I don't live in Florida.

20,202 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Theme Song for Fall 2022?

Quote:

We don't need no education
We dont need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave us kids alone!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.
Jack Bauer
jupiter
Canon
jupiter said:

Stopped clock.
Jack Bauer
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thats great. Parents should take an active role in their chidrens education i always knew all my kids teachers and had their numbers.

The principal stood up and did the right thing.

Thank for posting
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
quash
This sudden interest in grooming. Where were the worries over Gaetz, et al?

Libertarians are pounding Aaron Woods for his Elvis/Priscilla schtick.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Porteroso
Mothra said:

tommie said:

Mothra said:

tommie said:

RMF5630 said:

tommie said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

Can I say gay? Can I say Disney? Or is that all it takes to get a thread cancelled?

This is silly. Have you looked at the actual wording of the legisation.

It is simply keeping teachers from instructing or talking about sexuality or their sexuality for grades K-3.

Why in the world would anybody want their child age 5 to 9 be subject to listening to some jackass talk to
them about sexuality, much less same sex sexuality.

There is a time and place for everything, the classroom, with little children is not that place or time.

is this a real issue?
Unfortunately, it is. Hard to believe we have reached this point where discussing gender identity with 4 year olds is now under debate and worse that people that want to engage is such conversations are licensed to teach kids. I am really at a loss that this is actually needing to be discussed and fought.

Live and let live is no longer an acceptable way of life for these people, they now need to push it their believe structure on 4 to 8 year olds AND not even allowing the traditional Judeo-Christian thought or even the traditional Eastern thoughts to be taught as a balance. All that is allowed now is the Gender Equity moral code.

I guess it's ok if you're learning about is as a fraction or math equation.

This is how we'd have done it.

20 out of every 10M people are transgender. That's .0005 percentage of the population or yo momma.
That number has increased dramatically in our youth. We know why, of course.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/05/more-u-s-teens-identify-transgender-survey-finds/306357002/

When I was raising my daughter, I had a teacher try to step in between us. I reminded her that I am the law. I decide.

Next thing I know, I have an anonymous CPS investigation. (Teacher was more Karen than transgender).

I think parents have to be vigilant.
Agreed.

CPS is bad news. I have a friend going through an issue right now with CPS because of an incident that happened 12 years ago. He is a diabetic, and during a "low" moment when his daughter was 6 months old, he told his wife that he had thoughts of harming her because of her non-stop crying. Never did a thing to her of course, but now wife is separated, and tells the counselor about this. Counselor reports it to CPS, and now he can't see his kids right now. He's a great dad.

Some people are so vindictive.

Of course, you may know your friend well enough to know he would never harm his daughter, but CPS seems it's doing its job in this case. What are they supposed to do, just go "oh but I bet he didn't mean it when he talked about harming this child, we will just ignore it."

CPS is largely an amazing service. They save many children from abuse, trafficking, even death. I know it's popular for you radical conservatives to trash government entities but the people protecting children??? Goodness.
Porteroso
Also I'm really glad Florida is passing this law. I'm all for adults having the freedom to do whatever they want to themselves, but telling children about a lifestyle that includes hiring a surgeon to mutilate your body is just not terribly appropriate.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

tommie said:

Mothra said:

tommie said:

RMF5630 said:

tommie said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

Can I say gay? Can I say Disney? Or is that all it takes to get a thread cancelled?

It is simply keeping teachers from instructing or talking about sexuality or their sexuality for grades K-3.

Why in the world would anybody want their child age 5 to 9 be subject to listening to some jackass talk to

There is a time and place for everything, the classroom, with little children is not that place or time.

is this a real issue?
Unfortunately, it is. Hard to believe we have reached this point where discussing gender identity with 4 year olds is now under debate and worse that people that want to engage is such conversations are licensed to teach kids. I am really at a loss that this is actually needing to be discussed and fought.

Live and let live is no longer an acceptable way of life for these people, they now need to push it their believe structure on 4 to 8 year olds AND not even allowing the traditional Judeo-Christian thought or even the traditional Eastern thoughts to be taught as a balance. All that is allowed now is the Gender Equity moral code.

20 out of every 10M people are transgender. That's .0005 percentage of the population or yo momma.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/05/more-u-s-teens-identify-transgender-survey-finds/306357002/

When I was raising my daughter, I had a teacher try to step in between us. I reminded her that I am the law. I decide.

Next thing I know, I have an anonymous CPS investigation. (Teacher was more Karen than transgender).

Agreed.

CPS is bad news. I have a friend going through an issue right now with CPS because of an incident that happened 12 years ago. He is a diabetic, and during a "low" moment when his daughter was 6 months old, he told his wife that he had thoughts of harming her because of her non-stop crying. Never did a thing to her of course, but now wife is separated, and tells the counselor about this. Counselor reports it to CPS, and now he can't see his kids right now. He's a great dad.

Of course, you may know your friend well enough to know he would never harm his daughter, but CPS seems it's doing its job in this case. What are they supposed to do, just go "oh but I bet he didn't mean it when he talked about harming this child, we will just ignore it."

CPS is largely an amazing service. They save many children from abuse, trafficking, even death. I know it's popular for you radical conservatives to trash government entities but the people protecting children??? Goodness.
Investigating? Of course. Nobody said otherwise. Saying a dad who has a 12-year track record as a great supportive father can't see his kids because a vindictive mom told her counselor about what he thought 12 years ago? More than a little extreme and ridiculous.

I've seen a number of these types of abuses by CPS over the years. Are there good people in CPS? Sure. Does it do good things? Absolutely. But there is also much bad - much of that attributable to bureaucracy and a gotcha mentality among many of its employees. Ask any family lawyer who's ever dealt with CPS.
Mothra
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thats great. Parents should take an active role in their chidrens education i always knew all my kids teachers and had their numbers.

The principal stood up and did the right thing.

Thank for posting
Where's that thread about Disney turning kids gay LIQR? Never knew you to be afraid to answer a question. What gives?
LIB,MR BEARS
From Corrie Ten Boom

"Sex," I was pretty sure, meant whether you were a boy or girl, and "sin" made Tante Jans very angry, but what the two together meant I could not imagine. And so, seated next to Father in the train compartment, I suddenly asked, "Father, what is sexsin?"
He turned to look at me, as he always did when answering a question, but to my surprise he said nothing. At last he stood up, lifted his traveling case from the rack over our heads, and set it on the floor.
"Will you carry it off the train, Corrie?" he said.
I stood up and tugged at it. It was crammed with the watches and spare parts he had purchased that morning.
"It's too heavy," I said.
"Yes," he said. "And it would be a pretty poor father who would ask his little girl to carry such a load. It's the same way, Corrie, with knowledge. Some knowledge is too heavy for children. When you are older and stronger you can bear it. For now you must trust me to carry it for you." - from The Hiding Place: The Triumphant True Story of Corrie Ten Boom

We are asking our children to carry loads that are way too heavy for them. They should not be forced, as children, to see and feel the world through the lens of adults. Innocence is worth protecting and worth fighting for. We need to do our part as teachers, parents and caregivers to carry certain things for them until they are old enough to bear the load.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Apparently the bar is pretty low to become a teacher in Oklahoma
Jack Bauer
quash

Government idea cancels. What could go wrong?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Porteroso
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

tommie said:

Mothra said:

tommie said:

RMF5630 said:

tommie said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

is this a real issue?

Agreed.

Investigating? Of course. Nobody said otherwise. Saying a dad who has a 12-year track record as a great supportive father can't see his kids because a vindictive mom told her counselor about what he thought 12 years ago? More than a little extreme and ridiculous.

I've seen a number of these types of abuses by CPS over the years. Are there good people in CPS? Sure. Does it do good things? Absolutely. But there is also much bad - much of that attributable to bureaucracy and a gotcha mentality among many of its employees. Ask any family lawyer who's ever dealt with CPS.

There is not much bad when dealing with CPS, though if your experience with CPS is opposing them as a lawyer, yes I can see how that might bias you to say stupid things about them.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

There are two genders. Mickey and Minnie.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

tommie said:

Mothra said:

tommie said:

RMF5630 said:

tommie said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

quash said:

is this a real issue?

Agreed.

There is not much bad when dealing with CPS, though if your experience with CPS is opposing them as a lawyer, yes I can see how that might bias you to say stupid things about them.

I am curious, what is your experience with CPS? In short, what qualifies you to opine on this topic? I ask because your post demonstrates a cluelessness about how CPS operates. I'm curious if this is just your usual cluelessness or something else.
Mothra
quash said:

Is it "libertarian" for state employees to be able to teach kindergarteners about gay sex?
FLBear5630
quash said:

Maybe we should have Hustler as reading material for 2nd graders too?

Nobody cancelled an idea. If you can't teach Kindergarteners about gay sex we are burning books? Getting a little extreme.

Funny, it is ok to raise the age to own a gun to 25 to defend yourself, but when discussing homosexualuty we are barbarians if we don't instruct our K-3? You really don't see something wrong with that???
Canon
RMF5630 said:

quash said:

Maybe we should have Hustler as reading material for 2nd graders too?

Nobody cancelled an idea. If you can't teach Kindergarteners about gay sex we are burning books? Getting a little extreme.

Funny, it is ok to raise the age to own a gun to 25 to defend yourself, but when discussing homosexualuty we are barbarians if we don't instruct our K-3? You really don't see something wrong with that???

Groomers never do.
Whiskey Pete
Mothra said:

quash said:

Is it "libertarian" for state employees to be able to teach kindergarteners about gay sex?
Nope. It's the right of the gov't to dictate what another employee of gov't can or can't teach.

Now, if it was a private school, then hands off. But the gov't putting restrictions on itself, not so bad. As a matter of fact, gov't should practice putting restrictions on itself more often.
Jack Bauer
Can a K teacher talk about the strip club they went to last weekend? Or the chick they hooked up with from the bar?
Jack Bauer
This isn't "teaching ", this is indoctrination

Mothra
Rawhide said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Nope. It's the right of the gov't to dictate what another employee of gov't can or can't teach..

Of course it's not libertarian. But it will be interesting to see how he justifies his opposition to the law.
WacoKelly83
Jack Bauer said:

What's even worse is they post this stuff on social media for the whole world to see. Are they just trying to get fired so they can try to collect unemployment or sue for wrongful termination in Clown world?
Whiskey Pete
WacoKelly83 said:

Jack Bauer said:

What's even worse is they post this stuff on social media for the whole world to see. Are they just trying to get fired so they can try to collect unemployment or sue for wrongful termination in Clown world?
I guess is some areas or some states, it only takes a nose ring to qualify to become a teacher?
FLBear5630
WacoKelly83 said:

Jack Bauer said:

They were all raised that they were special. Their opinions are the most important things in the world and they owe it to the world to share and push them.

IMO, we don't have a problem of too low self esteem in this nation among the youth,, we have a problem of too high self esteem.

Nothing 2 years of serving as lower enlisted in the military won't solve. You learn real quick you aren't special....
Jack Bauer
RMF5630 said:

WacoKelly83 said:

Jack Bauer said:

They were all raised that they were special. Their opinions are the most important things in the world and they owe it to the world to share and push them.

IMO, we don't have a problem of too low self esteem in this nation among the youth,, we have a problem of too high self esteem.

Nothing 2 years of serving as lower enlisted in the military won't solve. You learn real quick you aren't special....

And they have social media to tell EVERYONE how great they are.
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Look at the disappointment in her face when she said some kids (i.e.- girls) pick 'she/her' pronoun pins each time.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

WacoKelly83 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Look at the disappointment in her face when she said some kids (i.e.- girls) pick 'she/her' pronoun pins each time.
groomers are gonna groom
Jack Bauer
An actual example of "Don't Say Gay".

I'm sure the morally superior Hollywood actors will demand to boycott China's market!

Jack Bauer
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

I'm sure the morally superior Hollywood actors will demand to boycott China's market!

Make all the innocent kids things gay. They did this with Arthur on PBS. Kids show, turned him into a queer at the end. Doing it with multiple comic book characters like captain America, green lantern and Superman.

So sick of that twisted world view being aimed squarely at children. Groomers gonna groom.
Shippou
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Make all the innocent kids things gay. They did this with Arthur on PBS. Kids show, turned him into a queer at the end. Doing it with multiple comic book characters like captain America, green lantern and Superman.

So sick of that twisted world view being aimed squarely at children. Groomers gonna groom.
Your lack of knowledge of many things is showing, especially pop culture. Arthur wasn't gay, his teacher Mr. Ratburn was. Also lol multiple comic book characters? Yeah, there's gay versions, don't wanna read it? Go read classic 616 Captain America, or New 52 Green Lantern and Superman.

It sounds like you hate representation and you just wish queers and the like would shut up because you're an idiot who can't explain to your children simple things like not everyone in the world is the same homogenous milquetoast **** like yourself.

Also one last thing, I was a kid who read harry potter from the time it was released till the end and stuff, when J.K. Rowling said dumbledore was gay you know what my response as well as a lot of the other "kids" who read it at the time?? Makes sense, dude never showed any interest in women throughout the series and they hinted at something with Grindelwald a long time ago.

Also calling people groomers? What're they grooming the children to do? Not be hateful bigots like yourself? lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.