KaiBear said:
Now that Elon and Trump are buddies again…….will our peace loving, superior minded lefties start burning Teslas ?
Shame on Sky News for this utterly misleading headline. Anyone pushing this false narrative deserves complete contempt.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 27, 2025
Epstein tried to get me to go to his island and I REFUSED, yet they name me even before Prince Andrew, who did visit. https://t.co/9Pd3LXFeFm
A Shocking report from Rutgers University, 50% of left of center respondents believed it is justified to murd*r Elon Musk for his opinions. 56% believed it was justified to k*ll Donald Trump for his.
— Andrew Kolvet (@AndrewKolvet) September 30, 2025
Houston we have a serious problem. pic.twitter.com/6AJA66OGuM
Wow, 100% of Netflix employee donation are to the Democratic Party! https://t.co/MvXGEYolKF
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 1, 2025
Tesla Cybertruck beats a 911 while towing a 911, which mean it can carry a 911 faster down a 1/4 mile than the Porsche can travel by itself … https://t.co/l0mQKFQ9NB
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 2, 2025

Just lucky https://t.co/r7Sw6jgH13
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 5, 2025
Assassin said:
Saw this when I was out walking. Never seen this color before
So few understand the implications, even when stated as clearly as below https://t.co/tfGs5oOGav
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 5, 2025
🚨BREAKING: Elon Musk is officially staying on as an Advisor to President Trump — fully committed, per Reuters.
— MAGA NATION 🇺🇸 (@MAGANationX) October 4, 2025
Do you support this move?
YES or NO? pic.twitter.com/1l1XTOg4jH
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 5, 2025
Many more Tesla self-driving V14 improvements still to come, but wide rollout of V14.1 has begun.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 7, 2025
14.2 rolls out in a few weeks and then 14.3 a few weeks later, depending on safety testing.
There is so much change that we are carefully confirming each one.
All 50 states would block @elonmusk from teaching a high-school physics class because he doesn’t have an arbitrary government-issued "teaching certificate." We’ve got professionals and retirees in all 50 states—engineers who built bridges, pilots who’ve flown across the world,… pic.twitter.com/LOgGNjCGxy
— James Fishback (@j_fishback) October 9, 2025
Judges, DAs, lawmakers and NGOs who push murderous thugs on the innocent public need to be held accountable for their actions https://t.co/0ex75XP7iB
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 10, 2025
EatMoreSalmon said:
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
Realitybites said:EatMoreSalmon said:
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/
I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.
Assassin said:Realitybites said:EatMoreSalmon said:
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/
I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.
Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.
Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous
EatMoreSalmon said:Assassin said:Realitybites said:EatMoreSalmon said:
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/
I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.
Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.
Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous
If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.
EatMoreSalmon said:Assassin said:Realitybites said:EatMoreSalmon said:
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/
I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.
Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.
Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous
If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.
EatMoreSalmon said:Assassin said:Realitybites said:EatMoreSalmon said:
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/
I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.
Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.
Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous
If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.
Realitybites said:EatMoreSalmon said:Assassin said:Realitybites said:EatMoreSalmon said:
Believe it or not, there are people who love that design. I'm not crazy about it, but have a son in law who is.
The craziest mod of the car I've seen is one painted in the Flying Tigers shark mouth theme. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving at the time I saw it.
I'm sure fans of the Mustang, Corsair, and Spitfire will disagree but I always thought the P40 was the best looking warbird. And Cybertrucks look great.
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/shark-mouth-p-51-mustang-bomber-custom-wrap-modified-cybertruck-cyberbeast-by-unplugged-performance-%F0%9F%AB%A1.16591/
I finally got a Tesla this week. Had it drive me home last night. It is a ridiculously nice car.
Gotta go with the Mustang. Must have been pretty wicked seeing that baby coming at you, knowinig what it had under the hood.
Congrats on the Tesla! Me and my little Kia Soul are jealous
If you wanted to survive, you would want to fly the P-47 Thunderbolt. It was a flying tank with its armor, but had that wasp engine with turbocharging that bested German fighters above 20,000 feet. It could also fly at treetop level and survive a mistake of hitting a treetop.
No doubt, if it was being flown in combat. But sitting at an airshow in peacetime...it is homely.
Bravo https://t.co/wRGehCYXEn
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 10, 2025
Great work by @Neuralink team https://t.co/e988DNXTOF
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 11, 2025
Starship flight on Monday ~5pm CT https://t.co/EoRAnU6Vmj
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 11, 2025
A lot of people still don’t believe that mass illegal immigration was actively promoted by the Biden administration, even though it was utterly obvious! https://t.co/1WlZfdhyYR
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 12, 2025
Assassin said:A lot of people still don’t believe that mass illegal immigration was actively promoted by the Biden administration, even though it was utterly obvious! https://t.co/1WlZfdhyYR
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 12, 2025
Starship flight tomorrow evening https://t.co/Fbkw1zch2V
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 13, 2025
People are handing out champagne in the streets of Tel Aviv to celebrate the release of the Jews who were held hostage.
— Ari Teman (@AriTeman) October 13, 2025
Many people are correctly thanking @realDonaldTrump but it's also important to thank @elonmusk.
If Elon had not bought X, there would be no 2nd Trump term… pic.twitter.com/Vbc0HMxZ6u