"Mostly peaceful" protester/tourist sentenced to 5 years for visiting the Capitol

24,393 Views | 443 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oldbear83
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That last claim is Old Brownshirt's biggest whopper yet.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

That last claim is Old Brownshirt's biggest whopper yet.
If "Old Brownshirt" means Sam, yes it is.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
ShooterTX said:

Congrats to all the progressive leftists out there. You caused another one of your enemies to commit suicide. You plans for personal destruction are working just as intended.

What the left has done with Jan 6th is just pure evil. People who are being charged with Trespassing and Disorderly Conduct, are being destroyed by the DOJ. When is the last time you heard of a simple misdemeanor charge taking more than a year to be brought to trial? When is the last time you heard a federal prosecutor pushing for hard jail time, for a first-time, non violent misdemeanor charge?

The left celebrates stories like this. They are pure evil.

The party of self responsibility-GOP- should be aware that the 1/6 people chose to storm the Capitol. No one "caused" that Suicide. He was responsible for his own decisions.
Waco1947
Cobretti
quash
Oldbear83 said:

No quash, you merely posted opinions while ignoring the point.

I do not lie. I DO tick off hypocrites and SJW's, which may be why you are so bitter in these exchanges.

Lol. You intentionally refuse to quote my post so that you don't have to confronted with facts.

Shame on you.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
I am not obliged to report your opinions, quash. And I have already answered them, which fact of course you ducked.

As for shame? Anyone with a moral compass and a 3-digit IQ knows your side owns the shame in this matter.
Cobretti
ShooterTX
Cobretti said:

We definitely dodged a bullet when the GOP rejected that moron for the SCOTUS.
ShooterTX
quash
Oldbear83 said:

I am not obliged to report your opinions, quash. And I have already answered them, which fact of course you ducked.

As for shame? Anyone with a moral compass and a 3-digit IQ knows your side owns the shame in this matter.

Did a criminal docket this week where the age averaged over 700 days. And there is nothing special about this court, or this county, or this state. Your whining about 14 months to get to trial is transparently partisan. And fallacious.

Not unlike your falsehood that was disproved by the fact of one defendant REQUESTING solitary confinement. Ignoring a fact doesn't transmute it into an opinion.

If you have a fact to report feel free. Pro tip: lies aren't facts.

And I don't have to taint you with a false "side": you are shaming yourself all alone. Congrats
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash: " lies aren't facts."

Sam thinks they are, and sorry quash, your opinion is not 'fact' no matter how many times you say so.

It's amusing in a sad way. You and your progressive buddies (the 'I'm a Libertarian' schtick is stale, by the way, no one believes you) throw out every piece of filth you can, hoping to control the narrative by bullying anyone with a moral compass.

But you aren't adding anyone to your side. Team 'It Was Sedition' is going down with the 'We Needed the Shutdown' and 'Firing People is Freedom' gambits.

I don't think you are fooling anyone who can manage critical thinking.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

quash: " lies aren't facts."

Sam thinks they are, and sorry quash, your opinion is not 'fact' no matter how many times you say so.

It's amusing in a sad way. You and your progressive buddies (the 'I'm a Libertarian' schtick is stale, by the way, no one believes you) throw out every piece of filth you can, hoping to control the narrative by bullying anyone with a moral compass.

But you aren't adding anyone to your side. Team 'It Was Sedition' is going down with the 'We Needed the Shutdown' and 'Firing People is Freedom' gambits.

I don't think you are fooling anyone who can manage critical thinking.
Wow, you really don't like it when others use your own tactics against you.
Oldbear83
As often happens these days, Sam, you accuse of what you yourself do.

And again, we all see it. Only the usual cronies support you.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

If you're talking about Quash and Oso, that's not why they're exasperated with you. They're exasperated because they, more than most people, have given you the benefit of the doubt and tried to debate you in good faith only to be met with obfuscation and insult. Just ask them. Or deny and go your way oblivious as ever.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you're talking about Quash and Oso, that's not why they're exasperated with you. They're exasperated because they, more than most people, have given you the benefit of the doubt and tried to debate you in good faith only to be met with obfuscation and insult. Just ask them. Or deny and go your way oblivious as ever.
As I said, you have your cronies. But it never occurs to you to ask yourself why so many who used to respect you, now find your screeds tiresome polemics built from pure dogma.

It certainly never occurs to you to ask yourself why, if I am truly as 'oblivious' as you claim, I get support from a wider range of members?

But go your way, you shall. Mayhap it will yet lead you home to Reason.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

As I said, you have your cronies. But it never occurs to you to ask yourself why so many who used to respect you, now find your screeds tiresome polemics built from pure dogma.

It certainly never occurs to you to ask yourself why, if I am truly as 'oblivious' as you claim, I get support from a wider range of members?

But go your way, you shall. Mayhap it will yet lead you home to Reason.

Two things. Sam has his own views. Team Red loves him when they align and lose their everloving **** when they don't.

Two, Sam is exactly right. I engaged you in good faith with facts and you refuse to engage in kind.

The 1/6 defendants are not being unduly delayed and at least one would rather be in solitary than bunk with other nuts from the tour. If I am lying it should be easy to prove. Prove, not duck. For a person of integrity anyway
Oldbear83
Your loyal sycophancy to Sam will doubtless be rewarded, quash.
Wangchung
5 years for this guy who hit a cop in the head with a baseball bat at a "peaceful protest" in Seattle.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/seattle-man-beat-police-officer-030133078.html
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Dodge, duck, dive, dodge. You got skills, man.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you're still whining bc I am treating your opinions as opinions, you need to get a life, quash.

quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you're still whining bc I am treating your opinions as opinions, you need to get a life, quash.

If you're still lying because my facts hurt your feels you need to find a safe space.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you're still lying because my facts hurt your feels you need to find a safe space.

Someone needs to get you a dictionary for your birthday, quash.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Its pretty easy to tow the republican lone and bra when others agree. About 90% of this board votes exactly like you and claims the same group think. Not really worth bragging about.
Oldbear83
A minority opinion is not automatically worth the read just for being contrary. Any post should be read on its own merit.

The problem is that too many people stop reading at the name of the poster. They assume a post from [x] must be worthless except to taunt.

By the way, I think the phrase you mean is 'toe the line'. Not to be picky, but idioms should be used properly, I think.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.