Football
Sponsored by

Art Briles in the Houston Chronicle

62,716 Views | 369 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MilliVanilli
TheAgentGrant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First off, I DID NOT MAKE A VIDEO PREDICTING GUNDY WAS THE NEXT COACH. There is only one person that has ever made a comment about any video that I have made on here so my prediction is right. I only make videos when it pertained to scripture. You know the Bible. Maybe you should try to pick it up and read it once in a while. You might learn something. AND, AND IF I HAD made a video, you would have had to have been my Facebook friend which you were. You're showing your colors friend. I was told by someone that we both know that's in that Letterman's lounge with you that he was offered the BU job. I will not reveal his and her name because I value them than I do you. Oh, and it was for 10 years and 6 million a year. 60 Million and he walked away at about the 10th or 11th hour.

You just keep swinging like an irate idiot over a "cash drawer" that was offered on a recruiting trip.
AgentGrant
Brian Ethridge
Staff
He never interviewed.
Ludwig von Missi
This cumulative record with zero context is the stuff of simpletons.

Were Baylor fans disappointed with their 15-19 coach after the '74 season?

LMAO

Fans, at least the ones with functioning brains, care that their programs are trending in the right direction. If we go 9-3ish this year, only the dumbest of the dumb will be regurgitating cumulative record to try to downplay a program clearly trending in the right direction. The rest of us will be thrilled.
TheAgentGrant
Not what I was told Brian, but this person was and is a decision maker. I also knew that the coaches were going to walk before the BU/UT game that you discredited, but was later to be shown true. There are things that you guys never know that some do. I am not trying to discount you, but just because you don't know as in the forfeit I did know. I trust this person. They have A LOT of influence at Bu and wanted Mike very badly.
AgentGrant
Brian Ethridge
Staff
TheAgentGrant said:

Not what I was told Brian, but this person was and is a decision maker. I also knew that the coaches were going to walk before the BU/UT game that you discredited, but was later to be shown true. There are things that you guy never know that some do. I am not trying to discount you, but just because you don't know as in the forfeit I did know. I trust this person. They have A LOT of influence at Bu and wanted Mike very badly.

Gundy never interviewed. It was a smoke screen. Just like Morris, Fleck, and more. The current AD put out false flags and people bought them.
MilliVanilli
TheAgentGrant said:

First off, I DID NOT MAKE A VIDEO PREDICTING GUNDY WAS THE NEXT COACH. There is only one person that has ever made a comment about any video that I have made on here so my prediction is right. I only make videos when it pertained to scripture. You know the Bible. Maybe you should try to pick it up and read it once in a while. You might learn something. AND, AND IF I HAD made a video, you would have had to have been my Facebook friend which you were. You're showing your colors friend. I was told by someone that we both know that's in that Letterman's lounge with you that he was offered the BU job. I will not reveal his and her name because I value them than I do you. Oh, and it was for 10 years and 6 million a year. 60 Million and he walked away at about the 10th or 11th hour.

You just keep swinging like an irate idiot over a "cash drawer" that was offered on a recruiting trip.
Uh, yeah, you did, you posted it on the now-defunct Baylor fans.

I always thought you had a screw loose, but now you're just a bold-faced liar.

You're also the idiot that claimed on this forum that Applewhite was being groomed by Mack Brown to replace Herman.

You're a bizarre pathological liar apparently.

Quite the little attention *****.

TheAgentGrant
I disagree, again as in the BU/UT game I was told by this same person that the coaches were not going to show up. You are not correct about Morris. You know how I know? Because my cousins son-in-law was on his staff at SMU and now at ARK. I was asked not to discuss it or bring it up to friends. A Baylor football legend confirmed that also. Seems like they maybe telling only what they want you to know.
AgentGrant
MilliVanilli
TheAgentGrant said:

I disagree, again as in the BU/UT game I was told by this same person that the coaches were not going to show up. You are not correct about Morris. You know how I know? Because my cousins son-in-law was on his staff at SMU and now at ARK. I was asked not to discuss it or bring it up to friends. A Baylor football legend confirmed that also. Seems like they maybe telling only what they want you to know.
Your "disagreement" is an alternate reality you inhabit.

I'm sure this same source had you making prophetic triumphal videos about Gundy being Baylor bound and told you Applewhite was being groomed by Mack Brown to take over for Herman as he prepared for the Sugar Bowl...

TheAgentGrant
Well if I did, then maybe I might have. so much has happened during that time. Lets talk about that cash drawer.
Stick and stones old man. You maybe a legend but you have sever anger problems. You asked for evidence? I gave it. Now you need more? I don't have to prove what I know. It amazing that a guy who's trying so hard to be a regent has no inside information at all. And Applewhite? I only repeat what I as told by the guy who wanted the guy that you dislike so much. I believe him. It may not have actually doable, but I believe him.
AgentGrant
Brian Ethridge
Staff
TheAgentGrant said:

LOL
MilliVanilli
TheAgentGrant said:

Well if I did, then maybe I might have. so much has happened during that time. Lets talk about that cash drawer.
Stick and stones old man. You maybe a legend but you have sever anger problems. You asked for evidence? I gave it. Now you need more? I don't have to prove what I know. It amazing that a guy who's trying so hard to be a regent has no inside information at all. And Applewhite? I only repeat what I as told by the guy who wanted the guy that you dislike so much. I believe him. It may not have actually doable, but I believe him.
LULZ, how much crap are you gonna makeup? Just lies stacked on lies upon lies.

You think I was in letterman's lounge with you? That you know who I am? That I was your facebook friend? That no one saw your absurd video prediction from Baylor Fans about Gundy that you now disavow?

You really just are divorced from reality in every category and you think you're some sort of victim for the own holes you dig from being a middle-aged man addicted to lying.

Get off the internet for a while.

TheAgentGrant
Brian, did you or did you not tell a reporter that I told about the coach wanting to forfeit the game that it was not true. And it was released in a recording the night before the game. Laugh all you want Brian, but I guarantee we know a lot more that reporters are told. Your'e good at what you do with all respect, but you're not on the inside of everything.
AgentGrant
TheAgentGrant
It ok I know. The recruiting trip and the cash drawer.
AgentGrant
MilliVanilli
TheAgentGrant said:

Brian, did you or did you not tell a reporter that I told about the coach wanting to forfeit the game that it was not true. And it was released in a recording the night before the game. Laugh all you want Brian, but I guarantee we know a lot more that reporters are told. Your'e good at what you do with all respect, but you're not on the inside of everything.
And you're not on the inside of anything...
TheAgentGrant
Keep believing that.
AgentGrant
MilliVanilli
TheAgentGrant said:

It ok I know.
Tell us what Baylor teams I was on then since you swear you've met me in the letterman's lounge.

Since I'm an old man and Baylor legend that was your facebook friend, you allege, who am I that is so legendary beyond being a thorn to Caberdom?

This is hysterical.

Did the same voice that told you to post a video guaranteeing Gundy was Baylor bound and that Mack Brown was grooming Applewhite to replace Herman tell you we were facebook friends and in the letterman lounge together?

MilliVanilli
TheAgentGrant said:

Keep believing that.
Oh, dearest lost soul, it is self-evident.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
TheAgentGrant said:

You have me confused with someone else.
SATXBear
TheAgentGrant said:

Sounds like you need your own Baylor football site if you are so certain about your rumors.
SATXBear
TheAgentGrant said:

You seem really mixed up
MilliVanilli
SATXBear said:

TheAgentGrant said:

You seem really mixed up
Can't wait to see how he tries to spin his way out of the latest body blows to his reputation.

I'm sure he's concocting a follow up fantasy as we speak.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.