Cohen about to Flip

46,017 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Johnny Bear said:

cinque said:

Rudi was on TV (again) doing an about face on Trump's long held position denying any attempt to dissuade Comey from prosecuting Flynn. Rudi now admits that Comey's version of his exchange with Trump is essentially true (most likely because another witness testified to Mueller that Trump told him/her the same story) They know what's coming and they don't want to be caught in that big lie.
Cohen's new attorney tweeted a response to Rudi indicating that the truth will come out (with his client's help) and the Trumpkins won't like it.
Cohen's all in, cons. Night's almost here.
As you like to say - chuckle.

A lot of winning still going on out there in spite of hate filled leftists like yourself. I'm curious what the new fantasy conspiracy theory fairy tale will be from you guys after Trump is re-elected in 2020??

cinque
Night cometh, cons.
J.R.
Mothra said:

J.R. if you are a betting man, let me know how much you would like to wager on Trump's impeachment.
Wouldn't take that bet. Won't happen. I'll bet you on only 4 years, though.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

The funniest thing about this post:

Cohen can't flip. Attorney-Client privilege is held BY THE CLIENT, not the attorney. ANYTHING Cohen 'flips' on is inadmissible.
Please stop confusing libs like J.R. with silly things like actual facts. It really messes with their fantasies!
Hey Little Johnny...I have never vote Democrat in my entire life. Go back to class.
J.R.
trey3216 said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Somebody needs to occasionally change the channel away from MSNBC.
how if the **** do you know what tv channel i watch, Little Johnny? Don't and never have watched it. Thanks, though. Get out more, pal.

Not your pal, guy.
So, do you have to handles? That wasn't directed toward you.
trey3216
J.R. said:

trey3216 said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

how if the **** do you know what tv channel i watch, Little Johnny? Don't and never have watched it. Thanks, though. Get out more, pal.

Not your pal, guy.
it was a movie quote joke
Mothra
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. if you are a betting man, let me know how much you would like to wager on Trump's impeachment.
Huh. Then what was the purpose of this thread? What do the "Trumps" need to watch out for?
J.R.
trey3216 said:

J.R. said:

trey3216 said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Not your pal, guy.
dang, I pride myself on movie quotes. which one?
J.R.
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

Huh. Then what was the purpose of this thread? What do the "Trumps" need to watch out for?
I never said he would be impeached. I do think shady dealings with Russia and other will come out. Why act guilty when your not. He won't be impeached , but we may have some campaign finance malfeasance at a minimum.
HuMcK
J.R. said:

trey3216 said:

J.R. said:

trey3216 said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Not your pal, guy.
dang, I pride myself on movie quotes. which one?

J.R.
ah yes....got it. thx
Johnny Bear
Still drumming my fingers on the desk and holding my breath, waiting on that "Cohen flip".

Hey you Trump haters out there - when's it happening?? I need to exhale....!!!!
Henry Gondorff
Mothra said:

cinque said:

Trump has left him holding large legal bills and a treasure trove of secrets. He's going to tell Mueller everything.
Yes, and Trump colluded with Russia and is going to be impeached, etc., etc. etc. Yet here we are well more than a year later and still nothing. A big fat nothing burger.

A lot of wishful thinking on this thread. My prediction is the best they get Cohen on is violation of campaign finance laws for the payment to Stormy Daniels, and that is probably even a stretch. And in the event he's found guilty, the likelihood of impeachment for violations of campaign finance - something the Obama admi was found guilty of having violated - is going to be a slap on the wrist.

In other words, another big fat nothing burger.

The Feds would not have gotten a warrant to raid his home, office and hotel absent pretty strong evidence of criminality. That is especially true in the case of a lawyer. You typically only see this with Mob lawyers.

On atty-client, a tiny fraction of the documents have been protected, meaning that he's done very little legal work. The crime fraud exception would likely also apply.

As for flipping, he has not been charged yet. It is unusual to flip until charged.
cinque
There's no reason for him not to flip. Lanny Davis was brought on to help limit Cohen's criminal liability. Davis has essentially said as much.
PartyBear
Actually people do flip before being charged in some cases. The I think defendants in this case have done so. Hence the sudden minor charge being filed alongside with a plea that day. The public doesn't know if one has flipped or not and won't know until a trial. A good indication though is these sweetheart charges.
Johnny Bear
Still waiting on that imminent Cohen "flip".

So when's it happening? Next week? Next month? Next year? After the end of Trump's second term?

When doth the night cometh?????
J.R.
As the Yellow Badger likes to say...."we'll see" Time to get back in your cube.
cinque
Johnny Bear said:

So when's it happening? Next week? Next month? Next year? After the end of Trump's second term?

What's your hurry?
xiledinok
He's probably already flipped. These things are out in the public after the flipping has been completed. He changed his twitter handle a few weeks ago. He has to think about being stuck at the federal prison in El Reno or seeing his kids grow up.
Johnny Bear
xiledinok said:

He's probably already flipped. These things are out in the public after the flipping has been completed. He changed his twitter handle a few weeks ago. He has to think about being stuck at the federal prison in El Reno or seeing his kids grow up.
Well that settles it - he changed his Twitter handle! If that doesn't scream "I've already flipped", I don't know what does.
Johnny Bear
cinque said:

Johnny Bear said:

What's your hurry?
No hurry. I just thought according to this highly informed thread that Cohen was "about to flip" which denotes it's imminent, happening soon, right around the corner, etc..........and............I keep seeing it NOT happen. I also keep waiting for that night to "cometh" as thou dost proclaim. Still seeing a lot of daylight out there........and..........a LOT of winning!

MAGA!!!!!!!
HuMcK
This thread is gonna be so fun to bump back to the top if/when Cohen does make the move.
Johnny Bear
HuMcK said:

This thread is gonna be so fun to bump back to the top if/when Cohen does make the move.
Keep rooting for your country to fail along with Bill Maher.

Carrying around all that hate must really be tough.

Speaking of bumping threads back to the top, it's probably time to re-cycle 47's thread about the imminent stock market crash thanks to Trump policies. While we're on the subject, when's that one happening?? Funny, I keep seeing my investments doing great...........
xiledinok
Johnny Bear said:

xiledinok said:

Well that settles it - he changed his Twitter handle! If that doesn't scream "I've already flipped", I don't know what does.

Well, he did have himself listed as the President's lawyer up until that point. He changed it about the time he was rumored to have started providing evidence against Comrade Trump.
Doc Holliday
Did he flip yet?
Tom Arnold told me he would.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
He will. His choice will be his wife and kids or that POS Trumps. Me thinks he chooses family over jail for Trumps whom has hung him out to dry.
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
Well, Doctor H....I think we have seen the beginning of the Cohen flip.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

He and the Trumps are officially crossways per Trumpys tweet today about the recording that was released.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

He and the Trumps are officially crossways per Trumpys tweet today about the recording that was released.
Well yeah, who records conversations without consent.

But Cohen didn't leak this. Someone in the FBI illegally leaked it.
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

Apparently Cohen's lawyer gave it to CNN.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

This Cohen raid was a setup...I'm telling you, with Trump's team signing off on the release and then this tweet? Yeah, some more is gonna come out that hurts everyone else.

HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

This Cohen raid was a setup...I'm telling you, with Trump's team signing off on the release and then this tweet? Yeah, some more is gonna come out that hurts everyone else.

I'm suspicious as well, but I haven't figured out the angle yet because the audio isn't helpful to Trump at all, plus they sent Guiliani out there to lie about its contents before it was released.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

I'm suspicious as well, but I haven't figured out the angle yet because the audio isn't helpful to Trump at all, plus they sent Guiliani out there to lie about its contents before it was released.
Eh, there's really nothing in the tape TBH.

It's pretty sickening to watch CNN get all giddy and happy about taking down a sitting president though. I mean really disgusting.

J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

You do not need consent in NY.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.