Elon Musk Talk

101,049 Views | 1000 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Assassin
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now that Elon and Trump are buddies again…….will our peace loving, superior minded lefties start burning Teslas ?
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KaiBear said:

Now that Elon and Trump are buddies again…….will our peace loving, superior minded lefties start burning Teslas ?

I think they need to take some more sniper shots at innocents first
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elon Musk Calls for Netflix Boycott Over Transgender Themes in Kids' Show
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Netflix has been trash for years.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elon Musk Calls for Netflix Boycott Over Transgender Kids' Content, Wiping $15 Billion from Market Cap
Last updated 7 minutes ago

Elon Musk urged his followers on X to cancel Netflix subscriptions in response to transgender representation in children's shows like 'Dead End: Paranormal Park' and 'The Baby-Sitters Club,' confirming his own cancellation on September 30, 2025. The campaign, amplified by viral posts and screenshots of cancellations, contributed to a 4.3% decline in Netflix shares over four days ending October 2, 2025, reducing the company's market capitalization by $15.1 billion.

Republican Rep. Tim Burchett announced plans to summon Netflix executives for congressional testimony on the content, amid ongoing debates over LGBTQ+ themes in programming rated for young audiences.
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saw this when I was out walking. Never seen this color before


Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Saw this when I was out walking. Never seen this color before




That is one ugly vehicle. Really, they couldn't come up with a better design?
EatMoreSalmon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?


  • AugustSeptember 2025: Reports indicated that a potential reconciliation was discussed, and Trump was described by an aide as willing to "forgive" Musk. The two were photographed at a September memorial service for conservative activist Charlie Kirk.
  • October 2025: Despite the brief meeting, recent reports state that Musk was invited but did not attend a White House dinner for tech executives, with his absence cited due to the ongoing feud.
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I still love to see this clip after all that happened a few months ago

Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Realitybites
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EatMoreSalmon said:

Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.



I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/

I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Realitybites said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.



I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/

I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.

Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.

Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
EatMoreSalmon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Realitybites said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.



I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/

I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.

Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.

Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous

If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EatMoreSalmon said:

Assassin said:

Realitybites said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.



I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/

I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.

Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.

Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous

If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.

Good choice.

German troops were terified of the P-47's murderous impact on them.
Realitybites
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EatMoreSalmon said:

Assassin said:

Realitybites said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.



I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/

I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.

Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.

Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous

If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.


No doubt, if it was being flown in combat. But sitting at an airshow in peacetime...it is homely.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EatMoreSalmon said:

Assassin said:

Realitybites said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.



I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/

I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.

Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.

Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous

If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.

Dad used to be a Navigator on a B24 in WWII. I think I had a plastic model of every plane from that era. Dad is standing on the left

Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
EatMoreSalmon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Realitybites said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Assassin said:

Realitybites said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.



I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/

I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.

Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.

Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous

If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.


No doubt, if it was being flown in combat. But sitting at an airshow in peacetime...it is homely.

Very true. Would scare more wildlife with that engine noise, too. One used to fly once in a while around Grand Prairie.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:



No doubt, he did a top notch job on the border.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.