Football
Sponsored by

Art Briles in the Houston Chronicle

62,735 Views | 369 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MilliVanilli
rrochetti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I usually avoid this side of town like the plague, but between the riveting discussion on the proper method for calculating present value and Gunny wrecking some egos . . .

Gunny Hartman
REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

One of these days just for the hell of it, I'm going to post all the heinous things Art had going on in his program right here on the free board for all the world to see, just so I can watch all his zombies defend indefensible behavior.

Should be fun.
Why not now? I would love to see your list. Why are you pay guys hogging all the good stuff? Do you also have the Russian collusion goods on Trump as well?

Unfortunately, Briles undoing was beating the University of Texas and Oklahoma on a regular basis. Fortunately, our "leadership" put us back in our place where we belong and we are no longer a threat.

Oh I don't post these things on premium either. Too hot for there also. But who knows, maybe one day it will tickle my fancy. I'll make sure to also include stuff that Rex's son was involved in.

Post it now.
Show everyone all of your insider knowledge.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

Oh I'm not going to just yet, but not because I give a rat's ass about protecting your boy, but because I care about protecting Baylor. Perhaps one day once all the repercussions of this have blown over and the NCAA is in the rearview, I'll change my mind.

BTW speaking of jobs, he's been an operations guy for what, 10 years now? That's a position usually only held for a few years before getting promoted on upwards. Are they ever going to trust him with a responsibility beyond holding a clipboard?

Graduated from Baylor 5 years ago
In spite of that it's only been a " few" years
Doing well has a job never filled for bankruptcy
I trust him
Thanks

You're proud he hasn't filed for bankruptcy? That's quite the low bar. Are you also proud he's not in prison for axe murder?
REX
Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

One of these days just for the hell of it, I'm going to post all the heinous things Art had going on in his program right here on the free board for all the world to see, just so I can watch all his zombies defend indefensible behavior.

Should be fun.
Why not now? I would love to see your list. Why are you pay guys hogging all the good stuff? Do you also have the Russian collusion goods on Trump as well?

Unfortunately, Briles undoing was beating the University of Texas and Oklahoma on a regular basis. Fortunately, our "leadership" put us back in our place where we belong and we are no longer a threat.

Oh I don't post these things on premium either. Too hot for there also. But who knows, maybe one day it will tickle my fancy. I'll make sure to also include stuff that Rex's son was involved in.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

Oh I'm not going to just yet, but not because I give a rat's ass about protecting your boy, but because I care about protecting Baylor. Perhaps one day once all the repercussions of this have blown over and the NCAA is in the rearview, I'll change my mind.

BTW speaking of jobs, he's been an operations guy for what, 10 years now? That's a position usually only held for a few years before getting promoted on upwards. Are they ever going to trust him with a responsibility beyond holding a clipboard?

I trust him
Thanks

You're proud he hasn't filed for bankruptcy? That's quite the low bar. Are you also proud he's not in prison for axe murder?

Yes
But I am most proud that he isn't like you
Hard working honest coach
I'm done with this one
Have a great day (let me know if you need me to help you with any bills)
Thanks
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
rrochetti said:

I usually avoid this side of town like the plague, but between the riveting discussion on the proper method for calculating present value and Gunny wrecking some egos . . .

Welcome to the dark side!! Grab you some Chex Mix and a Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoy! By the way, can you spare a little of that Grey Poupon?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
DioNoZeus
REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Yes
I'm done with this one
Thanks

With any sense you'd be done with this site. There is no reason for you to be here.
Eball
DioNoZeus said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Yes
I'm done with this one
Thanks

With any sense you'd be done with this site. There is no reason for you to be here.
We have open borders all are welcome here!
DioNoZeus
Eball said:

DioNoZeus said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Yes
I'm done with this one
Thanks

You're lucky this post isn't on the R&P board. Heads would be exploding for sure.
Eball
DioNoZeus said:

Eball said:

DioNoZeus said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Yes
I'm done with this one
Thanks

You're lucky this post isn't on the R&P board. Heads would be exploding for sure.
MilliVanilli
REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Yes
I'm done with this one
Thanks
You come here to troll and insist upon lies and then get butt hurt when taken to task.

GTFO already, you're a waste of bandwidth and an embarrassment to your own family.

A quiet anonymous existence is the best recuperation your reputation could possibly have instead of reminding people daily what a shameless agenda-driven hack you are.
rrochetti
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Welcome to the dark side!! Grab you some Chex Mix and a Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoy! By the way, can you spare a little of that Grey Poupon?
Man, even the insults are lamer around these parts.
xiledinok
REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Yes
I'm done with this one
Thanks

Just admit to Gunny you here because of me. You switched your handle from Baylorfans. I m disappointed you didn't tell me the new one.
william
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Welcome to the dark side!! Grab you some Chex Mix and a Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoy! By the way, can you spare a little of that Grey Poop-on?

Go Bears!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
rrochetti said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Insults? I was actually giving you a welcome post! Come into to the light. ALL are welcome!

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Insults? I was actually giving you a welcome post! Come into to the light. ALL are welcome!

Join the payside so you can throws insults and really get mad at my posting on Drew. All opinion.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Join the payside so you can throws insults and really get mad at my posting on Drew. All opinion.
I thought you already did that on the free side basketball board? (I don't go there much, not sure).

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
"I will just say study the facts. Don't listen to the chatter. Study the facts."

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
zunooreo said:

"I will just say study the facts. Don't listen to the chatter. Study the facts."

The facts.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

The perfect Caber image, thinking a loss by a rebuilding team under Coach Rhule to Liberty is worse than gang rape and loss of institutional control under their now-deposed 3A high school coach.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

The perfect Caber image, thinking a loss by a rebuilding team under Coach Rhule to Liberty is worse than gang rape and loss of institutional control under their now-deposed 3A high school coach.
The perfect Milli image......

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

The sexual fantasies of Jim Ward.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

No offense, but you are not my type.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

I'm sure you collect naked images about all the screen names you don't obsess over.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

I'm sure you collect naked images about all the screen names you don't obsess over.

-- Barack Obama
BU82EX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Is that what you snack on in your parents basement? Still living at home at the age of 54...about right for a Stephenville HS grad who is the new maintenance man at Mt. Vernon high. When Mt. Vernon cans your coach are you going to troll their message boards too? Crack open another Pabst darkside pumper!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BU82EX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Is that what you snack on in your parents basement? Still living at home at the age of 54...about right for a Stephenville HS grad who is the new maintenance man at Mt. Vernon high. When Mt. Vernon cans your coach are you going to troll their message boards too? Crack open another Pabst darkside pumper!
Hey there Buttercup! My parents basement? Nah. We all live under a bridge. And the internet really sucks down here! 54? Ah to be young again!

You should go nighty night now and snuggle with your Care Bear. It is way past your bedtime.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
The only thing the 0/0/0 crew has left is a meaningless loss to Liberty and a 3A coaching job arranged by the old East Texas good ole boy system. Oh, the sweat hogs are left too. The hogs cannot think for themselves so they love 0/0/0.
CNC
My neighbors recently bought a turtle.
william
... and speaking of NPV calcs, 80's/90/00's Hankamer students - Dr James Tipton has passed away - I enjoyed his classes.

- BUmma

https://www.gracegardensfh.com/notices/DrJamesJim-Tipton
Go Bears!
drahthaar
Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Aw, hell, Gunny. Some truth stands on its own merit, like not wielding an axe in a crowd.
Gunny Hartman
witchmo said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

REX said:

Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Should be fun.

Post it now.

Didn't think so

Go get a job
Thanks

I trust him
Thanks

Aw, hell, Gunny. Some truth stands on its own merit, like not wielding an axe in a crowd.

BU82EX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BU82EX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

rrochetti said:

Hey there Buttercup! My parents basement? Nah. We all live under a bridge. And the internet really sucks down here! 54? Ah to be young again!

You should go nighty night now and snuggle with your Care Bear. It is way past your bedtime.

Stephenville High troll alert. Do your parents know you troll the internet at your age? I'm guessing you are a "stud" on-line. Unfortunately, the minute you climb those basement stairs every morning and head to that mower at Mt. Vernon high, reality starts to set in...Make sure you don't forget the lunch mom packed you when you head out the door each morning! This is Mr. Sunshine calling it like it is....
Yogi
What do you want from this man?

I not ***ing kidding, as bad of a person as some of you think he is, your reactions have made you even WORSE human beings.

Let me tell you something about this man. I first met Art Briles about 2001. I have never seen a man love his family or his players so much. In an era where we label everyone a "racist" who disagrees with us. this man treated blacks, Hispanics, whites, Asians and gays like his own sons. Unlike many of you, he never lied to me or talked about me behind my back. He was what every single one of you say you want in a great friend.

And you guys have totally crucified this guy - and why is that even a surprise? Human beings are absolute garbage and who would ever blame God if he wanted to send every last one of us to Hell? I'm not blasphemous; I am right. We always go overboard. We always become worse than that what we hate - because we hate. Because of our vanities.

Let me tell you something: give yourselves the chance to be the friend and so-called "brothers in Christ" to Art Briles. You will be awesomely surprised. This is a GENUINELY GOOD MAN. He has been nothing but gold to me in 18 years of knowing him personally.

This statement will probably get me tossed into Hell - as if I don't already deserve it - but I GENUINELY hope some of you are treated by God by the way you have treated Art Briles.

And I will leave it at that.

If you ever REALLY knew that man, you'd know what I'm talking about. There's a reason kids wanted to play for him - and why he would have brought a national championship to Baylor University.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
william
Yogi said:

I not ***ing kidding, as bad of a person as some of you think he is, your reactions have made you even WORSE human beings.

Let me tell you something about this man. I first met Art Briles about 2001. I have never seen a man love his family or his players so much. In an era where we label everyone a "racist" who disagrees with us. this man treated blacks, Hispanics, whites, Asians and gays like his own sons. Unlike many of you, he never lied to me or talked about m....... but I GENUINELY hope some of you are treated by God by the way you have treated Art Briles.

If you ever REALLY knew that man, you'd know what I'm talking about. There's a reason kids wanted to play for him - and why he would have brought a national championship to Baylor University.
Go Bears!
xiledinok
I nominate Gunny to have a heart to heart discussion with the head of our former regime.
Perhaps, Gunny can get the reasons for the 0/0/0 approach.
Redbrickbear
Yogi said:

Let me tell you something about this man. I first met Art Briles about 2001. I have never seen a man love his family or his players so much. In an era where we label everyone a "racist" who disagrees with us. this man treated blacks, Hispanics, whites, Asians and gays like his own sons. Unlike many of you, he never lied to me or talked about me behind my back. He was what every single one of you say you want in a great friend.

And you guys have totally crucified this guy - and why is that even a surprise? Human beings are absolute garbage and who would ever blame God if he wanted to send every last one of us to Hell? I'm not blasphemous; I am right. We always go overboard. We always become worse than that what we hate - because we hate. Because of our vanities.

Let me tell you something: give yourselves the chance to be the friend and so-called "brothers in Christ" to Art Briles. You will be awesomely surprised. This is a GENUINELY GOOD MAN. He has been nothing but gold to me in 18 years of knowing him personally.

This statement will probably get me tossed into Hell - as if I don't already deserve it - but I GENUINELY hope some of you are treated by God by the way you have treated Art Briles.

They are obsessed with him and want him destroyed.

Would not be surprised if some on here honestly would not smirk if he committed suicide.

Its how depraved some of the Regent cultists are.......they have never had their leadership and power challenged......they react like a raving mob of lunatic campus Antifa.

I don't know Art but I respect what he did with Baylor's football program. I wish him well in the future. But I don't think much about him day to day because he is not part of Baylor's future.

But then i'm a normal guy...with normal rational emotions and no deep mental issues.

The Regent cult is not......they are OBSESSED with this guy......its creepy as hell to watch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.