Khashoggi

27,343 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Muslims kill another Muslim. Don't care.

Better to focus on our own people who are murdered in the US everyday by criminals, drugs and drunk drivers .
You know, I really take offense to that. My girlfriend is Muslim (Muslim light as she says). I'd venture to say that she a better person and live a better life than many, many "Good Christians" I know. Kinda hateful on your part. You cannot group ever person in every religion together. There is a big difference between being Muslim and being an Isalmist. Big difference. Having said all that, the Saudi's ain't our friends. Nor, do they share our values. Their brand of Wahabism is terrible. The have oil and we use them to buttress Iran.
J.R.
Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Why are you guys more upset about some foreigners murdering another foreigner in another country than you are about an illegal alien foreigner murdering American citizen Kate Steinle in this country?
Not sure how 2 unrelated events are a partisan issue.

Both are tragic. Deport the illegals, certainly the criminals first, and anyone with a criminal record.

Protect journalists, and call out countries for their human rights issues. Scary that a hit squad can come in with a bone saw, kill someone and make a body disappear at an embassy. If Iran did that we'd be getting capitalized Trump tweets all week. Let the sanctions begin.
The issue I have is that I don't believe the left's outrage because they are not outraged at this happening on our own soil.

Anyone ever hear about the leftist media covering the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Burma? No? Strange that. It must be because the Burmese aren't a threat to their beloved Iran.
Yes, I'm very familiar with that.
bubbadog
Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Why are you guys more upset about some foreigners murdering another foreigner in another country than you are about an illegal alien foreigner murdering American citizen Kate Steinle in this country?

Both are tragic. Deport the illegals, certainly the criminals first, and anyone with a criminal record.

Protect journalists, and call out countries for their human rights issues. Scary that a hit squad can come in with a bone saw, kill someone and make a body disappear at an embassy. If Iran did that we'd be getting capitalized Trump tweets all week. Let the sanctions begin.
The issue I have is that I don't believe the left's outrage because they are not outraged at this happening on our own soil.

Anyone ever hear about the leftist media covering the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Burma? No? Strange that. It must be because the Burmese aren't a threat to their beloved Iran.
The story was covered thoroughly and on multiple occasions by PBS News Hour. I'm assuming that gets counted as leftist media by RWNJs.
bubbadog
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Better to focus on our own people who are murdered in the US everyday by criminals, drugs and drunk drivers .
You know, I really take offense to that. My girlfriend is Muslim (Muslim light as she says). I'd venture to say that she a better person and live a better life than many, many "Good Christians" I know. Kinda hateful on your part. You cannot group ever person in every religion together. There is a big difference between being Muslim and being an Isalmist. Big difference. Having said all that, the Saudi's ain't our friends. Nor, do they share our values. Their brand of Wahabism is terrible. The have oil and we use them to buttress Iran.
^^^^ This x 1000
Doc Holliday
bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

The story was covered thoroughly and on multiple occasions by PBS News Hour. I'm assuming that gets counted as leftist media by RWNJs.
PBS is leftist? You bet your ass they are.

PBS Host Lindsay Ellis: 'I Get Really Excited About White Genocide'
Gunny Hartman
bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oh so it got wall-to-wall coverage for days on end by every major media outlet just like this Kashwhatever deal huh
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Girlfriend ?

Thought you were a rich mid fifties happily married family guy with several kids and a illegal Mexican maid .

Your story seems to be .....'flexible ' .
bubbadog
Gunny Hartman said:

bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oh so it got wall-to-wall coverage for days on end by every major media outlet just like this Kashwhatever deal huh
The words I used were "thoroughly" and "on multiple occasions." I could also add that this coverage appeared in multiple news networks and outlets.

Your claim was that the "leftist media" didn't cover this story. Clearly, they did, and, clearly, you were wrong about that.
Gunny Hartman
bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

The words I used were "thoroughly" and "on multiple occasions." I could also add that this coverage appeared in multiple news networks and outlets.

Your claim was that the "leftist media" didn't cover this story. Clearly, they did, and, clearly, you were wrong about that.

Clearly, you don't understand the basic point, which is unsurprising, because clearly, it's impossible to be a leftist and also capable of sound reason.
bubbadog
Gunny Hartman said:

bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Clearly, you don't understand the basic point, which is unsurprising, because clearly, it's impossible to be a leftist and also capable of sound reason.

Prime example of circular-jerkular reasoning.
quash
Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Baylor3216 said:

Here's a bigger risk to the Americans everyperson's life

How many Americans did Hondurans kill last year?
Last year? Quite a few more than Saudis killed, I'm sure.

Prove it. You may be right, but I asked for numbers, not comparisons.
Okay, but first I need you to give me the numbers on how many Sri Lankans killed how many Aleutians in 2007.
I think what you are getting at is that the post that started this is unsupported.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
J.R. said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Yes, I'm very familiar with that.
No kidding, NPR covered that for a long time. They also went after the Nobel Peace Laureate president.

Tons of media coverage.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Girlfriend ?

Thought you were a rich mid fifties happily married family guy with several kids and a illegal Mexican maid .

Well since u want to pry into my personal. 50, not married, 1 kid in college , one senior in HS. Still have the house keeper. Never said anything about being rich(whatever that means). I have mentioned what I do and past careers. Yes girlfriend. Getting back to ur hateful comment... knock if off
quash
The less personal details you share with Canada the better, he is very petty in that regard.
Gunny Hartman
bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

bubbadog said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Prime example of circular-jerkular reasoning.

it's called straight line deduction, because every leftist policy ever implemented in the history of man has brought nothing but poverty, misery, and destruction. But hey it sounds good in theory, and "all the other guys did it wrong, so why don't we try it this way?" is the type of worn next level thought that folks like you operate under.
Malbec
quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Malbec said:

quash said:

Baylor3216 said:

Last year? Quite a few more than Saudis killed, I'm sure.

Prove it. You may be right, but I asked for numbers, not comparisons.
Okay, but first I need you to give me the numbers on how many Sri Lankans killed how many Aleutians in 2007.
I think what you are getting at is that the post that started this is unsupported.
Actually the point is, equal rights for goose and gander.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Girlfriend ?

Well since u want to pry into my personal. 50, not married, 1 kid in college , one senior in HS. Still have the house keeper. Never said anything about being rich(whatever that means). I have mentioned what I do and past careers. Yes girlfriend. Getting back to ur hateful comment... knock if off

Well you have certainly ( repeatedly ) implied you are wealthy . Whatever .

Don't give a flip about your girlfriend one way or the other .
But if I don't care what Muslims do to Muslims ( as long as the US stays out of it ) thats my opinion.

Can't tolerate it merely because you are dating one.....tough .

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Why is your girlfriend dating an Infidel? Just curious.
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Ignorance is a terrible thing.
J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Girlfriend ?

But if I don't care what Muslims do to Muslims ( as long as the US stays out of it ) thats my opinion.

You are just a hateful, small little man. Perhaps you could come with spirited, well thought out discussion instead of hurling insults. Seems you are incapable of that.
corncob pipe
"You are just a hateful, small little man."

Trump Derangement says hello and... you have a nice day
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Girlfriend ?

You are just a hateful, small little man. Perhaps you could come with spirited, well thought out discussion instead of hurling insults. Seems you are incapable of that.

Not little....not mean spirited at all.

Just don't like to waste time with irrational people .

Osodecentx
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Ignorance is a terrible thing.
Combat my ignorance. Why? Culturally muslim, like some Jews and Christians aren't serious about it?
Canada2017
Nothing wrong with dating a Muslim. Nothing wrong with dating anyone .

Divorcing the mother of ones children..on the other hand... not the best .
J.R.
Canada2017 said:

And just how in the **** would you know I divorced my children's mother? Obviously you don't. Just love the good Christian judgement with no understanding of the facts. Very typical. Mind you own business.
Gunny Hartman

Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Baylor3216 said:

Dunno. Here are some examples. Let's take a look. And let us keep in mind that almost none of these crimes should have been committed because almost everyone of the perpetrators should not have been in the United States.

http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens
Wrecks Quan Dough
May 2017 Illegal alien, Edwin Velasquez Curuchiche, has been sentenced to fifty years in prison after being convicted of two counts of producing child pornography. Specifically, Curuchiche has been charged with sneaking into the room of a six year old girl and filming himself molesting her while she slept. Originally apprehended entering the country illegally in 2013, the Guatemalan national never returned for his immigration hearing and was living in the U.S. illegally at the time he assaulted the child. (Tennessean, May 15, 2017)
DaveyBear
Do you guys, the lefties that are obsessed about sexual misconduct, even know what the age of consent is in Mexico?

They do. Why import folks from Sina Loa, or the middle east if the age of consent is 12 or what their body frame can handle?

Just curious, I am asking for a professor from California.

I am guessing they can handle issues that our liberal professors can not.
GoneGirl
Gunny Hartman said:

Doc Holliday said:

Buddha Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mainstream media coverage:

PBS Newshour: UBN team says Myanmar military chiefs shoudl face genocide case: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/un-team-says-myanmar-military-chiefs-should-face-genocide-case

BBC: How a genocide was investigated: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45341112

NYTimes: Myanmar's Military Planned Rohinga Genocide: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/world/asia/myanmar-rohingya-genocide.html

NYTimes video - cellphone videos of genocide-Rohingya have enough raw footages to make a case in the ICC:

NPR - All things considered: "One of the greatest threats facing Rohingya Muslims is the land itself": https://www.npr.org/2018/08/24/641706105/one-of-the-greatest-threats-facing-rohingya-muslim-refugees-is-the-land-itself

NYTimes: Why An Song Soo Chi's Nobel Prize won't be revoked: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/04/world/asia/myanmar-rohingya-suu-kyi-.html

Note that this is recent coverage. Most mainstream media have been covering this situation since the ethnic cleansing started, as the Rohingya were massacred and raped and fled their abusers over the border into Bangladesh.

I've been following this story for 2 years now. It's obviously an ethnic cleansing campaign. There were calls for An Song Soo Chi to lose her Nobel Prize in 2017, well-publicized in the Guardian.

So the mainstream and what you term the "liberal" English speaking media in the U.S. and abroad have covered this genocide extensively.
Sam Lowry
Gunny Hartman said:

HuMcK said:

You can tell which way this is going: admin allies in Congress have started a whispered smear campaign against Kashoggi (echoed in this very thread with references to the Muslim Brotherhood), Lindsey Graham came out breathing fire but now has adopted the softer Trump line about waiting for a "thorough" investigation of the Saudis into themselves, Corker says the admin is basically withholding evidence from the Foreign Relations Committee and refusing to provide briefings on the matter. Seems like the Saudis have Trump more or less over a barrel on this one, either through financial ties or something else, so he's going to suck their d!cks loudly hoping it will all blow over. I don't expect any real response from the US unless it comes from Congress, and even then it's no guarantee that response would be faithfully implemented by the Executive branch.

Do you deny that he was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood? And if not, do you deny that they are a radical islamist, terrorist organization?
Our government doesn't consider them a terrorist organization.
HuMcK
quash
Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Baylor3216 said:

Dunno. Here are some examples. Let's take a look. And let us keep in mind that almost none of these crimes should have been committed because almost everyone of the perpetrators should not have been in the United States.

http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens

Link busted, for me at least. Just tell me how many Honduran murderers are here. I trust you.
quash
DaveyBear said:

Do you guys, the lefties that are obsessed about sexual misconduct, even know what the age of consent is in Mexico?

They do. Why import folks from Sina Loa, or the middle east if the age of consent is 12 or what their body frame can handle?

Just curious, I am asking for a professor from California.

I am guessing they can handle issues that our liberal professors can not.

Age of consent has always been arbitrary. Check out first century Judea.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

And just how in the **** would you know I divorced my children's mother? Obviously you don't. Just love the good Christian judgement with no understanding of the facts. Very typical. Mind you own business.

You are correct ....it is none of my business .

I apologize.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.