Football
Sponsored by

Mount Vernon Superintendent on TV talking about Briles hire

75,623 Views | 480 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
BUbearinARK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

BTW, I think three people spoke at last night's meeting.

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.
This much is true outside of Caber fan fiction, no one cares about a 64-year-old 3A high school football coach with an infamous reputation, it's certainly not perceived as a comeback to be in a town of 2,700 making 60k a year to attend pep rallies and coach amateur small town student-athletes.
I'd much rather witness the unproductive infighting that occurs here than have to read about what a travesty it is that Briles is coaching a 3A team in the mainstream media.

It makes sense that it's still an issue among US. That these people elsewhere can't let go is far more troubling.
I don't know what you're reading, but you have to actively seek out news on Art Briles to hear anything about him at this point...or just wait for Cabers to post it here.

He is out of sight and mind to healthy-minded people in the general public.

He's yesterday's news and all parties should move on, Cabers and media gossips included.
#irony
One of the many words you misuse....the least offensive of them, we'll give you that much.

#timhatesrhule

Better?
#compelledtoanswermyself

Sad.
Nah, par for the course for your Caberdom, you speak to yourselves because the rest of us are busy with reality.
#realityizoverrated
MilliVanilli
BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.
This much is true outside of Caber fan fiction, no one cares about a 64-year-old 3A high school football coach with an infamous reputation, it's certainly not perceived as a comeback to be in a town of 2,700 making 60k a year to attend pep rallies and coach amateur small town student-athletes.
I'd much rather witness the unproductive infighting that occurs here than have to read about what a travesty it is that Briles is coaching a 3A team in the mainstream media.

It makes sense that it's still an issue among US. That these people elsewhere can't let go is far more troubling.
I don't know what you're reading, but you have to actively seek out news on Art Briles to hear anything about him at this point...or just wait for Cabers to post it here.

He's yesterday's news and all parties should move on, Cabers and media gossips included.
#irony
One of the many words you misuse....the least offensive of them, we'll give you that much.

#timhatesrhule

Better?
#compelledtoanswermyself

Sad.
Nah, par for the course for your Caberdom, you speak to yourselves because the rest of us are busy with reality.
#realityizoverrated
An excellent mantra for you guys, it's certainly in practice for you, the candor is refreshing...though ironically flirting with acknowledging reality.
BUbearinARK
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

#timhatesrhule

Better?
You Cabers sure can't get over it that's for sure, and hate the fact Baylor has moved on with a new girlfriend in a promising relationship.
But it appears after the first two seasons that the suitor is openly looking for a prettier girl! You have no problem with that? You would hope the girl would have a little more dignity than to put up with such crap. But then I remember, we are BAYLOR.

Milli in 3.....2....1. "Caberdom, CABer, CTE, dellusional, self-awareness, fantasies,.....Blah!!!! Blah!!!! Blah!!!"
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Thee University
BUbearinARK said:

I have a great ooc game. Mt. Vernon against Guelfi Firenze. Sister cities!

Is BT going to boycott Italy?
Does anyone have an update on Spaghetti Football?

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

#timhatesrhule

Better?
You Cabers sure can't get over it that's for sure, and hate the fact Baylor has moved on with a new girlfriend in a promising relationship.
But it appears after the first two seasons that the suitor is openly looking for a prettier girl! You have no problem with that? You would hope the girl would have a little more dignity than to put up with such crap. But then I remember, we are BAYLOR.

Milli in 3.....2....1. "Caberdom, CABer, CTE, dellusional, self-awareness, fantasies,.....Blah!!!! Blah!!!! Blah!!!"
I know you hate the fact you're a CTE sufferer with Cab delusions, but the facts are facts.

Seek help if you want to reengage with reality. I wish you had a family that loved you so you didn't feel like you have to spend time on a forum talking about a school you hate.

It's a cry for help and attention, please seek real help, people here can help you if you genuinely need it.

Four years of being a pointless dick isn't getting you any better, so try something new...and offline.

MilliVanilli
Thee University said:

BUbearinARK said:

It fell strangely silent, just like the UH and FAU threads.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

#timhatesrhule

Better?

I know you hate the fact you're a CTE sufferer with Cab delusions, but the facts are facts.

Seek help if you want to reengage with reality. I wish you had a family that loved you so you didn't feel like you have to spend time on a forum talking about a school you hate.

It's a cry for help and attention, please seek real help, people here can help you if you genuinely need it.

Four years of being a pointless dick isn't getting you any better, so try something new...and offline.

You really know nothing about me or my family. Hate is such a strong word. I do not hate Baylor. I just no longer care. The leadership and I no longer agree on what example should be set and what the direction should be. And that is okay.

And the fact that you are willing to call someone that you don't know nor have never met "a pointless dick" tells us all we need to know about you.

Have a great evening, Milli. Keep setting the example and keep spreading that "Christian Mission".
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

#timhatesrhule

Better?

You really know nothing about me or my family. Hate is such a strong word. I do not hate Baylor. I just no longer care. The leadership and I no longer agree on what example should be set and what the direction should be. And that is okay.

And the fact that you are willing to call someone that you don't know nor have never met "a pointless dick" tells us all we need to know about you.

Have a great evening, Milli. Keep setting the example and keep spreading that "Christian Mission".
Go to sleep little Caber. Your triggered frenzy is four years deep and oh so exhausted.

If hate really is not in your vocabulary then you ought to wonder why you've spent four years being a pointless dick on this forum to Baylor, Baylor fans, rape victims, and reality itself.

You need a hobby, it was reasonable to assume no one at home either knows this is how you spend your time or no one is there to care.

Can't wait for your next hissy fit that swears you're leaving yet again under multiple screen names...but despite your daily pointless dick schtick, you swear you don't care at all about Baylor...therefore your presence here is either fueled by loneliness, addiction or hatred.

Sad, but so is the reality of your history as a poster.
redfish961
MilliVanilli said:

redfish961 said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

True, nobody cares until the one who has a 1,000 posts on the subject pontificates, lol.

What a joke and could be much more entertaining if you tried harder.

My score is a 3 out of 10, if that.

Cumbersome drivel and very little substance, although on occasion, I get surprised.
I mock you Cabers for your daily waste of bandwidth and you think it's someone else's obsession because you're easily and rightfully lampooned buffoons.

The lack of self-awareness and attempts to project are hysterical, almost as funny as your attempts to convince yourselves that landing a 3A high school coaching job in a small town is proof that a triumphant P5 comeback awaits.

Meanwhile, your fanfiction is on a Baylor forum, since you won't stop posting it for years on end, no matter how farcical, the only recourse is to correct it with reality, and your reactions are always highly entertaining given how much you're offended by it.

You're the solution to your own problem, join reality or continue to be cheap entertainment from your divorce from it on a forum that has zero relevance to posting about Mount Vernon High School's football coach.

I actually didn't mean to include your response on that post...I was replying to Barley.

I read the first 4 words and stopped.

Whatever floats your boat.
TexasScientist
MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

Apparently you care a great deal, judging from how time you devote to posting about him. You never thought he would coach again, but here he is coaching again. As far as how much he makes, maybe he's coaching because he love the game and coaching kids. Maybe he feels charitable. Small towns have produced some great players, so don't knock them.
BUbearinARK
MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

Thanks for taking the time to help me out in advance! But which words do I misuse and which are offensive?
Reverend
Millivanilli and xiledinok: what are your Baylor connections?

Thee: no need to respond....we've heard them ad nauseam.
MilliVanilli
TexasScientist said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

Apparently you care a great deal, judging from how time you devote to posting about him. You never thought he would coach again, but here he is coaching again. As far as how much he makes, maybe he's coaching because he love the game and coaching kids. Maybe he feels charitable. Small towns have produced some great players, so don't knock them.
Cute posturing, says someone that has excused the inexcusable in full and spent 4 years doing mental gymnastics for it on a forum no longer relevant to your cause.
MilliVanilli
BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

Thanks for taking the time to help me out in advance! But which words do I misuse and which are offensive?
Usually words like "no" and "sexual assault" seem to go over your head for starters.
MilliVanilli
Reverend said:

It's adorable how you easily ruffled Cabers, on a Baylor forum yakking nonsense about a 3A high school coach demand to want to know someone's Baylor credentials when it is firmly you lot who seem to be of questionable allegiance.

Reverend
MilliVanilli said:

Reverend said:

It's adorable how you easily ruffled Cabers, on a Baylor forum yakking nonsense about a 3A high school coach demand to want to know someone's Baylor credentials when it is firmly you lot who seem to be of questionable allegiance.

I thought you'd want to proudly display your credentials., since you constantly question everyone else's.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
redfish961 said:

MilliVanilli said:

redfish961 said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

True, nobody cares until the one who has a 1,000 posts on the subject pontificates, lol.

Cumbersome drivel and very little substance, although on occasion, I get surprised.
I mock you Cabers for your daily waste of bandwidth and you think it's someone else's obsession because you're easily and rightfully lampooned buffoons.

The lack of self-awareness and attempts to project are hysterical, almost as funny as your attempts to convince yourselves that landing a 3A high school coaching job in a small town is proof that a triumphant P5 comeback awaits.

Meanwhile, your fanfiction is on a Baylor forum, since you won't stop posting it for years on end, no matter how farcical, the only recourse is to correct it with reality, and your reactions are always highly entertaining given how much you're offended by it.

You're the solution to your own problem, join reality or continue to be cheap entertainment from your divorce from it on a forum that has zero relevance to posting about Mount Vernon High School's football coach.

I actually didn't mean to include your response on that post...I was replying to Barley.

What in the actual ****? You're pissy about what I said? I guess I'm sorry that I pointed out the fact that almost nobody showed up. What is there to take issue with? I'm sure I've said somewhat derisive things here. That's not one of them.

People were talking a big game i.e. protesting this hire. National and local articles were written about it. There was AMPLE opportunity for these columnists and protestors to show up and ask questions. Guess what! No one did. It speaks to the hypocrisy of the media and the loons.

They care just enough to not go any further than writing some words down.

So...I'll stick to my guns and say no one cares. They faux care. It's a common thing today.

But to act like you're upset by what I said is ridiculous.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

I wouldn't call the Dallas Morning News or Houston Chronicle a means of "seeking" his hiring at Mt. Vernon out. They're major media outlets.
Two dying papers that largely speak to a circle jerk echo-chamber. No one not looking for it cares.
Well, we certainly are in agreement there.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Thee University said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Thee University said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Thee University said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Yes, faulty premise. Your "what if it were your daughter" argument is assuming that all the allegations being thrown out there are true, and that Art Briles is to blame, neither of which has been proven, except perhaps only in the court of public opinion where innuendo, allegations in lawsuit filings, out of context text messages, biased reporting, and the opinions of "professional victims" serve as "proof". So by assuming the truth of your disputed conclusion in your premise, in essence you're begging the question.

Here in this last post you seem to be offering your past experience and personal bias as proof of your premise, (which by the way is yet another fallacy). Though your experience gives you a lot more insight than others, and while it may be pertinent to your team back then, you really haven't offered anything that directly pertains to the team at hand, except for what two friends of yours said. While I don't have any reason to doubt them, at best this is just anecdotal evidence based on hearsay. In contrast, however, I offered an actual documented example of the volleyball player to challenge your premise that Briles is definitely to blame and is therefore deserving of all the animus being directed at him, as if he was the Grim Raper himself. But here we have an actual victim, from the actual case where "Briles knew of a rape but didn't report it", who doesn't seem to blame Briles, but rather, seems to be generally supportive of him, even praising him personally and for how he handled the situation, and defending him against the rampant criticism.

I certainly don't expect you or anyone else to fully change your mind because of this, but I think mitigating pieces of evidence like this should at least temper the extremist stance against Briles that too many here have firmly entrenched themselves in. Extremist stances, such as saying to those who defend Briles, "You now accept the collateral damage (as long as it is not your daughter getting assaulted, roughed up or generally raped) as OK and your savior coach was framed."- which not only is begging the question again, but also it does nothing for the debate/discussion except to antagonize and falsely defame.

I never said ALL of the allegations were true.

I never said Art was the sole person to blame.

Go back and craft a new masterpiece of response. I salute your effort but you are chasing another premise. Not mine.

You were incapable of understanding my own personal Baylor Football experiences. Only the names and faces change from year to year. How you mange and discipline those interchangeable parts is what makes the difference. I refuse to cite and detail actual events and most certainly won't divulge names. The point remains, the difference is that most teams understand and obey rules, laws and structure. These teams have many of the same characters and "problems" other teams have. However, a strong dose of discipline, understanding the mission statement, the history of the institution, the goals of the institution and just that fact that Baylor is the largest Baptist University in the world and truly expects more out of their students and student/athletes got lost somewhere.

I suggest that my stance is not extremest but that of a realist tempered with a dose of personal experience in environments of "characters" that just about every single college football team in America possess. It only took a little bit of extra effort for Art to protect his kingdom and his legacy. It seemed to me that he almost did not care about the collateral damage done to Baylor during his planned short stint in Waco.

I'm not antagonizing Art. He feathered his own nest. He knew how the game was played. He is not stupid. He knew that it was only a matter of time before some of authority at Baylor stepped in and put an end to his lackadaisical approach to disciplining his problem kids. The only thing that postponed this implosion a year or two was that Art brought wins to a program that was the 98 lb weakling for so many years. The Baylor bluebloods held their noses for as long as they could but everyone has a limit.

I did not say that you said Briles was the sole person to blame. And whether or not you said ALL the allegations are true is beside the point. These do not nullify your fallacy of begging the question. Implicit in your "what if it were your daughter" argument is the assumption that enough of the allegations are true, and that Briles is enough to blame. Of course, what constitutes as being "enough" is subjective and debatable, but therein lies the point- you haven't established either, but you assume its truth in your argument.

Like it or not, whenever you or anyone else uses the "what if it were your daughter" argument or other renditions of this argument, such as "we're ok with rape as long as Briles wins" as you did in your previous post, that is your premise and you are begging the question. It's a bad argument, so I'd stop using it.
I told you about my two attorney friends and what their daughters told them over their Freshman year Chistmas holidays.

What I have not told you is about another friend (Baylor grad) who said his daughter was constantly "stalked" by a particular player (player did not last 4 years) and it got very uncomfortable for her on a couple of occasions. She did absolutely nothing to warrant this "situation" and none of these "situations" took place at late night/early morning parties because she knew better than to put herself in that bad environment due to reputations of these gatherings.

What if it was your daughter? Would you have a little bit different attitude towards the girls that were obviously assaulted in a very un-Baylor like fashion or is this collateral damage OK with you?

For the record, let me first point out that your "collateral damage" remark is begging the question yet again. So far you have not proven or shown why this incident was the responsibility of anyone else except the player himself.

For the sake of the argument let's assume this story is true. In order for me to explain what I would do or feel if this were my daughter, I'd like to know a bit more. Can you expound upon the details a little further? Can you explain how he stalked her? What was it that made her very uncomfortable? Was she threatened? Did she or anyone report it? To whom?

Who recruited these bad apples? Who coached them every day and could see personalities blooming? Who relied on these "animals" to play for Baylor on Saturdays? Who staked their career advancement on specific players, some who have proven to be "bad dudes"? Would ANY of these players accused and those guilty have even been on the Baylor campus had Art or one of his coaches not gone out and signed them?????

PLAYERS AND THEIR ACTIONS ARE A DIRECT REFLECTION OF THE COACHING STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expected your pitiful answer. You still can't and won't answer the legitimate question. You don't need more info. Your daughter is raped or assaulted by one of Art's "bad dudes" (his words, not mine). What are you waiting for Father of the Year?

With fans and supporters like you it is no wonder Art is where he is today.

How do I know he was a "bad apple" they recruited? Shouldn't you tell me more about his recruitment? Was he a problem recruit? Did he have a problem history in high school? Did the coaches know about it?

Shouldn't you tell me more about this "stalking" incident to verify he is an "animal" that Briles used to "advance his career?" That he is indeed one of Briles' "bad dudes"?? Can we at least establish first, that your stalking charge has actual merit, before we start judging? Was it reported to the coaches? Did they try to do anything about it?

Or, should we simply take at face value that a coach determines every action of every player and therefore we should just blame the coach for this player's ALLEGED stalking, without even bothering to examine the case?!

I don't disagree with you that coaches can play a significant part in how their players behave, but so do his parents, peers, pop culture, and the media. And I'm not even saying that Art Briles is innocent. If the facts and sound logic show you to be right in all this, then so be it! But....

CAN WE HAVE ACTUAL EVIDENCE AND FACTS BEFORE WE DESTROY SOMEONE'S CAREER AND REPUTATION!!!!!

And yet, you refuse this! THAT's what's pitiful, sir, not my answer.

Yes, I CAN and WILL answer whatever you want me to answer, and YES, I do need more info. It's called being FAIR. Your refusal to engage me with the facts behind this allegation tells us everything, and it makes your stance lose all credibility. I certainly see why you are so highly criticized in this forum.

Guilty because Thee says so? Welcome everyone, Thee's Kangaroo Court is now in session!!
BUbearinARK
MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

Usually words like "no" and "sexual assault" seem to go over your head for starters.
Cool, thanks. Wayyy over. But back to your assertion and my need of help. You mentioned my misuse of words (some of which are offensive).. what are those words? [And also please who all is included in the collective "we'll" in "we'll give you that much"]

Preciate it!!
I’m an optimist!

And /S in case I missed it

TE
Matthew Klopfenstein 1 catch/5 yds
MilliVanilli
Reverend said:

MilliVanilli said:

Reverend said:

I thought you'd want to proudly display your credentials., since you constantly question everyone else's.
Haha, I'm not a Caber. And I've rehashed my Baylor street cred ad nauseum withe actual Baylor faithful.

It's cute you think you're owed something though.

william

>>
Kingdom:
Animalia
Phylum:
Arthropoda
Class:
Insecta
Order:
Blattodea
Family:
Blaberidae
Subfamily:
Oxyhaloinae
Tribe:
Gromphadorhinini
Genus:
Gromphadorhina
Species:
G. portentosa
<<

Go Bears!
MilliVanilli
BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

Cool, thanks. Wayyy over. But back to your assertion and my need of help. You mentioned my misuse of words (some of which are offensive).. what are those words? [And also please who all is included in the collective "we'll" in "we'll give you that much"]

Preciate it!!

Check out this website, maybe they can help you with your literacy issues if you're truly looking to brush up.

https://cities.sylvanlearning.com/us/tutoring-services/reading-tutor
True Grit
Serious question... I seem to recall that the Mount Vernon ISD Board Meeting was this week. How did that turn out?
drahthaar
Thee University said:

BUbearinARK said:

Nah. It's all meatball sammiches from now on.
Reverend
MilliVanilli said:

Reverend said:

MilliVanilli said:

Reverend said:

Haha, I'm not a Caber. And I've rehashed my Baylor street cred ad nauseum withe actual Baylor faithful.

Your answer is so clumsy. You must be getting tired. You probably should tag out for a while.
redfish961
BarleyMcDougal said:

redfish961 said:

MilliVanilli said:

redfish961 said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

What in the actual ****? You're pissy about what I said? I guess I'm sorry that I pointed out the fact that almost nobody showed up. What is there to take issue with? I'm sure I've said somewhat derisive things here. That's not one of them.

People were talking a big game i.e. protesting this hire. National and local articles were written about it. There was AMPLE opportunity for these columnists and protestors to show up and ask questions. Guess what! No one did. It speaks to the hypocrisy of the media and the loons.

So...I'll stick to my guns and say no one cares. They faux care. It's a common thing today.

No, I was actually agreeing with you, I just didn't post it right.

I agree with your post and read 4 words of Milli's because it is the same drivel.

This is a non factor with the exception of a handful.

Sorry for the confusion.
xiledinok
Reverend said:

Some guy named Wallace Daniel signed my diploma.

What's it like to be a traitor for your wallet?
Banned BarleyMcDougal
redfish961 said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

redfish961 said:

MilliVanilli said:

redfish961 said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

No, I was actually agreeing with you, I just didn't post it right.

I agree with your post and read 4 words of Milli's because it is the same drivel.

This is a non factor with the exception of a handful.

Sorry for the confusion.
No problem. Man my intuition told me that something was off because I've never seen you post anything that wasn't pretty level-headed and above the fray.
BUbearinARK
MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BUbearinARK said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

MilliVanilli said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Raucous. Raucous crowd.

Nobody cares.

#irony

Preciate it!!

Check out this website, maybe they can help you with your literacy issues if you're truly looking to brush up.

https://cities.sylvanlearning.com/us/tutoring-services/reading-tutor
I'm totally legitimate. The dna test proved it. But are you?
MilliVanilli
Reverend said:

MilliVanilli said:

Reverend said:

MilliVanilli said:

Reverend said:

Your answer is so clumsy. You must be getting tired. You probably should tag out for a while.
You cabers are tiresome and boring that much is certain.

As for my answer, it was plain English, a subject that has frustrated Cabers for some time now...a shame they choose to troll a written forum when it is so clearly not in their wheelhouse to have to read and write.
Reverend
xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

Some guy named Wallace Daniel signed my diploma.

What's it like to be a traitor for your wallet?

Well good for you. I knew Wallace Daniel when he was a history professor. I went to his wedding.

I'm no traitor. Just a loyal friend. You probably don't understand.
Thee University
Reverend said:

What are yours? Transfered in from MCC?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Aliceinbubbleland
https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/mt-vernon-tigers-(mt-vernon,tx)/football/schedule.htm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.