Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

131,036 Views | 1803 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"teaching while queer" ..

not sure how your sexual orientation matters when teaching math, history, science, english

Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
To be clear, you are one summer camp away from giving blow jobs?
Homosexuality isn't genetic if that's where you're trying to go.
In the same way that heterosexuality is not genetic
Biologically designed for heterosexuality, so there is clearly a genetic component. That's what ultimately isolates homosexuality in its various forms as behavioral, cultural, and/or environmental in its nature.
Does it originains matter? Homosexuality is a gender identity formed culturally, behaviorally, environmentally, etc.
Yes, its origins matter (think that's what you asked), and I wasn't aware homosexuality was a gender identity.
the limit on gender identities is infinity.
Yes, it is - as infinite as there are people
1. Should anorexics be treated or affirmed?

2. Why is girlface hood but blackface bad?
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Why does origin matter? If it's scriptural then it's simple superstition.

Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
Biologically designed for heterosexuality, so there is clearly a genetic component. That's what ultimately isolates homosexuality in its various forms as behavioral, cultural, and/or environmental in its nature.
Does it originains matter? Homosexuality is a gender identity formed culturally, behaviorally, environmentally, etc.
Yes, its origins matter (think that's what you asked), and I wasn't aware homosexuality was a gender identity.

You do realize how meaningless that is, don't you?
If everything is a gender identity, then nothing is a gender identity. Perhaps that is what the gender identity political movement is actually seeking.
Well yes. You hit the nail on the head. One's gender identity should be meaningless to you but it sure gives you creep apparently. One gender identity is none of your business although you may want it too.

Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

can I have a gender and all 72 of my alt nics have individual genders?

Can schizophrenics have more than one gender?

If a schizophrenic has one personality that is anorexic, one personality that is a male, one personality that is female one personality that is gender fluid and, one personality that is a homophobic nazi republican, which personality would a doctor affirm and which personality(ies) should be treated and/or re-educated or even jailed?

(asking for a friend)

Silliness matched to ignorance is sad.
One of the issues attached to our sexuality is to do no harm to ourselves or others.
Yes you are.

whiterock
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Don't disagree with me on a single one or I'll have you cancelled.
whiterock
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

If a schizophrenic has one personality that is anorexic, one personality that is a male, one personality that is female one personality that is gender fluid and, one personality that is a homophobic nazi republican, which personality would a doctor affirm and which personality(ies) should be treated and/or re-educated or even jailed?

(asking for a friend)

The internet is full of videos of people explaining how on some days, they feel like one gender, and on others days another, with Sundays often being asexual, and Mondays being feline, unless they are eating dinner with someone on the queer spectrum, in which case they feel like totally binary hetero, which is like totally unsettling and usually flips them into a new gender identity unique to them. Happens like every other month or so, except in leap years when it might happen every other week or three.
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Dennis Leary has a quote like that..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
ShooterTX
Waco1947 said:

So you're an atheist... got it.

The godless groomer has spoken.
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
Men will always defeat women in direct competition...even in beauty pageants.

nein51
In his defense that's a pretty man
whitetrash
nein51 said:

Timbear
ABC BEAR said:

What started as a plea for acceptance, ultimately became a demand for submission.

Well said
4th and Inches
nein51 said:

like a pretty girl in Thailand.. its a man
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
nein51
4th and Inches said:

nein51 said:

like a pretty girl in Thailand.. its a man

Difference is they are very very honest about being lady boys. Always thought it was weird tbh.
LIB,MR BEARS
https://www.facebook.com/reel/286458910912634?mibextid=FDhl8R&fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
Waco1947
ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Among many reasons, how about honesty in the marketplace of ideas? What about legal ramifications?
What about them?
Jack Bauer
Waco 47 - "This is educational!!"

Jack Bauer
Men who don't look like women that are attracted to women....I think that's called hetero men!

LIB,MR BEARS
I'm a lesbian, trapped in a man's body. I've known it my entire life. You should see the flannel shirts in my closet ( no, not that closet, the other one).
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

I'm a lesbian, trapped in a man's body. I've known it my entire life. You should see the flannel shirts in my closet ( no, not that closet, the other one).

Then you do not understand human sexuality
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

His post sounds exactly like the modern progressive understanding of human sexuality.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

i think they understand perfectly..

You support people that say "we want to be free to date and marry whomever we want" while they also say"if you wont date a transgender then you are transphobic"

What happened to being free to date and marry whomever you or I want?

People like you who say "all white males are racist" are in fact being racist

Yall dont get it.. a bit sad really
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

**** off child rapist.
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Two things groomers can't answer:
2. Why is girlface good but blackface bad?

What days the pedo?
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

what say you pedophile?
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

(asking for a friend)

Silliness matched to ignorance is sad.
One of the issues attached to our sexuality is to do no harm to ourselves or others.

what say you pedophile?
Wangchung
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Dennis Leary has a quote like that..
"I park in all the handicap spaces while handicapped people make handicapped faces" was also given to us by Dennis Leary. I don't have a point, I just thought the song was funny.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Men cannot get pregnant.

Waco47 - "you are ignorant. You don't understand science"
Jack Bauer
"Love wins!"

Also - "F*** you. I hope you die!!!'

LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

I need help

Why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat?
Nothin' but the dog in me
4th and Inches
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

I need help

droppin atomic bombs
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

I need help

Mockery is immature but you knew that. Be a Christian like you claim to be
Oldbear83
Waco: "Be a Christian like you claim to be"

To make that statement, you really ought to try harder to follow Christ's teachings yourself, Waco.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.