Cohen about to Flip

46,028 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
fubar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Can I get some of that action, fellas?

You're in.

We need to find a noob to get in on this. We can probably milk him/her for about $100 each before said noob catches on.

OK, OK, probably more like $10 each before the noob catches on. It ain't that hard.
Mitch Blood Green
JXL said:

Isn't Cohen the lawyer? What happened to attorney-client privilege?

Nothing. Privilege has limits. "Crime-fraud exception".
Mitch Blood Green
Wife. Daughter. Son.

Why would he not dance at his daughters wedding? To protect a guy who left him out to dry?

If it were me, I'd start by telling how I cheated at 7-Up in 4th grade. "Yes,Mr. Mueller, I'd peek at the shoes of the person who touched my thumb. That's how I often won".

I'd tell it all.
Mitch Blood Green
J.R. said:

Can you bet on a sure thing?
bubbadog
J.R. said:

Only if you give me an unfair chance to win it back.
bubbadog
fubar said:

J.R. said:

You're in.

We need to find a noob to get in on this. We can probably milk him/her for about $100 each before said noob catches on.

OK, OK, probably more like $10 each before the noob catches on. It ain't that hard.
I think you could probably get Holliday to bet against himself, if you phrased it just right. He's the noob who keeps on noobing.
Johnny Bear
thingfubar said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Somebody needs to occasionally change the channel away from MSNBC.
how if the **** do you know what tv channel i watch, Little Johnny? Don't and never have watched it. Thanks, though. Get out more, pal.
My mistake.

Let me re-phrase: Somebody needs to occasionally change the channel away from CNN.
Multiple news outlets are speculating (the key word here) that Cohen is about to flip.

Somebody needs to occasionally change the channel away from Fox News. And get his head out of his ....
You mean like the "multiple news outlets" that previously speculated things like.....

-No way that Trump wins - might as well just skip the election and coronate Hillary.

-Well, he really won't win for sure now, thanks to the Washington Post's "October surprise" release of a secretly recorded video that included Trump comments about grabbing female parts.

-Since Trump did win, get ready for the markets to crash and a worldwide depression that will make the 1930's look like a walk in the park. It's the end of our economic lives as we've known them.

-Don't worry, Trump won't make it more than 6 months or so as POTUS because he'll be impeached and thrown out of office thanks to "Russian collusion".

-We're all going to die in a nuclear holocaust with North Korea, thanks to Trump. Prepare for the end.

-General Flynn is flipping for sure. Goodbye Trump!

-Stormy Daniels is going to take Trump out for sure - we've really got him this time!

-Paul Manafort is really, really going to flip. Trump might as well pack his bags now!

-Did we tell you about those Russians? Russian collusion. Russian collusion. Russian collusion.

Uh, yeah.....I guess you're right - those "multiple news outlets" have all kinds of credibility......

Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Bruin said:

you libs are just setting yourself up for more disappointment.
Well, clown, not a lib.
For some reason I'm reminded of that line from Shakespeare: "Methinks thou dost protest too much"......
For some reason, I'm perplexed about some kid right out of college telling what I am or what I should think, so shut the **** up till you have more maturity and experience, junior .
Wow - do you ever have me pegged (LOL times 1000!!!!).

Don't feel bad if you don't recognize that quote from Hamlet - I realize in a lot of public school systems you have to make it past junior high to be informed on that sort of thing......

bubbadog
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Bruin said:

Well, clown, not a lib.
For some reason I'm reminded of that line from Shakespeare: "Methinks thou dost protest too much"......
For some reason, I'm perplexed about some kid right out of college telling what I am or what I should think, so shut the **** up till you have more maturity and experience, junior .

Don't feel bad if you don't recognize that quote from Hamlet - I realize in a lot of public school systems you have to make it past junior high to be informed on that sort of thing......

But do you know a hawk from a handsaw?

(And the movie title taken from the longer quote?)
Johnny Bear
bubbadog said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Bruin said:

Well, clown, not a lib.

Can you make a shoe smell?
bularry
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Ok Tom Arnold

Lol
thanks funny, mr. simpleton

That actually was kinda funny. All the ones calling you a lib are the simpletons.
bubbadog
Johnny Bear said:

bubbadog said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Bruin said:

Well, clown, not a lib.

Can you make a shoe smell?
Good quote, wrong movie. Think Cary Grant rather than Rodney Dangerfield.
bularry
J.R. said:

Bruin said:

Well, clown, not a lib.

The clowns are the Trumpites who think that is being conservative.
GrowlTowel
Been over a week. Where we at?
Jack and DP
Don't see much flipping. See a hell of a lot of winning.
Golem
Maybe this will help. Can someone forward this to Cohen? Thanks in advance.

Bruin
As I said, they will be disappointed.
J.R.
There is a reason Lanny Davis is his new lawyer. Sending signals to the Trumps that "I ain't your boy, no mo"
Golem
J.R. said:

There is a reason Lanny Davis is his new lawyer. Sending signals to the Trumps that "I ain't your boy, no mo"

Who talks like that? What dialect are you portraying?
DaveyBear
J.R. said:

Our resident lil "band ***" said Cohen was going to flip. Probably heard about from Nina Totenburg or Mr. Rogers on PBS. How insightful. What does Lawrence think?

Exactly when is that "flip" going to happen?
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
Doc Holliday
DaveyBear said:

J.R. said:

Our resident lil band *** said Cohen was going to flip. Probably heard about from Nina Totenburg or Mr. Roger on PBS. How insightful.
They heard it from Tom Arnold lol
DaveyBear
JR and his favorite TV show!!!

JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
J.R.
GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

ok, Mr. smart guy. I'll start speaking in the Queen's English just for you, pal. Find something else to ***** about.
J.R.
DaveyBear said:

J.R. said:

Our resident lil "band ***" said Cohen was going to flip. Probably heard about from Nina Totenburg or Mr. Rogers on PBS. How insightful. What does Lawrence think?

Exactly when is that "flip" going to happen?
What the hell are you talking about? No clue who those people are.
J.R.
DaveyBear said:

JR and his favorite TV show!!!

Well, not really, last shows I saw was the Foo Fighters x2, Jack White, Courtney Barnett/Kurt Vile. Not a Welk fan, but thanks for getting personal.
Johnny Bear
Still holding my breath awaiting Cohen's flip.

For some reason I feel a compulsion to watch a Wile E. Coyote / Road Runner cartoon.................
Doc Holliday
The funniest thing about this post:

Cohen can't flip. Attorney-Client privilege is held BY THE CLIENT, not the attorney. ANYTHING Cohen 'flips' on is inadmissible.
Johnny Bear
Doc Holliday said:

The funniest thing about this post:

Cohen can't flip. Attorney-Client privilege is held BY THE CLIENT, not the attorney. ANYTHING Cohen 'flips' on is inadmissible.
Please stop confusing libs like J.R. with silly things like actual facts. It really messes with their fantasies!
Mothra
cinque said:

Trump has left him holding large legal bills and a treasure trove of secrets. He's going to tell Mueller everything.
Yes, and Trump colluded with Russia and is going to be impeached, etc., etc. etc. Yet here we are well more than a year later and still nothing. A big fat nothing burger.

A lot of wishful thinking on this thread. My prediction is the best they get Cohen on is violation of campaign finance laws for the payment to Stormy Daniels, and that is probably even a stretch. And in the event he's found guilty, the likelihood of impeachment for violations of campaign finance - something the Obama admi was found guilty of having violated - is going to be a slap on the wrist.

In other words, another big fat nothing burger.
Mothra
J.R. if you are a betting man, let me know how much you would like to wager on Trump's impeachment.
Golem
J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

ok, Mr. smart guy. I'll start speaking in the Queen's English just for you, pal. Find something else to ***** about.

I didn't ask you to change. I asked what dialect you were using. Well?
cinque
Rudi was on TV (again) doing an about face on Trump's long held position denying any attempt to dissuade Comey from prosecuting Flynn. Rudi now admits that Comey's version of his exchange with Trump is essentially true (most likely because another witness testified to Mueller that Trump told him/her the same story) They know what's coming and they don't want to be caught in that big lie.
Cohen's new attorney tweeted a response to Rudi indicating that the truth will come out (with his client's help) and the Trumpkins won't like it.
Cohen's all in, cons. Night's almost here.
trey3216
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Somebody needs to occasionally change the channel away from MSNBC.
how if the **** do you know what tv channel i watch, Little Johnny? Don't and never have watched it. Thanks, though. Get out more, pal.

Not your pal, guy.
Johnny Bear
cinque said:

Rudi was on TV (again) doing an about face on Trump's long held position denying any attempt to dissuade Comey from prosecuting Flynn. Rudi now admits that Comey's version of his exchange with Trump is essentially true (most likely because another witness testified to Mueller that Trump told him/her the same story) They know what's coming and they don't want to be caught in that big lie.
Cohen's new attorney tweeted a response to Rudi indicating that the truth will come out (with his client's help) and the Trumpkins won't like it.
As you like to say - chuckle.

A lot of winning still going on out there in spite of hate filled leftists like yourself. I'm curious what the new fantasy conspiracy theory fairy tale will be from you guys after Trump is re-elected in 2020??
cinque
Johnny Bear said:

cinque said:

As you like to say - chuckle.

A lot of winning still going on out there in spite of hate filled leftists like yourself. I'm curious what the new fantasy conspiracy theory fairy tale will be from you guys after Trump is re-elected in 2020??

How can you win while the game is still being played? For the life of me I don't get how you can claim nothing is happening with a full scale investigation taking place. Trump is much less sanguine about his prospects than you are.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.