Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

131,060 Views | 1803 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Forest Bueller_bf
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Would be a step above this crowd. Most of you guys here couldn't enroll into an online university without getting your grandchildren to type in your email password.
I observe ron is falling back on bad fiction now that his fake science claims fell flat.

How many children are you spitting out this year in your heterosexual relationship, grandpa?
Sorry ron, the restraining order says you have to stay away from all kids, mine included.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
ATL Bear
ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
To be clear, you are one summer camp away from giving blow jobs?
Homosexuality isn't genetic if that's where you're trying to go.
In the same way that heterosexuality is not genetic
Biologically designed for heterosexuality, so there is clearly a genetic component. That's what ultimately isolates homosexuality in its various forms as behavioral, cultural, and/or environmental in its nature.
Actually, not even close. Humans can have thousands of partners and dozens at a time.
You understand the difference between heterosexuality and monogamy, right? Of course you can have multiple partners. Doesn't change the genetic equipping and purpose of heterosexuality. Monogamy and polyamory, like homosexuality, is a cultural, behavioral, and environmental behavior.
If you bring in reproductive biology, monogamy is just a step above pure homosexual partners and often times leads to the same results - 0 offspring. Even in a success you can' still only spit out max 1/year for a couple of decades. This essential leaves the male worthless for reproduction even though he is functional. So your argument is homo is cool at age 40.

I brought up reproductive biology as obvious genetic proof of heterosexuality in humans, which you asserted did not exist. Homosexuality is behavioral aberration.
ron.reagan
ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
Biologically designed for heterosexuality, so there is clearly a genetic component. That's what ultimately isolates homosexuality in its various forms as behavioral, cultural, and/or environmental in its nature.
Actually, not even close. Humans can have thousands of partners and dozens at a time.
You understand the difference between heterosexuality and monogamy, right? Of course you can have multiple partners. Doesn't change the genetic equipping and purpose of heterosexuality. Monogamy and polyamory, like homosexuality, is a cultural, behavioral, and environmental behavior.
If you bring in reproductive biology, monogamy is just a step above pure homosexual partners and often times leads to the same results - 0 offspring. Even in a success you can' still only spit out max 1/year for a couple of decades. This essential leaves the male worthless for reproduction even though he is functional. So your argument is homo is cool at age 40.

I brought up reproductive biology as obvious genetic proof of heterosexuality in humans, which you asserted did not exist. Homosexuality is behavioral aberration.
You claim to have taken science classes and assert it is a behavioral aberration. I'll give you a chance to cite a source that isn't from your christian home school material.
ron.reagan
Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Would be a step above this crowd. Most of you guys here couldn't enroll into an online university without getting your grandchildren to type in your email password.
I observe ron is falling back on bad fiction now that his fake science claims fell flat.

How many children are you spitting out this year in your heterosexual relationship, grandpa?
Sorry ron, the restraining order says you have to stay away from all kids, mine included.
This probably would gave gotten a lot of laughs at supper club
ATL Bear
ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

You claim to have taken science classes and assert it is a behavioral aberration. I'll give you a chance to cite a source that isn't from your christian home school material.
It would be more appropriate for you to cite it as otherwise. Statistically speaking alone it is an aberration from the norm.
Harrison Bergeron
It's amazing how passionate the groomers are about grooming kids into pedophilia.
nein51
Jacques Strap said:

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak

Quote:

And it also shouldn't be controversial for parents to know what their children are being taught in school about relationships.

Patients should know when hospitals are talking about men or women.

And we shouldn't get bullied…we shouldn't get bullied into believing that people can be any sex they want to be. They can't.

A man is a man and a woman is a woman, and that's just common sense.

Good. It's about time rational humans started pushing back against the ridiculous. Let's stop pretending statistical abnormalities are normal.
Waco1947
ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Does it originains matter? Homosexuality is a gender identity formed culturally, behaviorally, environmentally, etc.
LIB,MR BEARS
47 told me he identifies as a fire hydrant
Fre3dombear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

He / she wants to be peed on?
LIB,MR BEARS
Fre3dombear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

He / she wants to be peed on?

Not really him. More so his opinions.
Jack Bauer
When you've even lost a hard liberal like Martina Navratilova..

Harrison Bergeron
It's weird not vociferously condemning any "blackface" gets you cancelled but "girlface" gets you special treatment.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

It's weird not vociferously condemning any "blackface" gets you cancelled but "girlface" gets you special treatment.

Draq queens used to be over the top comical impersonations of women for a cheap laugh at a bar - because men dresssed as women looks ridiculous. (Tootsie, Bossom Buddies, Mrs Doubtfire, Some Like it Hot)

Now we have to celebrate, validate and even involve our children in their activity and if you don't then you are committing "genocide" or something.

Jack Bauer
The trans community needs allies, just remember you are transphobic IF you...

-don't believe you are transphobic
-don't agree with what a trans person says
-have your own opinions and feelings on the subject
-are heterosexual
-ask questions
-compliment a trans person
-feel good about helping trans community

Who wants to sign up first?

ATL Bear
Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Does it originains matter? Homosexuality is a gender identity formed culturally, behaviorally, environmentally, etc.
Yes, its origins matter (think that's what you asked), and I wasn't aware homosexuality was a gender identity.
Pea Weevil
The LBGTQIA+ crowd remind me of TCU fans. In the distant past neither community would admit to belonging to their collective ilk. Now both groups are all out, loud and proud of their misadventures.

Pea Weevil
Harrison Bergeron
Two things groomers can't answer:
1. Should anorexics be treated or affirmed?
2. Why is girlface hood but blackface bad?
whiterock
ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Yes, its origins matter (think that's what you asked), and I wasn't aware homosexuality was a gender identity.
the limit on gender identities is infinity.
Waco1947
whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Yes, it is - as infinite as there are people
Waco1947
Why does origin matter? If it's scriptural then it's simple superstition.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

You do realize how meaningless that is, don't you?
If everything is a gender identity, then nothing is a gender identity. Perhaps that is what the gender identity political movement is actually seeking.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

God's word is simple superstition..

Your sermons must be a hoot preacher man..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

If everything is a gender identity, then nothing is a gender identity. Perhaps that is what the gender identity political movement is actually seeking.
Well yes. You hit the nail on the head. One's gender identity should be meaningless to you but it sure gives you creep apparently. One gender identity is none of your business although you may want it too.
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

can I have a gender and all 72 of my alt nics have individual genders?

Can schizophrenics have more than one gender?

If a schizophrenic has one personality that is anorexic, one personality that is a male, one personality that is female one personality that is gender fluid and, one personality that is a homophobic nazi republican, which personality would a doctor affirm and which personality(ies) should be treated and/or re-educated or even jailed?

(asking for a friend)

LIB,MR BEARS
Hey DT, I asked. I'll get back to you with their answer shortly
LIB,MR BEARS
CRAP!!!

Does anyone know how to delete a post if I did it on the wrong platform
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

If a schizophrenic has one personality that is anorexic, one personality that is a male, one personality that is female one personality that is gender fluid and, one personality that is a homophobic nazi republican, which personality would a doctor affirm and which personality(ies) should be treated and/or re-educated or even jailed?

(asking for a friend)

Silliness matched to ignorance is sad.
One of the issues attached to our sexuality is to do no harm to ourselves or others.
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

(asking for a friend)

Silliness matched to ignorance is sad.
One of the issues attached to our sexuality is to do no harm to ourselves or others.

Absurdity is a great way to illustrate absurdity.

You should try the silliness. You've mastered the ignorance.
ATL Bear
Waco1947 said:

Among many reasons, how about honesty in the marketplace of ideas? What about legal ramifications?
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Well yes. You hit the nail on the head. One's gender identity should be meaningless to you but it sure gives you creep apparently. One gender identity is none of your business although you may want it too.

"Its none of your business! Why do you care so much??!!"

D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Well, first they came for the Jews, but I did not say anything because I am not a Jew. We know how this story ends.

When a man wants to call himself a woman and compete against women in physical competition, it becomes everyone's business, although you may not want it to be. Furthermore, if a woman demands that I refer to her as a man or a man demands that I refer to her as a woman or if a political advocacy group demands that I teach children that a man can be a woman or that a woman can be a man, that becomes my business.

Maybe the only supernatural thing you believe is that a man can magically transform into a woman, but it hasn't happened yet.
Jack Bauer
This is what they think of you...don't back down.

Jack Bauer
When you take a death penalty law for child killer's personally, maybe you need some self reflection.

Jack Bauer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.