Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

108,532 Views | 1800 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by ShooterTX
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Trans kids continue to kill themselves because of your culture hatred

I never know how to respond to this kind of stupidity. The guy making this comment is not a medical health, professional, nor mental health professional. He's talking out of ignorance. I continue posting in favor of the LGBTQ community in the hopes that people understand finally, if this is not a choice.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

I never know how to respond to this kind of stupidity. The guy making this comment is not a medical health, professional, nor mental health professional. He's talking out of ignorance. I continue posting in favor of the LGBTQ community in the hopes that people understand finally, if this is not a choice.
Waco, you have no business complaining abut someone's credentials, as you have abundantly demonstrated you are not qualified yourself to speak on medical or health matters.

Further, you have ignored data presented showing a correlation between trans surgeries and suicides. You have made purely political assertions on nothing more than opinion, so you have absolutely no standing to complain about posts which also present opinions.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

I know parents of transgender kids. All four kids may be trans but you can bet that before anything is done they are sent to counseling.bc It's not an easy decision. The psychologists will guide it the whole way.

Thoughts? 'Cause you are going to see much more regret in the coming years.

D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

You are talking out of ignorance.

This boys who think they are girls and girls who think they are boys are not screwed up psychologically because they aren't accepted for who they are "really (think they) are," they (think they) really are the sex they are not because they are psychologically screwed up to begin with.

It doesn't take a lot of listening to them talk to see both the comorbidities (other mental illnesses) and the social contagion associated with it. These poor kids are being lied to and taken advantage of and you are cheering on the process like it's abolition and the Civil Rights movement rolled into one morally righteous package. Tragically, you are really just perpetuating evil against them.
Redbrickbear
Why can't our liberals & leftists be as normal as European ones?

historian
Maybe too many of them are perverts? They are openly promoting the pedo agenda (although they won't accurately label it).
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Jack Bauer
When you have to rely on 3 year olds as your "allies", you are a terrible person.

Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

This boys who think they are girls and girls who think they are boys are not screwed up psychologically because they aren't accepted for who they are "really (think they) are," they (think they) really are the sex they are not because they are psychologically screwed up to begin with.

It doesn't take a lot of listening to them talk to see both the comorbidities (other mental illnesses) and the social contagion associated with it. These poor kids are being lied to and taken advantage of and you are cheering on the process like it's abolition and the Civil Rights movement rolled into one morally righteous package. Tragically, you are really just perpetuating evil against them.
More ignorance about human sexuality and civil rights
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

I'm getting my information from people who have advanced degrees in psychology as well as personal observation over time of the population in question. You don't have to like what I say, but it's not based out of ignorance.

Additionally, this whole "it's not a choice" is BS. It is a series of choices for a boy to end up with the delusion that he is actually a girl or vice versa. Those choices are reinforced and rewarded by idiots like you who somehow think that pumping kids full of body and mind altering hormones, along with surgically maiming them is a good idea. It's not, and the fact that you think that this is acceptable shows just how deluded you have become youself.
historian
This is evil & it clearly demonstrates why delusional perverts should not be anywhere near little children. Essentially, she has brainwashed a bunch of kids, not her own, into repeating blatant lies and having no understanding of biological reality.

I'm assuming this is really a woman. I cannot be sure due to her confusion.
Jack Bauer
historian said:

This is evil & it clearly demonstrates why delusional perverts should not be anywhere near little children. Essentially, she has brainwashed a bunch of kids, not her own, into repeating blatant lies and having no understanding of biological reality.

The same people that "validate" you also believe a fat man lives at the North Pole and rides in a sleigh
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you support this?

Do u support this?

historian
Jack Bauer said:

historian said:

The same people that "validate" you also believe a fat man lives at the North Pole and rides in a sleigh

What?

I'm talking about reality. Anyone who things a man in a dress is a woman because he thinks so is not dealing with reality.

Reality is not based upon one's thoughts. A lie is still a lie no matter who tells it or how often.

"Facts are stubborn things." John Adams
historian
Corporations will continue this insanity until it hurts them. It might be necessary to force them to learn a lesson repeatedly. Look at Bud Light, Target & Disney.

In a situation like this, with women placed in serious potential danger, it might take a class action lawsuit or two. It might even require jailing personnel who allow these situations, thus endangering the public. Heaven forbid a woman, or didn't a child, is raped by one of these perverts there should be legitimate grounds for accessory charges. The politicians supporting it should also pay a very high price, not limited ti the ballot box.

No sane society should tolerate such obvious perverse insanity.
historian
More trans insanity:

https://notthebee.com/article/uk-lawyer-sued-for-saying-only-women-have-periods

Sometimes I think the British Leftists are crazier than American Leftists!
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

I'm getting my information from people who have advanced degrees in psychology as well as personal observation over time of the population in question. You don't have to like what I say, but it's not based out of ignorance. Name these psychologists

Additionally, this whole "it's not a choice" is BS. It is a series of choices for a boy to end up with the delusion that he is actually a girl or vice versa. Choice or not, what business is of yours.

Those choices are reinforced and rewarded by idiots like you 'Idiots like me'? I do not call you names. Why would you stoop to name calling.

who somehow think that" pumping kids full of body and mind altering hormones" ,You plucked this idea out of right wing broadcast.

along with surgically 'maiming them" is a good idea. 'Maiming them' is a Straw Man Fallacy: Attacking a distorted, sensationalized version of a claim. Using the straw man fallacy means using oversimplified arguments in order to distract the other party from the main point of the discussion.

It's not, and the fact that you think that this is acceptable shows 'just how deluded 'you have become yourself. ''just how deluded" More straw man.

DC, your comments are destructive to our culture and lead to severe depression, dehumanization and suicide
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

I'm getting my information from people who have advanced degrees in psychology as well as personal observation over time of the population in question. You don't have to like what I say, but it's not based out of ignorance. Name these psychologists

Additionally, this whole "it's not a choice" is BS. It is a series of choices for a boy to end up with the delusion that he is actually a girl or vice versa. Choice or not, what business is of yours.

Those choices are reinforced and rewarded by idiots like you 'Idiots like me'? I do not call you names. Why would you stoop to name calling.

who somehow think that" pumping kids full of body and mind altering hormones" ,You plucked this idea out of right wing broadcast.

along with surgically 'maiming them" is a good idea. 'Maiming them' is a Straw Man Fallacy: Attacking a distorted, sensationalized version of a claim. Using the straw man fallacy means using oversimplified arguments in order to distract the other party from the main point of the discussion.

It's not, and the fact that you think that this is acceptable shows 'just how deluded 'you have become yourself. ''just how deluded" More straw man.

DC, your comments are destructive to our culture and lead to severe depression, dehumanization and suicide
no they are and no they dont..

You are wrong and are not supporting these people with the care they need.. studies prove that transitioning doesnt resolve those emotional issues and create more as they have destroyed their body and mind with improper hormones for their genetic body type
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Troon - the moral equivalent to the n_word
: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

Good lord how can any you call yourselves a good person
I've never heard that word before.

But please, sit on your judgement seat today as usual.
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Odd comment from you 47. Especially considering your personal involvment with abortions, identity politics, and support of Killary Clinton' suscide parade.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

read back a few pages and you'll see it. Yeah, I will call out dehumanization
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco, you are the only person to throw out that word. So if you plan to denounce it, go after yourself and stop pretending someone else used it.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

1. Why would I "name these psychologists?"
Do you want to dox them for holding views you don't like? Do you doubt their existence?

2. It is my business to push back against your idiocy as much as it is your business to advocate barbaric "treatments" and the promoting of delusions among impressionable children.

3. What you advocate is modern day lobotomies. It is idiocy to encourage children in their delusions. Additionally, you do plenty of "name calling" yourself, so if I "stooping" it is only to reach your level.

4. I don't listen to any "right wing broadcast."

5. Yes, pumping people full of hormones and chopping of parts of their body is maiming them. Sorry the accurate description offends you.

Arguing that kids shouldn't be treated as medical experiments when they face mental illness is neither destructive to "our culture" nor does it lead to "severe depression, dehumanization and suicide." Trying to shut down discussion by claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with your belief is causing people to die, however, is quite destructive to our culture.
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

47 you dehumanize people more than anybody on here.

You put everybody that disagrees with you in the same basket and have literally no nuance about politics and interpersonal relationships.

You hear "maga" and see one homogenious group of individual who all think alike, so you can stand in condemnation of them.

I hear it and realize there are millions of completely different people, with completely different backgrounds, and completely different life directions and mindsets.
Jack Bauer
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Yet you constantly advocate the murder of humans.

Sickening lack of self awareness.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you want to dox them for holding views you don't like? Do you doubt their existence?

Because you claimed it hem a source

2. It is my business to push back against your idiocy as much as it is your business to advocate barbaric "treatments" and the promoting of delusions among impressionable children

Not your job at all. It is the parents duty .

3. What you advocate is modern day lobotomies. It is idiocy to encourage children in their delusions. Additionally, you do plenty of "name calling" yourself, so if I "stooping" it is only to reach your level.

Show me where I called you names

Don't play innocent.

I see these nutty views on right wing media.

5. Yes, pumping people full of hormones and chopping of parts of their body is maiming them. Sorry the accurate description offends you.

Arguing that kids shouldn't be treated as medical experiments when they face mental illness is neither destructive to "our culture" nor does it lead to "severe depression, dehumanization and suicide." Trying to shut down discussion by claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with your belief is causing people to die, however, is quite destructive to our culture.
. More straw men. and yes you are dehumanizing these ids, their parents, grandparents once again your ignorance is showing
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

2. It is my business to push back against your idiocy as much as it is your business to advocate barbaric "treatments" and the promoting of delusions among impressionable children

Don't play innocent.

. More straw men. and yes you are dehumanizing these ids, their parents, grandparents once again your ignorance is showing

Again, it is not "dehumanizing" to say that someone with gender dysphoria needs treatment for their delusions, not affirmation of it.

You basically claim that if I cared about these kids I would affirm their delusions. Well, I say that if you cared about them, you wouldn't affirm their delusions.
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

You put everybody that disagrees with you in the same basket and have literally no nuance about politics and interpersonal relationships.

You hear "maga" and see one homogenious group of individual who all think alike, so you can stand in condemnation of them.

I hear it and realize there are millions of completely different people, with completely different backgrounds, and completely different life directions and mindsets.

Your "differences " still hold that these young people and the LGBT community are abnormal or crazy or delusional, or mentally ill. Morality counts in the real world. People are people and are not encapsulated in your moral views. The world has moved on from these biases. Time to remember the love commandment you shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor as yourself.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Don't play innocent.

Again, it is not "dehumanizing" to say that someone with gender dysphoria needs treatment for their delusions, not affirmation of it.

You basically claim that if I cared about these kids I would affirm their delusions. Well, I say that if you cared about them, you wouldn't affirm their delusions.
yes, it is dehumanizing because your assumption is the gender disphoria is somehow abnormal. The medical and scientific world has moved beyond your limited view.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Don't play innocent.

yes, it is dehumanizing because your assumption is the gender disphoria is somehow abnormal. The medical and scientific world has moved beyond your limited view.

Thinking that you are a woman when everything physical about you says that you are a man is a delusion in the same way that thinking you are a dolphin when everything physical about you says that you are a human is a delusion.

These are not the cognitive processes of a mentally healthy person. It is not dehumanizing to say that someone who has a mental illness has a mental illness. We have just had mental health awareness week in this country. Mental illness is a real thing and needs to be treated as such. It is not "dehumanizing" to advocate treating those with mental illness. The difference between your treatment plan and mine is that you seek to embrace their delusions, and force everyone else to pretend they are real, and the treatment I would advocate would seek to help them overcome their delusions, as almost all those who suffer from those delusions eventually do.

In your world, we need to "move beyond" the "limited view" that folks with schizophrenia are, in fact, not being followed by the KGB or that those with multiple personality disorders are actually really several different people. We need to affirm those with Xenomelia by assuring them that, in fact, the arm attached to their torso is not actually part of their body and celebrate and enable their wish to amputate it.

You have fallen off the wagon of rationality and have been run over by the horsemen of mass hysteria.
ShooterTX
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Your "differences " still hold that these young people and the LGBT community are abnormal or crazy or delusional, or mentally ill. Morality counts in the real world. People are people and are not encapsulated in your moral views. The world has moved on from these biases. Time to remember the love commandment you shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor as yourself.

There is nothing loving about "affirming" lies.

People cannot change their gender. Lying to them about their identity is exactly what Satan does to hurt people. It is the opposite of love.

You are advocating and encouraging Satanic behavior. To make it worse, you are attacking those who are trying to bring the truth to the lies. You are fully opposed to Jesus on this issue.

ShooterTX
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Don't play innocent.

yes, it is dehumanizing because your assumption is the gender disphoria is somehow abnormal…

You can't possibly think that gender dysphoria is NORMAL can you?

At best it's a mental illness/disorder/affliction affecting an incredibly small subset of the population.
Jack Bauer
"This doesn't affect you!"

"Also, you are now a uterus owner"

historian
It often seems like Dems only care about women as sex objects (Bill Clinton, the Kennedy's, & many others), baby killers, or political props. It's the party of misogyny and their embracing the Trans Cult is further evidence.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Your "differences " still hold that these young people and the T community are abnormal or crazy or delusional, or mentally ill. Morality counts in the real world. People are people and are not encapsulated in your moral views. The world has moved on from these biases. Time to remember the love commandment you shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor as yourself.
there, i fixed it. Stop making LGBT a thing.. its just T and they are not included with LG&B

I know many LGBs and they very much dislike being lumped together with T and other people who struggle with mental issues like whether they need a mens room, womens bathroom or litterbox..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.