White privilege?

58,484 Views | 600 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

17 pages and no one explains white privilege other than your skin is white...no one refutes Shapiro or Dinesh and no one explains how affirmative action is not considered non-white privilege.
. Well that's it. White privilege is white skin. I don't have to explain anything about affirmative action. That's your definition. You defend it (non-white privilege?).
But a privilege indicates an advantage. What advantage did my white kin have? I've also been mistaken for being Hispanic...both are true but I promise you saying I'm Hispanic is far more advantageous to me that saying I'm white.
JusHappy2BeHere
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

17 pages and no one explains white privilege other than your skin is white...no one refutes Shapiro or Dinesh and no one explains how affirmative action is not considered non-white privilege.
. Well that's it. White privilege is white skin. I don't have to explain anything about affirmative action. That's your definition. You defend it (non-white privilege?).
But a privilege indicates an advantage. What advantage did my white kin have? I've also been mistaken for being Hispanic...both are true but I promise you saying I'm Hispanic is far more advantageous to me that saying I'm white.
you didn't get harassed for the color of your skin.... you didn't get shot for a normal traffic stop... you didn't have the cops called on you for sitting or grilling....

You can post how proud you are that a white guy got shot an no one protested.....

You get to be you.... the king of dog whistles without being judged by other closet racists
Florda_mike
JusHappy2BeHere said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

you didn't get harassed for the color of your skin.... you didn't get shot for a normal traffic stop... you didn't have the cops called on you for sitting or grilling....

You can post how proud you are that a white guy got shot an no one protested.....

You get to be you.... the king of dog whistles without being judged by other closet racists

^^^ Good gosh

So much the victim

Stop making excuses and go make something of yourself to help the world and it's people

Be the best that God made you to be
Doc Holliday
JusHappy2BeHere said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Alright then I guess the only logical next step is to take down whitey.

Make sure you get sterilized if you're white.
Give away all your money to non whites.
Apologize profusely for being born with white skin.
Make sure to call all cops racists.

Sound good?
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
fadskier
JusHappy2BeHere said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

}17 pages and no one explains white privilege other than your skin is white...no one refutes Shapiro or Dinesh and no one explains how affirmative action is not considered non-white privilege.

Not denying that the things you mentioned have happened, but where is your proof that they are attributed to race? Sounds like you have some dog whistles yourself...
Golem
Doc Holliday said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Alright then I guess the only logical next step is to take down whitey.

Make sure you get sterilized if you're white.
Give away all your money to non whites.
Apologize profusely for being born with white skin.
Make sure to call all cops racists.

Sound good?

He could just kill himself. That would satisfy all his goals. He'd get rid of his 'white privilege', stop taking money from and oppressing minorities, end his reign of toxic masculinity, and stop contributing to 'global warming'. Leftists should all really seriously consider if suicide wouldn't be the best option to advance their agendas. It seems to tick all the boxes.
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

People of color getting job or accepted to college based on skin color not qualifications.
Maybe we need to relook at those policies. You maybe right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.