Cohen about to Flip

46,012 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by quash
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
Tom Arnold told me he would.
Well, Doctor H....I think we have seen the beginning of the Cohen flip.
More like a flop lol

He and the Trumps are officially crossways per Trumpys tweet today about the recording that was released.
Well yeah, who records conversations without consent.

But Cohen didn't leak this. Someone in the FBI illegally leaked it.
You do not need consent in NY.
That's sad.

Why are you so anti trump man? Do you want Democrats to have power?

Doc Holliday
I hope all the media outlets run that tape 24/7. I heard it and about spit out my coffee. Watching Cuomo lead up to it and then to hear it and how the very end gets cut off.it sounds so obviously edited, and DESPERATE. Its not even clear what CNN and others are suggesting is so damning about it.

Most people will hear that and the first thing that will register is that it is a pathetic attempt to smear the president. Second thing is that it is probably edited and thus won't even believe it. Third thing is that Trump is right, the media is really an enemy of the people.

I think the whole thing will backfire and strengthen support for Trump and probably weaken opposition to Trump from the middle-of-the-roaders and center-left people. And those people still watch CNN, PMSNBC, etc.

Also:

Let me see if I have this straight. The FBI can redact the date of a FISA warrant application because, wellbecause it is too sensitive to be seen by the American public. But. The confidential dealings of a client and his lawyer can be plastered across every screen and web-site in the world. And nothing happens to the lawyer? Are there any ethic laws concerning client privacy? Have all laws been deferred until Trump can be taken down? Holy crap, this is a banana republic.

J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

He and the Trumps are officially crossways per Trumpys tweet today about the recording that was released.

That's sad.

Because I think he is a terrible human being and I don't like a lair, cheat, infantile, and a bully who is not qualified running our country. It's really as simple as that. No, I don't necessarily want dems to have power. Again, some of what Trumps has done is decent for business which is most important to me, but he done some just stupid stuff. Tariffs not good as it is starting to show in the real world.
corncob pipe
ate up
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

Because I think he is a terrible human being and I don't like a lair, cheat, infantile, and a bully who is not qualified running our country. It's really as simple as that. No, I don't necessarily want dems to have power. Again, some of what Trumps has done is decent for business which is most important to me, but he done some just stupid stuff. Tariffs not good as it is starting to show in the real world.
Maybe I'm not getting through to you:

Your rhetoric and opposition to Trump is and endorsement for Democrats.

You get your way and Dems will have power buddy...and they lie, cheat, and bully WAY more than Trump could ever dream of.

You want pallets of cash to Iran? You want increased regulations? You want a recession? You want Benghazi? You want ISIS? Then by all means keep up the narrative.

And no you're not just opposing Trump because of his policies and what he says: your giddy about taking him out as President, evidence by your posts on this very topic about hoping Cohen tapes will take him down.
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Also:

Let me see if I have this straight. The FBI can redact the date of a FISA warrant application because, wellbecause it is too sensitive to be seen by the American public. But. The confidential dealings of a client and his lawyer can be plastered across every screen and web-site in the world. And nothing happens to the lawyer? Are there any ethic laws concerning client privacy? Have all laws been deferred until Trump can be taken down? Holy crap, this is a banana republic.

As usual, you have no clue.

This was clearly a privileged conversation. No one but Trump and Cohen would know what was on the tape except for the fact that Trump waived the privilege.

It was your guy's decision to let this cat out of the bag. No one else's.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Also:

This was clearly a privileged conversation. No one but Trump and Cohen would know what was on the tape except for the fact that Trump waived the privilege.

Cohen is facing serious trouble potentially.

If in fact this material was originally leaked by Cohen when it was still privileged, only after it was leaked did Giuliani waive the privilege as to this in order to protect the privilege as to any other possible conversations ... if Cohen is the source of the leak, he has a serious problem.

Secretly taping your clients, getting disbarred, and losing your legal profession... all for a can of coke. Democrat colluders really are this dumb
Johnny Bear
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

You get your way and Dems will have power buddy...and they lie, cheat, and bully WAY more than Trump could ever dream of.

You want pallets of cash to Iran? You want increased regulations? You want a recession? You want Benghazi? You want ISIS? Then by all means keep up the narrative.

And no you're not just opposing Trump because of his policies and what he says: your giddy about taking him out as President, evidence by your posts on this very topic about hoping Cohen tapes will take him down.
Junior is very confused. Hates Trump and wants him taken down, but doesn't "necessarily" want dems to have power. Sounds like a closet lib to me. Or maybe he wants the Green Party in power(?) LOL!!
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

No, you are definitely not getting through to me or getting "it".

No, my Trump rhetoric is focused squarely on Trump as he is a bad guy and not qualified for the job. Has nothing to do with endorsing democrats. Not a binary choice. I will vote for whomever runs against Trumps in the primary if someone does...Kasich ect... Never voted dem ever.

No-one I have ever, ever seen in public political life is more vile, lacking and character, and leadership than that blowhard

Disagree big time with Barry's Iran Deal. That was a sham. Sending them that pile of cash was foolish. Definitely don't want a recession....If your boy Trumps keeps up the Trade Wars and Bailouts, we may end up in one. Don't care about Benghazi...that chapter is over. Don't want ISIS. Trumps has done a good job there.

Yes, I would like nothing more to take him out as I think he's bad for the country long term. He's dirty and he's pimping America for his personal gain. Check out how much money the govt. has spent at his resorts... That is a huge problem. He's running the country like a small family business. You can't do that. He's not prepared.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

Junior is very confused. Hates Trump and wants him taken down, but doesn't "necessarily" want dems to have power. Sounds like a closet lib to me. Or maybe he wants the Green Party in power(?) LOL!!
Now little johnnie.....get back in that cube, son.
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Also:

If in fact this material was originally leaked by Cohen when it was still privileged, only after it was leaked did Giuliani waive the privilege as to this in order to protect the privilege as to any other possible conversations ... if Cohen is the source of the leak, he has a serious problem.

Secretly taping your clients, getting disbarred, and losing your legal profession... all for a can of coke. Democrat colluders really are this dumb

Cohen is in serious trouble, but not for the reasons you suggest. And if the tape is exculpatory of Trump, aren't you glad that Cohen made the recording?
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

No, my Trump rhetoric is focused squarely on Trump as he is a bad guy and not qualified for the job. Has nothing to do with endorsing democrats. Not a binary choice. I will vote for whomever runs against Trumps in the primary if someone does...Kasich ect... Never voted dem ever.

No-one I have ever, ever seen in public political life is more vile, lacking and character, and leadership than that blowhard

Disagree big time with Barry's Iran Deal. That was a sham. Sending them that pile of cash was foolish. Definitely don't want a recession....If your boy Trumps keeps up the Trade Wars and Bailouts, we may end up in one. Don't care about Benghazi...that chapter is over. Don't want ISIS. Trumps has done a good job there.

Yes, I would like nothing more to take him out as I think he's bad for the country long term. He's dirty and he's pimping America for his personal gain. Check out how much money the govt. has spent at his resorts... That is a huge problem. He's running the country like a small family business. You can't do that. He's not prepared.
Trump has personally lost over $400 million since being elected. It's definitely not about personal gain.

I don't think you're aware of all of his economic accomplishments: (this is just a few out of a massive list).

Black and Hispanic Unemployment rates hit record low in April

Business Investments up 39 Percent Due to Tax Cuts

April 2018 Best Month in HISTORY for Budget according to CBO

Food Stamp Usage Drops Half Million in Single Month

Highest Ever Manufacturer Optimism over 94 Percent

Unemployment claims have fallen to a 45-year low

GREAT AGAIN Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory

U.S. Consumer Confidence Is at 17-Year High

US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007

Roaring: Economic Optimism Index hits 13-year high, credit to tax cuts

Apple to Invest $350 BILLION in US citing Trump Tax Plan

Trump adds 184,000 manufacturing jobs and continues growth trend

Economy adds 228K jobs in November

U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high

Trump Administration Set to Roll Back $900 Million in Obama-Era Offshore Drilling Regulations

Plus

Trump Negotiates Peace between North and South Korea.

11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government

800 Obama regulations cut - Saved over $200 billion

and if you're worried about Trade:

U.S. Trade Deficit falls to 11-month low

and you're telling me he's bad for the country long term?
I mean cmon dude. He's accomplished more in a year an a half than Obama ever did.

You need to stop worrying about what he's saying about CNN and start looking at results.

Actions speak louder than words.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Also:

Cohen is in serious trouble, but not for the reasons you suggest. And if the tape is exculpatory of Trump, aren't you glad that Cohen made the recording?
The recording is BIG NOTHING BURGER lol
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
Some people actually have things to lose.
Stay tuned.
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Also:

The recording is BIG NOTHING BURGER lol
It's going to be used to collaborate evidence. Do you actually believe there's no other recordings?
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Also:

He's getting disbarred anyway. His career was over weeks ago. His family and life after prison mean more than his former life.
There is no "facing serious trouble potentially"....he is already in serious trouble. A little late to the party on that one.
A few others will fold like usual. I cannot wait to General Flynn gets embarrassed again.
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

Trump has personally lost over $400 million since being elected. It's definitely not about personal gain.

I don't think you're aware of all of his economic accomplishments: (this is just a few out of a massive list).

Black and Hispanic Unemployment rates hit record low in April

Business Investments up 39 Percent Due to Tax Cuts

April 2018 Best Month in HISTORY for Budget according to CBO

Food Stamp Usage Drops Half Million in Single Month

Highest Ever Manufacturer Optimism over 94 Percent

Unemployment claims have fallen to a 45-year low

GREAT AGAIN Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory

U.S. Consumer Confidence Is at 17-Year High

US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007

Roaring: Economic Optimism Index hits 13-year high, credit to tax cuts

Apple to Invest $350 BILLION in US citing Trump Tax Plan

Trump adds 184,000 manufacturing jobs and continues growth trend

Economy adds 228K jobs in November

U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high

Trump Administration Set to Roll Back $900 Million in Obama-Era Offshore Drilling Regulations

Plus

Trump Negotiates Peace between North and South Korea.

11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government

800 Obama regulations cut - Saved over $200 billion

and if you're worried about Trade:

U.S. Trade Deficit falls to 11-month low

and you're telling me he's bad for the country long term?
I mean cmon dude. He's accomplished more in a year an a half than Obama ever did.

You need to stop worrying about what he's saying about CNN and start looking at results.

Actions speak louder than words.
but Jared and Ivanka (state employees) have made $500M
HuMcK
Cohen is so boned.
cinque
HuMcK said:

Cohen is so boned.

Uh oh.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Cohen is so boned.

What does this have to do with supposed Trump-Russian collusion in the 2016 election?
Doc Holliday
Well Well Well.

Cohen secretly recorded conversation with CNN anchor Chris Cuomo in which he admits arranging Stormy Daniels hush money on his own. So Cuomo knew this the whole time? With CNN being the bastion of ethical behavior that they are I'll bet he gets fired.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5993449/Trumps-ex-lawyer-Cohen-secretly-recorded-conversation-CNN-anchor-Chris-Cuomo.html
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Cohen is so boned.

What does this have to do with supposed Trump-Russian collusion in the 2016 election?
Probably nothing, but it's not good for Cohen (or Trump either really) personally. Weiselberg was mentioned on the first audio clip that Cohen's team released as being the one to set up the dummy fixer-corporations that Trump uses to money whip his problems away. No matter what it's about, getting hauled in front of Grand Jury under a subpoena is never a positive development.
cinque
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Cohen is so boned.

Probably nothing, but it's not good for Cohen (or Trump either really) personally. Weiselberg was mentioned on the first audio clip that Cohen's team released as being the one to set up the dummy fixer-corporations that Trump uses to money whip his problems away. No matter what it's about, getting hauled in front of Grand Jury under a subpoena is never a positive development.
He's was Fred Trump's accountant and knows where all the bodies are buried. If he talks, being embarrassed will be the least of Trump's problems.

Cohen's release of this tape is his first shot across the bow. Reportedly, we can look forward to hearing Cohen and Trump discuss a problem pregnancy. That should be fun.
Make Racism Wrong Again
HuMcK
This only matters if he can prove it I think, his credibility as a witness is relatively low.
cinque
HuMcK said:

This only matters if he can prove it I think, his credibility as a witness is relatively low.

Lanny Davis says the Trump camp leaked this..said it didn't come Cohen.
Make Racism Wrong Again
J.R.
huuummmmm....looks like I was right................ Little Johnny...Where u at? Cube Farm?
bubbadog
cinque said:

HuMcK said:

Lanny Davis says the Trump camp leaked this..said it didn't come Cohen.
Why would the Trump camp leak something that appears to incriminate Trump? Simple incompetence? Something else?
Doc Holliday
Has he flipped yet?
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Has he flipped yet?

You should recognize what Cohen is doing, he's negotiating. He's threatening Trump in hopes of a pardon.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

You just figured out he's unqualified? Hell, I knew that when I voted for him.
J.R.
Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

I did too, but I really thought he'd get up the curve much quicker.
Sam Lowry
J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

I think he's doing better than his petty tweets and bluster would lead you to believe. Check this out if you get a chance:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/failure-to-communicate-1533251094?ns=prod/accounts-wsj
quash
Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Did he flip yet?
More like a flop lol

That's sad.

I think he's doing better than his petty tweets and bluster would lead you to believe. Check this out if you get a chance:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/failure-to-communicate-1533251094?ns=prod/accounts-wsj

He has proven he can control the narrative, he just chooses tge wrong ones (witch hunt, enemy of the people, religious and racial bias, devaluing the rule of law and other civic institutions, the NFL, etc. etc.) He should get out of his own way.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
J.R.
hummmmm
HuMcK
J.R. said:

hummmmm

Cohen gonna strike a deal the same day Manafort gets convicted?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.