Football
Sponsored by

Bring Back Briles

39,605 Views | 400 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by ImABearToo
ImABearToo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Burnet or Lampasas!!!
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
Thee University
RightRevBear said:

322 days

since Thee was confronted by the testimony of his beloved BOR that Briles did not violate Baylor policy, discourage anyone from reporting crimes, or try to cover up any crimes.

He still refuses to apologize for what he has said/written about Briles, even though the story the regents told under oath is different than their spin.

We are waiting to see if you are a big enough man, or are you going to resort to your usual tactics of calling us names like Madden quarterbacks or pencil necks.

Show us how big of a man you are by being a man of high character and integrity. You can do this by admitting you bought the false BOR narrative.
It's good to see the FALSE rev has not been struck by lightning! Yet.

What happened over that entire fiasco warrants no apologies from me or anyone other than Art and his staff. He should apologize to Baylor Nation for ignoring the smoke emanating from the program (Baylor Football) and dragging our proud university down into the sewer.

There is no need to call you a limp-wristed, dishwater hands, pencil necked, concave chested, pansie-@$$ed hero worshipper who is clinging to the tattered robe. I won't do it.

I trust and believe that the BOR did the best job they could under the difficult circumstances Art left them with. After all......Baylor University is much bigger than a football team. As in everything there is a cost for "doing business". Art knew that this was Baylor University, the largest Baptist University in the world and not some podunk state school he was used to operating under.

I could have saved Art's job had he been a man who took advice but ego, self-assuredness and cavalier attitude got the best of him. Why do you think the media turned against him? Against Baylor?

YOU need to Repent! YOU need to ask for forgiveness! YOU have been worshipping a false idol for far too long.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains And we never even know we have the key"
ImABearToo
"Thee was confronted by the testimony of his beloved BOR that Briles did not violate Baylor policy, discourage anyone from reporting crimes, or try to cover up any crimes."
RightRevBear
Thee University said:

RightRevBear said:

322 days

since Thee was confronted by the testimony of his beloved BOR that Briles did not violate Baylor policy, discourage anyone from reporting crimes, or try to cover up any crimes.

He still refuses to apologize for what he has said/written about Briles, even though the story the regents told under oath is different than their spin.

We are waiting to see if you are a big enough man, or are you going to resort to your usual tactics of calling us names like Madden quarterbacks or pencil necks.

Show us how big of a man you are by being a man of high character and integrity. You can do this by admitting you bought the false BOR narrative.

What happened over that entire fiasco warrants no apologies from me or anyone other than Art and his staff. He should apologize to Baylor Nation for ignoring the smoke emanating from the program (Baylor Football) and dragging our proud university down into the sewer.

There is no need to call you a limp-wristed, dishwater hands, pencil necked, concave chested, pansie-@$$ed hero worshipper who is clinging to the tattered robe. I won't do it.

I trust and believe that the BOR did the best job they could under the difficult circumstances Art left them with. After all......Baylor University is much bigger than a football team. As in everything there is a cost for "doing business". Art knew that this was Baylor University, the largest Baptist University in the world and not some podunk state school he was used to operating under.

I could have saved Art's job had he been a man who took advice but ego, self-assuredness and cavalier attitude got the best of him. Why do you think the media turned against him? Against Baylor?

YOU need to Repent! YOU need to ask for forgiveness! YOU have been worshipping a false idol for far too long.

We all know that the real problem was Briles didn't kiss the ring and bow before you. Second, I am a fallen and broken man that only through the grace of God through the sacrifice of his son Jesus have been saved from eternal damnation. If standing against injustice in our world makes me less of a Christian in your eyes than so be it. I have and continue to work out my faith with fear and trembling. It is apparent to me that the BOR decided to smear a team and its coaching staff over admitting the campus wide failings of our university.
ImABearToo
That'll preach.
Thee University
RightRevBear said:

Thee University said:

RightRevBear said:

322 days

We all know that the real problem was Briles didn't kiss the ring and bow before you. Second, I am a fallen and broken man that only through the grace of God through the sacrifice of his son Jesus have been saved from eternal damnation. If standing against injustice in our world makes me less of a Christian in your eyes than so be it. I have and continue to work out my faith with fear and trembling. It is o virus to me that the BOR decided to smear a team and its coaching staff over admitting the campus wide failings of our university.
1st.
Kiss the ring? Bow down before me? I am nobody and have always stayed out of the way of coaches and certainly never had to buy a pair of knee pads like you.

2nd.
How did I know you were going to remind us of how broken you are? You haven't cornered the market on being broken.

I will suggest, based upon your posting history, that you are worshipping a man. It is a disease and there have been studies done on the intense adoration of celebrities (coaches).

2,925 and counting. Unlike our savior, Art is not coming back.

The BOR was left with a smoking pile of rubble. They did the best they could to protect Baylor and cut out a cancer that our AD failed to act upon.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains And we never even know we have the key"
drahthaar
ImABearToo said:

Burnet or Lampasas!!!
And Hamilton!
Stranger
drahthaar said:

ImABearToo said:

Burnet or Lampasas!!!
And Hamilton!

when are they coming to Fort Worth?
Robert Wilson
bear2be2 said:

drahthaar said:

RightRevBear said:

Thee University said:

2,921 days and counting.

Teeth are gnashed off to nubbings.

Self flagellation continues unabated.

Dolphins are continually flogged.

Pivot men in the circle jerk have died back in 2021 yet the jerk continues.

322 days

Hmm. Thee didn't buy any BOR narratives. He formed his own opinion based on experience under Teaff. You'd be quite surprised to have a discussion with the man over Storm's burger. He is, however, quit adamant abut triggering pencil necks. Or maybe pencil minds.
Storm's is legit.
I love Storm's. Hit it often.

Usually Burnet or Lampasas. But if I have a reason to be in Hamilton, then I'm hitting that one, too.
Yogi
If he coached at Ohio State, he'd still be coaching there.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
ScrappyPaws
You have to know the truth, right??? His name is on the equestrian center, his blood relation was on that team... the team known across campus to host wild parties with "bad dudes" and the same team to have a couple Jane Doe cases. Equestrian man led the charge, took a few cronies to meet with the WSJ and the rest is history. I'm not even sure I blame equestrian man-regent... if my relative was violated and I had the authority, I might go scorched earth as well. I blame the rest of the BOR for not seeing things for what they were.
drahthaar
Yogi said:

Or Texas.
MrGolfguy
drahthaar said:

Yogi said:

Or Texas.
Or Alabama

Or Michigan

Or Georgia

Or LSU

Or USC

Or Penn St

Or Tennessee

Or Oklahoma

Or (insert big state blueblood)
ImABearToo
Although a Christian college as well, I don't see Liberty caving in to the crapola like Baylor did.
Thee University
ImABearToo said:

Although a Christian college as well, I don't see Liberty caving in to the crapola like Baylor did.
If the Liberty AD manages Liberty Football and the football staff like he did the Baylor staff and program there will be an implosion.
ImABearToo
With or without Ian, I don't see the powers at Liberty succumbing to the firestorm like the BOR did and scapegoating their coach and AD. I think they would do what Baylor should've done and say "we'll deal with this internally so go away!"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.