Football
Sponsored by

Art Briles in the Houston Chronicle

62,688 Views | 369 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MilliVanilli
Eball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

"You can look at the letter from Chris Holmes. It exonerates me from any wrongdoing in any sexual assault case," Briles said.

No, Art. It doesn't.
How does it not? CAB limited it to SA cases? I just don't know what you mean...how else would he have been responsible to any victims of SA?
There is a big difference between acknowledging a lack of any personal, direct involvement with a sexual assault claimant, as was done in the letter, and an "exoneration of all wrongdoing," as Art claims. What Holmes did, in a very specific letter with a narrow lens, was attempt to alleviate concerns of Briles' personal involvement in some of the horrible incidents summarized in the PH report (e.g. coaches meeting directly with alleged victims).

From the letter:

"In particular, at this time we are unaware of any situation where you personally had contact with anyone who directly reported to you being the victim of sexual assault or that you directly discouraged the victim of an alleged sexual assault from reporting to law enforcement or University officials."

What Holmes did not address was Art's knowledge of any of those specific events, or the appropriateness of his response thereto. For example, if Kendal was the one doing these things and Art knew about it for years and let it slide, would you consider that outside the scope of "wrongdoing?" I wouldn't, but that isn't what Holmes addressed. Again, very specific, with a narrow lens.
Re-read the interview CAB did not claim exoneration for all wrongdoings...just SA cases "It exonerates me from any wrongdoing in any sexual assault case," You need to quit taking quotes out of context.

So tell us all what CAB did wrong in SA cases at Baylor?

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Brian Ethridge said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Reverend said:

I consider Buddy Jones a good friend. We were good friends in undergraduate school and law school. We were Practice Court partners (for those of you who dont know what that means ask any Baylor Law graduate).

I have't talked to him lately......the last time was right after Briles was fired. He told me he thought it was terribly wrong and was trying to do something about it but all he got was "crickets". Take that for whatever it's worth.

He's a power broker and a back rooms manipulator. It's what he does and he is one of the very best ever at it. It's made him rich. One thing I know for sure about him is he absolutely loses no sleep over people hating him.

I think he loves Baylor. Agree or disagree, he fought to win on a lot of issues and he won.

Just my 2 cents about Buddy.

All of a sudden, I am not real sure who you are. It is no secret that the individual you mention leaked the Briles character assassination to University of Texas blogger Chip Brown, which was the match that lit the Baylor Football program on fire and burned it to the ground. Along with the "Christian Mission." All in the name of protecting the Baylor Board and the Baylor brand. His hate for Ken Starr far outweighed his "love" for Briles. If you wonder why Baylor is becoming so liberal just like the rest of the secular institutes of higher learning, the individual you mention was and still is the catalyst.

For the record, I don't think anyone "hates" the individual you speak of. I do know for a fact that he has driven many Baylor Alums away from Baylor. I am certainly one of them. ILLUMINATE!!!!!

Have a good evening, Reverend.

Reverend speaks the truth in his post.
We will just give him a free pass on bulldozing the BAA building and the personal vendetta involving the underage sorority mean girls drinking wine on a Saturday night. Off campus. All a part of public record, by the way. Life is good. Now let's all recite the Lord's prayer and join hands and sing Kumbaya............"

All kidding aside, Brian, I know you have a business to run. But please don't ever sell your soul to the Devil. It is not worth it.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Buddy Jones but have had some fun with him online. He likes to dish it out and he actually can take it. He is very powerful in Austin. He is much smarter .....

You don't like it but he does have power....I like women and don't need ...
Sweetie ....thou dost protest too much.

You and buddy have every right to be who you are and love wins!

You must not be a Texan or not lived there very long.

Family has not been here long...just since 1820....wanna see our Spanish Land grant?

lol ***** clown

It's gone down hill since the Spanish land grant hasn't it.
Stick with facts, he is powerful and I guess your enemy. Is it your mission to take him down?

What year did you graduate from our blessed school and did any of your siblings or families attend any other school? You come off as a Talibaptist.
It was Newton county swampy land. And whatever we had was lost to the corrupt reconstruction government and their terror taxes.

100 years of our family getting advanced degrees has put us all in a just fine position life wise.

Dad was class of '75, grandad would have been class of '43 but only did a year before going to the war, I was '08

Want all the other 7 Baylor grad family member years?
CNC
X is a former 2nd grade spelling bee champion

How he manages to stay so humble is truly amazing
jumpinjoe
PartyBear said:

osoprimo said:

Malbec said:

PartyBear said:

I'm starting to have faith that the Regents really are being revamped quite a bit. I may have to refer to pre-2018/19 BOR to clarify the BOR I'm criticizing.
I think at the time in 2016 there were 30 voting members on the BOR. 13 of those are still regents, including the current chair.
Like a bad odor, they hang around.

We have 40 BOR members - to help elevate the puppet vote.

By comparison, the entire UT system, a meritocratic, qualified BOR (many campuses, 100s of thousands of students, billions in endowment, several hospitals, etc) has 9 BOR members....

I agree with you. But now we are getting some good folks who are more the caliber of who would be on the Regents of UT, Wake etc. a real and serious BOR for Livingston et al. Once those folks have control they can reform to smaller size. 13 of 40 is already a small remnant what we had.

Turning over the BOR is heading in the right direction, but it's far from fixing the real problem.

They need to learn to tell the truth.

Our University is being run on legal principles followed by a message of Christian mission. Every regent has to agree to an Agreement not to Disclose, which means they can't tell the truth unless an attorney approves the message.

Silence is not our friend, because it gives false conclusions. One of the 10 commandments says" thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor" yet our BOR is silent on many matters that are harmful by letting persons draw misleading and false conclusions from their silence.

When Baylor can return to prayer and scripture to guide its ways, then we will be past this SA dilemma. In the meantime, it's attorneys and common law that is in the forefront leading our university, not a Christian mission.
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
xiledinok
Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Buddy Jones but have had some fun with him online. He likes to dish it out and he actually can take it. He is very powerful in Austin. He is much smarter .....

You don't like it but he does have power....I like women and don't need ...
Sweetie ....thou dost protest too much.

You and buddy have every right to be who you are and love wins!

You must not be a Texan or not lived there very long.

Family has not been here long...just since 1820....wanna see our Spanish Land grant?

lol ***** clown

Stick with facts, he is powerful and I guess your enemy. Is it your mission to take him down?

What year did you graduate from our blessed school and did any of your siblings or families attend any other school? You come off as a Talibaptist.
It was Newton county swampy land. And whatever we had was lost to the corrupt reconstruction government and their terror taxes.

100 years of our family getting advanced degrees has put us all in a just fine position life wise.

Dad was class of '75, grandad would have been class of '43 but only did a year before going to the war, I was '08

I didn't think anyone else had attended some place other than Baylor.
You sports experience at Baylor was awful. I bet you liked Art's dope. Good stuff. It was still dope.

xiledinok
CNC said:

X is a former 2nd grade spelling bee champion

How he manages to stay so humble is truly amazing
Math champion. Count exceptionally well. I m best at counting the casualties.
Gunny Hartman
Here's a few things that are repeatedly simultaneously fascinating and abjectly boring about this board.

I know who Reverend, Milli, and Xiledinok are in real life. I may not always agree with them on everything, but they are authentically good Bears.

Buddy Jones' attack on the BAA (of which a lifetime membership in was my graduation present) and the little personal fiefdom he ran at Baylor for many years are a disgrace. However, he also loves Baylor, and when we needed someone that wielded a big stick in Austin to go to bat for us like during the realignment fiascos, he was always there to answer the call. And Reverend is right -- he wanted to keep Art.

Finally, as for Art, he was our highly paid mercenary head coach (who like any mercenary would have dropped us in a heartbeat for a better opportunity like he almost did 3 times in only 8 years) until he wasn't. He ain't here anymore, so why anyone is still obsessed enough to post about him every effing day beats all I've ever seen.
Redbrickbear
xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

I didn't think anyone else had attended some place other than Baylor.
You sports experience at Baylor was awful. I bet you liked Art's dope. Good stuff. It was still dope.

Had fun with Drew's building the basketball team and was there for the Clemson win that took us to Omaha.

Also had the OT win over a&m....awesome night.

I liked art's football but I'll just as happy if Rhule gets us back to 10 wins and fighting for conference titles.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Gunny Hartman said:

Finally, as for Art, he was our highly paid mercenary head coach (who like any mercenary would have dropped us in a heartbeat for a better opportunity like he almost did 3 times in only 8 years) until he wasn't. He ain't here anymore, so why anyone is still obsessed enough to post about him every effing day beats all I've ever seen.

I like you as a poster, Gunny. But Matt Rhule has openly flirted with the NFL at the conclusion of his first two seasons as Baylor's Head Football Coach. Personally, I think Rhule has been the one calling out. And his agent, Mack Rhoades, has been right there with him. Why do you not hold Rhule to the same standard as Briles? Just curious

-- Barack Obama
Gunny Hartman
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

I like you as a poster, Gunny. But Matt Rhule has openly flirted with the NFL at the conclusion of his first two seasons as Baylor's Head Football Coach. Personally, I think Rhule has been the one calling out. And his agent, Mack Rhoades, has been right there with him. Why do you not hold Rhule to the same standard as Briles? Just curious

I've never pretended otherwise. I view Rhule just like I do most anyone else who doesn't have deep Baylor roots (like Wetzel and Bell), and I have zero issue with that for several reasons:

1) Of course he should put his family's interests above that of his employer. This should go without saying.
2) The foundation he has laid in this program in only 30 months is impressive. I'm not going to get into the ad nauseam of it right now, but our program is already operating on a day-to-day basis at a near-elite level. I personally think that will transfer into many wins -- we shall see. Rhule's rep in the NFL for being the kind of man that can make that happen is why there's continual interest in him from there. I expect that this will only increase in time. But he's not going to leave Baylor for just any NFL coaching opportunity as he flat turned down the Jets down stone cold even though they were his favorite team growing up. This is a great problem to have.
3) Mack Rhoades' job is to win championships. If you think he wants Rhule to leave for the NFL, I don't know what to tell you. But he recently promoted Joey freaking McGuire -- one of the greatest Texas football coaches in history -- to Associate Head Coach for a reason, so I suspect regardless of what happens, we will be in great hands.

Sailor Bear
Eball said:

Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

"You can look at the letter from Chris Holmes. It exonerates me from any wrongdoing in any sexual assault case," Briles said.

No, Art. It doesn't.
How does it not? CAB limited it to SA cases? I just don't know what you mean...how else would he have been responsible to any victims of SA?
There is a big difference between acknowledging a lack of any personal, direct involvement with a sexual assault claimant, as was done in the letter, and an "exoneration of all wrongdoing," as Art claims. What Holmes did, in a very specific letter with a narrow lens, was attempt to alleviate concerns of Briles' personal involvement in some of the horrible incidents summarized in the PH report (e.g. coaches meeting directly with alleged victims).

From the letter:

"In particular, at this time we are unaware of any situation where you personally had contact with anyone who directly reported to you being the victim of sexual assault or that you directly discouraged the victim of an alleged sexual assault from reporting to law enforcement or University officials."

What Holmes did not address was Art's knowledge of any of those specific events, or the appropriateness of his response thereto. For example, if Kendal was the one doing these things and Art knew about it for years and let it slide, would you consider that outside the scope of "wrongdoing?" I wouldn't, but that isn't what Holmes addressed. Again, very specific, with a narrow lens.
Re-read the interview CAB did not claim exoneration for all wrongdoings...just SA cases "It exonerates me from any wrongdoing in any sexual assault case," You need to quit taking quotes out of context.

I don't know, but that's kind of the point. I'm not claiming knowledge of something not expressed in the letter. The letter said, "Art, we aren't aware of you doing A or B." You cannot claim "exoneration" from C through Z. Unless you think the only things Art could have done wrong re: sexual assault cases were the two specific examples Holmes listed, there is no way to claim "exoneration."
Stan Mikita
Whoa ahem excuse me, excuse me. I have been in a coma for the last 5 years and I just woke up. I just have one question:

Was Art Briles fired for cause?
jumpinjoe
Stan Mikita said:

Whoa ahem excuse me, excuse me. I have been in a coma for the last 5 years and I just woke up. I just have one question:

No one fired for cause gets paid $15.1 million to leave.
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
Eball
Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

No, Art. It doesn't.

From the letter:

I don't know, but that's kind of the point. I'm not claiming knowledge of something not expressed in the letter. The letter said, "Art, we aren't aware of you doing A or B." You cannot claim "exoneration" from C through Z. Unless you think the only things Art could have done wrong re: sexual assault cases were the two specific examples Holmes listed, there is no way to claim "exoneration."
1. Why did Holmes write the letter?
2. CAB did nothing to specifically cause the culture at Baylor in terms of how we as an institution handled victims in the case of SA. It was a Baylor problem not a football problem per se, In fact the football problem was a problem becasue of the overall institution problem not vice versa. If our institution was doing a good job in handling those issues it would have handled any football issues differently and we would not find ourselves here today.
3. Why would you feel the need to take an article based on a Q & A format to rip CAB?
4. If you were the face fo the SA problem at Baylor even though you had nothing to do with creating that culture and problem to begin with and you got a letter from Holmes that said just what it said would you not use it to show that you were unfairly being portrayed as the face of and the underlying cause of the problem?
Eball
Gunny Hartman said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

I've never pretended otherwise. I view Rhule just like I do most anyone else who doesn't have deep Baylor roots (like Wetzel and Bell), and I have zero issue with that for several reasons:

1) Of course he should put his family's interests above that of his employer. This should go without saying.
2) The foundation he has laid in this program in only 30 months is impressive. I'm not going to get into the ad nauseam of it right now, but our program is already operating on a day-to-day basis at a near-elite level. I personally think that will transfer into many wins -- we shall see. Rhule's rep in the NFL for being the kind of man that can make that happen is why there's continual interest in him from there. I expect that this will only increase in time. But he's not going to leave Baylor for just any NFL coaching opportunity as he flat turned down the Jets down stone cold even though they were his favorite team growing up. This is a great problem to have.
3) Mack Rhoades' job is to win championships. If you think he wants Rhule to leave for the NFL, I don't know what to tell you. But he recently promoted Joey freaking McGuire -- one of the greatest Texas football coaches in history -- to Associate Head Coach for a reason, so I suspect regardless of what happens, we will be in great hands.

I appreciate you and I appreciate the feelings expressed above...but having grown up in Waco and being a graduate of BU law, with a wife who went to Baylor and kids who went to Baylor and rooting for Baylor for over 50 years of my life...that sentiment is scary and in my mind something that has and continues to hold Baylor back...we never trust anyone who is not somehow a legacy BU person...and I know you know what I am talking about. CMR, Livingstone and Rhodes are just like those before them who did not come to BU with roots in BU...not to be fully trusted or embraced and to be exchanged when we tire of them or if they cross us in any way.
REX
Gunny Hartman said:

Here's a few things that are repeatedly simultaneously fascinating and abjectly boring about this board.

I know who Reverend, Milli, and Xiledinok are in real life. I may not always agree with them on everything, but they are authentically good Bears.

Buddy Jones' attack on the BAA (of which a lifetime membership in was my graduation present) and the little personal fiefdom he ran at Baylor for many years are a disgrace. However, he also loves Baylor, and when we needed someone that wielded a big stick in Austin to go to bat for us like during the realignment fiascos, he was always there to answer the call. And Reverend is right -- he wanted to keep Art.

Did you just post about Art?
Thanks
william
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Reverend said:

I consider Buddy Jones a good friend. We were good friends in undergraduate school and l... ink he loves Baylor. Agree or disagree, he fought to win on a lot of issues and he won.

All of a sudden, I am not real sure who you are. It is no secret that the individual you mention leaked th..... beral just like the rest of the secular institutes of higher learning, the individual you mention was and still is the catalyst.

We will just give him a free pass on bul..... all recite the Lord's prayer and join hands and sing Kumbaya............"

All kidding aside, Brian, I know you have a business to run. But please don't ever sell your soul to the Devil. It is not worth it.
Go Bears!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
jumpinjoe said:

Stan Mikita said:

And don't forget about the additional $2.5 million paid to his attorneys. ILLUMINATE!!!!!

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
jumpinjoe said:

Stan Mikita said:

Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jumpinjoe said:

Stan Mikita said:

And don't forget about the additional $2.5 million paid to his attorneys. ILLUMINATE!!!!!
Great investment to keep mush mouths shut.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
zunooreo said:

jumpinjoe said:

Stan Mikita said:

West Virginia just went over 800 yards against us!

We lost the mall fight!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Eball
How did everyone miss the part where CAB says he is working on a book...I would think that would raise a few heads around Baylor...
Sailor Bear
Eball said:

Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

No, Art. It doesn't.

From the letter:

2. CAB did nothing to specifically cause the culture at Baylor in terms of how we as an institution handled victims in the case of SA. It was a Baylor problem not a football problem per se, In fact the football problem was a problem becasue of the overall institution problem not vice versa. If our institution was doing a good job in handling those issues it would have handled any football issues differently and we would not find ourselves here today.
3. Why would you feel the need to take an article based on a Q & A format to rip CAB?
4. If you were the face fo the SA problem at Baylor even though you had nothing to do with creating that culture and problem to begin with and you got a letter from Holmes that said just what it said would you not use it to show that you were unfairly being portrayed as the face of and the underlying cause of the problem?

You just gave a master class on emotional rants that had nothing to do with my point, which originally came in the form of a four-word post...Although it does help me understand how you could read that letter as something it's not. But I'll play along:

1. I feel pretty confident that Holmes, in his capacity as GC, wrote the letter to protect Baylor from liability from future litigation, as Art continues to look for work.

2. I don't necessarily disagree with this, unrelated as all of it is to my point.

3. I'm not "ripping" Art. I took exception to one point - that the Holmes letter was an exoneration as it relates to SA. I went after our favorite journalist in Fort Worth for the same reason.

4. Of course I would, though I would refrain from calling something it's not.
Eball
Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

Eball said:

Bearish said:

No, Art. It doesn't.

From the letter:

You just gave a master class on emotional rants that had nothing to do with my point, which originally came in the form of a four-word post...Although it does help me understand how you could read that letter as something it's not. But I'll play along:

1. I feel pretty confident that Holmes, in his capacity as GC, wrote the letter to protect Baylor from liability from future litigation, as Art continues to look for work.

2. I don't necessarily disagree with this, unrelated as all of it is to my point.

3. I'm not "ripping" Art. I took exception to one point - that the Holmes letter was an exoneration as it relates to SA. I went after our favorite journalist in Fort Worth for the same reason.

4. Of course I would, though I would refrain from calling something it's not.

Baylor has nothing on CAB in regard to handling or lack of handling anything related to SA...if they did they would have followed a much different path.
Malbec
Russell Gym said:

Malbec said:

PartyBear said:

I'm starting to have faith that the Regents really are being revamped quite a bit. I may have to refer to pre-2018/19 BOR to clarify the BOR I'm criticizing.
I think at the time in 2016 there were 30 voting members on the BOR. 13 of those are still regents, including the current chair.

Three year terms?
Three year terms. They may serve three consecutive terms. Then, they must rotate off the board for at least one year before they can be reappointed again. 75% of the regents are elected by the regents themselves. Under the bylaws, a regent may serve on the board for 37 years out of a 40-year period by repeated reappointment of the other at-large regents.
REX
Thee University said:

zunooreo said:

jumpinjoe said:

Stan Mikita said:

We lost the mall fight!

What was the score 2-30?
2 to 30
WOW
xiledinok
Rex, shouldn't you be concerned about Florida State? Willie "Washout" is getting a rude awakening this year. Just sit in the press box. Enjoy the game without listening to the comments.

The misogynist 0/0/0 crew believes you get a settlement letter from someone then trash those who gave the crew the letter.
Who came up with that idea? The 0/0/0/ women aka "The Sweat Hogs" cannot think for themselves. It cannot be them. I did see Ian's supporters pump 0/0/0. Ian's new boss is a swinger and his new coach is a ***** monger so that seems possible. However, Ian cannot make the decisions. Which 0/0/0 could be dumb enough?
Rex, identify the idiots who invented 0/0/0.
BUbearinARK
Thanks for not failing me y'all!
I’m an optimist!

And /S in case I missed it

TE
Matthew Klopfenstein 1 catch/5 yds
Eball
BUbearinARK said:

Thanks for not failing me y'all!
you are one of my favorites...so I would not want to disappoint!
REX
xiledinok said:

Rex, shouldn't you be concerned about Florida State? Willie "Washout" is getting a rude awakening this year. Just sit in the press box. Enjoy the game without listening to the comments.

The misogynist 0/0/0 crew believes you get a settlement letter from someone then trash those who gave the crew the letter.
Who came up with that idea? The 0/0/0/ women aka "The Sweat Hogs" cannot think for themselves. It cannot be them. I did see Ian's supporters pump 0/0/0. Ian's new boss is a swinger and his new coach is a ***** monger so that seems possible. However, Ian cannot make the decisions. Which 0/0/0 could be dumb enough?

X
Thee
Mili???
Or was that 2-30? Numbers confuse me
Thanks
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

X
Thee
Mili???
Thanks

0/0/0 - same number as percentage chance Art becomes famous for actually coaching football again.
Which one came up with the idea to run that 0/0/0 misogynistic playbook?
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

zunooreo said:

jumpinjoe said:

Stan Mikita said:

We lost the mall fight!

What was the score 2-30?
2 to 30
WOW
No. The score was WVU 41 and Big 12 Co-Champs with TCU Bears 17. #4 in the nation getting the pigskin enema thanks to The Aggie. The time we gave up 807 yards WVU score 70 on us. WVU averaged 48 points against us those 4 times.

You are thinking about the year Baylor won 10 games for the first time in history back when you played only 11 games. You are thinking of the year Baylor won every single conference game to win the SWC without any help from another conference foe. You are thinking of the year Baylor only gave up 13 TDs over 11 games instead of 10 in one game.

The 2-30 you refer to was when that 1980 team lost 4 fumbles and 3 interceptions in the Cotton Bowl to the defending National Champion Crimson Tide. We did not give up 21 points in the 4th quarter.

Thee University
REX said:

xiledinok said:

X
Thee
Mili???
Thanks
Don't kid yourself. You get confused over much more than numbers.
BU82EX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Reverend said:

I consider Buddy Jones a good friend. We were good friends in undergraduate school and law school. We were Practice Court partners (for those of you who dont know what that means ask any Baylor Law graduate).

I have't talked to him lately......the last time was right after Briles was fired. He told me he thought it was terribly wrong and was trying to do something about it but all he got was "crickets". Take that for whatever it's worth.

He's a power broker and a back rooms manipulator. It's what he does and he is one of the very best ever at it. It's made him rich. One thing I know for sure about him is he absolutely loses no sleep over people hating him.

I think he loves Baylor. Agree or disagree, he fought to win on a lot of issues and he won.

All of a sudden, I am not real sure who you are. It is no secret that the individual you mention leaked the Briles character assassination to University of Texas blogger Chip Brown, which was the match that lit the Baylor Football program on fire and burned it to the ground. Along with the "Christian Mission." All in the name of protecting the Baylor Board and the Baylor brand. His hate for Ken Starr far outweighed his "love" for Briles. If you wonder why Baylor is becoming so liberal just like the rest of the secular institutes of higher learning, the individual you mention was and still is the catalyst.

For the record, I don't think anyone "hates" the individual you speak of. I do know for a fact that he has driven many Baylor Alums away from Baylor. I am certainly one of them. ILLUMINATE!!!!!

Have a good evening, Reverend.

We will just give him a free pass on bulldozing the BAA building and the personal vendetta involving the underage sorority mean girls drinking wine on a Saturday night. Off campus. All a part of public record, by the way. Life is good. Now let's all recite the Lord's prayer and join hands and sing Kumbaya............"

Hey Troller and BOR stalker, when did you sell your soul to the devil? Funny how you try and convince us you have some tie to the University. Your only tie to BU is that we had a former coach that also happened to be your PE teacher at Stephenville HS.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.