I don't live in Florida.

20,221 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Canon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok groomer.
Shippou
Canon said:

Ok groomer.
Alright *****.

You didn't even rebuke or challenge anything because your feeble ass mind can't even come up with anything other than "gays bad lol groomer".
Mothra
Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

An actual example of "Don't Say Gay".

I'm sure the morally superior Hollywood actors will demand to boycott China's market!

Make all the innocent kids things gay. They did this with Arthur on PBS. Kids show, turned him into a queer at the end. Doing it with multiple comic book characters like captain America, green lantern and Superman.

So sick of that twisted world view being aimed squarely at children. Groomers gonna groom.
Your lack of knowledge of many things is showing, especially pop culture. Arthur wasn't gay, his teacher Mr. Ratburn was. Also lol multiple comic book characters? Yeah, there's gay versions, don't wanna read it? Go read classic 616 Captain America, or New 52 Green Lantern and Superman.

It sounds like you hate representation and you just wish queers and the like would shut up because you're an idiot who can't explain to your children simple things like not everyone in the world is the same homogenous milquetoast **** like yourself.

Also one last thing, I was a kid who read harry potter from the time it was released till the end and stuff, when J.K. Rowling said dumbledore was gay you know what my response as well as a lot of the other "kids" who read it at the time?? Makes sense, dude never showed any interest in women throughout the series and they hinted at something with Grindelwald a long time ago.

Also calling people groomers? What're they grooming the children to do? Not be hateful bigots like yourself? lol
With respect to the last paragraph, read a statistic the other day that 1 in 6 Gen Zers consider themselves somewhere on the LGBTQ spectrum. This of course doesn't make much sense from a scientific perspective, as studies show approximately 1.6 to 6% of the population are actually LGBTQ. So the question becomes, why are so many Gen Zers so confused about their sexuality/gender?

All things being equal, when we have a small segment of the populace in our schools and in the media that is pushing an agenda (and it is an agenda, just look at the Disney executives on zoom who admitted as much) that says gender and sexuality are fungible and kids can be whatever they want, it is clear from where this confusion springs.

These are things that any functioning society should be concerned with - things that in the past have led to the downfall of cultures. It's why communist (your political beliefs of choice) countries like China and Russia outlaw or restrict such messaging. And the problem is it is being pushed on kids who don't know the difference through cartoons and comic books. And with all due respect, that is indefensible.
Shippou
Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'm sure the morally superior Hollywood actors will demand to boycott China's market!

Make all the innocent kids things gay. They did this with Arthur on PBS. Kids show, turned him into a queer at the end. Doing it with multiple comic book characters like captain America, green lantern and Superman.

So sick of that twisted world view being aimed squarely at children. Groomers gonna groom.
Your lack of knowledge of many things is showing, especially pop culture. Arthur wasn't gay, his teacher Mr. Ratburn was. Also lol multiple comic book characters? Yeah, there's gay versions, don't wanna read it? Go read classic 616 Captain America, or New 52 Green Lantern and Superman.

It sounds like you hate representation and you just wish queers and the like would shut up because you're an idiot who can't explain to your children simple things like not everyone in the world is the same homogenous milquetoast **** like yourself.

Also one last thing, I was a kid who read harry potter from the time it was released till the end and stuff, when J.K. Rowling said dumbledore was gay you know what my response as well as a lot of the other "kids" who read it at the time?? Makes sense, dude never showed any interest in women throughout the series and they hinted at something with Grindelwald a long time ago.

Also calling people groomers? What're they grooming the children to do? Not be hateful bigots like yourself? lol
With respect to the last paragraph, read a statistic the other day that 1 in 6 Gen Zers consider themselves somewhere on the LGBTQ spectrum. This of course doesn't make much sense from a scientific perspective, as studies show approximately 1.6 to 6% of the population are actually LGBTQ. So the question becomes, why are so many Gen Zers so confused about their sexuality/gender?

All things being equal, when we have a small segment of the populace in our schools and in the media that is pushing an agenda (and it is an agenda, just look at the Disney executives on zoom who admitted as much) that says gender and sexuality are fungible and kids can be whatever they want, it is clear from where this confusion springs.

These are things that any functioning society should be concerned with - things that in the past have led to the downfall of cultures. It's why communist (your political beliefs of choice) countries like China and Russia outlaw or restrict such messaging. And the problem is it is being pushed on kids who don't know the difference through cartoons and comic books. And with all due respect, that is indefensible.

Wouldn't you expect more people to "come out the closet" as society becomes more "tolerant" of previously looked down upon orientations and lifestyles??

And I'm not trying to be confrontational with you(you're one of the few on this board I don't have ignored or anything)

But what cultures have collapsed or disappeared because of the gays?

Also Russia isn't communist, Putin is fiercely anti communist he says the USSR was the worst thing to happen to the Russian people. And to touch on that in the USSR only Stalin was really anti gay, most of the anti gay laws in that time period were put in by him and then undone by his successors. And China historically has a very conservative culture, despite what their government's ideology might be.
Canada2017
Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Not one of your better contributions .

Grooming children is not appropriate ....period .
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Not a groomer

Good greif moron, most 3 year old won't even have a permanent memory of what was going on at the age of 3 much less be able to understand complex ideologies in any way whatsoever.

This is a pedo waiting to happen and needs to be out of the classroom.
Forest Bueller_bf
quash said:

This sudden interest in grooming. Where were the worries over Gaetz, et al?

Libertarians are pounding Aaron Woods for his Elvis/Priscilla schtick.

I think Gaetz is a total creeper, but he probably didn't get on the internet telling us he was grooming underage girls for future abuse, like a few of these people seem to be compelled to let us know they want to go beyond the boundaries they should have with others children.
Jack Bauer
What's the streak of Tik Tok nutz with blue/green/pink hair spouting this crap - 15?

What if your child chooses to be Batman?

Canon
Shippou said:

Canon said:

Ok groomer.
Alright *****.

You didn't even rebuke or challenge anything because your feeble ass mind can't even come up with anything other than "gays bad lol groomer".
No one needs to rebuke or challenge anything you say because you never say anything worth addressing with any detail. You are just a thoughtless virtue signaling machine.

Stay away from our kids, groomer.
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

What's the streak of Tik Tok nutz with blue/green/pink hair spouting this crap - 15?

Why do so many of the freaks have rodeo bull style nose hoops? Is it part of their creepy non-binary, genital amputee sex play?
Shippou
Canon said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Ok groomer.
Alright *****.

No one needs to rebuke or challenge anything you say because you never say anything worth addressing with any detail. You are just a thoughtless virtue signaling machine.

Naw, I'm good, I'll keep filling your kids ears with things you won't talk about brah cause you don't have the brain capacity.
quash
RMF5630 said:

quash said:

Government idea cancels. What could go wrong?

Maybe we should have Hustler as reading material for 2nd graders too?

Nobody cancelled an idea. If you can't teach Kindergarteners about gay sex we are burning books? Getting a little extreme.

Funny, it is ok to raise the age to own a gun to 25 to defend yourself, but when discussing homosexualuty we are barbarians if we don't instruct our K-3? You really don't see something wrong with that???

I have a real problem with states banning ideas. Do you want states to have the power to force pronouns on you? You don't see something wrong with that?

Meanwhile I think we can rely on the laws we have that allow parents to question these things. Unfortunately we burden the districts with both legit claims and those of that Karen at Lake Travis. Better that than state action. Texas could turn blue again and copy Gov. Abbot's massive use of EOs. I'd rather states not abuse their power. It's a Libertarian thing.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why do so many of the freaks have rodeo bull style nose hoops? Is it part of their creepy non-binary, genital amputee sex play?

"Get off my lawn!"

Man, you got codgerly young.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canon
quash said:

RMF5630 said:

quash said:

Nobody cancelled an idea. If you can't teach Kindergarteners about gay sex we are burning books? Getting a little extreme.

Funny, it is ok to raise the age to own a gun to 25 to defend yourself, but when discussing homosexualuty we are barbarians if we don't instruct our K-3? You really don't see something wrong with that???

I have a real problem with states banning ideas. Do you want states to have the power to force pronouns on you? You don't see something wrong with that?

Meanwhile I think we can rely on the laws we have that allow parents to question these things. Unfortunately we burden the districts with both legit claims and those of that Karen at Lake Travis. Better that than state action. Texas could turn blue again and copy Gov. Abbot's massive use of EOs. I'd rather states not abuse their power. It's a Libertarian thing.

1. The state didn't ban the idea. The state dictated what is taught in state funded schools and what is not taught in state funded schools. Shocking. Never ever happened before this

2. Saying the state can't teach a thing (negative restriction) is not the same is saying one must use certain words (positive compulsion). Even on a freedom of speech ground, you can't get those two to get close enough to smell each other's farts.

3. An EO that takes power away from the state is only ever good.
quash
Canon said:

quash said:

RMF5630 said:

quash said:

1. The state didn't ban the idea. The state dictated what is taught in state funded schools and what is not taught in state funded schools. Shocking. Never ever happened before this

2. Saying the state can't teach a thing (negative restriction) is not the same is saying one must use certain words (positive compulsion). Even on a freedom of speech ground, you can't get those two to get close enough to smell each other's farts.

3. An EO that takes power away from the state is only ever good.

1. That's exactly what it is

2. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, whether it is banned or compelled, see decades of school prayer case law

3. EOs are an exercise of state power. Try signing a private Canon Order and get back to me

Jack Bauer
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

See those crazy eyes? She is nuts. Her parents were right about her likely killing herself at some point. Frankly I'd be more concerned with her killing others.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

"Get off my lawn!"

Man, you got codgerly young.

Hey! HEY!!! I resemble that remark.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
Shippou said:

Canon said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Ok groomer.
Alright *****.

Naw, I'm good, I'll keep filling your kids ears with things you won't talk about brah cause you don't have the brain capacity.

chuckle

Got to luv the internet

Where anyone can anoint themselves a level of omnipotence consistently unnoticed at the Best Buy help desk .
Shippou
Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Ok groomer.
Alright *****.

chuckle

Got to luv the internet

Where anyone can anoint themselves a level of omnipotence consistently unnoticed at the Best Buy help desk .

Why are you being so pompous? It's a joke, maybe if y'all laughed every once in a while you wouldn't think gay people existing is an affront to your own existence.
GrowlTowel
Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

It sounds like you hate representation and you just wish queers and the like would shut up . . .

Sign me up. Preach it brother!
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Shippou
GrowlTowel said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why do you think queers and the like need to shut up? What'd they do to you other than exist?
Waco1947
With respect to the last paragraph, read a statistic the other day that 1 in 6 Gen Zers consider themselves somewhere on the LGBTQ spectrum.

That's why there is a Q at the end.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Shippou said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Wouldn't you expect more people to "come out the closet" as society becomes more "tolerant" of previously looked down upon orientations and lifestyles??

And I'm not trying to be confrontational with you(you're one of the few on this board I don't have ignored or anything)

Also Russia isn't communist, Putin is fiercely anti communist he says the USSR was the worst thing to happen to the Russian people. And to touch on that in the USSR only Stalin was really anti gay, most of the anti gay laws in that time period were put in by him and then undone by his successors. And China historically has a very conservative culture, despite what their government's ideology might be.
Did you get a response?
Waco1947
Jack Bauer
Even NJ is seeing the light...

Shippou
Waco1947 said:

Shippou said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Did you get a response?

No, they don't really respond, and I wasn't really expecting a response. I only pop in here from time to time to see what a cesspool it is and laugh about conservative outrage about non issues.
Canada2017
Shippou said:

Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Ok groomer.
Alright *****.

chuckle

Got to luv the internet

Why are you being so pompous? It's a joke, maybe if y'all laughed every once in a while you wouldn't think gay people existing is an affront to your own existence.
My friend I was merely teasing you. Have said on other occasions that I enjoy your comments .

But if you are going to 'dish it out'.....you shouldn't be too thin skinned when a little comes back your way .

Peace Be With You
FLBear5630
Shippou said:

Waco1947 said:

Shippou said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Did you get a response?

No, they don't really respond, and I wasn't really expecting a response. I only pop in here from time to time to see what a cesspool it is and laugh about conservative outrage about non issues.

Question i have has nothing to do with what you brought up, what an adult does is their business, just don't push it on me. That said, I also have no right to discriminate.

You think it is right to teach this stuff to k-3 in a public school? All the other stuff is window dressing, the action in question is gender id being part of a school curriculum for k-3. I think k-3 should not be instructed in this stuff. I do not think that is radical.
Shippou
Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Ok groomer.
Alright *****.

chuckle

Got to luv the internet

My friend I was merely teasing you. Have said on other occasions that I enjoy your comments .

But if you are going to 'dish it out'.....you shouldn't be too thin skinned when a little comes back your way .

Peace Be With You

Lol that's my fault, sometimes you can't tell on here honestly.
Shippou
RMF5630 said:

Shippou said:

Waco1947 said:

Shippou said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Did you get a response?

Question i have has nothing to do with what you brought up, what an adult does is their business, just don't push it on me. That said, I also have no right to discriminate.

You think it is right to teach this stuff to k-3 in a public school? All the other stuff is window dressing, the action in question is gender id being part of a school curriculum for k-3. I think k-3 should not be instructed in this stuff. I do not think that is radical.

I think you can give a kid some sorta baseline knowledge about different gender identities and whatnot. I don't know what these teachers are doing and how they're doing it, I'm sure someone out there can break it down for a kid to understand.

Personally I do feel like teaching a kid in kindergarten about the different genders is too early. And I honestly feel until a child is older the person teaching them on these subjects probably should be their parents.

But when little Billy hears from his homophobic parents about how all the ***s and queers and whatever are ruining the country well little Billy grows up to be a hateful homophobe too and the cycle repeats itself.

At the end of the day identity politics kill me, I do not care for them personally, there are much bigger problems going on in the world than the supposed culture wars that people split hairs about. I treat everyone with decency until it's shown they don't deserve it by their actions, I'll call you whatever pronoun you want, just don't be a piece of ****, that's my big thing.
Jack Bauer
Shippou said:

RMF5630 said:

Shippou said:

Waco1947 said:

Shippou said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Did you get a response?

I think you can give a kid some sorta baseline knowledge about different gender identities and whatnot. I don't know what these teachers are doing and how they're doing it, I'm sure someone out there can break it down for a kid to understand.

Personally I do feel like teaching a kid in kindergarten about the different genders is too early. And I honestly feel until a child is older the person teaching them on these subjects probably should be their parents.

But when little Billy hears from his homophobic parents about how all the ***s and queers and whatever are ruining the country well little Billy grows up to be a hateful homophobe too and the cycle repeats itself.

At the end of the day identity politics kill me, I do not care for them personally, there are much bigger problems going on in the world than the supposed culture wars that people split hairs about. I treat everyone with decency until it's shown they don't deserve it by their actions, I'll call you whatever pronoun you want, just don't be a piece of ****, that's my big thing.

You think you can "break it down" to a 1st grader that boys can be girls and girls can be boys and sometimes they can be neither. And some people go by they/them or ze/zir or may be gender fluid and change from boy to girl depending on circumstances?

It's as simple as that.

"When the topic of genitals came up..." should land a call to the police in a normal world.

Canon
Jack Bauer said:

Shippou said:

RMF5630 said:

Shippou said:

Waco1947 said:

Shippou said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Did you get a response?

You think you can "break it down" to a 1st grader that boys can be girls and girls can be boys and sometimes they can be neither. And some people go by they/them or ze/zir or may be gender fluid and change from boy to girl depending on circumstances?

It's as simple as that.

"When the topic of genitals came up..." should land a call to the police in a normal world.

Groomers gonna groom.
Shippou
Jack Bauer said:

Shippou said:

RMF5630 said:

Shippou said:

Waco1947 said:

Shippou said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Did you get a response?

It's as simple as that.

I don't think I could break it down, that's why I said I couldn't. Part of this makes happy I never went into teaching like I wanted to originally. All this stuff and the horror stories my friends tell me, lol.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

RMF5630 said:

quash said:

Gov't putting limits on itself, its entities and its employees is very much a Libertarian thing. You keep treating public schools as private business and state teachers as private employees. That's not correct
GrowlTowel
Shippou said:

GrowlTowel said:

Shippou said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why do you think queers and the like need to shut up? What'd they do to you other than exist?

So you are saying we kill them? Like your heroes do to political opposition? Wow, I just wanted the butt sex talk to stop.

Maybe I don't want to join you comrade.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.