Khashoggi

27,353 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

This guy was a Muslim Brotherhood supporter/apologist. The Saudi king is actively working against radical muslims and rooting them out of power, ala Pinochet. This was a net gain to our world, not a loss. And it was only different in method from Obama droning US citizens.

If you're upset by the killing of a terrorist mouthpiece, that's your issue.
you are just a hateful, small, little fella.

To what do you object?

1. The fact Obama did the EXACT same thing w drones?
2. The fact that this guy was a radical Muslim terrorist apologist?
3. The modernization of KSA and the ridding it of radical muslims by the new regime?

You seem to value some Muslim terrorists and Obama's extrajudicial killing of others. Which personality is using your handle right now?
Firstly, stay on topic.
1)Obama is not President and not on topic
2)Just how would you know that? That Limberger fell tell you?
3)KSM not relevant to topic

Wrong. Im for killing ever single terrorist today. Obama isn't President. Same. Sig Heil

You're a moron if you don't see it's precisely on topic. So I believe you don't see it.

Ps. Thanks for demonstrating you're a nazi. That clears up some things.
no, you are the far right cray cray, type. That comment was directed at you, you clown.
You can keep your nazi love to yourself. I don't want any part of your evil ideology. How on earth can you think praising hitler like that is ok? You are a sick man.
You have got to know his sig heil comment was a way to call someone else a Nazi. Of course you do.
J.R.
GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

This guy was a Muslim Brotherhood supporter/apologist. The Saudi king is actively working against radical muslims and rooting them out of power, ala Pinochet. This was a net gain to our world, not a loss. And it was only different in method from Obama droning US citizens.

To what do you object?

3. The modernization of KSA and the ridding it of radical muslims by the new regime?

You seem to value some Muslim terrorists and Obama's extrajudicial killing of others. Which personality is using your handle right now?
Firstly, stay on topic.

Wrong. Im for killing ever single terrorist today. Obama isn't President. Same. Sig Heil

You're a moron if you don't see it's precisely on topic. So I believe you don't see it.

no, you are the far right cray cray, type. That comment was directed at you, you clown.
You can keep your nazi love to yourself. I don't want any part of your evil ideology. How on earth can you think praising hitler like that is ok? You are a sick man.
ahh...I guess you don't understand that comment was point at you because you come across as mean, hateful, and totalitarian in your politics.
bunation
riflebear said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

No slam Tommie....just curious .

How is this murder more important than the ongoing slaughters in various American cities ?

State sanctioned murder of an American passport holder. It's always wrong when we knowingly let a murderer get away, especially from a country that sent 19 of its citizens to our country to kill our citizens.

My memory is longer then many.
Does you memory remember when Congress passed a bill to allow 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia over their 19 citizens sent to perform 9/11? What happened to that bill?

Oh yea, OBAMA vetoed it.

This selective outrage by Dems to win votes and try to make Trump out to be a bad guy or a racist is getting old. Some moron on MSNBC (Jason Johnson) said Trump lied and didn't even talk to someone in Saudi Arabia and put words in Trump's mouth and brought RACE into it that Trump "doesn't care because he's a BROWN journalist."

These radical left liberals are just flat out insane w/ their conspiracy theories spreading hate all over MSNBC & CNN. They are the real problem dividing this country spreading false hate and trying to hurt Trump. It's dangerous and we're seeing the consequences of it around our own country.

Liberals have few morals. Telling the truth isn't one of them. Lying is their greatest tool.
One can't debate with a liar.
One can't reason with a liar.
One can't listen to a liar.
One can't trust a liar.
Our Constitution does not operate with liars.
Liberals dominate the media, lobbyists, & special interest groups.

That's why this country is divided.
That's why the man elected by Americans to make this country great again - can't.
Golem
J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

To what do you object?

Firstly, stay on topic.

ahh...I guess you don't understand that comment was point at you because you come across as mean, hateful, and totalitarian in your politics.

You're projecting you nazi trash. Not interested in your hate.
TexasScientist
bunation said:

riflebear said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

How is this murder more important than the ongoing slaughters in various American cities ?

State sanctioned murder of an American passport holder. It's always wrong when we knowingly let a murderer get away, especially from a country that sent 19 of its citizens to our country to kill our citizens.

Does you memory remember when Congress passed a bill to allow 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia over their 19 citizens sent to perform 9/11? What happened to that bill?

Oh yea, OBAMA vetoed it.

This selective outrage by Dems to win votes and try to make Trump out to be a bad guy or a racist is getting old. Some moron on MSNBC (Jason Johnson) said Trump lied and didn't even talk to someone in Saudi Arabia and put words in Trump's mouth and brought RACE into it that Trump "doesn't care because he's a BROWN journalist."

These radical left liberals are just flat out insane w/ their conspiracy theories spreading hate all over MSNBC & CNN. They are the real problem dividing this country spreading false hate and trying to hurt Trump. It's dangerous and we're seeing the consequences of it around our own country.

Liberals have few morals. Telling the truth isn't one of them. Lying is their greatest tool.
One can't trust a liar.

That's why the man elected by Americans to make this country great again - can't.

Except, the man elected by Americans to make this country great again has no propensity for the truth either. That's why he can't.
GoneGirl
bunation said:

riflebear said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

Oh yea, OBAMA vetoed it.

One can't trust a liar.

This part of your post explains why Donald Trump and his administration are a disaster.
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

bunation said:

riflebear said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

Oh yea, OBAMA vetoed it.

One can't trust a liar.

Except, the man elected by Americans to make this country great again has no propensity for the truth either. That's why he can't.

^^^ The story of the Lying Democrat Party ^^^

Call others what you are, a friggin liar
Florda_mike
Jinx 2 said:

bunation said:

riflebear said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

Oh yea, OBAMA vetoed it.

One can't trust a liar.

This part of your post explains why Donald Trump and his administration are a disaster.

^^^ Then you get guys like Jinx that delete democrat from a post calling democrats liars

Sorta makes Jinx a friggin liar

How do you deal with ppl like a Jinx and democrats
GoneGirl
Florda_mike said:

Jinx 2 said:

bunation said:

riflebear said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

Oh yea, OBAMA vetoed it.

One can't trust a liar.

^^^ Then you get guys like Jinx that delete democrat from a post calling democrats liars

Sorta makes Jinx a friggin liar

How do you deal with ppl like a Jinx and democrats
Well, according to the Golden Rule, you treat other people the way you would like them to treat you.

Do you like to be called a friggin' liar?
HuMcK
Osodecentx
HuMcK said:

You had a pretty good take on N. Korea. What is your take on SA? Assuming that the Prince had K killed, what would you do?
HuMcK
Osodecentx said:

HuMcK said:

You had a pretty good take on N. Korea. What is your take on SA? Assuming that the Prince had K killed, what would you do?

I like that we cut midair refueling for Saudi missions over Yemen. We should cut the bullsh*t and sanction MbS, sanctioning others without him included is just playing along with a blatant lie. I'd like to see us demand the release of the women's rights advocates, and push the Saudis on human rights more broadly. I'd also think about freezing arms sales to Saudi Arabia until they at least show some contrition and take responsibility, and tell them if they want to get arms from Russia instead then we will see just how stable that monarchy really is. At the very least Trump could stop pretending to believe the lies and chastise them a little bit.
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

Osodecentx said:

HuMcK said:

I like that we cut midair refueling for Saudi missions over Yemen. We should cut the bullsh*t and sanction MbS, sanctioning others without him included is just playing along with a blatant lie. I'd like to see us demand the release of the women's rights advocates, and push the Saudis on human rights more broadly. I'd also think about freezing arms sales to Saudi Arabia until they at least show some contrition and take responsibility, and tell them if they want to get arms from Russia instead then we will see just how stable that monarchy really is. At the very least Trump could stop pretending to believe the lies and chastise them a little bit.
The answer is, "more stable than anything that will result from that strategy."
quash
Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

Osodecentx said:

HuMcK said:

The answer is, "more stable than anything that will result from that strategy."

Keep selling arms, quit selling parts. Something breaks every day, they are committed to our systems, nothing destabilizing. Just move into the 17th century.
riflebear
Osodecentx
HuMcK said:

Osodecentx said:

HuMcK said:

This will be published tomorrow in WSJ. It is the view of the Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo

The U.S.-Saudi Partnership Is Vital

We don't condone Jamal Khashoggi's murder. But the kingdom is a powerful force for Mideast stability.

The Trump administration's effort to rebuild the U.S.-Saudi Arabia partnership isn't popular in the salons of Washington, where politicians of both parties have long used the kingdom's human-rights record to call for the alliance's downgrading. The October murder of Saudi national Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey has heightened the Capitol Hill caterwauling and media pile-on. But degrading U.S.-Saudi ties would be a grave mistake for the national security of the U.S. and its allies.
The kingdom is a powerful force for stability in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia is working to secure Iraq's fragile democracy and keep Baghdad tethered to the West's interests, not Tehran's. Riyadh is helping manage the flood of refugees fleeing Syria's civil war by working with host countries, cooperating closely with Egypt, and establishing stronger ties with Israel. Saudi Arabia has also contributed millions of dollars to the U.S.-led effort to fight Islamic State and other terrorist organizations. Saudi oil production and economic stability are keys to regional prosperity and global energy security.

Is it any coincidence that the people using the Khashoggi murder as a cudgel against President Trump's Saudi Arabia policy are the same people who supported Barack Obama's rapprochement with Irana regime that has killed thousands world-wide, including hundreds of Americans, and brutalizes its own people? Where was this echo chamber, where were these avatars of human rights, when Mr. Obama gave the mullahs pallets of cash to carry out their work as the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism?
Saudi Arabia, like the U.S.and unlike these criticsrecognizes the immense threat the Islamic Republic of Iran poses to the world. Modern-day Iran is, in Henry Kissinger's term, a cause, not a nation. Its objectives are to spread the Islamic revolution from Tehran to Damascus, to destroy Israel, and to subjugate anyone who refuses to submit, starting with the Iranian people. An emboldened Iran would spread even more death and destruction in the Middle East, spark a regional nuclear-arms race, threaten trade routes, and foment terrorism around the world.
One of Mohammed bin Salman's first acts as Saudi crown prince was an effort to root out Iran's destabilizing influence in Yemen, where the Tehran-backed Houthi rebels seized power in 2015. Tehran is establishing a Hezbollah-like entity on the Arabian Peninsula: a militant group with political power that can hold Saudi population centers hostage, as Hezbollah's missiles in southern Lebanon threaten Israel. The Houthis have occupied Saudi territory, seized a major port, and, with Iranian help, improved their ballistic-missile targeting so that they can shoot at Riyadh's international airport, through which tens of thousands of Americans travel. Meanwhile, Tehran has shown no genuine interest in a diplomatic solution to the Yemen conflict.
The Trump administration has taken many steps to mitigate Yemen's suffering from war, disease and famine. We have exerted effort to improve Saudi targeting to minimize civilian casualties, and we have galvanized humanitarian assistance through our own generous example.

The U.S. is pleased to announce it is providing nearly $131 million in additional food assistance for Yemen, bringing total humanitarian aid to more than $697 million over the past 14 months. The funds are being provided to the World Food Program and other organizations working to feed the Yemeni people.
Without U.S. efforts, the death toll in Yemen would be far higher. There would be no honest broker to manage disagreements between Saudi Arabia and its Gulf coalition partners, whose forces are essential to the war effort. Iran has no interest in easing Yemeni suffering; the mullahs don't even care for ordinary Iranians. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has invested billions to relieve suffering in Yemen. Iran has invested zero.
Yemen is also an important front in the war on terror, and has remained so across presidential administrations of both parties. The group now known as Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula launched its first major attack on Americans in October 2000, when its operatives bombed the USS Cole while the destroyer was berthed in Yemen's Aden harbor. The attack left 17 sailors dead and 39 wounded.
AQAP has since attempted multiple attacks on the U.S. homeland and allied interests, from Nigerian terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's attempted bombing of Northwest Airlines Flight 253, en route from Amsterdam to Detroit on Christmas 2009, to the 2015 massacre at Charlie Hebdo's offices in Paris. ISIS also maintains a presence in Yemen, from which it seeks to attack the U.S. and our allies.
Abandoning or downgrading the U.S.-Saudi alliance would also do nothing to push Riyadh in a better direction at home. Much work remains to be done to guarantee the freedoms for which America and President Trump always stand. Yet the crown prince has moved the country in a reformist direction, from allowing women to drive and attend sporting events, to curbing the religious police and calling for a return to moderate Islam.
The U.S. doesn't condone the Khashoggi killing, which is fundamentally inconsistent with American valuessomething I have told the Saudi leadership privately as well as publicly. President Trump has taken action in response. Twenty-one Saudi suspects in the murder have been deemed ineligible to enter the U.S. and had any visas revoked. On Nov. 15, the administration imposed sanctions on 17 Saudis under Executive Order 13818, which builds on the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act. We've worked to strengthen support for this response, and several countries, including France and Germany, have followed suit. The Trump administration will consider further punitive measures if more facts about Khashoggi's murder come to light.
Critics of the U.S.-Saudi alliance would do well to revisit Jeane Kirkpatrick's seminal 1979 essay, "Dictatorships and Double Standards," which analyzed the Carter administration's failure to distinguish between autocrats friendly to U.S. interests and those who are implacably opposed. Mr. Carter's ideological predilections had blinded him to U.S. national-security interests and inhibited him, to borrow a phrase, from putting America first.
"Liberal idealism," Kirkpatrick observed, "need not be identical with masochism, and need not be incompatible with the defense of freedom and the national interest." What a timely reminder for critics of President Trump's pragmaticand correctapproach to the U.S.-Saudi relationship today.
Mr. Pompeo is U.S. secretary of state.
J.R.
Ole Lindsey said he ain't voting for any funding bill till the head of the CIA testifies. Way to go Lindsey! Oh and I really loved the that creepy John Bolton hasn't even listened to the tape! ***?
J.R.
Well, looks like the CIA has a much different take on MBS ordering the killing. Shame on Pompeo and Mattis for being Trumps *****es
GoneGirl
J.R. said:

Well, looks like the CIA has a much different take on MBS ordering the killing. Shame on Pompeo and Mattis for being Trumps *****es
Everyone who works for Trump is sullied by him.
Florda_mike
Jinx 2 said:

J.R. said:

And everyone that works against Trump is delusional

See how stupid your statement is!?
xiledinok
Great Day for the wind industry.
Perhaps Mecca became a military target today.
J.R.
Florda_mike said:

Jinx 2 said:

J.R. said:

and you are dumb

Florda_mike
J.R. said:

Florda_mike said:

Jinx 2 said:

J.R. said:

and you are dumb

Learn how to respond JR

Don't change my post when you respond to it you fool

Ironically you say, "and you are dumb!"
TexasScientist
Isn't the narrative really the means justifies the end,, to reinforce one's political views? For instance, who on here would not have said if Bush, Clinton or Obama conducted themselves as Trump conducts himself, their behavior in and of itself would disqualify them from office? I'd bet most on this thread would say so. .
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

Isn't the narrative really the means justifies the end,, to reinforce one's political views? For instance, who on here would not have said if Bush, Clinton or Obama conducted themselves as Trump conducts himself, their behavior in and of itself would disqualify them from office? I'd bet most on this thread would say so. .

Because that's what media tells them and they buy it hook, line and they're sunk.

I do agree with your opening sentence/question though
Sam Lowry
TexasScientist said:

It's pretty obvious that Trump is unqualified. What's remarkable is that he's still a better president than any of those other three.
TexasScientist
Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

It's pretty obvious that Trump is unqualified. What's remarkable is that he's still a better president than any of those other three.
Therein lies the rub. I think the jury hasn't returned on Trump yet. Time will tell.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

What defines "qualified?"

All that matters to me is that a President can secure our borders, get government out of business way and manage god only knows how many trillion dollar budgets without corruption

Perhaps that's why you favor Trump over other 3? Can't my "qualifications" be what "qualifies" a President??? I don't need some smooth talking con telling me how great everything is in language indecipherable because they're hiding how they're robbing my hip pocket and throwing me and my family to the dogs. That's your "other3!" That doesn't make a President "qualified" does it?
J.R.
Jinx 2 said:

J.R. said:

Their reputations have taken a serious hit on this deal. And, yes, they had good reputations.
quash
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

All that matters to me is that a President can secure our borders, get government out of business way and manage god only knows how many trillion dollar budgets without corruption

Perhaps that's why you favor Trump over other 3? Can't my "qualifications" be what "qualifies" a President??? I don't need some smooth talking con telling me how great everything is in language indecipherable because they're hiding how they're robbing my hip pocket and throwing me and my family to the dogs. That's your "other3!" That doesn't make a President "qualified" does it?

Closing the border is getting in the way of business. It interrupts the circular flow of labor and inhibits freedoms on both sides of the border.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
J.R.
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

Get govt out of business? Really? Ask the Auto Industry, Oil and Gas Industry, Agribusiness! To the contrary, he is more up in people's business that I can remember. I wants to pick winners and losers in business which is s huge problem
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

Closing the border is getting in the way of business. It interrupts the circular flow of labor and inhibits freedoms on both sides of the border.

Did you quote this crap from Huffpo or something?
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

Straight up Libertarian stance.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

More like another pie in sky airhead stance
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

TexasScientist said:

More like another pie in sky airhead stance
No. You're wrong again. Go read the L.PP. platform. It's about freedom, something you would deny to most Americans.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.