. supernatural) has the power to impact the physical world. So if you believe this, why is it so hard for you to believe a supernatural God can do the same? You do believe God is supernatural, don't you?
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Easy. A fundamental law of biology is that life only comes from life.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Do you believe in ghosts? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
historian
The thing about God is that His power is not confined to the "laws of physics" or any other scientific limitations.

Nothing is impossible with God.
Oldbear83
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Do you believe in ghosts? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.
Personally, no. Too many of them lie for me to believe.
Waco1947
The burden of proof is on you, because you are the one who maintains God as supernatural not me
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

The burden of proof is on you, because you are the one who maintains God as supernatural not me

God, by definition, is supernatural.

There is no burden of proof for anyone on that question.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Waco, you really ought to consult a dictionary before posting a claim like that.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

But you are the one who is maintaining that love is supernatural. So why isn't the burden also on you?
ATL Bear
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

historian said:

We have laws of nature and physics. What and why is their origin?
TrojanMoondoggie
Jack Bauer said:

I hate to tell this dude, but there are alpha males who are gay too.
In fact, most gay guys I know are not anything like the stereotypes you see portrayed in the media. While all of them may not be alpha, they are masculine enough to pass as "straight."

I read a study on these dudes who dig trannies, and of all the guys who claimed to like trannie women (M to F), 1/2 ended up admitting they were at least bisexual if not gay. The other 1/2 who asserted they WERE straight, well, the article acknowledged this, but there was a "but" or "however"-type of caveat which followed. And it left their "straightness" open to question too.
As for this dude in the video, who knows? He seems masculine, or alpha enough.
But again, there are gay guys who are alpha too.
I would just wonder why, if he likes femininity, he wouldn't just date a chick? Why does it have to be a man who looks like a chick?
nein51
Because he likes d8ck. And he's not straight. Hes in denial though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.